All Comments on 'Debassement of Dan'

by MasterJohn2591

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle6 months ago

What. The. Fuck?!?

Dude. I would suggest you get help because clearly, being the prison rape bitch has really affected you.

Hey bud, don’t worry, no one is going to judge you for being forced to have a train run on your ass to survive. I’m sure that time and therapy will help you to overcome the guilt you felt when you realized that your only worth is in being a bitch.

SissyBiJockSissyBiJock6 months ago

Good story. I think it would've been hotter if Dan put up a fight and eventually got broken. Maybe build up to it by having him first just watch Dan fuck his wife, then next time he has to clean. Then make him admit he likes watching his wife get fucked and put the cage on him. A week later he's so horny from wearing it, he submits to sucking cock and then the final step of getting fucked and sucking. Plenty of opportunity for followup on the new lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

All the action in the story is standard fare. That's OK. But, some constructive criticism. At the very beginning, the author indicates this guy is a "Master" . Then , for the rest of the story, he is called "Sir" over and over, which is not a synonym of master in modern usage, and which (you can try it as an experiment) could be used to call anyone in the street or at home and the person would not think you are a "slave" talking to his "Master". The same applied to this fantasy story. Also, the narration never says why the action is ongoing. Why is this non-consent?

MasterJohn2591MasterJohn25916 months agoAuthor

I appreciate your comments, they help me write better stories. To Anonymous, in the first story, Debassement of Carol, I wrote ["Carol, I am your master now; that makes you my slave. Call me, Sir, starting now." ]. I was trying to stay consistent.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not much emotion and not nearly enough fight from Dan.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Written by a person Society does not need or want. Sickest thing I have seen on here so far. No wonder we have so much domestic violence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMasterJohn2591@MasterJohn2591
I love writing.i started writing years ago to control PTSD. I'm here to write short stories, my favorite being psychological stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Debassment Series Info