Dear Diary - Habeas Corpus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began kissing his way down my body again, a repeat of his performance earlier, the soft sucks and smacks of his lips dancing over my skin adding to the eroticism.

"Ryan... no," I whispered.

"Do you want me to stop?" he murmured in return, but his lips never stopped their slow march down my body.

"You don't have to."

"I want to. Once isn't enough with you." I flushed hot with his words. "Do you want me to stop?" he rumbled as his lips neared my womanhood. "I'll stop if you want me to, but you're going to have to ask me to."

"No," I breathed. "Don't stop."

For the next eternity I writhed and moaned in pleasure as he licked and kissed my flower while his hands slowly roamed my body. Gone was the fury of our first encounter, replaced by something slower, something gentler. He'd begun to soften after his orgasm, but as I lay panting after shuddering my way through my third orgasm, he was once again the man of steel. At some point, unnoticed by me, he'd covered himself with a fresh condom, though I didn't know when he'd changed or what he'd done with the old one.

"I want you," I whispered as I opened myself for him. "Take me."

His smile was soft as he slowly settled between my legs. As he sank into me I sighed with pleasure, the sensation of his passage exquisite. It had been at least twenty years since I'd made love twice in one night, much less twice in less than two hours. He took me slowly, his lips feathering over mine as I luxuriated in our joining. I wouldn't, couldn't, come again. Three climaxes were my limit, and that extremely rare, but I wanted to feel him inside and see his face twist in erotic agony as he came again.

He took me for a long moment before pulling out, rolling me to my side, and then snuggling into my back. I gasped with pleasure as he entered me again, his cock slowly pistoning into me as his left hand cupping my breast, his fingers gently teasing the nipple as he delicately caressed my button with his right. I moaned softly, the new position intensely erotic after the vanilla sex I'd become so used to. I twisted, searching for his lips as his cock slowly plunged into me and his fingers danced in my wetness. I keened as his hand left my womanhood to hold my chin, holding me in the kiss as his cock slowly plumbed my depths, enthralling me with the experience. He released my chin, his hand returning to my flower, twisting us into a human pretzel as a new surge of pleasure roared through me with his touch. I pulled his hand from my breast and intertwined my fingers with his as he nuzzled and kissed my neck, but I wanted more, so much more.

I pushed away from him, his hard cock popping out of me igniting a flair of pleasure. He was sweating, the glow of his flesh exciting me. I threw myself over him, held his shaft erect, and settled, curling in on myself with pleasure as he entered me. His face hard, yet gentle, he pulled me down to his chest and kissed me as I began thrusting.

I pushed up on my hands, but at almost twice Ryan's age I didn't have the stamina he did, and I quickly began to sweat as my breath became deep and ragged. With a sneer of lust Ryan grabbed the sides of my head to hold me firmly as he pulled me down to brace against his equally sweaty arms. I rocked up slightly on my knees when, with the sexist growl I'd ever heard, he began pounding into me.

Yeah! Fuck that cock! Fuck that big hard cock! Don't even think about stopping! my devil snarled.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." I mewled as I gripped his arms in a ferocious grip. He'd primed me as he fucked me from behind and teased my clit, and now I was going to come... I needed to come... but I was getting tired and out of breath.

We have to finish him! my angel urged. He's given us everything and asked for nothing!

"I'm going to come," I gasped, the words followed by a soft wail as he began fucking me harder. "I'm going to come again! Make me come!" I barked out another soft cry of erotic pain and soaring pleasure as he held my gaze, his eyes hard and lust filled. I'd never been fucked so hard as I was being fucked then, his pounding strokes inching me toward bliss with every hard and fast reciprocation, but I needed more. I needed to feel him against me. "Oh, God! Please make me come!" I begged.

Breathing like a bellows, his pounding strokes began to slow. He was sweating profusely now with his face twisted in pleasure and pain. He threw me off him, rolling me to the bed as he followed. I landed on my back with my head hanging off the bed, but before I could adjust my position, he rammed his cock into me again.

Holding my head up, I reached for him as I turned to look at us in the mirrored door of the armoire. Without my glasses we were fuzzy, but I could see our glowing skin, our sweat damped hair, and in my mind's eyes, our expressions of lust as we fucked. I twisted my head and saw his reflection in the mirrored back of the dresser. I groaned as I pulled him down on me. I couldn't explain why, but seeing nothing but my hand clasping the back of his head before he sank from view was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. He collapsed over me, pounding into me hard and fast as he supported my head in his big strong hands.

"I'm going to come," I gasped, replaying over and over the vision from the dresser mirror of me pulling him down to fuck me.

Relieved of my weight, he pounded his cock into me in a fury of motion as he panted into my neck.

"I'm going to come!" he grunted. "I can't—"

I wasn't a screamer, at least not until then. In fairness, most wouldn't call my soft wail of pleasure a scream, but for me, I was screaming, my fingers biting hard into Ryan's back as I was ravaged by pleasures I couldn't contain. I'd rarely climaxed three times, and I'd never orgasmed four, but like my soft cry of pleasure, this was a night of first.

"I'm going to... I can't..." he groaned, his words barely registering through my own maelstrom of pleasure.

He began to shudder before he lunged into me hard and deep, his face twisting in anguish, his mouth opened in a silent scream. He reared onto stiff arms, lifting me with him as I clung to him with my breasts flattened against his chest. I was battered by overwhelming pleasure, unable to breath, unable to think, waiting, waiting, waiting for the most intense orgasm of my life to release me from the teeth of pleasure. My eyes crushed closed, his hips lunged and bucked before slamming deep into me again, his body alive with motion before he reared higher still, his cock still inside me, lifting me from the bed as he rose to his knees like a sexual stallion displaying his prowess. As he tumbled away, his arms closed around me, holding me tight as one of his hands protected my head. We collapsed into a sweaty, gasping heap, our chests rising and falling hard and fast as we struggled to reclaim our breath.

He blew air from pursed lips and puffed cheeks. "Fuck..." he gasped, the word long and drawn out.

Tears were coming and I couldn't stop them. I began to weep softly into his chest.

"Michelle? Are you okay? What's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

I heard the concern in his voice, and that only confused me more. "No," I sniffed, wiping at my eyes. "You didn't hurt me."

"Then what's wrong?"

I rocked my head. "I don't know. Nothing. I just..."

He seemed to understand. He tightened his embrace, holding me tight as he kissed my head, giving me the time I needed to get gather myself. "It's okay," he whispered as his hands slowly caressed my back. "Are you sure I didn't—"

"No," I sniffed again, wiping my eyes. "No. It was nothing you did. It's just... I..."

I couldn't finish my thoughts as I was again overwhelmed by... what? I didn't know. I couldn't put the feeling into words, even for myself. I only knew that something had shifted inside of me, but I didn't know what. It was like I was finally letting go of the pain I'd been carrying for the last eighteen months and I was feeling alive in a way I hadn't in such a long time.

I sniffed again, my tears drying. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I swallowed hard and sighed. Whatever the surge of emotion was that had rattled me so was passing. I snuggled in. I was exhausted, wrung out emotionally, not to mention tired and supremely well fucked. My tears were replaced by a small smile, brought forth by his kiss on my head.

We said nothing, silence filling the room as our sounds of passion had only moments before. I sighed again, more comfortable and relaxed than any time I could remember. My eyes drifted closed, a tiny smile painting my lips as I listened to the heavy rhythmic thumping of his slowing heart. I wanted to snuggle a few more minutes and then I'd make my goodbyes.

That was the last thought I remembered before the dark veil of sleep claimed me.

***

Lips slowly feathering across the back of my neck and down my spine dragged me from sleep. I was sprawled on my stomach in the middle of a destroyed bed. I rolled over with a groan and forced my eyes open. The light beyond the window was ruddy with approaching night. With another groan and a stretch I glanced at the bedside clock. This wasn't my bed, my bedroom, or my clock, and for a moment I couldn't remember where I was. I blinked at the glowing numbers. 7:18. My location came back to me with a flood of memories, and I smiled and stretched again. I didn't know what time Ryan and I had finished, but it was still bright outside. I'd probably slept thirty minutes to an hour.

As the fog of sleep continued to clear, the delicious smells of food captured my attention. I was ravenous. Ryan was there, looking bed tossed but still fuckable as hell, wearing tan shorts and a butter yellow shirt.

He sat on the edge of the bed. "Hungry?" he asked as he gestured to the collection of white containers with red oriental characters on the sides crowding the bedside table. "I hope you like Chinese."

"Love it," I yawned, "but we can't eat all that."

"I know. I didn't know what you liked so I got a variety of stuff. Sweet and sour chicken, General Tso's Chicken, Lo Mein, in case you don't eat meat, beef and broccoli, and vegetarian egg rolls," he said, tapping each carton as he listed their contents. "All over fried rice."

I was most interested in the two white Styrofoam cups. I picked one up and sucked greedily at the straw, the water wonderfully cold and refreshing. "Sounds good," I gasped as my thirst slaked.

"Which?"

"All of it. I'm starving!"

He smiled as he picked up one of the cartons. "Ah... allow me," he said as he took my arm and prevented me from rolling out of bed.

"I'm going to get dressed."

"I'd rather you not," he murmured as he released my arm.

I debated a moment, wondering what he was planning, but then scooted up in the bed and propped against the padded headboard. I reached for one of the cartons as he stirred the contents of the one in his hands with chopsticks. I was looking for a fork when something approached my face. He opened his mouth slightly, as if he were feeding a baby, the chopsticks pausing close to my lips with a chunk of broccoli in their grasp. I opened my mouth and he inserted the vegetable, closing his lips as I did mine.

He sat the container aside and opened another, stirred, and then offered me a piece of chicken coated in red sauce. I took that. As I chewed another piece went into his mouth. He opened a third and extracted noodles for me to enjoy. I did like Chinese food, and while this was typical takeout fare, it was surprisingly delicious. I didn't know if it was the food, my hunger, or the fact that he was feeding me, that made the dishes especially sumptuous.

I took another drink as he opened the last container and ate a piece of the General's chicken. "You know," I said as I removed the straw from my mouth, "if I'm going to have to eat naked, it only seems fair that you do too."

He opened his mouth as more of the General's chicken approached my mouth. "If I get naked, there might be more than eating going on," he teased as he extracted the chopstick from between my lips.

A wave of heat washed over me. Three times in one night? Can guys actually do that? Make him prove it! my devil challenged. "I... wouldn't mind," I murmured.

He held my eyes a moment as he broke into a smile. He fished an egg roll out of the container with the chopsticks and held it out for me. I snapped at it, gripping it between my bared teeth for a moment with an evil smile as he watched my mouth, before I severed the end of the roll with a quick bite. He continued to watch my lips as I slowly chewed, both of us breaking into a smile as I sensually licked my lips.

"Yes... well..." he murmured as he placed the remainder of the roll aside. He took a sip of water from his own drink and then stood, removing first his shirt, then his shorts. He wasn't wearing underwear, something that I didn't know would turn me on, until it did. He wasn't fully hard, but he was well on his way to a strong erection when he returned to sit on the edge of the bed. He continued to feed me, but as one hunger was satiated another grew, the hardness of Ryan's manhood speaking of his own hunger, and a powerful distraction.

"What happened?" I asked as I nodded at him.

"This?" he asked as he waved the chopsticks at his side. I nodded. "Stupidity."

"Stupidity?" I asked as he offered me more food.

He smiled. "Yeah. A buddy of mine got a PS2 for Christmas of two thousand. He called me and asked me to come over. I was so excited I went tearing down the drive on my bike and..."

A sick dread settled over me. "And?" I asked when he didn't continue, taking a bite of food for himself.

"And I learned the hard way that two objects can't occupy the same space at the same time. I never looked and rode right out in front of a car." He held my gaze. He didn't smile but his eyes were merry. "Not one of these wimpy cars of today with their plastic bumpers either. No... " he drawled, drawing the word out. "I had to ride in front of a 1968 Ford pickup. Those things don't have any give. Broke some ribs, punctured and collapsed a lung, broke my arm and collarbone, and fractured my skull." He held my gaze. He still didn't smile, but the teasing remained in his eyes. "Dad said it was the only time in his life he was glad I had such a thick skull. Anyway, in case you were wondering, it hurt. A lot."

"I bet. You're okay now?"

"Oh yeah. I don't remember any of the accident. I remember riding down the drive, all excited to see Trevor's game, and then the next thing I remember is a guy on the ground beside me as somebody else was yelling for someone to call an ambulance. I spent some time in the hospital as they pinned me back together. Kids are tough. The guy that ran over me felt so bad he visited me in the hospital several times and bought me a new bike when I got out. Mom wouldn't let me go out for high school football or anything like that, probably afraid that my bones weren't as strong as before or something. But yeah, no permanent damage. The only lasting effect is the scar and the reminder that if you play stupid games, like playing chicken with a car, you win stupid prizes. I tended to be... less impetuous after that."

"Was the guy speeding or something?"

He shrugged. "Don't know. He said he wasn't. The speed limit where my parents live is thirty-five. He probably wasn't speeding any more than most people who drove up and down the street."

"Is that why you decided to become a lawyer?"

"Nah. It was dad's idea. He said as much as I liked to argue, I should become a lawyer."

I snickered. "Really?"

He shrugged while offering me more noodles. "Not entirely, but kind of. Mostly it was because I..."

"You what?" I asked when he didn't continue.

"It'll sound corny, but I like helping people." A flicker of a smile danced over his lips as he offered me a piece of sweet and sour chicken. "And he was right, I do like to argue." As I opened my mouth, a dollop of the red sauce fell from the chicken on to my right breast. "Oops," he breathed as the chicken disappeared into my mouth. "Let me get that."

I thought he would use one of the napkins, but he wiped the drip away with his finger before popping it into his mouth to clean it.

My eyes widened slightly. Holy fuck, that's hot! My devil brayed. Do you supposed he'd fuck us while we're covered in that shit?

That's gross! my angel countered.

A smile tugged at my lips. I found it amusing that in my imagination both my devil and angel appeared as disheveled and well fucked as I did. He started to place the container aside but I took his hand.

"Want some more?"

I nodded, unsure of my voice. The thin wooden spears disappeared into the carton and reappeared with a bit of chicken gripped between them. He scraped it on the side of the container to remove excess sauce, much to my disappointment, and then extended it to me. Butterflies swarmed in my stomach as I took his hand and steered the morsel to my breasts. I'd never done anything even remotely like this before and I worried how my action would be perceived. I drew the red, sticky, mess down between my breasts and then across to one nipple before I steered the bit of chicken to my lips. I plucked the piece from between the chopsticks with my lips and chewed slowly, my gaze never leaving his. He held my gaze for a long moment before he placed the container aside.

"Now look at the mess I've made," he rumbled as he leaned over me. "I'd better clean that up."

He brought his lips slowly to my breast to leisurely lick and suck away the sauce. He took his time, making sure he didn't miss any spots as he worked his way down between my breasts and then over to the nipple. The hard point of my breast must have been especially dirty as he spent a long time cleaning the point. I reached for the carton with a soft moan, straining to grasp it as Ryan cleaned my breast. Hooking the bale with a finger, I pulled the carton to me, reached inside with two fingers, and dipped them into the sauce. I smeared the thick red liquid over my other breast, dipped my fingers again, and then coated the hallow of my throat and my lips.

He didn't seem displeased as he took the carton from my hand, placed in on the side table, and then set to work cleaning me, holding my hand while sucking my fingers clean, before turning his attention to my lips. I moaned softly as he pressed into me, smearing the coating on my breast between us before moving down and cleaning my throat. As he slowly moved his lips to my throat, I wrapped my hands in his hair as I squirmed lower in the bed.

Finished with my throat, he moved lower still, lapping away the sticky mess covering my breast, the smear of red sauce on his chest exciting me for reasons I couldn't explain. He spent a long moment cleaning my breast, returning to the breast I'd first made dirty to ensure he hadn't missed any spots, and then kissing and licking his way back to my lips. I attacked his lips, forcing my tongue into his mouth to taste the sauce on his tongue, the sauce he'd licked off me.

"Take me!" I breathed as I forced his mouth to my neck.

I was sure he was transferring the sticky red liquid from his chest back to mine, but that did nothing except make me want him even more. He pulled back from devouring my neck, opened the side table drawer, and removed a condom. With expert fingers, he opened the package and spread the thin latex covering over his rock-hard member.

I opened myself to him as he settled between my legs. As he cleaned up my breast a second time, I reached between us and caressed his stiff manhood. Satisfied with his work, he probed for my opening, and after finding it, sank to my depths with a soft and sexy groan, my own gasping moan of pleasure mingling with his. He braced up on stiff arms as I cleaned his chest, licking and sucking away the sauce while he pounded into me hard and fast.