Deb and DM

Story Info
Deb gets her wishes fulfilled by a young black man.
1.9k words
3.99
11k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deb's new life was progressing right along. She had friends, both male and female, and was enjoying this part of her life. The club gave her all of the freedom she wanted and there was not the need to have a steady man in her life. She didn't even date. But there was a man in the club she had been wanting to have an evening with and it seemed every time she was ready for him, he was tied up with someone else, or several someone else's.

He was a pretty good size young black man, about 6'2" tall but seemed to be almost as wide, with muscles on top of muscles. He was built like an NFL linebacker and in fact had played college ball until he blew out both ACL's and had to give it up. She had found all of this out from others who knew him at the club. But that wasn't his most impressive feature. He had the largest cock she had ever seen anywhere. It was at least 14" long and appeared to be thicker than her wrist. His name was DeMarcus and everyone called him DM. She was determined to have that and made that her goal for the evening.

She got there early specifically so she could catch him when he came out of the men's dressing room. In fact, for the first time, she was the first one to arrive at the hotel. She had a couple of drinks in the conference room off of the lobby of the hotel and then made her way upstairs. Again, she was the first one in and out of the women's dressing room and hung out in the drink room waiting for DM to appear. She caught a glimpse of him as he stepped off of the elevator and when he disappeared into the dressing room, she took up station near the door. She didn't have to wait long and he appeared.

"Hey DM" she said, "Any plans for the evening?"

He smiled and said he didn't and asked if she was available. She said she was, and they headed off to the first open room. Deb waited for him to walk in and then shut the door and locked the door behind him. She wanted him all to herself and didn't want anybody else there. This room was like most of them; a king bed and nightstands, a chest of drawers on which sat lubes, towels, and wet washcloths. Also, a well-stocked bathroom with shampoos and soaps, as well as various scents for both women and men.

He reached around Deb's back with one of his massive hands and drew her to him as he stepped towards the bed. She faced him and said, "Lay on your back big boy. I'll get us started."

She was already soaking wet so things would proceed without a hitch. He laid on the bed as she went to the dresser and picked up a bottle of lube. She already knew, even though she was soaked, she would need help tonight. His cock laid up on his stomach like a python just lying there. His balls were about the size of small plums hanging between his legs.

She got on her knees beside him and began to run her fingers up and down his cock. She would start at the tip and gently run the nails from her four fingers down to his balls and then gently rub his balls. As she did this it began to come to life. As it hardened, it didn't grow longer but began to grow thicker. As she stroked it, she began to kiss and lick it, again from the tip all the way to his balls. The first time down, she took one of his balls in her mouth and gently ran her tongue around it. Then she took the other and did the same thing. She did this for a bit while wrapping her hand around that cock and stroking it up and down. By the time it got fully hard it was a thick as a small orange. She let go of his balls and licked and kissed back to the top. Using both hands, she made it stand straight up and placed it into her mouth. A little jizz had formed at the tip and she licked that off as she took it in. She felt the corners of her mouth stretch while she was taking him.

Deb was an accomplished artist with her mouth and she took pride in how good she was. Most men she could take fully but tonight it wasn't to be. She continued to take him in but when it got to her throat, it stopped. She had about 7 inches in her mouth and it would not go further. It simply was too big to go into her throat and there was no moving her tongue. Her mouth was full with zero room to spare. So she worked with what she could.

She withdrew him from her mouth and reached for the bottle of lube. She put some in her hands and rubbed them together and began to stroke up and down with both hands. She again took as much as she could and slowly began to fuck him with her mouth, all the while stroking him with her hands.

After just a little bit, he was moaning with pleasure and reached for her closest breast. His hand engulfed her perfect 34C left breast and he began to squeeze and tug on it. He grabbed her button nipple and gave it a tug and squeeze, bringing a moan from Deb.

He said, "I love your gorgeous mouth around my cock and love what you are doing with it!!"

