All Comments on 'Dear Peter, My Loving Fiancé Pt. 02'

by g7st0n

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Slut, to the curb with her, pronto!!!

ju8streadingju8streadingover 2 years ago

waiting to see how you end this

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

She belongs to the streets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If it was not bad enough that Jennifer sent Peter a previous "Dear John" letter, now she drives a longer sharper blade in his back with this one! Sure, why not provide increasingly painful details to a no doubt angst ridden (former?) fiance thousands of miles back home? If Peter is smart he will cut his losses and send a simple one page response (presuming mailing delays not being an issue) that states "Jennifer, No need to be concerned about damaging our relationship. We no longer have one. Best of luck with your new fiance Michel. Regards, Peter" - still not a Loving Wives story, 1☆ TANSTAAFL

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

I'll help. "Dear Jennifer, Eat shit and die, you cheating bitch. Obviously our engagement is off. Please return the engagement ring by return post. I hope your fuck-buddy did knock you up. You disgust me. Your Ex-fiance, Peter."

Simple really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't bother to waste a stamp mailing that trashy letter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She gets back has how new life that be great lol karma lol

hotpussiehotpussieover 2 years ago

she says, Please forgive me. .... i say please BTB

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The continuing parade of vapid women or sexually depraved bitches never stops. What should a fiance say other than fuck her and good riddance. Why would he even read the second letter written to hurt him even more or to make herself feel better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This wasn’t the confession of a woman who regretted her actions, it was a woman who was bragging about it.

And telling her fiancé that it was going to happen again.

Why would he want her back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She should forget marriage

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

I'll help. "Dear Jennifer, Eat shit and die, you cheating bitch. Obviously our engagement is off. Please return the engagement ring by return post. I hope your fuck-buddy did knock you up. You disgust me. Your Ex-fiance, Peter."

Simple really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a re write of the first. Ch 2 Should have been his responce, a new instance, or her responce to HIS last letter if you want to keep it in Her voice. Waste of time to just rehash what information we already have.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

"If we're to have any hope of reconciling I think you should know everything." - Um, no. If you wanted to "reconcile," you 1) shouldn't have done anything that required reconciliation, or 2) kept your slut mouth shut.

Gmann006Gmann006over 2 years ago

shes still fucking himand if Peter dont dump her then hes a fool

SeangeistSeangeistover 2 years ago

It is interesting getting a cuckold story told from the woman’s point of view without any feedback from the man. This is a well written story and I hope the author continues it.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

What do you actually want to tell us with your story? It sounds to me like an idiot is writing an idiotic letter hoping that another idiot will read it. I doubt that you will get high ratings for it, but you never know how the sick cuckold fans will rate it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A follow-up of when she gets back and tries to make it up to him at least makes some sense. This doesn't. If she's trying to tell him how sorry she is and begs for his forgiveness, sending him an even more explicit letter that is little more than a retelling of the first just makes it worse. The first letter was like a deep cut. The second is like pouring lemon juice or vinegar on the cut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And the reason for PT. 2 was???? And by the way a fiance isn't a "Loving Wife".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bye bye slutty slut

Bullrider14Bullrider14over 2 years ago

More please I want to know what her fiancé says in return. Maybe he’s been fucking one of her friends or sister, her mom?

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

ROFL, just a "My dear cuck" story. This was way too funny to premise for it to be meant to be taken seriously, right?

Dont worry folks there will be a part two where he tells her its ok and how hard it made him to know she was fucking someone not him and how happy he'd be if she were in fact preggers, hopefully with a black baby.

If anyone needs a good example as to why you cucks are seen as "dumb as a rock" when it comes to writing...look no further folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Poor

This has to be put in the class as god awful. If this is all you can write about you might as well forget about getting anywhere on this site. This makes you look like a complete fool and a complete waste of even reading your stories . If you were a “real man “ you would be writing BTB stories and showing how a man should be. Not writing such pussy pathetic cuckold stories like this. You show you have talent but you waste your time on writing these types of stories that readers hate . Are you that low that you get off baiting the readers of loving wife category. Please just grow up and write in a different category and stop baiting the loving wife category readers it’s not worth it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope he doesn't answer her! Why answer a cheating whore?

