Dear Diary - Habeas Corpus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fell over me, driving me deeper into the corner of the headboard as he devoured my lips and ravaged my neck. With a grunt, he pulled out and jerked me lower in the bed while moving away from the edge and turning me so I more crosswise. He placed his legs outside of mine before he steered himself into me again, his eyes hard and lust filled as he held my gaze. He squeezed with his legs, pinching his cock inside my pussy as he began fucking me, his clasping legs making him feel fucking huge! I moaned as I jerked one of the pillows out from behind my back. He was driving me tighter against the padded headboard, wedging me into the corner so that I was unable to escape the fucking I was receiving. I wailed softly as a surge of pleasure washed over me. It was just like in my imagination when I first saw his bed and wondered about the headboard.

He's so fucking big and strong! Fuck him! Fuck his big fucking cock! Shit! He's fucking the shit out of us! He's going to make us come! Fuck that big cock until we come! I moaned as my devil's words swirled in my head, my angel strangely silent.

My orgasm was coming, bearing down on me like an approaching storm. Being wadded into the corner was slightly uncomfortable, but somehow that made our fucking even more intense. I pushed at him, trying to free myself from the corner, yet wanting him to overpower me and fuck me still.

He stopped, moving away with my push. 'I won't hurt you. I'll stop any time you say,' his voice rang in my memory.

"Don't stop!" I gasped. "I'm going to come! Make me come!"

He hesitated, confused by my mixed signals, but after the briefest of pauses, he collapsed over me again and began fucking me even harder, his cock slamming into me with deep and powerful strokes as he continued to squeeze me tight around his plunging cock. I pushed at him, thrashing with pleasure, but he seemed to sense what I needed, and he gripped my wrists and pinned them against the headboard over my head.

"Come!" he ordered as he fucked me, his voice hard and demanding. "I want you to fucking come!"

Fuck! my devil screamed as I strained against his grip. The motherfucker is holding us down and fucking us with his big fucking cock! He's not fucking stopping and is taking us! I struggled to pull my hands free, and with the strain, my orgasm swelled within me. He's too big and strong! We can't stop him from fucking us! He's going to fuck us until we come all over his big fucking cock! Fuck! Keep fucking him! We have to keep fucking him until he comes!

I moaned as my orgasm washed over me to drown me in pleasure. I again struggled against his restraining hand, but this time he released me and I surrounded him with my arms, my moan of pleasure becoming louder as I pulled him tightly into me, my fingers biting deeply into his back, and still he fucked me.

"Stop!" I begged. "Stop, stop! Fuck! Please stop!"

He did, holding me as I panted and blew, trying to recover from yet another brain melting orgasm. I tried to remember, was that my fifth or sixth climax of the night? I couldn't recall, to strung out to think clearly.

His lips feathered over my cheek. "You okay?" he whispered.

I couldn't speak but nodded slowly as I blew out a cleansing breath through puffed cheeks. "Did you come?" I asked as my strength began to return.

"No." I groaned. He was insatiable, and I was running out of gas. "It's okay," he murmured as he brushed my lips with his.

You have to finish him, my angel whispered. You can't leave him hanging. That's not fair to him.

I shoved at him. He pulled out of me and fell away, rolling to his back and pulling me into a snuggle. I refused to go to his side, choosing instead to swing a leg over his hips. I was starting to get sore, but I thought I had enough left in me to finish him.

"You will," I growled, putting as much sex into my voice as possible as I lowered myself over his shaft. I began rocking my hips, watching his face. "I want you to come," I whispered. "I want to watch you come."

He reached up, grasped me by my head, and slowly pulled my lips to his. We kissed, our tongues darting and probing as my hips rose and fell in furious motion. I sat up again, wanting to feel him deep. I was done, unable to come again, and that allowed me to concentrate on pleasing him as he'd pleased me time and again.

After I'd ridden him for a long moment I began to sweat and my breathing was becoming labored. He could seemingly fuck me forever, but after only a few minutes of me fucking him I began to falter. I need something, something to push him.

"You like the feel of your cock inside my pussy?" I murmured as I tried to twist him up with words. It was another first as I listened to and repeated my devil's patter as it echoed inside my head. I'd never talked to Bob like that, had never wanted to, though now I found the words salacious.

He bared his teeth, his lips twisting in a snarl of lust as he continued to play with my breasts. "I love the feel of my cock inside your pussy."

"I want you to come," I cooed, the pillow talk adding flavor and texture to our fucking, like adding jam to dry toast. "I want to feel your cock throbbing inside me as you come."

He released my breasts to grip my hips, guiding me, adding his strength to mine, helping me to fuck him. "You're fucking amazing," he growled.

"Come, Ryan," I demanded. "I want you to fucking come."

He helped me pound his cock into me for another long moment. "I'm going to come," he rumbled.

Make him work for it... my devil whispered. "Don't you come," I ordered. "Don't you come until I tell you to." His face hardened, and I felt wicked, strong, and in charge as he tried to do my bidding.

"I'm going to come!" he snarled, his voice strained.

Don't let him come... "You fucking hold it!" I demanded, his display of erotic agony as I fucked him exciting me.

"I can't hold it!"

Tell him he has to fucking hold it! "Don't you fucking come!"

He tried to stop me from fucking him, but I powered through. I might be nearly twice his age, but my legs were still stronger than his arms.

"Fuck! I'm going to come!" he snarled, his face twisting with effort, pain, and pleasure.

I brought my lips close to his. "Come," I whispered.

Through luck I'd timed it perfectly, and as the word left my lips, he pressed down on my hips while pressing up with his to ram his cock as deep as possible. I stopped my thrusts, watching his handsome face as it twisted into the most profoundly erotic display of pleasure imaginable. His head tipped back into the mattress, his mouth open slightly, his eyes crushed closed, as he was devastated by pleasure. I'd done this to him. I'd given him this pleasure. Me. I'd fucked him until he couldn't hold his orgasm another second, so turned on he couldn't prevent himself from coming. As he slowly relaxed underneath me, I kissed him, slowly, softly, enjoying how his hand wrapped in my hair to hold my lips to him. Bob didn't want to fuck me, and Ryan seemingly didn't want to stop. Bob had thought of only himself and what he wanted, and Ryan seemed only to think of me.

I slowly pulled back from the kiss, and again I could feel tears forming. I willed them away, but I couldn't stop the tiny smile that touched my lips as he brushed a bit of hair out of my face. I lowered my lips to his again, wanting to taste him and feel his closeness.

I slowly pulled back from the kiss and laid my head on his chest to listen to the thunder of his heart. I sighed, amazingly content, enjoying the feel of Ryan inside of me. Sleep was pulling hard on me. I roused myself before I went to sleep again, but as I tried to rise, he tightened his embrace, holding me to his chest.

"I need to go," I whispered.

"Stay the night with me."

Tears threatened again, and I wasn't sure why, but I was supremely gratified that that he wanted me to stay. I settled back to his chest and nodded my head as I sighed. I lay still, warm and comfortable in his embrace, my eyes closed, listening to the thudding of his heart and the rustle of his breathing, smiling as his cock finally softened enough to fall from inside me. I kissed him on his chest and smiled to myself when he kissed me on the top of my head. It had been so long since I felt so wanted, so desired, and I liked it.

I was still smiling, my mind pleasantly blank, as I slid into darkness of sleep.

***

I woke in the dark room. The last time I woke I was confused and disoriented, unable to remember where I was for a moment. Not this time. This time I knew exactly where I was and why I was there. I smiled with the memory. I remembered Ryan waking me with kisses, feeding me, dripping sweet and sour sauce on me, fucking me, and then dropping off to sleep still lying on his chest.

I glanced at the clock. It was just after two in the morning, and sometime during the night, I'd slipped from his chest into the crook of his arm. I groaned silently. I was so supremely comfortable I didn't want to move, but I was bursting for a pee. With another silent groan, I carefully extracted myself from his arms and tiptoed out of the room, the safety lights in the parking lot pouring pale yellow illumination through the open blinds of the windows.

I left the bedroom and turned into the room I assumed was the bathroom. It was. I left the door open to allow what little brightness that entered to light my way. I hissed softly as I relieved myself, shivering with relief. I'd never been fucked like Ryan had fucked me, and I was paying for it now. My womanhood was suffering the same fate as my body would have if I'd taken five years off from the gym, and then started back with a long and hard workout. I smiled to myself as I silently closed the door and then flushed the toilet. Like starting a workout routine, I should have started slow, but damn if jumping straight into the deep end hadn't been fun.

When the toilet had finished filling, I opened the door. I peeked into the bedroom. Ryan was still in the center of the bed where he'd been. Being nosey, I carefully opened the door to what I assumed was a second bedroom. Inside the room was a large, all in one, workout machine, something in the corner that might have been free weights, and a large television positioned to be easily visible from the workout machine. The room explained his kick-ass body, and I carefully shut the door without entering.

It's time to go home, my angel whispered.

Fuck that!

We've had our fun. We should get our things and go.

No fucking way! We want to fuck some more!

We're already sore. We're too old to be acting like a twenty-year-old.

Shut the fuck up! We didn't fuck like a fifty-year-old! We fucked the shit out of him!

We're kidding ourselves if we think anything is going to come from this.

Who the fuck cares? Maybe we just want to have a little fun for once!

I quietly entered Ryan's bedroom and stopped just inside the door. Even in his sleep he was sporting a huge erection and I wondered if he was dreaming of fucking me.

That's right! He's dreaming of fucking us, baby! We turned his fucking crank!

Just stop it! We need to start acting our—"

My angel didn't have a chance to finish her sentence before my devil attacked her with a bitch slap. Angel attacked in return, and as the two sides of me fought in a vicious catfight, I stood in the doorway, unsure of what to do.

After a moment, I smiled as I moved deeper into the bedroom and slowly crawled into the bed, moving carefully to not wake him. I didn't hesitate, settling to the bed facing the opposite direction of Ryan, my devil with her hands around Angel's neck as she choked the shit out of her.

Bob was a lazy lover, more concerned with his own pleasure than mine. While I had to cajole him into pleasing me with his mouth, I'd always been willing to suck his cock, and had many, many times. Ryan didn't seem to need any encouragement and had eaten me alive twice already while asking for nothing in return. I smiled as I took his cock and swallowed him. He might not have asked for it, but he was going to get it anyway.

"Fuck..." he gasped only seconds after I took him into my mouth, his hands landing on my head as he pressed up with his hips.

He wasn't pressing on my head hard and I knew I could overpower the pressure easily when I needed to catch my breath. I held him deep in my mouth, my tongue dancing around his shaft as I tickled his balls with my nails. The moment I pulled back to catch my breath, he grabbed me by my hips and lifted me over his face, cinching me down tight by wrapping my hips in his powerful arms. Both previous times he'd eaten me, he'd started slow, gradually building me up, but not this time. He went in hard and fast, his tongue flicking and darting, his lips pinching and pulling. I swallowed him again, his deep rumbling groan incredibly sexy.

We engaged in a war of pleasure, each of trying to break the other before being broken ourselves. I'd come so often and so hard I thought I'd been wrung dry of need, but as he began gently sucking on my button again, I knew there was at least one more orgasm in me.

Shit! Fuck! He's doing it again! He's sucking on our clit, the sexy motherfucker! Suck that cock! Suck that big cock and make him fucking come! Goddammit! Fuck! Devil snarled, battered and bruised from her fight with Angel, but she'd emerged from their fight victorious and was urging me on.

"Fuck, Michelle! You're going to make me come!"

Knowing that I was overwhelming him, that I was going to make him come before I did, excited me even more. I held the head of his cock between my lips and battered the head with my tongue as I furiously stroked his rod.

"If you don't stop, I'm going to come!" he snarled.

It had been so long since I experienced a man filling me with his essence, I decided I didn't want him coming in my mouth and that I wanted to experience him coming inside me instead. I swallowed him deep one more time, his loud sexy moan as he battled his need my reward.

I pulled him from my mouth and struggled to escape his embrace, straining mightily against his clinch until he let me go. I tumbled away from him and turned in the bed as he rolled for the side table where he kept his condoms. I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him away before he could reach it.

"Are you clean?" I demanded.

"What?"

"Are you clean? When were you last with a woman without a condom?"

"Never. Why are—?"

I swung a leg over him and held him erect. He realized what I was about to do and caught me, his hands under my ass, holding me up and preventing me from taking him inside. "Michelle... stop," he said, his voice firm. "What are you doing? You need to think about this."

"I want to. I want to feel you come inside me." I paused and I could see the uncertainty on his face. "I had myself tested after I found out, and I haven't been with a man since Bob. I can't get pregnant... not anymore. I want this." I paused. "Have you ever been with a woman without using a condom?"

"No, never."

I smiled, pleased with the thought that I would be the first woman he experienced as nature intended. "Then please, let me be your first."

"You're sure?"

I nodded. "I've never been so sure of anything."

He slowly drew his hands away and I settled over him. He hurt as he slid into my tunnel, but fuck he hurt so good!

"Oh... fuck!" he snarled as he began lunging into me.

He hauled me down, crushing me into his chest as he took my lips in a blistering kiss, his hips battering me and his cock plunging deep into me time and again. I wailed softly, the pain fading and mingling with pleasure until they became one.

"Fuck me! Fuck me and don't stop!" I cried softy.

"Fuck! I'm going to come!"

"Don't stop!"

With a growl he gripped my head and pushed me up, propping me on his arms as he had previously, and I rocked up to give him room to move. He began pounding into me harder, then harder still, his face twisting in rapture as he fucked himself to orgasm.

"I'm going to come. You're making me come," he gasped, his face a mask of erotic pain.

"Don't stop! Keep fucking me!" I gasped, wanting to feel the rush of warmth and wetness as he came. He growled as he pushed me down on his cock, driving himself deep and holding himself there. I began thrusting my hips. "Don't stop!" I begged.

"Fuck!" he barked before he began pounding into me furiously hard. After a long moment of frenzied fucking, he began to wail, a sound I'd never heard a man make, his cry an equal measure of pleasure, pain, and effort. An instant later he splashed into me, and still he fucked me, his face contorting in sweet agony as his wail grew louder with each pounding stroke.

Watching him being savaged by his orgasm pushed me over the edge. My orgasm was tiny, the smallest of the night, but it was utterly and completely satisfying. He pulled me down, holding me to his chest with rib creaking force as he grunted and shook, slamming his cock into me hard and fast before pausing, only to do it again a moment later. Then he was still, rumbling like an idling semi-truck for a moment before grunting and driving his cock into me with three more hard, stabbing, thrusts, and then becoming still again, his slow loping rumble continuing.

With a long sigh, he finally relaxed his embrace. "Jesus, Michelle, are you trying to kill me?" he murmured into my neck before kissing me slowly.

I smiled, totally pleased with myself. Take that, you sexy motherfucker! my devil sneered.

"Good one?" I teased as I rose and took his lips.

He blew out a breath as our lips parted. "I don't think I've ever come that hard before." He held my gaze a moment. "Did you come? You were too much to handle and I didn't last very long."

His words were immensely gratifying and I brushed his lips with a finger. "A small one." I saw the look of annoyance, probably at himself, and determination settle over his features. I bought my lips to his again. "It was enough. I didn't think I was going to come at all. You've worn my ass out tonight."

"Are you sure. I can—"

"Shhh..." I breathed, taking his lips again. "Just hold me."

He rolled over and dumped me to the bed, pinning me to the mattress with his weight. Supporting himself on elbows and knees, he held my gaze. "You are the most incredible woman I've ever met," he said before brushing his finger over my lips, up my cheek, and pushing lock of hair off my face.

"Please, don't make me cry," I sniffled.

He grazed my eyes with his lips, kissing way my tears before they could fall. "Never."

I pulled him to me, burying his face in my neck. I didn't love him, and I knew he didn't love me, but he still made me feel special, and sexy, and desired, and... and... and all the things I hadn't felt in a long time.

We kissed and nuzzled for a long time, saying little, our soft touches and gentle caresses saying it all until I snuggled into his side and tumbled headlong into a deep and peaceful sleep.

***

I swam for the surface of consciousness, stroking out of the ocean of sleep that enveloped me. I yawned, the bright light of morning streaming through the window. I smiled. Ryan was sporting another raging erection, and I idly wondered if I were woman enough to handle him for more than one night. I longed to have him, to take him inside me and fuck him awake, but I was truly hurting now. Even though our two A.M. romp had only lasted a half hour or so, combined with all the fucking we'd done before that, my womanhood had endured a thorough working over last night. Maybe another time. I smiled with the thought, hoping there'd be another time.