Dear Neighbor Ch. 07

Story Info
Poker buddies.
791 words
4.61
4.1k
5

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shynalee
shynalee
101 Followers

Hi Neighbor,

Just a note to say I was so happy I could help you with your poker game last night. It sounds like you were having a really bad game, since you lost all my clothes! I hope you won something in the end to make it all worthwhile. I don't even know how poker works, lol.

I hope I didn't ruin your game by only wearing normal clothes. It was only four garments. If you want me to layer up next time, or wear something in particular, just tell me what to wear. If I ruined your game I'm really sorry and I'll make it up to you if you give me another chance.

I was thinking, you know, with your poker games, if you needed more chances when I run out of clothes, maybe you should make bets with little dares that you can get me to do. You can just message me with the dare and I'll do it for you. Would that help with your game?

Anyway, the timing last night was amazing. I forgot that I had left the light on, and almost straight away after your poker game finished, before I even had a chance to get anything on, I heard my friend at the door! I rushed to bed, turning off all the lights, just in time.

Hey, here's an idea: maybe I could be like the big jackpot in your poker game, and the winner could just put on that Vader mask and come over...

Oh, sorry. What an obscene thought! I'm so sorry about that I got a bit carried away. Sometimes I'm such a scandalous little scamp! Now I'm just swimming in dirty little thoughts, omg. I'm so sorry. I don't want you to think I disrespect you or your buddies. I need to keep my naughty little obsessions under control. It's not your fault I've got a dirty mind. I'll try to do better. Please forgive me.

Anyway, I sure hope your poker buddies didn't have to see my shameful little display with my friend. As you will see when you run the footage, he was much more forceful this time, so it was all a bit more full on. I'm really sorry about that, but as I've explained I can't control what he wants to do to me, no matter how humiliating it is. When he shot over my face, I was thinking of you.

Oh! That came out all wrong. Oh, no. I'm such a silly. What I mean is, I was thinking of how awful it was that you would have to watch all this on video. Ok? Not... you know, like. Oh, gosh. Now I'm blushing. I've really dropped myself in it here, haven't I? But I really am grateful that you watch over me. You know what I mean. Please don't think badly of me.

You know, it was so weird. It was like my friend was taller that I remembered, and also a lot more hairy. I don't know, maybe it was my imagination. When I'm blindfolded my mind can play tricks on me, and since I was thinking of you (you know, because you have to watch...), and you're tall and, well, you know, maybe I just imagined it. Ha ha.

Anyway, as usual, thank you for watching over me, and please just disregard that footage. Don't let it affect what you think of me. I'd be so ashamed if you found it offensive or anything. And if your buddies saw it I'm really sorry. That would be so embarrassing for you! How would you explain your sexually depraved neighbor to them? I'm sorry I put you in this position. It's really not fair on you and you do so much for me.

xoxo

Shynalee

PS. I've been thinking about my bedroom, and I know what you said about not putting a camera in there, but I really would feel more secure with one. I lie awake worrying about not having you able to see me, now that there are cameras everywhere else in the house. I feel like that's the only place you can't protect me now. Could you please come back and set up a camera for me? I'd really appreciate it.

Now, I know you said it would embarrass you to see me getting changed, but I have a solution for that. I saw this gorgeous modesty screen. You know, those three-panel screens that you can use to get changed behind? I've ordered it and it will come in a couple of days. I can use it to get changed behind, so that you don't have to be uncomfortable about that any more.

Is that ok? Would that work?

shynalee
shynalee
101 Followers