All Comments on 'Death of a Salesman'

by dragonmann72

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Due to the photo's he sent out

There were 22 divorces that followed. The slut had really worked over time to humiliate her husband.

Whats worse, though, is that due to her profligate sluttishness she contracted a antibiotic resistant strains of Syphilis and Gonorrhea and spread it to her lovers.

The company he used to work for got a very serious reputation due to the STI's and very quickly no-one wanted to deal with them and they went broke.

She became known as Syphilitic Sally and died very painfully, in an isolation ward of a special hospital set up in her home town to treat the victims of her disease, with syphilitic sores all over her body. Even though she was in isolation she was not alone. In the special hospital were over 500 victims of this disease. Many of her lovers had multiple partners and they spread it to others and so on and so forth.

To control the outbreak the authorities had to instigate a special ordinance making it illegal to engage in sexual intercourse for the period of the outbreak. Even with these measures in place it took almost 2 years to bring the outbreak under control.

Tourist numbers exploded as people wanted to see the modern day equivalent of a leaporasorium.

Unfortunately our hero of this story caught the disease (Maybe if he refused to sleep with her when he found out he might not have) and was returned back to his home town to prevent the spread of the disease. He died soon after telling the slut that he hoped she rotted in hell when she asked for forgiveness.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Lost me when he ate the four guy cream party after the party.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What is this story about? He wanted to be a cuck and now has remorse

It’s just plain karma. Idiot and weak husband wants to be a cuck. He becomes one thanks to his super slut wife and then whines about it. Don’t open Pandora’s Box unless you can deal with the consequences. By the time he finally realized he was a moron it was too late. He already had been replaced and was nothing but a third rate player in his own life. Karma baby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
im cnfused as to how/why the guy cares that

his secretary fucks randos

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Petty good sequel. But when he went to the rendering plant I was hoping he had plans for the wife and her lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Once again a poor story for the 750 word challenge

Far too complicated and badly in need of 3 or 4 times this many words. To start with you relied on another story for your idea. Which means you wanted to use all of Mr. Elliot's words for your setup. I think that's unfair to other authors that started with a blank page. Furthermore this was too little too late. Yes he may have screwed up some other marriages. But what, exactly, was the situation he left his wife and daughters in? Did he take all the money? Did he cancel credit cards and cellphones accounts? Did he leave them a house that was paid for? And what about Nancy? She's divorced. How can she be getting any "revenge" on her ex-husband since they are no longer married and probably have no communication? Loving Wives is a tricky category. With so little information this story fails on almost every level imaginable. One further point. The minute you have GAY SEX (men sucking men's dicks) in your story you belong in GAY MALE. It trumps loving wives every single time. Awful story.

1 star

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 4 years ago
Excellent ending, Almost

After reading Mr. Elliott's story I felt pity. I did like your ending, but would have liked more aggression toward his wife.

cyferxcyferxabout 4 years ago
Sally

Should have noted that Sally was his wife. We had to eventually figure it out. Also there was a lot of weirdness in the story, presumably from the original. You rehash the first story but how Sally figured in it was unclear and then to find out that Sally, not Nancy his assistant, is conditioning him and she only has sex with him like every other month was confusing and then it made the revenge fall flat. Of course maybe trying to do it all in 750 words was the dumb part. Does anyone actually like any of the 750 word stories? 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I went to read the source material and I’m sorry I did.

It was nauseating swill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sorry

Well there's five minutes of my life I won't get back. Hard to feel sorry for a semen eating wuss.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Unsatisfying

He left the wife with everything except the ability to humiliate him further. Seems like pretty weak retribution. I think I'll pass on the original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Short

Needs a follow up.Wife and co workers need teaching a lesson they wouldn't forget.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Dude, you suck.

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago

What do I think of this story? Honestly it was fucking terrible. The only thing going for this mess was its brevity. The cuck hubby was a drama queen with the calf's heart and blood decoration of the marital bed. The stupid card and corny message he left his whore wife was waaaaaaaay over the top, and forever cemented my image of him as a whiney little bitch. Running off was probably the best thing for him...therapy was going nowhere!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 4 years ago
This should not have been part of 750 challenge

There was way too much to cover the original story. I think you could have pulled it off too

JackallsJackallsover 3 years ago
This

Is a bad story. I recall Elliott’s story but this was abracadabra to me. I suppose they can’t be all good can they.

NYCGuy68NYCGuy68over 3 years ago
Once again...

Another story that starts off, then is just finished. Booo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story was a mistake.

Some things lend themselves to 750 words. This story wasn't one of those things. Far too complicated, needing far more detail to make any sense and really, from my point of view, unfinished. Too many unanswered questions. One other aside. You have this guy sucking another man's dick and you belong in GAY MALE.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 3 years ago

Marilyn Monroe's husband you are. Nott

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Once he sucked that guy's dick, he was no longer the hero just a sick idiot who technically was cheating on his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hard to say which story I liked the least. Thanks for a good example of why 750 words is a format best reserved for skilled writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read the first story, "I make believe I'm a Cuckold" but then over the next four chapters it got... Well, for a guy who is college educated. He sure couldn't put two and two together, especially when doing a video call to his wife back home and heard the sound of a man laughing in the background. And then to find out that his traveling partner Nancy was in collusion with his wife and their basic plan was to turn Sally's husband into a cross dressing sissy faggot. So he can't judge his wife for being a cock slut...Then divorces him as he goes completely gay. This story makes more sense. What's missing is that Don, sets up hidden camera's in his wife's bedroom with sound.He goes along with the women's plans... Then, with Video and pictures taken from the Video's. he can then send the copies to all those guys wives and leaves his wife and obviously, Their daughters who I expect to be in College. This is a short story so I think as an added thing to get a DNA test on his daughters. Get a Lawyer and sue Every guy from his office for alienation of affection. Or go Rambo on them. There's nothing as great as spreading a rumor that Sally has AID's. in the office. My Bad.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

He overheard; "Sally says his conditioning is progressing." They can't wait to fuck her? She insisted he clean her up with his tongue, then the guy insisted he suck and lick him clean. He was no novice to sucking cock, he had done it in college, old habits die hard. he sucked cock in college???? And now he's angry that she's cuckolding him??? The guy is obviously Bisexual why should he get angry... What he should've done was to ask her a question... Does she love him, Does she respect him and does she want to stay married to him.... Then stop having sex with other men or I'm outta here and see how many of your sex partners are willing to support you. finds out via D.N.A. if the daughters are his....I like the other comment. I've heard it before... In a Bar, The ex-boyfriend is hitting on a woman who is obviously interested when the Ex-girlfriend walks up to him and breaks into the conversation with; " Hey Charlie.... How are you doing by the way. Did you get cured of your AID's Infection?" and walks away.... Pretty darn quick. all the ladies in the bar get the message....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What is there or like or enjoy or learn in this wasted effort?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous