Dear Neighbor Ch. 12

Story Info
A cunning plan.
906 words
4.62
2.1k
4
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shynalee
shynalee
84 Followers

Hi Neighbor,

Just a note to say sorry for last night!

I'm glad my friend came over, but it must have been difficult for you to watch, as he tied me up and then gave me a terrible spanking.

It's really important to me that you feel ok with what you're seeing. When he started off by tying me up, I started thinking more and more about what you were seeing, and what you must be thinking. He's such a pushy rascal! But he knows that's what I want...

So when he trussed me up and then started in on the spanking, I was imagining you watching. I was wondering what you must think of me, allowing myself to be subjected to that sort of thing. I'm glad you don't get audio on the security feed, because I was begging for more the whole time like a wicked little imp, and that would just be humiliating if you heard that. I don't want you to think of me that way, even though... well, that's pretty much how I am!

I can only imagine how degrading it must have looked when he had finished thrashing me and then rode me from behind, using the ropes like the reins of a horse! He likes to show me who's boss, you see. I was imagining what you would be seeing, from the camera angle you would be watching from. It made me tingle to think of you sitting there watching me.

By the time you came to rescue me, of course I had my sticky, gross knickers, that he had used to wipe up, shoved in my mouth. To tell the truth I probably could have spat them out but by that stage I knew I deserved to have them stuffed in there, and I deserved to be left in that shameful state for you to find me and rescue me. I knew you would have been watching me as he mopped up the mess dripping down my thighs and then pushed the soggy, sticky mess into my mouth, so there was no point denying it or pretending it didn't happen. It was my shame to bear.

And then you did rescue me. It's so amazing to have you as my rescuer! It really got me thinking again about what I can do to thank you.

I was wondering if you would let me come to poker night? I could be really useful, serving drinks and snacks and everything, and of course if the betting isn't going well or whatever (I still don't understand how it works), you can still bet on my clothes and little dares and everything.

I promise I'm really good at serving snacks and drinks. I'll dress up real pretty and be the hostess. Would that be ok? Please? I know guys don't like women hanging around when you're playing, and I don't want to wreck your game. I promise I'll just keep my mouth shut and keep the beers and snacks coming, or what ever else you want.

I would normally be too scared to be around so many men, especially if I end up losing some clothes! But with you there I'll feel safe. You can be the boss of what everyone is allowed to touch or what they can do. Is that ok? Then you can really be the boss of them, because you will control what fun they can have. Does that sound like fun? I really want to wipe that smirk off the face of your friend who won my knickers last time, so you can just dangle me in front of him and not let him touch, or whatever, to show him who's really in charge. If you tell me to, I can flash a little in front of him, and be really cheeky, just so you can tell him he can't touch.

I think you would be a good boss. Whatever you say they're allowed to do, I'll go along with it, and if you tell me I have to do something, I'll do it. You know I don't disobey you. I hope you like that idea. I really owe you one, and that will help me feel like I'm doing something nice for you, for once, instead of always asking you for favors.

If you do say yes, can I wear that white blouse and the navy pleated skirt? I'll wear stockings, because if I start losing garments in the betting that will mean I've got more items, but is it ok that the suspenders will be clearly visible? It's kind of cheeky, but now that I've only got the skimpy things you helped me buy, that might be the only choice!

I'll wear that white lace corset. It's really pretty, so if my blouse sort of gapes as I'm bending over to serve snacks, it will keep me decent. And I've got those two-inch heels that will make the whole thing pop. What do you think? Too much?

Anyway, I hope you say yes. I'd really like the chance to do something for you, for once.

xoxo

Shynalee

PS. You'll never guess, but you know how you had some real beard stubble coming along when you rescued me last night? Yes, well my friend also had beard stubble! I know! It's such a coincidence. I bet nobody would be able to calculate the odds of that!

shynalee
shynalee
84 Followers