A Death in Smoking Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin calmly chuckled and picked up the pack that Davina was eyeing up and placed a cigarette between his lips, fired up the lighter and inhaled. "What makes you think I was the photographer, or had any sexual relations with either girl?" He asked and looked at the three police officers watching his every move as they stood in front of him.

"Katya has told us that you two were in a loose relationship."

Martin shook his head "But why would I photograph those undeniably rather beautiful girls spread eagle, because if I want to see spread eagled pussy, I can easily find it one here." He pointed to the screens, "or walk along the corridor, my wife who is very drunk and very much spread out probably by now she is probably fingering herself on the couch?" He asked.

"Martin we are just following up on our leads."

Martin shook his head again and laughed "I don't need to hunt for naked tits and vagina. As you know, it doesn't take long for me to find it on here." He stated and raised his finger to acknowledge one minute as he then with both hands tapped on the keyboard and hummed to himself after a few clicks of the mouse he smiled as he brought up an HD video of Hannah and Martha in their living room giggling and drinking straight from a wine bottle each dancing wildly whilst both topless, the video feed was clearly taken from a camera inside their house, before clicking several times again on the keyboard and shaking his head as he scrolled the mouse and zoomed in on the balcony of the pub and watched a now grainy picture of Tanya passionately kissing Dexter as her hand stroked his thigh, Martin chuckled, shook his head and changed the view back to Martha and Hannah having fun.

"Wow," Davina's eyes came out almost on stalks, "does everyone on this island understand how much you are watching them, Big Brother style inside their houses?" Davina asked crossing her arms across her chest almost protecting her modesty thinking back to her cabin.

A smile crept across Martins mouth before placing the orange filter between his lips and inhaling as he thought.

"Most visitors and residents, when they arrive on our provided transport," he raised an accusing eyebrow at Davina, "sign a form saying that Smoking Paradise Islands Limited will do everything they can to keep islanders safe but accept no liability. This is part of that ability. As everyone in quite rightly and expectantly enjoying their cigarettes, we can't use fire detectors...they will be for ever going off, by watching we can see what is going on. We do like to say on this island "We can spot small problems before they become big problems", as Alice and Ryan can testify, they have some of the same access."

"Some?" Davina asked turning her head from Martin to Alice and Ryan.

"Yes, like we said before, we have access to some of the cameras, not the..." Ryan coughed to clear his throat "so prying ones, we can access the public areas. As assist our ability to solve some crimes on the island."

"Martin, do your record all these hours of videos? I know I have seen some highlights." Davina asked and then glanced at Ryan and Alice expecting some response from the local force.

"Oh, yes and no, we save the data for a day or two we couldn't save the vast terabytes of data, we would fill up the island with servers, then it automatically deletes, you will have found the most interesting things on my laptop?"

"Alice, Ryan, why didn't you come up here straight away on Wednesday after we found the body?"

"I thought about it, didn't I Ryan, I even came up here..." Alice stated twisting her bottom lip, "I was going to do it when I came up here to collect Tanya, but as she had a shower I...err...had a coffee and cigarette and...err... forgot about it." She stated and placed her cigarette back between her lips.

"Shit Alice," Davina muttered under her breath and glared before turning back to Martin still sitting in front of the screens. "Martin, right let's get back on track, where you with Katya on Trudy on Sunday?"

"I was on Trudy, but I don't believe I was with anyone." He replied and nonchalantly inhaled on his cigarette.

"Don't mess us around, were you or were you not?"

"I was very much on my own. You have seen the pictures taken that day, there was no one with me or there." Martin stated stubbing out his cigarette in anger.

"Hmm, thank you Martin, please don't go anywhere, we will be back to see you tomorrow." Davina informed and turned and headed towards the door, Alice and Ryan looked at each other shrugged their shoulders and followed.

They waved at Marion on their way out the door as she the lay sprawled out on the white sofa repeatedly flicking and shaking her lighter as she attempting to light her next cigarette. As they climbed into their buggy, Ryan and Alice sighed and subsequently lit their cigarettes, and they slowly headed back down the road in their buggy.

"Officers, I am hot, sweaty, and thirsty it is time for our evening drink, I think, we will solve this by the time the boat comes in and I can get home. We are getting closer to unpicking this lock...maybe even I might allow myself a smoke." Davina stated as Alice smiled and then instantly offered her a pack.

