Dear Marvin - love letter from sub

Story Info
An erotic love letter to my first anal-giver, my adored dom.
1k words
4.39
2.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Marvin,

I bet this is a surprise for you, hearing from me after all this time. It's a surprise to me, actually, because I didn't intend to contact you again. However, I have been thinking about you a lot. I am feeling very horny lately, and very feminine too. As you know, I am bisexual and live a conventional life, only occasionally dabbling in the gay world, and I think you are much the same, although I'm not sure because we didn't talk much in the brief time we spent together.

That night was one of the highlights of my life, and I'm just sorry I made it so rushed. When I think about you, I realise our evening together was the stuff of dreams, not just for me but for many men like me. To be alone in private with a tall, well-built man with a lived-in face and strong body that is just getting a little overweight, like the man next door -- it sounds like a cliché and I don't know why it's so exciting for guys like me. But it is.

When I tell gay friends about my one and only experience of anal sex and I describe you, they start drooling and telling me how lucky I was. I have sucked the cock of a big, beautiful man. He sucked me too, and I Iicked his arse and loved it. And finally I lay on my back on his bed and he get on top, raised my legs and fucked me.

I want to do all that again, but this time with more of everything. We didn't kiss, because I suppose I regarded our encounter as purely physical, even animal, and animals don't kiss. But afterwards I did lie in your arms and enjoyed that surrender of my masculine role, being cuddled by someone bigger and stronger than me, a man who had just penetrated me with his penis.

Sometimes I like to wear women's clothes and I would love to do that with you, to kneel before you in my short skirt, bra and stockings, sucking your lovely hard, dark cock with its pink head and your hairy ballbag. I want to feel your balls, hold them and lick your scrotum, smelling your masculine oils. And then of course I will be very close to your crack, so I will want to lick your arse again and lose myself in the narcotic world of sexual lust.

You may be unaware of the natural attraction and power your body exudes, and why I want to abase myself in these ways, putting my nose between your buttocks and my tongue against your perfect little hole which has that unfortunate primary function, yet is such a wonderful erotic playground when off duty.

I want you to lie over me and kiss me and caress me, seducing me, your hairy thighs sending electric messages through my skin, making me ever more desperate to be fucked. I want to suck your cock long and slowly, before you take over and masturbate, ejaculating into my mouth so your semen coats my tongue and slides down my throat.

I can only allow this, of course, because I know you will be up and running again soon. I need that cock hard and eager in a few minutes, as you put me in position on my knees so you can bugger me - I love that word and the one-sided experience it suggests. It's not making love, but a masculine man imposing himself on a submissive one for the sake of natural, animal sexual gratification There is a time for lovemaking and there is a time for being buggered, and right now I want the latter.

I love the feeling of your cock, which is slightly too big for my hole, being firmly rammed into me and leaving it to my insides to get used to it. And they do. My arse initially objects but soon settles down and I am filled with wonder at this beautiful intrusion, this anal ram-raid as your shaft powers in and out, thrust by your thighs and all your muscles. I like the fact that, while later we may lie together in gentle bliss, for several intoxicating minutes you are doing what comes naturally, satisfying you primitive urge to fuck and, because your preference is to fuck men, your cock seeks my anus, just as my anus has been waiting to be found.

I love to hear your grunts and moans and little guttural utterances as the male bear in you services the female in me. At these moments I know how a woman must feel when she wants to get pregnant, because I feel your body change emphasis from the rhythm of fucking to the solely forward motion of pumping your semen into me - and how I love to receive that mysterious slippery silver fluid.

In other circumstances I love to feel it landing on my chest or flooding my pubic triangle, gushing into the valley between my buttocks or - maybe this is the rudeness of all rudenesses -spurting into my hand, warm and runny and insistent. What should I do with it? I wipe it into my crack and want you to poke it into me with one of your big, blunt fingers.

Another utter thrill for me is having you masturbate into my mouth. I could wank you myself, but again, I enjoy being the recipient of your blind lust. I love knowing you just need to cum in my mouth because something tells you it's the natural thing to do. At that moment I feel a responsibility to the urgent masculine men of the world who need this form of satisfaction, and as I allow you to masturbate yourself to climax and propel your stuff into my mouth, I am doing my bit for global dom-sub relations, being a good, adoring recipient of your mighty man-essence.

And so, Marvin, I think we need to meet again. No date, no romancing, just straight into a bedroom to play our parts, you in charge and me responding and receiving.

I want you to fuck me again.