Dear Neighbor Ch. 01

Story Info
I get my neighbor to monitor my home security.
958 words
4.27
15.8k
16

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shynalee
shynalee
88 Followers

Hi Neighbor,

Just a little note to thank you for setting up my home security system and monitoring the cameras for me. I feel so much safer with a man watching over my house! Living on my own feels vulnerable, so I really appreciate it. Giving you that spare key also means I don't have to worry if I forget mine, and that's exactly the kind of silly thing I'm likely to do! You're my hero.

Now that you've got access to all the cameras, I do need to tell you about something that could happen which would look pretty strange, and I just want you to know so you don't freak out if you see it.

It can happen if I leave the front light on after midnight.

I have this friend who will come past sometimes late at night. If I've left the front light on after midnight, he knows that I'm signalling him. Ok, I'm embarrassed to tell you what happens, but it's important that you know, since you're my security detail.

If he comes past and sees the light on, He puts on a Darth Vader mask (OMG, don't judge me), and lets himself in with his own key.

Look, it's just a private thing, ok? But I need you to know so you don't call the cops if you see it. Please don't be offended, omg how embarrassing.

So if you see a Darth Vader masked man come in and go to my bedroom, that's what's happening. It's the one you can buy down at the mall, in the toy shop where they have that Star Wars section. Do you know the one? I think he paid just less than $40 for it. Just so you know what to look out for on the video feed.

Oh, and thank you for the advice not to put a camera in my bedroom, by the way! I didn't even think of that, and I'm so glad you pointed out how... exposed... I could be, as you receive little video clips of me undressing! I'm sort of embarrassed that I asked you to put one in there, now that you point that out. I'm such a silly!

But...

Look, the thing is, my friend comes into my bedroom in his Darth Vader mask, making the loud breathing noises like Darth Vader. You know what I mean? He does it loudly to make sure I wake up. He goes to my top bedside drawer where I leave a blindfold, and puts it on me while I do a little "oh no! what am I going to do!" damsel-in-distress act.

I know it seems like a dangerous game, because I literally would not know if someone else came in wearing that mask! But the danger is part of the fun, tbh. And besides, I know it's him because I've left the light on, he has a key, he does the breathing thing, and he knows where the blindfold is. So as long as all that fits the pattern, I just trust that it's him.

I'm really sorry I have to give you all this detail. Please don't judge me. You'll see why it's important. Omg I'm so embarrassed.

Once he has the blindfold on me, I do anything he wants. And I mean anything. That's... the game.

The point is, he can, and often does, make me leave the bedroom, go into one of the living areas, and... well... anything could happen, and now there are cameras in those areas. He may or may not keep the mask on once he has me blindfolded, and honestly, half the time I don't even know, because he doesn't speak at all.

What he makes me do could look pretty forceful. For example, he often makes me... um... use my mouth, ok? and then when that's done he rips off my knickers and (I'm only telling you so you know not to freak out, ok?) shoves them in my mouth as a gag while he... goes on to do other things. I'm ashamed of some of the things I enjoy him doing to me, so I hope you won't judge me for that.

But you see, I need you to know the details so that if you see me being led around the house blindfolded, and being, um... "forced" to do really humiliating and degrading things, just check if you saw Darth Vader letting himself in the front door!

And if you do see him, omg, please look away. I'm really self-conscious of the things he gets me to do, and I don't want those things to affect our great relationship as neighbors. I'm so sorry you have to know all this. I hope it's not too much for you. I'll understand if it is, but I really want your protection so I hope you can look past my depraved little obsession.

So when he's... finished..., he just walks away, leaving me wherever he's had me, I guess with his mask on. He turns off the front light and closes the door behind him. That's how I know the game has finished, and I have to clean up the house and... myself.. and go back to bed.

Just remember that if that front light is turned off and my friend comes past, he definitely won't come in the house, ok? He will just keep driving and won't disturb me. But if it's on, he could come in at any time. Or not at all. I don't have any say over that.

Thanks again for watching over me. I really appreciate it.

xoxo

Shynalee

PS. I hope to see you at the street party on Saturday. I'm baking banana bread. Can't wait!

shynalee
shynalee
88 Followers