"You mean we have to work the weekend?" Ryan asked keeping one eye on the road as Alice offered Davina her lighter.

"Yes, I want to get off this sticky hot island as soon as possible!" Davina replied before leaning forward and accepting the flame. "However," she exhaled "as its Saturday, we can get to the office for ten?"

"Yes ma'am!" Ryan and Alice replied in perfect synchronisation.

****

Carrie-Ann extracted the last cigarette of her second full pack of the day and placed it between her lips, she crunched the pack up in her left hand before hunching forward and protecting the end of the cigarette with her hand as if it was extremely delicate and fired up the lighter, the brief flash of light creating a red warming light through her cupped fingers as darkness fell around them, she got the current cigarette going before leaning back dropping the lighter back on the table next to the empty pack exhaling to her left "Darlin, is that Henry from the boat over there?" She asked and flicked the cigarette over the side of her chair.

Mike put down his beer and looked across the table covered quay "I think you might be right."

"Well, I wonder what antics he will get us up to tomorrow night?"

Mike paused and thought and dragged on his cigarette before exhaling "I have no idea, I am guessing it will be same set as last time and the time before...the more I think about it, I am sure he is the reason I smoke these now!"

"I had always just assumed that little impish minx Tanya had got you round her little nicotine-stained fingers?" Carrie-Ann replied waving her pinkie off her glass before taking sip.

Mike snorted his beer before swallowing "No, god, no Caz, I must admit I didn't even notice they were stained! Are they?" he grinned.

Carrie-Ann teasingly raised her eyebrows and put her glass down on the table and smiled tipsily at Mike, and slowly crossed her legs over "Good!"

"If Henry is here, do you think the others will congregate here, or are they already on the boat?"

"Well, we can have another drink now, and see?" Mike replied dismissively flicking his own cigarette again as he looked up and watched as the moment of pure relief was evident on wife's face as her cheeks collapsed yet again around her cigarette as she filled her lungs with nicotine filled smoke that she so constantly desired.

Carrie-Ann exhaled, "Nah, do you know what darling?"

"What?"

"I think you and I have a date in the hotel bed." She smiled.

"Well, I am not going to turn that down." Miked replied, starting to push his chair back.

Carrie-Ann frowned "But actually, on second thoughts Darling," she stated before dragging again, "Actually thinking about it I need to finish this." She offered up her cigarette" and open a new pack first." She tapped the handbag, "Maybe another drink would be good?"

***

"I now wanna go to the bar and find Dexter!" Hannah moaned after swallowing the wine direct from the bottle she was holding, and gently swaying as she sat on the sofa trying to get the bottle back on the table before falling back into it with a snort and giggle. "I want Dexter, he is gorgeous!" she moaned and wiped her face with the back of her hand.

"Han, you are just drunk, frustrated, and sis, I imagine a little horny," she smiled sweetly at her sister, "he might have gone back to his tent or wherever he is sleeping."

"I know, I know, don't doctor me Mart, I know I'm fucking horny, oh I just want to fuck him now, but I know I should leave him alone..." she paused and dragged on her current cigarette "...I know Mart let's find him at his tent?" Hannah asked as she exhaled and then again lazily dragged on her cigarette butt before groaning as she sat up and stubbed the butt out in the ashtray as she exhaled out the corner of her mouth and picked up the wine bottle again and sloshed the last bit in the bottom.

"No Hannah, I am not drunk walking through the fields in the dark trying to find him. However, much fun it might be."

"Oh, please! that sounds lots fun" she ginned and gulped more wine.

"Hannah, you've told me he rejected you at four thirty in the afternoon, why do you feel now at eleven thirty at night after a bottle and half of wine he would now want you?"

"Because I am fucking sexy, amazing, and very horny, you've said it yourself!" She grinned and swayed slightly before falling back into the sofa with a thud. She smiled at the wine bottle and took another gulp finishing it and she heaved her body up to put it on the table in front of her.

"You are, but for now, can you now just sit there, I will open another bottle in a bit, and we can have a couple ciggies or three!" Martha stated and shoved her pack across the table in Hannah's direction, as she headed to the kitchenette and opened the fridge as Hannah shrugged her shoulders as she unsteadily and carefully avoided empty bottle of wine on the table as she reached across with her hand and extracted a cigarette.

***

Tanya giggled naughtily and tipsily as she leant her naked frame against the bathroom door frame, her shorts on the floor behind her, before awkwardly sauntering over so she was standing beside her bed she smiled at Dexter placing her cigarette in the corner of her mouth as she slowly pulled down Dexter's shorts over his protruding erection...

"Are you sure?" Dexter whispered, "Your mom is only asleep in the living room?"

Tanya rose on tip toes and removed the cigarette and kissed Dexter on the lips "Shhh." She put her finger to her lips "We got past her to get here, Mom and dad have clearly had silly falling out." She paused to get nicotine in her lungs and exhaled, "and she is seriously pissed passed out; she won't hear a thing." She smiled and whilst holding on to Dexter she pushed the door too with her heel, and then with her eyes focused on Dexter's, she gently poked him backwards on to the bed.

Saturday Morning

"Morning officers. Thank you for getting up on your supposed day off!" Davina stated, as she stood in front of them in her tight jean shorts and loose-fitting blue t-shirt with her hair freshly washed tied up in a messy bun.

"Morning!" Ryan and Alice replied again in unison and then gulped their coffees.

"Right, Alice have we got the DNA results back?"

"Hang on, I will check!" She smiled as her cigarette bounced between her fingers as she moved her mouse and she stared at the screen. "Yes! It there is not a match to anyone we swabbed on the island." Alice stated as Ryan audibly relaxed on the other chair, both Davina and Alice swiftly looked at him.

"Are you okay Ryan?" Davina asked.

"Yeah, no problems here now." He grinned.

"Go on..." Davina asked with her hands on her hips.

Ryan guilty smiled "Even though I haven't seen Chardonnay like that for, you know, like for ages, you know, you somehow, you, err, worry!" He grinned awkwardly, as Alice glared at hm.

"So, that it means we do need to tell Henry that he was the father?" Davina responded. "Do either of you know when does the boat leave the mainland?"

"Maybe we should swab him first?" Alice thought out loud.

"I think you are probably right."

Alice looked up at the clock on the wall and twisted her mouth as she thought "As the boat goes in the next hour or so."

"Shit, Officers do we let him stress on the boat for twenty-four hours?" Davina mused.

Alice and Ryan looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

"I would suggest not, lets swab him when he gets here?" Ryan suggested "It's a party boat, and Smoking Paradise will want him working his magic on any tourists coming across.

"Magic?" Davina asked.

"Well, err, to ensure that they really want to smoke when they arrive on the island ma'am, seeing as it's a smoking island."

"What he actually hypnotises everyone coming on to the island?"

"Err, maybe..." Ryan responded unconvincingly.

"Officers should we be worried about this?"

Alice and Ryan looked at each other "Nah! Its fine, everyone is an adult, everyone agrees to his act and hell, everyone signs up to a Smoking Paradise holiday."

"As long as you are sure officers, we may need to discuss his method and the ethics of his act?"

"No one has ever got killed by his act..." Alice started to say before suddenly stopping wincing and extracting a cigarette from her pack and lighting it.

***

"Mike please, please, please, don't rush me, I am coming!" Carrie-Ann angrily snapped before stopping again and leaning on her case whilst looking at Mike through her dark sunglasses as she dragged on her cigarette.

"I don't want to be late!" Mike replied as he too stopped and looked back at his wife as took a second drag as they slowly made their way from the long-term storage carpark that SPIL use in the port. "It will be highly embarrassing if we miss the boat!"

"You never do, and we won't! I just need to catch my breath, my head hurts." Carrie-Ann growled as she paused and dragged hard on her cigarette again before slowly she started to make her way along the tarmac footpath dragging her case behind as she exhaled.

"I told you do not have another drink or two." Mike reminded her as she came alongside.

I know, I know, but you know...I had opened a new pack and well...we couldn't go inside too early...please don't make our new life together start on the wrong foot?" she stated before desperately pummelling her lungs with her cigarette again, the smoke from her exhale drifting quickly up and away on the sea breeze.

"Come on then, you know how far we need to walk." Mike stated pointing off into the distance.

"Yes, I do, and I wish I had another coffee this morning to do it." Carrie-Ann stated and placed her cigarette in the corner of her mouth and put her now spare hand on her hat, as Mike set off at pace and Carrie-Ann reluctantly followed.

***

Tanya sauntered back from her ensuite, scratching her unruly and messy mane of hair, as the roar of the toilet flush and cistern refilling echoed out of the bathroom as she stood looking over Dexter, her freshly lit cigarette burning between her fingers, and she smiled before tickled the foot belonging to the sleeping Dexter poking out from the bottom of the bedsheet.

With a grunt and a moan, he rolled over. "What the fuck?" he asked tucking his feet back under white sheet.

"You need to get up, I need to get the Outhwaites to the beach in the next couple of hours and get them drunk!" She grinned.

"Pardon, drunk, what?" Dexter asked trying to wipe the sleep from his eyes and work out where he is.

Tanya yawned and raised her arm above her head and moaned, her small tanned breasts shrinking and looking like a taut pectoral muscle as she did, "We really need to get up, have coffee and pick up the Outhwaites, or at least I do," she repeated "I assume you will be finding your day time girlfriend?" She stated and dragged on her cigarette with her hand on her hip before she casually scratched her tanned breast as she exhaled and Dexter slowly sat up in bed.

Dexter ran is hands through his blonde hair and rubbed his stubbly chin as he thought for a second. "Morning Tanya!" he then grinned trying to focus on her at the end of the bed.

Tanya walked around her side of the bed and threw him her pack of cigarettes and lighter. "Morning to you too." She smiled as she thought for a second and glanced at the clock on the bedside table before she climbed back on to the bed, her ash from her cigarette dropping as she went.

"You said we really needed to get up?" Dexter asked as he paused to yawn as he politely moved his cigarette out the way as Tanya pulled the bedsheet down and gently got her small frame on top of him. "So far this week Tanya, you have thrown me out of bed each morning?"

"Well, you go, tomorrow, don't you?" Tanya asked as she moved her cigarette out the way and leaned in for a kiss.

Dexter nodded as the kiss broke "Yes I do."

"Well then." She stubbed out her cigarette in the ashtray beside him and placed her fingers on his shoulders leaned forwards and kissed him again whilst she slowly and rhythmically gyrated her hips against his crotch.

The kiss was swiftly broken as "TANYA" was screamed down the hallway followed by a deep and repetitive cough reverberating against the white walls of the hallway to the bedroom.

Tanya rolled off Dexter and her head bounced on the pillow as she coughed herself before shouting back "Morning Mom?"

"Ahh good you are awake." She paused to cough again too "Can you possibly stop sucking that boys' cock and get this fucking coffee machine to work?" Marion's voice boomed down the corridor at the top of her voice.

Tanya rolled her eyes leaned in for a noisy passionate kiss before flicking her cigarette in the ashtray and sighing as she rolled out of bed. "Thanks Mom, I am awake now..." she shouted back "...as are the neighbours five miles away...on my way!" She mumbled to herself as she hopped out of bed as she looked on the floor for a few moments and then triumphantly found her shorts and bending down she then threw Dexter his boxers before she pulled her shorts up leaving them undone. "You are going to come too?" She asked as she pulled a new cigarette from the pack and placed it in her mouth.

He nodded and rolled his eyes and slowly got his legs on to the ground as Tanya concentrated as she quickly lingered the flame from her lighter in front of her cigarette.

***

"Ugh, Martha I am never drinking again!" Hannah whinged as she held her coffee mug in one hand her head was supported by the other hand with her elbow leaning against the table.

Martha grinned at her younger sister struggling with her hangover. "Get the coffee and orange juice inside you, the oranges is actually from the island, so I think tastes a little sweeter." She stated and tightened her towel around her upper chest.

"How come you are not feeling so crap?" Hannah asked looking up at her sister.

Martha continued grinning "years of practice on this island!"

"Ugh, I thought I had that too!"

"This island knows how to party Hannah, go have a shower, you should feel fine after that."

"Ugh, is that the doctor or my sister talking" she grinned.

"Plus, once you are feeling straight, we ought to head up to the beach..." Martha stated and chuckled as Hannah moaned, she smiled and leant forward an extracted another cigarette from the pack on the table in front of her, placed the cigarette between her lips and her cheeks briefly concaved as she drew on it. "I need my exercise for the week so can I at least get a swim in!"

"Ugh, as long as I don't have to drink! Did I leave any Danish's?" Hannah moaned again as her fingers crept along the table to the pack, turned it and swiftly and deftly got the filter between her lips. Martha smiled and flicked the lighter and provided the flame for her hungover sister.

1...1213141516...18