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

WTF is the purpose of these stories? Please, no more!!! She's a grade A worthless slut. He will either be a grade A cuckold or kill her and her lover by boiling them in oil. Series over.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Why on earth would he want that slut back?? Stay in France

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should be in Erotic Couplings, or anywhere but Loving Wives. If the intended groom is as stupid as his fiance' seems to think, then he deserves to have this whore for a wife. Let's hope they're both sterile. Society has enough of these weak entitled garbage humans already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear Jennifer , your letters set me to thinking about how much you mean to me ! Please return soon so we can continue our relationship, although the parameters have undoubtedly changed a wee bit . When you return the new rules will be as follows ; you will refer to me as your pimp , you will make a minimum of $500 a night on weekends and $250 weeknights of which I’ll receive 100% , I will in turn give you an expense account of between 1 and 10% , that may go up to as much as 30% once you prove your value ! This arrangement will continue until I terminate it ! Oh by the way the wedding is off as I have a strict fraternization rule and cannot have sex with an employee of mine ! Well hurry back time and money are a wasting !

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

"Dear Jennifer, I appreciate your honesty and feel the need to reciprocate. You aren't the only one who got lonely and Morgan is my "Michel". She isn't better than you, only different. Her ass is a little nicer, her breasts are a little different shaped but bigger and her pussy is tighter and she can do things with it you haven't learned but don't feel bad because I'm sure you can learn. She's also a little younger and might be more attractive. I'm not trying to hurt you but feel total honesty is needed even though I have no intention of ever touching your worthless ass again."

"Enjoy Michel some more and, when you get back, your belongings are at your parents with your confessions. Im certain you, being such a bright girl, understand the implications. They aren't very happy with you I'm afraid but Morgan certainly appreciates you tossing me back in the pool and giving her a chance. This is goodbye so you can lose my number. Morgan is territorial after all."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

move on whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Aah. I see. The Author is 'Pansexual' and into hotwifing/sharing. That explains this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jennifer,

I don't hate you. I just don't want to ever see you again, let alone marry you. You fuck sluts, you don't marry them. Hell, Frenchy got into your pants with a lot less work than I had to do! Guess that shows which of us you really prefer.

I think Frenchy has the right idea. There's a cute little French girl working at the Starbucks downtown and I think she'd make a great summer project.

I've told your parents the wedding is off, moved your stuff to their place, and given them copies of your letters. They aren't pleased with you, but they love you and they'll get over it, I think.

Peter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Major suckfest, complete trash.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Doesn’t read like the cheating bitch feels very quilty. I agree with sbrooks103’s observation about holding back a little information, this sounds like she is proud of being a whore.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

Why is she in France without her him and what is Michaels girlfriend saying?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear Jon. oops Jen. Sorry about that. As i understand, you still have two weeks of staying in Paris. Michel should be able to help you get a long term visa to stay there. If that don't work you can always fall back on the "mommy" claus. that one is an universal method of staying in France,or any country for that matter. Just mail the rings back to me.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

STILL NOT FINISHED,

in fact not much ground was made at all

@mattenw

What do you actually want to tell us with your story? It sounds to me like an idiot is writing an idiotic letter hoping that another idiot will read it.

Yes, and it looks like you did.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Story may not be finished, but unless Pete is a eunuch, the whore is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Comments both pt 1 and below finish story and slut as well as FTDS and Vademonium1 etc. Nothing further needed. Good finish for cheaters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you want to stay together confessing ain't the thing to do. What she is really doing is to see if Peter gets off on her fucking other guys. Guess she wants a CUCK as a husband. Note to Pewter...run the other way.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

FTDS, motherfucker!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

divorce whore and move on ,but stay in paris .

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 1 year ago

The writing of part two made no sense

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not much to comment on as the confession was more of a cheater's narrative. If you wanted to close the loop Peter write or text.to her "Stay in Paris" for awhile as your sister and I are still horny...

DeanofMeanDeanofMean24 days ago

Dear slut, i don't care what you do or where you are, as long as it is nowhere near me, please endeaver to have that continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userg7st0n@g7st0n
I'm in my 20s and I write mostly loving wives stuff. It seemed to get some pretty negative reactions, but meh, deal with it. Honestly I find the stuff around sex more arousing's than the act itself and a cheating slut is the perfect vehicle for erotic tension, the whole "I k...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES