Dear Neighbor Ch. 08

Story Info
Upping the ante.
1.1k words
4.81
3.2k
4

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shynalee
shynalee
99 Followers

Hi Neighbor,

Just a note to say I really hope your poker night went well, after you apparently needed so much help!

I hope it made each garment more valuable, or however it works in poker, when you added the dare to it. I have to admit it was really scary when you made me take each garment off and show it to the camera, then bring it next door to your place and leave it at the front door! I ended up running around out there totally nude, and it was really exciting. Don't judge me, but I had a lot of fun.

I appreciate you sending me the photo of the poker table, showing who had won which garments. I still lie awake thinking of that and looking at the picture. Your buddies were all apparently pretty pleased with themselves, and so I'm so glad I'm helping you beat them and win the game or whatever, so you can wipe those smirks off their cheeky faces. Especially the chap who won my knickers! He was fully gloating about that, wasn't he! I can't wait till you knock him down a peg. One day you can teach me what the rules are so I can understand how it all works.

Oh, and yes, I noticed the Darth Vader mask sitting with the guy who had the most money in front of him. You are such a tease! You wouldn't dare!

Would you?

I mean, how would I ever know?

Omg you're playing with my head. What a naughty thing you are. That's so deliciously dirty, you cheeky elf. I'm looking at the picture again right now and wondering how far you would take it. And whether I'd really want to know the truth if you did.

Oh, and how's that for coincidence happening again? Haven't seen my friend for almost a week, but when it's poker night, bam! Right when the game finishes, he turns up. It's amazing. I guess it's the planets lining up or whatever, I never did figure out how that all planet-lining-up stuff works. Whatever it is, it's remarkable.

So as usual, please delete the tape. He was in an especially bossy mood last night, so the whole sequence is a bit of a handful. What I mean is, normally he will take the lube (which is on my nightstand just behind the hand cream), and give a girl a little help before, you know, diving right into my poor little bottom! He knows the lube is there, so I suppose he wanted me to have this trouble sitting down today! It's totally raw. He's so cheeky.

And it really is my mind playing tricks on me, you know. Last time I thought he was taller, like you. This time I could have sworn he was chubbier than I remembered. A lot like your buddy who had the Darth Vader mask in the photo. So that just proves it's my mind playing tricks on me. I really do overthink things. When my friend is bossing me around I need to stop thinking and just obey.

You know, I was thinking... It's never happened yet, but it's possible that my friend... well... he could decide that he wants to tie me up. I mean, it's totally up to him and he knows it. It's just that... look, I'm embarrassed to ask you this, but... I'm concerned that he might tie me up, and when he's finished he might just leave me there. It's the sort of thing he could do, you know? And it would then be my problem to sort out. That's sort of how the game works. But I'm worried about what happens if I need to pee or something, you know? Before the morning when you get all the footage and maybe get a chance to review it and come help me.

So anyway, what I wanted to ask is... if it's not too much trouble... would you be able to watch in real time whenever he's here? That way you would be able to see if he does something like tying me up before he leaves. Like I say, it's perfectly ok for him to do it. Heck, the more I think about it the more I even hope he does! It's just that I could really use your help if that happens, after he goes, when I'm helpless. Would you be prepared to come over and untie me...?

I understand if it's too much to ask. Just tell me no, if you can't do it, because I don't expect you to just agree to that. I can't expect you to stay up late to get me out of my own silly pickle. But it would mean so much to me. I would try to make it up to you, like on poker nights or whatever. Anything I can do to repay your kindness, just tell me what to do and I'll do it. I'd really owe you one, ok?

I also didn't get a chance to ask if you were watching when I walked past the road workers on Thursday. I wore that little white dress, just like you said, but I have a bone to pick with you! I didn't expect you to tell me not to even wear any knickers. You are so naughty. I almost chickened out, but I remembered all the ways you have helped me, and you only asked me to do this one little thing, so I couldn't really back out.

Anyway, when I walked past, the wind was whipping around, and the dress was flying in every direction. They were whistling at me and everything. It was so embarrassing! I'm pretty sure they would have caught some glimpses. Are you satisfied? Such cheeky boys.

Anyway, on the way back, they called me over and apologized, so that was nice. They were all working down in the hole they had dug in the road. They called me over to say how sorry they were, and they kept me there chatting for quite a while, which was lovely. It was a bit weird standing at the edge of that deep hole, looking straight down at them. I had a rail I could hold onto so I didn't feel like I was falling in, so it was ok. It's just that I just had to look almost directly down at them the whole time, which was an odd way to have a conversation and it makes you feel off-balance. You know? Anyway, they were all such sweeties, and they wanted to just keep chatting for ages. They really didn't want me to go.

So I guess your naughty little plan, making me walk past no knickers, didn't work out after all. I think I even made some friends. So there, you big, cheeky bully. That's one up for me.

xoxo

Shynalee

PS. I'll be sunbathing again tomorrow afternoon, so please... avert your eyes! Thanks! You're a sweetie.

shynalee
shynalee
99 Followers