My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 01

Story Info
Beth settles into shipboard life under her Master.
20.7k words
4.74
22.9k
29

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,583 Followers

For those who don't follow all of my work, this is a continuation of My Journey of Discovery, more specifically Chapter 14 of said work. While it helps to know what has happened before, you can read each chapter on its own. Beth begins to settle in to life aboard the ship. Angelique, intrigued by Beth's submission, questions her life. This chapter contains oral and anal sex, lesbian sex, punishment by spanking, and public sex. There is no COVID-19 or STD's in this fantasy world. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editing. I take responsibility for any remaining errors.

My Voyage of Discovery, Ch 1 - Settling In

Since I wasn't in bed with Master, I didn't feel him get up. Hannah woke me around 6:30. She told me to take care of my morning ablutions, then she would take me back for my punishment. She opened my cage and I quickly did what she asked, speeding through my morning routine.

The announcement of another punishment evolution was made as Hannah led me back to the sun deck, so people started to move aft. This time, instead of a whipping pole, stocks had been set up on the sun deck. Master was waiting beside them. Hannah led me to him and it was Master who put me in the stocks. They were set low enough, I was bent over with my nether regions facing what crew weren't involved in operating the ship.

"You may cum until I tell you not to," Master ordered.

"Thank you, sir," I replied.

Master started by finger fucking me to an orgasm with everyone watching. It felt good despite the watching crowd. I know I wriggled quite lasciviously when I climaxed, putting on quite a show for my audience. He then gave me the ten swat spanking he started each morning with. Not too hard; I was getting used to these. I heard his zipper lowering and he fucked my cunt, giving me two more, but not climaxing himself. After the second, he gave me my remaining ten with the paddle. It was about two feet long, six inches of which were handle, four inches wide, covered in leather. Each swat with it seemed twice as hard as his hand had been, pushing my body forward so my shoulders hit the hole opening for my head. Even the holes on the stocks were padded, so it wasn't rough edges rubbing against my neck and wrists.

I was certain everyone could see a red glow emanating off my bottom when he finished, like Rudolph's red nose, except mine was a red ass. About thirty seconds after my paddling ended, he invaded my pussy again, merely to wet himself before spearing into my ass. This time, he fucked me to his orgasm, grunting as he spewed his load in my bottom. I still had two, myself, moaning. He pulled out and I could feel his cum trickling out of my asshole. Master didn't release me, though, just left me there with the evidence of my passion and his running down my legs. Hannah brought a plate of breakfast over, fresh fruits, scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage. She pulled up a chair and fed me and herself.

"You took that like a champ," she said. "I always jumped around the first few times, Joshua paddled me. The first time he had to tie my feet down after the first couple blows, I couldn't hold still and he didn't want to injure me because I was moving right into the path of his next swat."

There was a hand running over my ass and I flinched, finding any touch still painful, not expecting it. I couldn't see who it was. Before too long, there were other hands, some touching my buns, others my wet thighs, a few even daring to push into my holy of holies. I had wondered what Master meant when he told me I could cum. Once again, I could be a plaything, something for the crew to enjoy, though no one ever fucked me, just fondled me.

After five minutes, she turned the duties over to Angelique and I realized I'd been eating her food too.

"How did you stand it?" Angelique said. It was the first time I'd really seen her except at a distance since coming aboard.

"Pretty much the same way you took the hairbrush," I replied, before she put a bite of sausage in my mouth. I chewed and swallowed. "I kind of drift off and think of other things. Although I'm aware I'm being spanked, it's not what I'm thinking about."

"But your ass is so red."

"I imagine it is."

Angelique fed me another couple bites of eggs and bacon. More people were touching me. The growing compulsion for another orgasm was building inside me. All it would take is the right person, touching the right place. It was interesting how except when I was with a single person, Master didn't let me see the people touching me. It was all anonymous.

The right person came along, perhaps another female as her fingers in my pussy felt slim compared to most males. I spasmed and Angelique kissed me, smothering my moans.

My orgasm ending, she asked, "What's it like, running around naked, having sex in front of others, knowing your sex is now visible to the rest of the crew, everyone touching and fondling you?"

"It's meant to be humiliating and embarrassing, which it is. Being the only nude person in front of everyone else clothed, is embarrassing. Having your body touched by unknown persons, having orgasms before others, mostly strangers, is humiliating. It's not as though you're fucking Hannah in front of me, which probably gave you a little thrill. It's like you were doing it on a catwalk in front of all the people there watching you model. Think of how it would feel to you under those circumstances. But in addition to those things, the embarrassment and humiliation is arousing. I might cum twice as easily as if I were with someone in private. To a certain extent, I'm used to the humiliation. I don't, or very rarely, blush anymore, but it's still arousing."

I suddenly gasped, two thick fingers in my cunt started fucking me, sending me over a cliff. Angelique kissed me again, her tongue dancing with mine as I climaxed, panting. Definitely male fingers. I thought of Captain Amundsen or Ethan, though it could be almost anyone.

The last orgasm slowly died. Angelique fed me some more food, but soon left, replaced by Jìngyi. She kissed me too, though it seemed more friendly and less erotic.

"Your ass is still quite red," she said, "though it is fading. I'm guessing it will all be gone in a half hour."

"Probably," I agreed. "It normally doesn't last too long. The only thing I've ever been punished with which lasted more than a few hours was a cane. Though Master could leave marks on me that lasted longer if he struck me hard enough to bruise me."

Someone started diddling me again, not too big, not too small, could be almost anyone. My breathing accelerated, becoming closer to gasping. Someone knew what they were doing back there.

"Are you going to cum?" Jìngyi asked.

"If they don't stop, which doesn't seem to be their inclination," I panted. "Then yes, pretty soon."

"I couldn't see your face when you orgasmed last night," she said. "I want to see you cum now."

"It won't be long," I whimpered. "Fuck, they're good."

Nor was it long. I was shivering through another climax in no time. Jìngyi stroking my face as I whimpered at the sensations swirling through me.

"You become even more beautiful when you cum," she said.

Master came up to me shortly afterward. "Jìngyi," he said, pronouncing it right this time. "It's good seeing you again. Did you enjoy your time with Beth?"

"More than I expected, Joshua. She's very talented and makes you feel relaxed despite doing something for the first time."

"She is indeed an exquisite slave; a fact which is about to be demonstrated again. It's time for our first drawing."

I'd almost forgotten the drawing. Every day pleasing one of the crew who'd been exceptional yesterday.

"I have five names in this hat," Master said. "Why don't you draw out the first name, Jìngyi."

He held a hat above her head and she reached in, feeling for a slip of paper. She pulled it out and handed it to Master.

"Reggie Smith," Master shouted. "You're the first winner of our drawing. Pierre was very happy with the way you arranged last night's barbecue. Come up here, Reggie and receive your prize."

There was scattered applause and a few groans from the disappointed, but Reggie came up. I could already detect a swelling in his pants as he stood in front of the stocks with Master.

"Reggie, you may either take advantage of her position here, which seems to be at exactly the right height for you, or take her elsewhere for privacy. What would you like to do?"

"Right here is fine, Joshua," Reggie said. "Like you say. She's at the perfect height."

"Very well. Have at her."

Master stepped away but Jìngyi only stepped back a couple small steps so she could see. I didn't blame her curiosity. It's not every day you can see a slave fellate a man while pinned in stocks. Plus, she might eventually want to have sex with someone on the ship, and might be interested in seeing what Reggie was like as a potential partner.

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his prick, which seemed average in just about every way, except it had a bend down instead of a bend up. Considering I was in stocks, and my throat was bending in the same way, it might be convenient for me. He moved forward and I opened my mouth and he inserted it. This was one of the times I was not going to be in charge of his pleasure. I was trapped. He pushed forward and I kept swallowing until all of him was down. From then on, he was in charge of the speed and force with which he fucked my face.

I'm sure everyone had been told to treat me with a certain amount of deference since I was Master's possession. Though he could have used me roughly as I was helpless, Reggie did not ram his cock down my throat. He simply moved it back and forth, letting me do most of the work. My tongue was active, helping him to reach his climax, swirling like a dervish about the crown of his cock as he thrust back and forth.

After several minutes of my mouth caressing his manhood, he started to groan and thrust faster. This presaged his ending and when he pushed deep and locked his groin against my face, I was prepared, taking a deep breath. Jet supplanted jet of hot spunk, squirting so deep I couldn't taste him, emptying his balls. When he no longer pulsed, he pulled out and I sucked strongly on his shrinking root to gather every drop which might be lingering in his prick.

"Thank you, Miss Beth," Reggie said when I finally released him.

"You're quite welcome, Reggie," I replied.

I'd hardly caught my breath again when another hard cock pierced my cunt, making me cry out in contentment, ecstasy even. Please let it be my Master, I thought, or at least with his permission. In five thrusts, I was cumming, clenching the cock providing my pleasure. That one barely passed before another was forced upon me by his vigorous fucking, with another waiting on the wings if he continued filling me so wonderfully.

I looked at Jìngyi, who'd moved closer again, watching me being rutted from behind, my pussy pounded to a lather by my previous orgasms and now these. She touched my cheek again, stroking it.

"You are a sexual animal, aren't you?" She asked.

"Yes," I whimpered, being rocked against the stocks with each thrust behind me. "I'm a sex slave."

I moaned, cumming again, the cock behind me halting its assault, throbbing as molten cum filled my needy cunt.

"Is it my Master?" I whispered.

"It is," she said.

I sighed, glad he wasn't angry enough to ignore me after sending me to spend the night in the cage. Fucked twice this morning. Not bad.

"Hannah," Master called as his cock slithered from my pussy with more fluids following it to run down my leg. "Please take Beth to my room where she can get cleaned up."

"I'll take her," Jìngyi said, "if it's allowed."

"Okay," Master replied, handing her the leash.

"May I speak to you a moment in private, sir?"

Master said, "Of course." They stepped a few feet away and held a whispered conversation which I was not privy to. It went on for a few minutes, one or the other often nodding as the other spoke.

They came back and Master started releasing me from the stocks. "Beth, you may do whatever Jìngyi wishes you to do for the next hour, after which your time is your own. I know you have more work to do and you need to do those things Edgar has ordered you to do, as well as exercise. I don't suppose sex alone will keep you in prime physical shape."

"No, sir, it won't. I would like Hannah's help getting my survey loaded on my iPads this afternoon, perhaps three PM, if you can spare her."

"I'll let her know, Beth. She'll be there. You should get used to saying the time on a twenty-four hour clock. It actually is easier once you're used to it. The correct time would be 1500. 1200 which is noon, plus 300 hundred for three more hours. You can adjust your watch to give you the time on a 24 hour clock."

"Thank you, sir. I'll do my best to remember. I wish to tell you I enjoyed this morning, Master."

He nodded and turned away, leaving me confused. Sometimes it seemed he couldn't get enough of me and other times he ignored me as if I was of no consequence. I didn't know what to make of it. He seemed to be the most fickle of Masters. Jìngyi handed me a napkin so I could wipe myself off a little so I wouldn't leave drops of cum scattered between here and Master's quarters.

I headed straight to Master's bathroom and the shower. I knew I stunk of sex and had dried semen on my legs and around my crotch. I removed the leash and Jìngyi stayed in there while I washed myself, using a hard massage spray to clean some of what was left behind when Master fucked me. I came out drying my hair.

"Not the bathroom I have to use," Jìngyi said.

"It pays to have a ton of money and own the ship," I replied. "Was there something in particular you wanted. Should I lick you to orgasm again?"

"Actually, I wished to do the opposite. I was afraid last night because I'd never had sex with a woman before. Especially after you did such a wonderful job making me cum, I panicked, knowing I couldn't give you nearly as much pleasure as you gave me. Watching you this morning, getting your spanking. Facing the humiliation of having yourself exposed to the rest of the crew. Watching you get fucked in both the ass and pussy and sucking off Reggie, I suddenly wondered why I was afraid. You were so brave. I knew it hurt, your ass was red and you did weep, though silently, so I knew it hurt. I would have died if it were me, up there. Suddenly, it seemed selfish I couldn't do for you what you did for me, and I wish to make it up to you."

I kissed her softly on the lips. "Jìngyi, you sweetheart. You do understand that I'm willingly doing all of this. I chose to do it, whatever the reasons are, and I'm not even sure if they're the same as when I first conceived this idea. You did not. You're here for a good job doing what you're good at. One of the benefits of that job is me. While I greatly appreciate when people are willing to return my sexual favors, it isn't your responsibility to do so. I don't want you to do something that scares, shames or dismays you. Honest, I'm good. Don't do anything you don't want to in an attempt to repay me for what I've done. You wouldn't expect to rush into a burning building to rescue a fireman who saved you from a blaze. It was his job. Having sex with you was my responsibility, my job, if you will."

"But I want to. I want to know what it's like to make love to a woman."

"You suddenly think you're a lesbian now?"

"No. I don't think so, but how would I know. I know I enjoyed what you did; that I had the best orgasm of my life, but like you say. You're a sex slave and presumably know more about sex than most people would. Maybe I haven't met the guy who rings my bell the way you did. I didn't know I was good at electronics until I tried. I know you would enjoy it, if I can even do it half as well. I'm not going make a pass at Roberta. Can't freak out my roommate at the start of a year voyage. We have an hour to play. Let me play with you."

All of a sudden, I wanted to have sex with her in the worst way. To lick those big nipples, to bury my face in her sweet folds and taste her nectar. I kissed her again, with passion, letting her know of my interest, my desire for her. I nudged her towards my quarters, unwilling to take her on Master's bed. She'd started unbuttoning her shirt before I reached my door. As soon as I closed it, the shirt went flying, followed shortly after by her bra. I kissed down her neck, the slight swell of her breasts and latched onto one of her nipples. She was shoving her pants and underwear down as I pushed her on the bed. I pulled her shoes off without untying them, pushed the bunched clothing off her feet and climbed over her, kissing her again. We came up for air a few minutes later.

"It's your nickel," I panted. "How do you want to do this? Do you want me to show you what to do or experiment on your own."

"Definitely on my own," Jìngyi panted back. "Let me explore you."

"Fuck, yes," I said. "Explore away."

She sat beside me leaning on one arm while the other hand started touching me. It explored the hollows of my neck, the sweep of my shoulders, the lines of my waist and my hips. It circled across the top of my mound and up my belly, my navel, and up to my breasts. My nipples were steel pegs when she pinched one, then circled her finger around the areola, up over the top, rubbing the tip.

"I've never touched breasts as large as yours," she said, cupping the bottom of one, hefting its weight.

"And mine aren't very big," I said, shivering, as she moved to the other one.

"Bigger than mine. I sometimes wish I had bigger boobs, and then I think I should be happy with what Mother Nature gave me." She knelt down, taking one in her mouth, licking and sucking the hard nubbin. I gasped.

"You like that," she said, smiling, her mouth poised over the other one.

"They're as sensitive as yours," I said.

"Good to know." She sucked the second one into her mouth and I thought she was trying to inhale my whole breast. I moaned for her.

"When I was watching your face as those other people made you cum, I knew I wanted to watch your face when I made you cum," Jìngyi said. Her hand was sliding back down my stomach, making a beeline for my pussy.

Her fingers reached my mound, kept right on going, found my slick cleft and slid right on down to my opening. She inserted her two middle fingers in me. The two outer ones rubbed on either side of my labia as she started fucking me with her fingers. I moaned again, starting to pant, feeling the pressure building towards a really nice orgasm.

"Were you always this wet?" She asked. "Even when I'm planning to masturbate, I'm not this wet when I start. Sometimes even when I end."

"No. It started happening after my submission," I whimpered. "As a sex slave, I'm to have sex when my Dominant is ready, not when I want. If he had to get me ready for sex before we could have it, it might spoil the moment. Plus, I always know I'm going to be having lots of sex and I'm looking forward to it, so I'm aroused almost constantly. It just started happening on its own. Just walking around the ship naked keeps me aroused. Oh, fuck, that feels so good."

"Tell me when you're going to cum, so I can watch you," she whispered before leaning down to nibble a nipple again.

"Aahhh. It won't be long if you keep that up," I moaned.

Two minutes later, I whimpered, "I'm going to cum."

She abandoned my nipple so she could watch me when I arched my back, gasping, making unintelligible noises, my hips thrusting against her hand, trying in ingest her magic fingers. She watched through every second of my passion, before kissing me again, her tongue seeking mine.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,583 Followers