Dear Hunt

Story Info
Loving wife hunts too.
1.2k words
3.05
19.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers

Just a flash story that came to mind. Hope you enjoy.

All mistakes and errors are mine and mine alone, sorry you will have to deal with that. It is what it is amateur writing for my enjoyment and maybe yours.

All constructive and guiding comments will be welcomed and appreciated.

It was that time of year again. I was an anxious wreck. Second weekend of November, one of my favorite times of the year.

I had been prepping for this since January. Now the time was here. I had been trailing and surveilling this big buck for a long while now. I felt this was going to be the year. I would get my trophy.

I checked my things to make sure I didn't forget anything, like I usually forget. Yes, I was ready, every thing there.

Outfit was ready, footwear, camera. I usually forget the camera, but this time I would have my phone too. Ammo, weapon, extra clothes, and the rest of the list.

It would take about an hour's drive to get to the place. Everything went right I would be there mid-afternoon.

I got there and got set up and everything stowed away. I had only two friends with me this year, the other two had something come up and couldn't make it.

We got supper made and things cleaned up then sat around the fire. We spent a few hours talking about our previous trips. We laughed about some of the stupid and crazy things we had done.

That one time going to the strippers club. I made a complete foolish ass of myself. It was their fault, they kept feeding me all that booze.

Damn! I was F'ed up, I missed opening day I was so sick. They really hee-hawed over that.

It had been a long day and I needed to get some rest for tomorrow. They talked me in to hanging with me awhile longer.

My friends started quizzing me about where my spot would be. They knew I had been surveying the area for a long time, trying to find that perfect spot. I wouldn't tell them, I did say this 'big guy' looked like a perfect trophy to mount, at least to me.

I knew a lot about Big Buck, his trails, his feeding, what times he might show, the area where he stays in. HelI, I knew his favorite foods. I knew he was smart too, you don't survive this long with out being smart.

Finally I told them I was turning in.

Chapter 2

I got my self ready, first with a good meal. I put my outfit and shoes on, then applied the paint on my face. I checked the ammo and weapon and put them in the vehicle, I could drive close to my spot. Then a short hike to the my stand.

I was early for him to come through, but, I didn't want to take a chance I would miss him.

He didn't show, I hoped no one tagged him already. I would be so pissed, maybe even devastated.

My friends decided we needed to go party for awhile and release some tension. We piled up in one truck and headed out, of all places, to that strip club. I was on guard this time.

We did have fun, the strippers though, were sure trying to get our money. Well they did get a bit of it.

We, well I, decided we needed to get back to home camp. I wasn't going to take a chance on my trophy slipping by again.

We turned in early and to my surprise I think we all were a sleep rather quickly.

I got ready again with the same routine and headed for my spot. This time I detoured a little to check high ground, to see if I good spot him.

I waited for an hour, then I saw him. He was nice. Big chested, head held high, looking around. He sniffed the air then went to feeding.

I slipped back and headed for my stand. I saw some one pass it. Shit! was my first thought, but, they saw my set up and moved on.

I got to it and climbed up and perched. Now it was just a waiting game. I had spread scent around and hoped it would attract him in close.

I had thought carefully and picked the spot where I would tag him. I was getting nervous waiting. Then I saw him break through some tangle. My heart started beating quicker. He was strolling to the exact spot I needed him to be.

I slipped off the safety.

Two more steps he would be there. I squeezed the trigger.

Chapter 3

I went to rise and hooked my heel in the foot rest. I was going down, I could almost feel the pain.

"Oh!! I am sorry I caught my heel." I said.

I acted embarrassed at my clumsiness as Big Buck caught me.

"My pleasure, but, be more careful that would have been a nasty fall, for such a pretty little thing as you." Big Buck said.

We introduced ourselves, I could tell already I had this one tagged. We danced and conversed for awhile, having a good time. I managed a few quick snapshots.

I realized I need to get this buck back to home camp and get it dressed out, while the temperatures were still good. I didn't want to take a chance now on it spoiling.

I was in the process of skinning, undressing, my trophy. My two friends came back to camp and rapped on the door.

"Well, you do any good. You get your trophy buck."

I ushered them in saying yes.

Big Buck was a little nervous until I explained it was deer season. He laughed and got in the season with us.

We had to take the customary photo's for bragging rights. Big Buck didn't care any more.

I had one taken of me, with panties on only, sitting on his bare back. I got him to hang is tongue out to the side, slack jawed as I held his head up in my hands.

We all roared at that one.

My two friends had their pictures taken with him too. There were many pictures taken, most not for public display.

We returned home to our respective houses, knowing we had a good season. One friend managed to take down a doe, we had most of her at home camp. My friend did keep the rest of her for later through the year.

I sorted through all the pictures and printed one of me holding Big Buck's head in my hands. I had that for my trophy, wall?

The husband came home empty handed, which happens with him occasionally. He said he didn't see anything. The one time he did he said it was too dark to take a shot. I gave him the usual sympathy and 'Maybe next year'.

He had, quit doing mountings after the third buck. I was glad, I wouldn't have to dust anymore of them.

He asked if I had bagged anything. I told him I had and smiled gleefully. I took him to the hiding place. I was all excited, as I showed him the gifts I had bought for the family.

I went to my, secret, trophy wall and unlocked it later that night.

I was deciding where to put it. Yes, right next to my husband's picture of his deer hunting, ORGY, ten years ago. Three at one time, I'm surprised he could muster that kind of energy.

I had tagged out every year for the last ten years, he hadn't.

The End

prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers