A Death in Smoking Paradise

Story Info
A smoking fetish story based on a tropical island.
61.6k words
4.73
5.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/05/2022
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
124 Followers

A Death in Smoking Paradise

A follow up to Smoking Paradise Islands, I think those who know where the idea of this plot and formula has come from will get the drift.

Firstly, I will apologise, it's a long, long read but I hope it gives time for the characters to develop as well as a plot line.

Secondly yes, a character dies in it, but then how can you sort of have 'death in paradise' without one?

Thirdly if you are going to write "thanks" after it, let me know what for? Did you enjoy the characters or did it kill 30 seconds as you scrolled through?

I believe there is a plot line, and some hot, sweaty, sexy smoking fun, so if you could please light up, sit back, and enjoy.

Sunday Afternoon

Smoke drifted from Tanya's nose as the last of her latest exhale drifted across the kitchen. She rubbed her lips together as she stretched her hand across the granite effect counter as she stubbed her latest cigarette out. It was firmly squished amongst the two dozen others in the ashtray in the middle of the kitchen centre island. She paused as she sniffed hard as she watched as the smoke dispersed. Then rubbing her slightly tickly nose with the back of her hand, she then slowly sauntered across the kitchen as she made her way back to the fridge.

With a groan of effort, she pulled opened the heavy door and shivered slightly has the chilly air enveloped her naked chest. Her nipples instantly popped out taut. She hummed to herself as her eyes danced over the numerus bottle choices. She licked her lips and smiled as she pulled out two bottles of beer and then pushing the door closed with the clank. She then headed out the back door. Her slim hips wiggling as she bounced on her bare feet. She had to stop at the bifold doors as she looked out. Tanya squinted her eyes as she waited for them to adjusted to change in the contrast of the dull light from the room to the brightness of the afternoon sunlight outside. It was slowly lowering in the sky but predictably still blazingly hot and shining brightly across the back garden.

"Afternoon Mom." Tanya happily grinned as she twisted open the lid of beer bottle and sat down on the sun weathered lime green cloth covered foam cushion on top of the white plastic lounger. She looked out at her mom, Marion who was stretched out, almost asleep. Her completely naked overly brown tanned body glistening in sweat as she was taking in the late afternoon sun.

"Oh, hi Darlin." She slurred slightly as she started to slowly wake up with a smile and placed her now completely extinguished cigarette back between her lips and tried inhaled yet again. She frowned realising it was finished. She screwed her face up in disgust. She stretched a yawn, her unshaved pits a dark fury field, "How did it go with that new couple? The, err, Outwhats?" She asked as she casually flicked the cigarette away and picked up her now very warm and very nearly empty wine glass and then took two large gulps. She sighed and licked her lips lazily placing the empty glass with a clatter below as there was the tell-tale splattering of water hitting the tiles. It was her urine which trickled on the floor.

"The Outhwaites Mom." Tanya rolled her eyes and shook her head as her mom yet again peed in front of her. She took a gulp of her beer. "Yes, they are okay, as we expected just another couple looking for a retirement bolt hole." She stated in a bitchy fashion and then paused as she stretched her body and picked a cigarette out of the pack on the table and lit it with a quick double drag dropping the lighter back on top of the pack ss she exhaled. "Where is Dad?" Tanya then gulped her open beer.

"Oh, he has spent the day on Trudy, for insurance purposes. They asked for up to date photos or something particularly important. I must admit I wasn't very awake and didn't listen too intently." She shrugged as used her fingers as the speech marks around the word important. "Oh, that's right he needs to check the old buildings apparently before hurricane season, oh, that's it, it is also the anniversary of Ted and Maria's death." She paused as her lips deeply crinkled as she slid and placed her own fresh cigarette between then and then focused intently as she lit it. "So, he has gone over with some flowers on their graves, that was a sad one exactly a year apart wasn't it, Tan!" She said thoughtfully whilst exhaling.

"Oh, I see, I would have taken the flowers over on Tuesday as we have the Outhwaites here?" She asked and then dragged on her cigarette.

"I wouldn't worry dear he needs to feel important, so for us," Marion screwed her face up and hacked another cough to clear her throat and groaned slightly as she twisted her body towards Tanya. "But more vital for me, is there any gossip from the boat coming in?"

Tanya gulped her beer. "Oh, err, I didn't learn anything really exciting..."

Marion shook her head. "I really must get down there again one day and catch up with that young Michelle and co!" Marion stated as she casually flicked the growing ash from her cigarette on the arm of the lounger and watched as the ash drifted off in the gentle breeze.

"Oh, mom, one thing I did see that young Hannah girl get off the boat, you know the large fat one, I don't remember her name on this week's booking sheet?" Tanya stated as with one hand she popped open the button, then placed the cigarette between her lips as she lifted her bum, wiggled her hips, and pulled her tight cut off blue denim jean shorts down and kicked them off the edge of the lounger. Then still looking down she scratched an itch amongst her thick pubic hair before she settled down and then focused on inhaling again on her cigarette. Removing it with her exhale.

Marion laughed deeply and then crunched her soft stomach into several folds as she screwed her equally wrinkly face up, the deep creases and wrinkles in her tanned skin showing her old for age as she violently coughed and instinctively then inhaled on her cigarette trying to calm her agitated lungs down, "Young? Isn't she the same age as you?" She asked as she looked across at Tanya inquisitively with her cigarette dangling between her lips. Marion then dragged again, "Granted, she is definitely fat! I guess that Martha has cheekily 'smuggled' her sister back across?" she asked with her exhale.

Tanya nodded, "Mom, I will find out;" She slowly opened her eyes as a thought crossed her mind. She removed the cigarette between her lips and shuffled up on the lounger "Mom, it is serious, we will need chat to Michelle about people smuggling, we need to know who is coming over?"

"Yes dear, can you do that next Sunday?" Marion asked looking straight up to the sky as she exhaled.

"Yeah Mom, no problem"

"Good girl, anything else of note?"

"Talking of Hannah on a more positive note for us Mom, and what was rather great," she paused to inhale on her cigarette, "was to see that Hannah is still smoking as she had a lit cigarette between her fingers as she walked down the gangway!" Tanya grinned and gently nodded in appreciation as she exhaled and then very quickly dragged again hard on her cigarette.

Marion started her exhale and then replied "It must be said over and over again Henry does an excellent job for us, I just hope he doesn't ask for a too high pay rise, or even worse quit!" She smiled hopefully as she too extracted another cigarette from the pack and started to chain light it, her cheeks collapsing as she dragged to get it alight, before dropping the spent butt beside her, it bounced and then rolled on the floor alongside a small pile of the brown stained filters of her previous cigarettes.

"Yeah, he does, oh actually there is some gossip there when I arrived, he was at the bottom of the gangway looking for Chardonnay. Why would he do that?

"No idea Darling, doesn't she normally always visit the boat?" Marion suggested in a dismissive way as she pulled a fresh cigarette out between her bright red painted fingernails.

"Also remember that rather cute looking student Dexter from a few years ago?" Tanya asked as her mom exhaled.

"Yeah, I assume he is male?" Marion asked inquisitively raising her manicured eyebrows as her cigarette hovered enticingly in front of her lips.

"Well whilst waiting for the Outhwaites to get down the gangway, and boy were they moving slowly, I saw him, yes...he is a him...mom! Getting off the boat he was too; I am not sure what is going on." Tanya stated as she paused and gulped down more of her cold beer licked her lips, then loudly sighed.

"Has the charity got him back for more work?" Marion asked and then placed her cigarette back between her lips and took a very short drag.

"No idea Mom, I am sure we will find out, he still looks rather gorgeous though!" She smiled and her eyes twinkled in the sunlight as she dragged on her cigarette. She looked out into the distance as she thought about him and then let her exhale drift out as she settled down again on the sun lounger beside Marion.

"But normally they tell us...Tan, you can go across to the farm or I knowing you, you will find and talk to him at the bar, please do find out for us, as I don't really remember everything anymore!" She said after exhaling and took another large gulp of her wine and ran her tongue across her lips, after pausing for a thought, a smile crept across Marion's face "Tan, he is more your age, and probably considerably less married than Mike!" Marion said as turned her head and looked at Tanya.

Tanya stretched her neck and rolled her eyes, "Mom I didn't do anything with Mike, he is far too old for me!" She defensively whinged and then placed the filter between her lips and her cheeks hurriedly collapsed and her chest rose as she inhaled.

Marion raised her eyebrow knowingly, tutted, gulped her wine down and then almost mimicked her daughter as she deeply filled her lungs with smoke.

Monday Morning

Carrie-Ann sat there with her slim legs crossed over each other at the breakfast bar, her recently bright red painted toes dangling just off the bar stool as she enjoyed her latest cigarette. Just for her own amusement she toyed with her exhale with her tongue as it drifted slowly out of her mouth. She then frowned as she noticed out of the corner of her eye and looked up at the bright white circular patch contrasting with previously unknown slightly tobacco-stained yellowing of the kitchen wall above the window. She hated how much she smoked. Yet she loves how much she smokes. The lonely rusting screw still in place in the white circle for holding up the clock where it should have been, had she not already packed it. She grimaced at the filthy state of her walls. The hours of smoke that had slowly covered the wall. She then sighed as more smoke wafted out from deep within her lungs. She then glanced down at the blue folder which she had made a list which cross referenced everything and then her eyes moved across to the large cardboard box on the floor to her right that the clock may or may not have been in. Then flicked her eyes across and looked over at the mountain of other cardboard boxes stacked Jenga style in the kitchen diner. She looked at her hand, then with the long ash, flicked her current cigarette above the ashtray stuffed with a dozen of the morning extinguished butts. She hopped off the stool, with a gentle cough, and as for thinking of something to do and with the filter wedged between her lips and smoke drifting across the room went and went re-boiled the kettle again.

'Rather glad I didn't pack this!' She mused out loud as the kettle slowly hissed, and then rattled and bounced on the stand. As it came to the boil as she patiently waited with her hand on the handle, ready for the click. Yet again her naked chest rose as she filled it with smoke as she had a luxurious long and lazy drag on her cigarette, it clicked. She finally exhaled and poured the water into the mug.

With her coffee made, she walked back to the breakfast bar table. With another cough she hopped back onto the stool and looked at her phone as it vibrated under her neatly written lists piled on the table. Huffing she cleared the papers away and picked it up, it was a message from Mike. A smile instantly crossed her face and lovingly lifted her head to exhale and then refocused her eyes through the drifting smoke on the screen of her phone as she swiped to read it.

'Agents just called completion on Friday, so I've handed my notice in! It's also officially my last week of work! Love you xxx'.

Carrie-Ann took a deep breath and then nodded as she smiled at her phone. She then placed the cigarette back between her lips spreading her fingers in a wide vee as she dragged hard with the pleasure of the thoughts of Smoking Paradise Islands and then clamped the cigarette in her fingers, removed it from her lips exhaled a large grey cloud out the corner of her mouth as she picked up her phone and replied.

***

"Hey Martha and Hannah" Tanya said as she flicked her ash from her cigarette above their ashtray and then took a seat uninvited next to them at their table in the bar, crossed her legs over, her flip flops dangled from her big toe as she hurriedly inhaled on her cigarette.

"Evening Tanya" Martha replied curtly.

"It's good to see you again Hannah?" Tanya almost questioned, ignoring Martha as she spoke with her exhale.

"Thanks, it's great to be back! How was your day?" She smiled sweetly and manicured her own cigarette and then had a sip of her bright blue cocktail.

Tanya had a quick fake laugh, "Oh just my usual exciting Monday up at the cinema watching that delightful introductory video. I will have to speak to Graham and see if it can be updated just for my entertainment values, I am getting rather bored of watching it."

Hannah smiled and nodded as she manicured her cigarette ash into the ashtray, "Oh, but I found that video so enticing and enthralling, it was really interesting, especially asking your host for sex!" She looked at her sister and grinned, all three laughed.

Tanya smiled, "Yeah, that does need changing, but it's doing its job!" She grinned and then inhaled on her own cigarette, "I am not trying to be too intrusive, but how long are you staying?" She asked inquisitively as she exhaled.

"Oh," Hannah gulped, then looked at Martha for support before continuing, "not long..." she stuttered, "so...Mom has found a new man, she swiped right. Can you believe it?" Hannah then nervously shrugged her shoulders, "...and the sucker punch is... he is only a couple of years older than Martha. So, Mom and I, well last week we had a slight, ok major falling out!" She stated and then placed the cigarette which was between her stubby fingers with short bitten nails with cracked pink nail varnish between her natural light pink lips and inhaled.

