Dear Neighbor Ch. 13

Story Info
Poke her night.
2.8k words
4.72
2.3k
5

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shynalee
shynalee
83 Followers

Hi Neighbor,

Thank you so much for letting me come to poker night. Those cheeky boys!

I do want to apologize for not asking your permission, but when I arrived, and all those men were flirting with me and being as naughty as they could get away with, I noticed Brian was sort of holding back. Jim gave me a nice kiss hello, and Elijah was sweet - he kissed me on the cheek. Dave, of course, had his tongue down my throat, and I would have told him not to, but when I looked across to you and you nodded that it was ok, I had to let him go for it but he sure took his time! I had slobber running down my neck from his gropy efforts. But Brian just sort of shook my hand and gave me a half a nervous hug. He looked embarrassed. I didn't want any of your friends to be uncomfortable, so I didn't make anything of it but I decided to find out what was happening there.

Once we got settled in, and I was bringing drinks and snacks to you all in the lounge room, I kept an eye on Brian. That Dave is such a forward character, isn't he? And whenever he would make a comment about what he could see up my skirt, or whenever he ran his hand up my leg, or whatever (he's a very handsy one!), I would watch Brian out of the corner of my eye and I think it was all making him uncomfortable, even though you were clearly giving Dave permission for the things he was doing.

And I don't know if you noticed, but when I went to Brian and leaned over, Dave wasn't just talking about what was up my skirt. He started talking about how Brian was a virgin, and really stirring him. I felt bad for him. He was obviously uncomfortable with Dave carrying on like that. So that's why I asked him to help me with the drinks in the kitchen.

I hope you don't mind. Once we were in the kitchen I asked him if Dave's ribbing was hurting his feelings. He was pretty sheepish about it but it was obvious he was embarrassed. And really, it was only happening because I was there, flouncing around with my bits on display, and Dave was all fired up about it. Since it was sort of my fault, I asked if he would mind if I just gave him a quick blow job. At first I thought he was a bit taken aback, and I even began to apologize because I thought I might have offended him. It turns out he was just struggling to keep control, and he was very close to losing it.

So anyway, he managed to nod and gave me permission, so I got down on my knees and dropped his pants, and his penis was already fairly sticky. He was right on the edge! I explained that I was going to have to swallow, because I didn't want to get any on my clothes or in my hair while I'm supposed to be serving, and we're not supposed to be doing this. He seemed ok with that, so I put my mouth over him, and before I even had a chance to show him how to put his hands on my head to take charge, he started shooting.

I think he was embarrassed because he started to pull back, but if I let him do that he would have shot all over me! So I had to quickly grab his butt cheeks with both hands and pull him all the way in, so that he was down my throat. I'm lucky my friend has trained me to be able to do that, because he was shooting quite a lot and I'm not sure it would have all fit in my mouth! I held him there until it was over. I'm surprised you guys didn't hear him moaning. He really did lose control.

Anyway, I got him sorted out. I apologized again that I had to swallow it all, and I told him maybe if he won the game you might let him shoot on my face or whatever. I hope that's ok. One way or the other, he seemed much more relaxed after that.

I'm pretty sure Jim and Elijah were sort of following Dave's lead with the flirting and touching. He was the one pushing boundaries all the time. I love how you kept giving him only so much permission, and no more. It serves him right for that smirk he wore last time when he won my knickers. He's so incorrigible. But you were so authoritative and commanding. I was really impressed.

That's why I loved it when you told me to bend over and pick up the chip off the floor. You were so in command, so I obeyed and played it up, just bending straight over from the hip to reach down to the floor, and then turning to you while I was bent over, and asking, "This one?" That really gave the boys a good show, and you were the one making it happen, so you were totally in control.

