Dear Neighbor Ch. 05

Story Info
I took it off as soon as you asked.
796 words
4.63
3.4k
6
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shynalee
shynalee
82 Followers

Hi Neighbor,

Just a note to say how pleased I am that you felt comfortable texting me that my dress was mucking up the video feed. I'm so sorry that happened. I took it off as quickly as I could when you sent that through, so I hope I didn't wreck anything.

I'm really sorry I didn't have anything else to change into, though. My washing wasn't up to date, so I just had to stay in my knickers. I hope I didn't embarrass you. It's unfortunate that I also didn't have a bra on, because I could have been a bit more covered for you, but with that dress I can't wear one. I hope you understand.

When I got your message I didn't even stop to think about what else I had to wear. I just did what you asked as promptly as possible. Sometimes I do land myself in awkward situations!

I know it's really unfair that you have to see me on the video like that, just in my little lacy knickers. I feel awful about it. I hope there's something I can do for you to make up for the inconveniences I put you through with this whole security system muck around. I know it's causing a lot of imposition on you as you monitor it, and you help me not to muck up the feed. I hope it's not too much bother for you. I really want you to keep watching over me. Please let me know if there's anything I should do to make that easier for you.

Anything at all.

Gosh, I really hope I'm not wearing something that mucks up the system when I have people over next week. Wouldn't that be awkward! I mean, you'd be like texting to let me know I have to strip off, and my guests would be like, wtf? How humiliating would that be? I'd have to strip right down, and then have to explain why!

I guess we can only hope it doesn't come to that, I suppose, but I'd rather go through a little embarrassment than you let me wear something that causes problems with all this complicated technology. I suppose I'll just have to suffer the shame if it happens, and get through it as best I can.

What a naughty thing to think of! Shame on me. I bet you think I'm such a pervy little degenerate, but I'm just trying to make sure I don't make your life any harder by messing up this new system, ok?

Now, for tomorrow, I'm tossing up between that white cotton babydoll dress, you know, the really short one? And the super tight stretchy orange one that I really can't wear any underwear with. Remember that one? As I said in the shop, underwear with that one would show lines, so I can't wear any.

So anyway, tell me which one you want me to wear. If you pick the white one, can you also tell me what knickers to wear? The lacy white g-string would be ok, but I think those little boy-cut ones, even though they're really tiny, I think they would show because there's really no room for error in that dress. No matter how I move in it, the dress will swirl outwards and expose me to anyone nearby. It's going to be a real challenge, especially if I need to go out! Oh, my goodness what an adventure that would be.

Anyway, you can just message me what to wear tomorrow so we don't have this same embarrassing problem two days in a row, that would be so sweet. You're so kind. I really appreciate it.

Thank you again for watching over me. I really owe you. Can you put some thought into what I can do to pay you back, please? You've done so much and I really feel like I owe you a lot, so if you can think of anything I could do for you, I'll jump at the chance to repay you. Just... let your imagination run wild. I'd do anything for you, I'm so grateful.

xoxo

Shynalee

PS. Did you also get that notice in your letterbox that there will be roadworks on Thursday next week? Hopefully they're finally fixing up that silly pothole up near the roundabout. It's about time!

I might need to walk up to the shops on Thursday next week, right past all the workers, as it happens. Have a think about what I should wear, ok? Whatever you pick, I'll wear it. I promise I won't question anything you tell me to do. I still owe you so much, and this might help to repay you just a little... I hope it's not too windy!

shynalee
shynalee
82 Followers