"Oh, I see, Hannah you are of course more than welcome to escape to the island, any time. But Mart, you know..." She said turning her head and looking at Martha "...I expect Mom and Dad will probably need to have a word with you at some point, rules are rules, but there is no rush, at least we know that she is here now!" Tanya stated firmly tilted her head back and then dragged hard on her cigarette.

Martha sighed as she nodded, "Yeah, I thought they might," she said a little sheepishly, "I'm on nights tonight, and swing tomorrow, I guess the Wednesday evening social will happen, I will catch up with them then." She said and picked up her can of coke and took a couple of gulps.

"No rush," Tanya smiled and exhaled and flicked her ash and then pushed the chair back, "right as the Outhwaites are doing their own thing tonight, there is plenty of time for a drink or two for me, I'm only taking them to Trudy tomorrow!" Then got up and was about to head to the bar when Dexter with his long blonde 'surf dude' wavy hair, he shirt loosely buttoned up revealing his smooth hairless chest walked in cigarette between his fingers. Tanya instantly sat back down and watched as the tanned muscular figured strode purposely across to the room not acknowledging that the girls were gawking at him as he walked to the bar at the back of the room.

Hannah, Martha, and Tanya all stopped what they were doing and smiled at what they had just watched and in synchrony they pulled hard on their cigarettes and after exhaling, nodded and smiled in appreciation of what they had seen.

Tuesday Afternoon

"I am genuinely sorry the toilet inside doesn't work, so it's unfortunately that you have to go alfresco. Just enjoy the view. I hope you enjoyed the packed lunch. I know it's not much, but as part of my role as donkey I have to carry it!" Tanya suggested as she stood there with her cigarette dangled in the corner of her mouth as she put the water bottle back in her now empty rucksack.

"Yes dear, we can cope with the bush, but your lunch, it certainly filled a hole after this morning's walk." The overweight and greyed moustached William Outhwaite stated as he rubbed his grey-haired covered belly.

"Great, as ever mind your footing on the undergrowth if you come this way, I will show you the peaceful resting place for our founding members." Tanya said as he briefly paused to drag on her cigarette before leading Mr and Mrs Outhwaite back into the darkness of the canopy of the forest of trees.

***

Ryan and Alice were in the bar as usual there wasn't much else to do, playing their customary beer fuelled lunchtime game or three of pool. Ryan looked at the clock and winced for a second before bending down and trying to pot a red which missed the pocket bounced off the end cushion and headed back into the middle of the table, he frowned stood up and walked with his cue to the side picked up his cigarette from the ashtray and took a deep drag.

He briefly nodded smiled and then he exhaled and admired his colleague Alice with her cigarette securely dangled in the corner of her mouth and her small puffy naked breasts hanging down. They were almost big enough to swing side to side the green tabletop as she crouched and took aim with the cue. Ryan was gutted that she successfully potted the yellow ball in the middle pocket. She triumphantly stood up, whooped, and then grinned at Ryan as she slowly walked around the table and bent over to line up her next shot. He smiled back at her as he appreciated both shot and her arse snuggly fitting her short. He had another gulp from his cold bottle of beer and focused on the cue.

***

Not too far out to sea DI Davina Walliams was on the aft deck of the dark blue painted police cabin cruiser, the boat was moving at high-speed uncomfortably bouncing along the tops of the small waves. The wind was annoyingly flowing through her long dark curly hair as she busily tried to hold the papers on the table with the wind and waves causing them to keep moving.

She shook her head, looked at her watch, tutted and gathered the papers together and placed an old battered blue police logo plastic ashtray on top and flipped opened her pack of Marlboro lights beside her and placed a cigarette between her dark red painted lips and with her elbows on the table to hold the papers down she sheltered the cigarette practically with her whole body and with a deft flick of the lighter got yet another cheeky cigarette alight.

***

"Wow this is clearly special, but eerie place" Thelma Outhwaite said looking up at the trees rustling in the wind as she followed William and Tanya into the clearing.

The three of them stood in silence looking up and taking in the atmosphere of the surroundings as birds squawked and screeched in the distant woodland branches.

Tanya nodded "It is, as it was selected as the peaceful final resting place for all the original owners of the Smoking Paradise Islands Limited." Tanya broke the silence as she confidently informed the couple into the middle of the clearing with her arms out wide to highlight the special area.

Bazzle
Bazzle
124 Followers