All Comments on 'Death of a Master Ch. 05'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
danalearnsdanalearnsover 14 years ago
a great chapter

i can understand how this would be a hard chapter to craft but i think You did an excellent job of it. i am a follower of this series and was excited when i saw another chapter posted. the suspense mixed with the eroticism is great. again, thank You for sharing Your talents and i cannot wait to read more.

carolyn810carolyn810over 14 years ago
wonderful... as always

So glad to see another chapter... and as always, you did an amazing job!! Looking forward to what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent But

I have followed all of this story line and this is a good segment. However, killing off main characters really annoys me. I read for pleasure and if I want tragedy I can simply read the newspaper.

I am looking forward to Galactic Whore, but again unless you cleverly resurrect Busjin I did not like that development either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
love it

i'm loving this whole story!!!

can't wait to see where we go next!

please - let's see charles do in the stalker!!

DryhillDryhillover 13 years ago
WELL DONE

i can imagine it is not easy to kill off one of your creations and then admit you do not deal well with death. i can only say you did very well indeed. i suppose as a male i should not admit that i shed a tear for Susan and for Val remembering the death of her husband but i did. This says much for the depth of feeling conveyed by the excellent writing skills of Dweaver999.

A very sad chapter but still full of love, fun, and mystery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous