A Death in Smoking Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and Carrie-Ann coughed as the dust from the buggy was kicked up "Well, we are here, even if our belongings are not!" Mike smiled unevenly "I guess we have Arnold's whiskey in the suitcase?" Mike chuckled.

Carrie-Ann smiled her husband as the dust settled around them "Its ok Mike, we have whiskey and I still love you!" she grinned and filled her lungs with her own smoke.

Mike pushed the door and it opened "Darling, shall I carry you across the threshold?" he rhetorically asked as he bent down.

"No, god no Mike, I am far too heavy!" She squealed and flailed her arms and legs as Mike sarcastically huffed as moved forward as he carried the slim blonde into the empty wooden cabin.

***

Tanya stood cigarette dangled in the corner of her mouth and tied her hair up in to pony tail to stop the breeze blowing it in her face, before looking at Davina and Ryan on the quay beside her. All three waved half-heartedly and reluctantly as Dexter marched the destressed Alice up the gangway with her hands in cuffs behind her back. The tears were pouring down her face. They both glanced back as they reached the top, Dexter waved back and Alice with her bloodshot eyes, and drained face sniffed and bowed her head, they soon disappeared inside the boat.

Tanya sighed flicked her cigarette away and opened her pack of cigarettes and offered the pack to Davina who chuckled nodded and removed a cigarette.

"Fancy a drink?" Tanya asked as she offered the lighter to Davina as she leaned over and dragged on the cigarette, exhaled.

Ryan nodded and jumped in "Yes, we certainly need it."

The end