This just made Deb work a little harder. He moved down her stomach and pushed between her legs. She adjusted and spread her legs as far as they would go and he attacked her pussy with his hand and fingers. He grabbed her entire pussy, squeezed, and she nearly came off of the bed. He let go and did it again just as his cock reached the back of her throat. He could more feel her moaning than hear it. His hand was soaked because when he squeezed her pussy, her juices shot into his hand. He just rubbed them all over her pussy and squeezed again. Then, taking his thumb and forefinger, he spread her lips apart, opening up her cunt. He slid one, then two, and then three fingers into her opening and stuck his pinkie into her ass. He continued to rub her clitoris with his thumb and she had her first orgasm of the night.

They continued like this for a little while and then suddenly he slung her up on top of him, her knees over his shoulders and her pussy right at his face. He spread her ass cheeks and began vigorously eating her pussy. He licked from her clit to her cunt and stuck his tongue into her gaping hole. She came again. They stayed in this position for a little while, her working on him with her mouth and him working on her with his.

She finally let go of him with her mouth and crawled off of him. "I want that inside of me right now!!" she demanded.

He got off of the bed and positioned her on her all fours with her feet and shins hanging off of the edge of the bed. He came up behind her and placed the head of his cock at her wide open pussy.

"I'm going to tear this little white pussy up. You better get ready because I'm not a gentle fucker."

She just moaned and said "I'm ready. Give it to me now."

He squirted some lube on the top of his cock and rubbed it down and put three fingers full of lube into her pussy. She had juices and lube running down the inside of her thighs. He stepped back up to her and started to push in. The head of the python began to slide in and Deb had never felt anything like it. It was a combination of pain and ecstasy. Her pussy had never been so full and stretched so wide. There was not an empty space inside her and her entire pussy could feel this monster sliding into her. He continued pushing until he got about halfway in and bottomed out. Deb had been cumming since the second he got into her. She was pushing for all she was worth trying to take more of it but it simply would not go.

DM laughed and said "There hasn't been a woman made that could take all of me. But you got enough for me to fuck you until you can't fuck anymore."

With that, he pulled out and plunged back in until he hit the back wall of her pussy. When he pushed back in, his balls would swing up and hit Deb's clit, giving her a sensation she had never had. Every time he either pushed in or pulled out, the head of his cock rubbed along her G spot, sending shudders through her. They began a rhythm and she was fucking him as much as he was fucking her. In her mind she knew her pussy would never be the same and she didn't care. If she could have gotten all of that into her, she would have. She was meeting every thrust with a thrust of her own and was not letting him pull the head out until she was pushing back into it. He was indeed tearing up that pussy and they fucked like this for what seemed hour. She came numerous times and while he had her ass stuck in the air hanging on to his cock, her head was cradled in her arms on the bed.

Suddenly he stopped and pulled out. Deb whimpered, "O God, please don't stop."

"Turn over," he said, and she did, opening up her legs to him, her ass partly hanging over the edge of the bed.

He put his hands inside of her thighs and spread her legs as wide as he could, putting her feet under his armpits. Again, he slid that giant cock into her as far as it would go and began furiously fucking her. She was screaming and bouncing her pussy up to meet him as much as she could. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she was indeed out of this world. It wasn't long before she felt him tense and his cock swell even larger. He began to cum and it had nowhere to go. It was literally squirting out the sides of her pussy and onto her thighs and his stomach. It felt like a gallon of cum came out of him and when he finished, he pulled it out. Her pussy was so open the cum flowed out of her pussy like a small stream, running down the crack of her ass and onto the bed.

He pushed her up onto the bed and stepped away, grabbing a wet cloth as he did and started cleaning himself up. He grabbed another rag and a towel and handed it to her. She had tears streaming down her cheeks and couldn't speak. She took the towel, placed it between her legs, and curled up in the fetal position. He went into the bathroom, showered, and when he came back out, she was still in this position. He went to her, leaned over, gently kissed her on the head, and walked out of the room.