I loved your idea that I should be sitting on the lap of whoever won the most recent hand. That was so naughty. All the other guys were pretty polite, but Dave was absolutely the most cheeky. His hands were everywhere! I mean, I can confirm Elijah is a boob man. His hands liked finding their way up into my blouse. He was really nice about it, though. Dave was so pushy, and his fingers are rough and calloused, so when he went wandering it was pretty scratchy. The other guys have much smoother hands, but I have to admit Jim's hands were a little cold, so it made me jump a little sometimes, and let out a little squeal. I had to quickly turn the jumps into little wriggles, and the squeals into little moans, so that he didn't feel singled out.

Whenever I was on your lap, I was giving Dave the eye when you couldn't see. I even stuck my tongue out at him! I hope it wasn't too distracting that I was nuzzling at your ear and neck. I wanted Dave to know that I was yours, not his, and that I was obeying you, not him. It did seem to drive him a little crazy, so that was fun!

When I was on Brian's lap I whispered in his ear, stuff like, "I can still taste you", and "I hope you win. I have a feeling I'm going to be the prize." I know, I'm such a tease.

Now, I was expecting to start losing my clothing at some point, but you really got me a good one by starting off with the dares to take a shot of vodka a few hands in a row. You know what vodka does to me, you audacious animal! I refuse to apologize for the scandalous things that happened after that. You should take full responsibility for the degenerate happenings from that time forward. It's your own silly fault.

First of all, when I started losing garments, I normally might at least have been shy about that idea of yours, that the winner should be allowed to take the garment off me. As it was, I remember jumping up and down, clapping, and saying, "Ooooh, yes!" That's your fault. This is what I'm talking about with the vodka, you unscrupulous rogue.

When Brian won my shoes, it was really sweet. He sat me there like I was Cinderella, and gently took them off me. I made sure he got some choice glimpses up my skirt, and you wouldn't have seen it but I was winking at him and blowing him kisses. I wanted to make sure he felt included.

Jim got the stockings, and he was quivering as he fiddled around with them. I don't think he's ever worked with suspenders before, and he was struggling a little so I gave him a bit of help, because otherwise I knew Dave would chime in with some smart-ass remark. Once I unfastened each one, he rolled it down my leg nervously, quite obviously savoring the moment. I wanted to encourage him so I leaned down to whisper in his ear that he was making me so hot, and I hoped he was going to win the game. He actually blushed, bless him.

But Dave seemed to take pleasure in actually ripping my clothes! I mean he won my blouse, so fair enough he got to take it off me, but he just grabbed it and ripped it open, sending buttons everywhere! And when he was shoving it off me with my arms behind my back, I couldn't even defend myself from another sloppy, tongue-invading kiss, which seemed to take him a very long time to get done. He also managed to hold my arms together behind me by the sleeves with one hand, while his tongue was somewhere down my throat and with his other hand shoved with his scratchy, thick fingers down into my knickers. He was pretty rough, and even though I opened my legs to make way, and frankly, I was providing plenty of... lubrication... for him, his groping still left me tingling and sore because his hands are so calloused and he wasn't gentle. When he finally finished, and pulled my blouse the last couple of inches over my hands, I stayed there, with my hands behind my back and my legs and mouth open, just to prove to him that he hadn't won. I think he would have wanted me to squeal and protest but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. That didn't stop him smirking at me with that insufferable attitude of his, and holding up my blouse like some sort of prize. I so want to put him in his place!

I was glad Elijah got my corset, because he seemed to really appreciate my breasts in particular. He was going to unfasten it at the back but I guided him to untie the ribbon in the front instead. It made the process take longer, and it meant he had access to my breasts for a good long time while the corset wasn't yet completely removed. He was so tender with them, I was happy to let him have them for as long as he wanted. I wasn't faking my moans of appreciation. He can do that as long as he likes. It's nice just to be appreciated sometimes! Even when he won the skirt, did you notice he was really focused on my, by then bare, breasts.

When it came to my knickers, it was fitting that you won them. I was so pleased. That's why I teased it out and did that dance for you. You caught my signal to shove them in my mouth, so that worked really well. It meant I was clearly marked as yours, especially when I eagerly took them into my mouth and obediently kept them there. It also functioned as a gag, so that I couldn't even comment on the unfolding conversation about what was going to happen next. You took control, stating that whoever won would be able to have me on the table in front of everyone. I was so excited for that. I mean, I thought you were going to send me off into a bedroom with the winner, but something about being on display in front of everyone really made me so hot. Is that weird?

Oh, but why did it have to be Dave?

So many lovely men in the room, and pushy, grabby, supercilious Dave gets the prize. It's not fair! But I guess that's just how it works. So I knew I had to just take one for the team. When Dave taunted me, asking if I wanted it, I looked across to you for permission but you just sternly scowled at me so I knew I had to nod to Dave and be real friendly instead.

My mouth was still stuffed full of my knickers, but he yanked them out. I kinda hoped they would stay there, because that's better than his slobbery, pushy tongue. But the tongue it was, and I had to be eager and welcoming! You'resuch a big meanie.

And he didn't put me on my back on the table, like I was expecting. I think that would have been much better. Instead he dropped his pants without any ceremony and made me sit astride him, facing him. I could tell there was going to be no finesse here, but what did surprise me was his rough, scratchy finger searching around my bottom, trying to push in there. It was really uncomfortable. I was glad he finalky let me put it in my mouth to lube it up a bit. After that at least he could push it in there, even though it was still really coarse. I think he actually liked the fact I was grunting in discomfort as he pushed it in there. He made me keep kissing him the whole time, so I just had to open to him.

So with his scratchy finger up my bottom, he was able to control me bouncing up and down on his stumpy penis. It was almost totally uncomfortable, but again I noticed you watching and I knew I needed to be friendly and encouraging. So I put on the show that he had earned by winning: I moaned, I grunted, I begged, and I welcomed his opinionated tongue in my mouth and let him take possession.

As if that weren't bad enough, when he finally finished, after he had shoved that finger so far up my bottom I thought it was going to come out my nose, he finally grunted his satisfaction as he finished inside me, but it wasn't enough for him. He told me to get down and lick up the mess so that he could get dressed again, with a wicked grin on his silly face.

I thought surely you would rule that one out of bounds. I mean he won the prize, ok, but this as well? Really?

But you said yes, so I had to do it. He had a gleam of superiority in his eyes, and I made sure you didn't see the sarcastic, definant look I gave him as I moved off him and down to my knees. He made me lick up all that sticky mess from his whole sweaty groin area, even leaning back and making me lick under his balls. It was the most humiliating thing imaginable, everyone was watching, he was clearly enjoying bossing me around, if I didn't love it so much Inwould have been insulted. By the time I had finished I wasn't sure I resented him anymore, because it was me who really wanted this, and that made me burn with shame. It was probably obvious by the way I was hungrily licking at him, letting him guide me by grabbing a fistful of my hair.

When he finally shoved me away and pulled up his trousers, I was left naked and sticky on both ends, on shameful display in front of four other men. I've never felt so warm and alive. But I couldn't let Dave know that, so I stuck my tongue out at him AGAIN. So at least he knows I wasn't enjoying it (even if I was).

I don't object to the little rule change at the end, but it was a bit cheeky. I mean, I suppose it was fair because we had a vote on it, so there's that. And it does make sense that if I'm going to tease all these men all night, it's only fair I give each one a blow job before he goes home.

So Brian got to shoot all over my face after all, and that seemed to please him. Jim didn't seem very familiar with blowjobs, so I had to put his hands on my head so that he could control the rhythm. Elijah, naturally, shot at my breasts, and I hope you didn't mind me whispering to you to really get rough with me. I wanted to make sure Dave knew he wasn't top dog. So I was really excited when you were shoving so hard I didn't need to fake the gagging, choking noises. You were literally choosing the times when I could breathe, and it was so much what I needed. I guess watching my friend muat have helped you know how far you can go, because it felt just like being eith him when you were in charge like that. And afterwards when I stayed with my head in your lap just licking constantly at you, that was my big middle finger to Dave. I hope he got the message!

So anyway, I thought it went well. I hope you'll invite me again.

xoxo,

Shynalee

shynalee
shynalee
83 Followers