Dear Neighbor Ch. 06

Story Info
I'll always obey.
821 words
4.7
3.5k
6
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shynalee
shynalee
102 Followers

Hi Neighbor,

Just a quick note of gratitude, and to apologize.

I'm so sorry I didn't realize my skirt and top would muck up the video feed today. I'm really grateful that you messaged me so quickly to take them off. I don't want to muck up the system! It's all really technical and I don't know anything about it, so I'm grateful to you for helping me with it.

You probably didn't realise at the time, but I had a couple of girlfriends over for a glass (or two...) of wine. They were a bit shocked when I suddenly stripped down to bra and knickers, but like I've said to you, I'll always do exactly what you say, especially if I'm mucking up that security system. I don't want you to just give up on it and walk away. I know it's all very technical and I have no idea what it all means so I rely on you telling me what to do. I'll do anything to keep you monitoring it for me.

So anyway, when I suddenly stood up and stripped off for you, I had to explain myself. It was pretty embarrassing. I ended up explaining that my neighbor was trying to get my security system fixed up and my clothes were causing a problem with it. That's simple enough, right? But you know what? They didn't even believe me! They thought you were just taking advantage of me or something, which is so stupid and I told them so. Shows how much they know about technology!

Anyway, they were teasing me about it, saying you might message again to make me strip off even further, or make me do other things that I'm not even going to mention. Omg they have dirty little minds!

We got into a bit of an argument about it, one thing led to another, and Karla (that little cow), put me over her knee. OVER HER KNEE! Just because I said it was stupid when she accused you of taking advantage of me. She spanked me like a naughty school girl while Jessica taunted me, saying that they were putting on a show just for you. You'll see her holding up my knickers (which she took off me without asking, I might add), to the camera. Omg I'm mortified over that.

Anyway, you'll see it all on tape, I guess. It's so embarrassing. I'm so sorry you had to see that. They really are just outrageous, incorrigible deviants, both of them, and sadly, you cop the brunt of it, having to sit through all that humiliating footage. I'm sure you've got better things to do.

You know what's even worse? You can probably tell I actually kinda liked it at the time. Those little savages got me so worked up you can probably tell on the video, squealing my objections but not even trying to get away from my punishment. I hope you don't think less of me for that. I'm such an incurable little tart. I could understand if you didn't respect me any more. I'm so sorry you had to see it.

Now, just so you know, I've asked them over for drinks again next Tuesday.

Anyway, I'm hoping my friend comes over soon. I really need a man after today. I'll be leaving my light on tonight, so who knows? I know tonight is your poker night, and that can go pretty late. I worry that if my friend comes over you might start getting notifications on your phone, so I apologize in advance for that if it happens. I hope your buddies don't glimpse the video feed of what he does to me! Gosh, that would be so awkward. Your poor buddies don't want to see that, I'm sure, and it would distract them from the game. Sorry in advance if that happens, ok?

Thanks again for always watching.

xoxo

Shynalee

PS. If you find yourself in trouble at the poker table, maybe I can help you out a little. You know, just to repay your kindness. I'm prepared for you to use my clothing to cover your bets if that helps you. Is that how betting works? I really don't even understand it, but I've heard of strip poker so it must be a thing. Anyway, if you lose one of my garments, just text to let me know, and I'll take it straight off for you. Please think about it. I want you to let me do this. Hopefully this way I can finally do something for you, to repay you for all you've done for me.

I'm just putting some cream on my bottom now, so that hopefully it won't be so red later on tonight. Karla really went to town on it. I'm sure she was getting off on the whole thing herself, you know. Nasty little cow. I really owe her one.

shynalee
shynalee
102 Followers