Dear Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
Oops, forgot the cameras were there.
767 words
4.41
6.8k
4

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shynalee
shynalee
86 Followers

Hi Neighbor,

Thanks again for being my guardian angel. I really value the feeling of safety, knowing that you're monitoring my security system.

I wonder if you could do me a little favor?

Yesterday afternoon I forgot about the cameras being in the house. It's still a new thing for me and I'm still getting used to it.

I'm a bit embarrassed, but between about 3pm and 4:30pm there will be some footage that I hope you can just delete or whatever. You see I received some... err... toys... that I had ordered online. I was pretty excited to finally get them, and I went through trying them all out. Thinking back over it, I really did go overboard, and I'm so ashamed.

I feel terrible that you have to see that. Especially the vibrating one that pokes into my bottom while pulsing my... well, if you saw it, you know. I imagine I put on quite a hair-raising little show with that one, I'm so sorry about that. Please forgive me. I've never had one that does that before, and it was all new sensations. I think I got lost in the moment, and I probably look like such a tramp.

And that really big one isn't to go inside me, ok? Don't judge me. It's called a wand, and it's just for, like, the outside. Oh, you'll see what I mean if you watch the video. I just don't want you to think I would buy something that enormous and want to shove it into myself. Oh, my goodness, I hope you don't think that of me. I wouldn't blame you though, at this stage. You must shake your head sometimes at the perverted things you catch me doing. I promise I'm not really a pervert. At least, not completely, ok?

So yeah, if you could please just delete that footage from yesterday and maybe we can pretend it never happened? I'm so grateful. Thank you!

I know it must be embarrassing for you to suddenly get these intimate video clips of me. I don't know what to do about it. I'm trying to remember the cameras are there, but it's going to take a while. Please be patient with me. I feel safe knowing that you're watching, and I hope my little slip ups like this don't make you uncomfortable.

While I'm on it, I hope it's ok that I still walk around the house in my little nighties. I know they're kind of skimpy, but they're really comfy. If you want me to wear different things in the house I can do that for you. Just tell me what I have to wear, because I absolutely don't want you to be feel uncomfortable.

You know, I'm going to the mall on Saturday. Would you like to come with? You could tell me what to buy, and tell me what I have to wear around the house. It's only fair that you get to do that, since you have to deal with it all the time on the security footage. Whatever you tell me to get, I'll buy it and wear it for you, ok? You can maybe take me to the lingerie shop, too, and make me buy some pretty things there so that when I'm only half dressed, I'll still be wearing something that you're comfortable with. I'm sorry to take up your Saturday with my errands, but you're doing me such a big favor watching over me, I want to make sure that what you end up seeing is something you're happy with.

I haven't seen my friend yet, and I've been leaving the front light on. He can be a bit of a tease, just leaving me for days without visiting. It's really frustrating and he knows it, and I think he enjoys making me wait. Anyway, I'm just saying that you might see him one day soon. Just remember: if the front light gets turned off, he will drive away and not come in. So he will only come in if that light stays on. Just so you understand how it works.

xoxo

Shynalee

PS. I see your orchids are doing really well. I'm glad you sorted out that issue with the soil. I planted my roses in the wrong spot, as it turns out. They aren't going to get enough sun where I have them. I'm going to need to rethink the whole flower bed. Maybe some time you can come over and talk gardens with me. I could sure benefit from someone telling me what to do.

shynalee
shynalee
86 Followers