All Comments on 'Deathless Reign: Prologue'

by Noobwriter96

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A good start. Keep the interest going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well done. A violent revenge story is always worth perusing and this one was a classic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope the rest of the story is not written in this style. It's too verbose and wordy. Too many repetitions and distractingly wordy sentences. I didn't feel that I was reading a fantasy, I felt as if I was at an rpg table and the moderator was narrating the background story. But not one of those to the point but captivating stories, rather a story that the narrator is making up on the go and often loosing track. Tolerable for a short story (maybe a spooky tale by the fire), but not one that would keep the readers (or listeners) interested in the long run.

The plot has some promise. And as I see, the following chapters have more or less good ratings on literotica. So I will keep reading with my fingers crossed (as I've often seen, lit readers can be forgiving and some unreadable stories actually have pretty good ratings and a cult following, but no sane publisher would publish one of those. Hopefully this one will not turn out to be one of those.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous