Death of a Salesman

Story Info
A follow up to a donaldelliot11 story.
909 words
3.62
21.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On 01/05/20 donaldelliott11 wrote a story called 'I Make Believe I'm a Cuckold'. He posted it in Fetish not a normal category that I read. I won't tell you what the story is about, from the name it I think you could get an idea. The challenge came for a 750 word story; I felt this could work to finish it off.

I contacted Mr. Elliott for permission to finish his story. He asked to read it he gave his permission to use his characters.

In the words of the immortal JimBob44, 'Disclaimers: Yes I need an editor and no I do not want an editor (for this story). Yes, it jumps around too much. Yes, there's too many people to keep track of. Yes it's too long. Yes it's too short. Yes it's in the wrong category. Yes this is stupid shit. And yes, I suck.

The story is exactly 750 words according to Word Count. Please read Mr. Elliott's story he deserves that much.

**********

He had what he thought was the perfect life, college education, great job in sales, beautiful assistant and a wife an two daughters he thought loved him as much he loved them.

It started in Boston when his assistant was approached by some Neanderthal in the restaurant they were having dinner at. When she told him about the guy, he felt a stir in his pants. That shouldn't have happened; he was the one she leaned on when she went through her divorce.

She started to pick up guys, so he would go to his room thinking of his wife and girls. The next morning at breakfast she would tell him all about how the guys had thought they had stolen her from her husband. She claimed was getting even with her Ex.

The last night she begged him to pretend he was her cuckold husband when they went to Denver; he did and ended up following them back to the room. As he listened to them fuck, his curiosity got the best of him and he went in to watch. The scene was so hot. They ridiculed him while they fucked, he got hard.

She insisted he clean her up with his tongue, then the guy insisted he suck and lick him clean. He was no novice to sucking cock, he had done it in college, old habits die hard. When it was all done Nancy claimed she couldn't wait till next month in Seattle.

Two weeks after they got back he was feeling sick. While sitting in a stall he heard two of his fellow co-workers talking. Their conversation caught his attention.

"Sally says his conditioning is progressing."

"Well I for one will be glad when they leave; it's my turn to fuck her. I heard the girls will be home again this time."

"They are two fine young ladies; they are almost as good as Sally."

"Nancy is getting him to suck cock now; I can't wait to make that prick suck mine."

"In due time my friend."

Life as he knew it came to an end that day. He needed revenge. Life would just have to continue like nothing had happened, but there would be changes.

November and Seattle came and went, if nothing else it was just a repeat of Denver. He did exactly as was expected only this time it wasn't as exciting. They had no travel in December so he just watched.

At the end-of-the-year party he kept an eye on Sally. Three hours into it she stood and headed for the restroom, four guys followed her. She was gone for over an hour, when she got back she acted like nothing had gone on.

When they got home she became very amorous. He figured it would be one of the six or seven times a year she gave him sex. The first thing she wanted was for him to please her orally. It wasn't time for him to execute his escape plan so he did what needed to be done.

January found them headed for Phoenix. This time when Nancy picked her guy and Don followed them back to her room when he was supposed to come in for the clean up he just left the room.

Back in St. Louis he started to put his plan together. In November he had contacted a guy at a rendering plant. Armed with what he bought he prepared for the February trip. This one would encompass Valentines Day.

Don and Nancy got to the airport and just before the plane was to board he excused himself to go to the bathroom, he never made it back before the plane took off. He took a taxi home leaving his company car at the airport.

In his bedroom he placed the calf's heart in the center of the bed. Around it he dumped the jar of blood. He put the card to his wife on her pillow.

It read

Cupid shot an arrow
It hit my heart
I gave it to you freely
Right from the start
You enjoyed the things I gave you
Never giving back
Now my heart feels nothing
You, have turned it black

Tell your lovers they will have to start paying for it as I am gone.

He boarded the train and left for parts unknown. The e-mail he sent out with all the pictures he hoped would turn a few wives heads. He no longer cared.