Debassement of Dan

Story Info
Carol’s husband taken by Sir.
1.3k words
3.72
7.8k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John, Carol's master, bound her to the same chair every Friday for a month, spanking and fucking her.

He recorded every session, capturing her begging to be used. Last Friday, he recorded her calling her husband a pussy. With her still bound, leaking cum from her asshole and pussy, he asked, "Slut, is your husband a sissy?"

"I don't know, Sir."

"Do you want me to make him a sissy?"

"Sir?"

"Slut, do you want to be bound, bent over your desk, watching me fuck your husband?"

"Sir, please finger my pussy. That sounded so hot. Yes, I want to see Dan turned into a sissy."

John untied Carol, pulling her into a hug, holding her as he fingered her, bringing her to another orgasm.

After they were cleaned of cum and pussy juice, John handed her a gift-wrapped box.

Excited, Carol opened the box, pulled out a penis-shaped plastic device, and looked at John, confused.

"Sir?"

"That is a cock cage. I want you to lock up Dan's penis and bring me the key." "Tell him you are my slut, I am your master, and he is my sissy." John placed a heavy emphasis on the word is, giving Carol the courage to do as he asked.

"Tell him I am his key holder. To be free of the cage, he must do what I tell him."

Carol smiled at John, "Yes, Sir."

"Sir, this is going to be so hot."

The following Monday, Carol made a show of handling the cock cage key to John. With a smile, she said, "Sir, Dan's little dick is yours."

John told Carol to get her husband into the office the following Friday. "Slut, your husband's name is Sissy Slut." "Make sure he knows his new name."

With a smile spread across her face, she said, "I will tell him."

Friday, at 6 pm, Dan walked into her office, followed closely by John.

He came to a halt when he saw his wife. Carol was naked, standing behind her desk—a gag in her mouth, a collar around her neck with several rings on it. Her hands were handcuffed to the collar.

"Slut, bend over the desk."

A muffled yes sir came out of her mouth as she bent forward, never taking her eyes off her husband.

John pulled his car keys from his pants pocket. Looking at Dan, he said, "Sissy Slut, this key is to your cock cage, Slut gave it to me."

John pointed to Carol when he said slut.

John walked to Carol and attached a chain to the front-most ring. Looking at her husband, he said, "Take your clothes off; slaves don't wear clothes."

Dan stood dumbfounded, not moving. John stepped close to him, grabbed his face, and repeated his command, "Take Your Close Off, Now." John punctuated every word to drive home his authority.

Dan slowly removed his shirt, undershirt, shoes, socks, and pants, leaving his underwear on.

John pulled the same chair he fucked Carol on over to Dan. Wrapping the chain attached to Carol around one leg, clipping it on itself, and said, "Sissy Slut, bend over the chair."

Slowly bending over, John grabbed his wrists, attached handcuffs to his wrists, and under the chain from Carol.

Stepping behind him, John attached ankle cuffs to his ankles, tying them to the chair legs.

When Dan looked up at his wife, he saw a huge grin spread out from the ball gag.

John ripped the underwear from his new slave, stuffing them in his mouth.

"Watch what I am going to do to your wife." John removed his clothes in front of Dan.

Suddenly, the office door opened. Bob, John's friend, walked in. Walking behind Carol, Bob removed his clothes, rubbing his cock on Carol's pussy lips.

"Look at that; your wife is about to be fucked by a stranger."

Carol never took her eyes off Dan as Bob entered her, slowly rocking back and forth, gaining speed until he was pounding her.

Moans came from Carol as she was fucked, finally closing her eyes as her orgasm sent waves through her when Bob dumped a large amount of cum in her.

Bob pulled out of Carol with a sloppy sucking sound and walked over to Dan placing his cock under Dan's nose.

"Do you recognize that smell, Sissy?"

John had walked behind Carol, "Are you ready to be butt fucked?"

Carol nodded, watching Dan's eyes widen. John entered Carol with no warning, plunging deep into her and then pounding her.

She squealed, her eyes rolled up, and she experienced another orgasm as John pumped cum into her colon.

John unbuckled and removed the ball gag before walking around the desk.

Looking at Carol, John said, "Slut, do you want us to fuck your husband?"

"God, yes. Please turn my husband into your sissy slut, Sir."

Dan's eyes were wide with fear, knowing he couldn't stop what would happen.

Bob removed the underwear gag from Dan's mouth, rubbed his cock on Dan's lips, and said, "Open up, sissy. I need a blowjob."

With John standing behind Dan, he started rubbing lube on Dan's asshole. When the first finger rented Dan's ass, he opened his mouth to protest. As soon as he did, Bob shoved his cock in Dan's mouth.

Dan could taste Carol's juices and salty cum on Bob's cock as it rested in his mouth.

John had worked three fingers into Dan, ready to enter the fourth. As Dan's hole loosened up, John removed his fingers and pushed his cock into Dan's hole.

Dan screamed around Bob's cock, vibrating it, allowing Bob to reach his throat.

John had shoved his cock in and rested for a moment before rocketing back and forth. Slowly butt fucking Dan, Bob was fucking his face.

The two men spit-roasted Dan for nearly five minutes when simultaneously they said, "I'm cumming." Dumping cum down Dan's throat and into his colon.

Dan gagged as Bob pulled out of his mouth, and a popping noise came from John pulling out of his ass. Carol said, You are a faggot; look at your cock cage. It's full."

Looking down, seeing his penis filling the cock cage, tears welled up in his eyes.

John untied Carol, hugging her, he kissed her deeply. "Slut, did you enjoy the show?"

"Yes, Sir. It was amazing watching my sissy husband lose both cherries at the same time."

Dan, still tied down, was crying, embarrassed at being aroused, having been violated by two men.

Bob started getting dressed, "John, next time you want to break a sissy, we need more people. I would suggest some women to humiliate him."

John smiled, told Bob to enjoy his evening, and watched him leave.

Carol dressed and pulled a chair around for John to sit in.

Sitting, looking Dan in his eyes, "I am the master of your tiny dick. You will call me Sir." "You are my Sissy Slut. That will be your name starting today. Do you understand?"

Dan, looking at the floor, broken, meekly nodded his head.

As John was untying Dan, Carol gave him a short skirt and transparent blouse. Dressing, Dan found that his cock cage would be visible to anyone that looked his way, further embarrassing him.

"Slut, put Sissy Slut's old clothes in the trash, she won't be needing them anymore."

Dan thought, Did he call me she?

John showed a collar to Dan, pointing at embossed letters on it, Sissy Slut. A ring hung between the two words.

John buckled the collar around Dan's neck, attaching a chain and handing the chain to Carol.

"Listen up, Slut, Sissy Slut, you will be moving into my home. Slut, you will be in my bedroom, sleeping in my bed, Sissy Slut, you will be in my bedroom as well, but will sleep on the floor."

A week later, with both of them moved in, becoming accustomed to their new roles as slaves, Carol pleasing John and his friends, Dan, listening and watching Carol being fucked, cleaning Carol's pussy and ass of cum, sucking cocks clean, and being pimped out to dominant transgenders who wanted to play with him.

A routine of Dan watching men use his willing wife, sucking cock, and being fucked was becoming normal for him. The hardest part was listening to the degrading names she called him.