Debauchery - Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her leg over and stood up on my left, her back to Nik, who stood up also. "This is your surprise Jeff," Nik said and unfastened Kan's shorts and pulled them off. I was not shocked, it answered why Kan's voice was deeper than most of the Thai girls I've heard. There between her legs was a very real cock, balls and all, and semi-erect it was about 5 inches and uncut.

I sat up and pulled Kan to me, my hands on her ass cheeks as I took her into my mouth. Unlike Nik's long clit, this was a real fucking cock in my mouth for the first time. I could feel the foreskin tickle at the back of my throat, and I felt the swell of her cock as blood came rushing to it. I sucked in and out getting her hard while I felt her lean down and start stroking me with one hand. Nik sat back down to watch.

I guess I did a pretty good job my first time because soon Kan was as hard as I was, but a lot smaller. Hard she was a good 6 inches, but only about a third or less around than I was. Hers was the kind of cock that would fit very nicely in Nik's tight ass if it wasn't still so sore from last night.

I stood up and Kan pulled my boxer shorts off completely. I then started walking to the bed, making her walk backwards, leaning down to kiss her on the way. Her hands going to my cock, pulling me towards the bed with her. When her ass hit the bed, I bent down and picked her up and tossed her to the middle of the bed. That earned a fit of giggles and I saw the tattoo on her thigh good for the first time. It was a bird, maybe a bird-of-paradise? It was colored, unlike the one on her shoulder, it was blue with red and purple and gold making the definitions. It covered the whole top of her upper leg and down around both sides.

I got up on the bed with her and started kissing the bird making my way to the inside of her while my right hand slid up her other leg from the knee. I could hear her heavy breathing and then she said something in Thai. Nik had gotten up and came around the bed to sit at the corner near Kan's head. "She asked if you teased me like this," she then switched and said something in Thai to Kan. "I told her that you were just getting started," and with that Nik bent over and kissed her. Oh, fuck was that ever hot!

Nik then got up and went back to the settee about the time I reached Kan's cock and scooped my hands under her ass to raise her up and I slid my legs under hers. She was still on her back, lying on the bed, she looked up at me while I positioned myself so that my legs were at her sides and that allowed her feet to come down to the bed. With my hands still on her ass I began to lick and suck on her balls. Her legs spread to give me better access to her. Every now and then I would lick up the base of her cock, but always return to her balls and then under them to her perineum. It must have tickled when I would do that because she would always giggle and squirm a bit.

When I had enough of that I grabbed her left leg with my right arm and tossed her leg over my head so that she was on her stomach on my left. I looked over at Nik who was leaning back, her dress up and she was rubbing her clit through the lace panties she had on. I turned back to Kan and then pulled her right leg back around me so that now I could get to her ass. Damn fine ass it was too.

I pulled her up and over to my waiting tongue. Her legs were now on my shoulders, and she lifted herself up on her hands like she was doing push-ups. My hands parted her ass, and my tongue drove in tip first into her pucker hole. She squeaked and said something in Thai. I heard Nik laugh but she didn't translate; she didn't need to.

I started licking her whole perineum from scrotum to ass. When I reached her scrotum, I would lick and suck on her balls, when I reached her ass, I would try and force the tip of my tongue in. This went on for several minutes, the squeals and squeaks continued between the giggling.

I then brought my hand to her hip and helped her off my shoulders and put her down on the bed. She lifted on her knees and gave her ass a little wiggle at me, I slapped her ass; hard! "That's for teasing me at Runway and getting me hard for anyone to see." Nik called over the translation and Kan laughed and said something in Thai, "She said that she wanted you to know where you were getting dessert from," came the answer from Nik.

"Nik, tell her...Oh, never mind, I'll tell her myself." I layed down on the bed and grabbed Kan by the waist and pulled her over my chest. Then buried my tongue back in her ass as I pushed her head down on my cock. I could feel her hardness on my chest and raised her up, so her knees were on the bed a bit, so I had access to her cock. Meanwhile, Kan went to work licking, sucking, and stroking my whole cock. I was able to pull her cock down where I could lick along the underside, my nose in her balls. In this position the only thing touching my chest were her breasts, I reached my other hand down and grabbed one, getting a good feel.

Kan was making moaning noises now. I must have been doing something right, but I wanted to try something else. I turned her around and lifted her up to where she came down right into my mouth. I wanted to see if I could take all of her. I brought her down slowly, feeling the tip at the back of my throat and then dropped her farther down. I've never had much of a gag reflex and at this moment I was glad I didn't. I did some little presses like I was working out with a barbell. Working her in and out of my mouth sucking her while she was being lifted. I could hear her moaning louder, saying something in Thai.

I heard Nik come over she whispered down near my ear, "Unless you want to have her unload down your throat in the next few seconds, I would stop what you're doing." I wasn't quite ready for that, not yet anyway, so I lifted her up and sat her on my chest, her leg folding up under her. I looked back to where Nik was sitting, "Are you having fun?" She asked.

"Oh, hell yeah. Was this my only surprise of the night?"

"Pretty much, unless you want to run outside and see if you can bar fine that blonde."

"I think I'm fine with what I have here," I said as I turned back to look at Kan, who was still sitting on my chest. I reached up and grabbed both of her breasts, damn they felt soft and firm all at the same time. She was smiling down at me and looked too cute to pass up. I pulled her down for a kiss and she had to slide down a bit to reach me. I felt her cock slide down coming just to where mine was, then mine slid up her ass crack so that it was resting there pointing straight up. We kissed and tongue wrestled a bit, she was good at it.

I reached down and grabbed my cock and started spanking her ass with it. She giggled into my mouth. She stopped and looked up at Nik and said something. Nik got up and went to the middle desk drawer and took out a tube of lube, and walked over to us and sat on the bed just behind Kan. I started feeling the cool lube on my cock as she squeezed some out over Kan's ass and the head of my cock. Then I felt her hand on me, making sure I had plenty on and then Kan moaned. I could only guess Nik had put a couple fingers in her ass to lube her up as well.

Nik said something to Kan and Kan lifted her body up and back as I felt Nik guide me to her. The first feeling of my head at her little pucker hole and she made an almost purring sound. She slowly rose off my chest and back onto my cock, and I slowly felt myself penetrate her. Nik helping by holding me still and letting Kan take as much as she could.

I would guess that I was about 4 inches in, and she started to slowly fuck herself with my cock. It felt fantastic. Nik came up onto the bed beside her and kissed her as she road my cock. I could feel her slowly taking more of me every third or fourth stoke her ass made on me. Nik was taking a turn feeling her breasts and kissing her. I reached over and stroked Nik's leg, letting her know she was in my thoughts even though Kan was fucking me.

It wasn't long before Kan was taking nearly every inch of me up her ass, and then she leaned back put her feet on the bed and her hands on my legs, just above my knees. She started really fucking me at that point, her cock hard and bouncing up and down with her. Fuck that was hot to watch. Then Nik bent over and took Kan into her mouth. My god could this night get any better!

I was nearing the point of no return and reached down to tease her balls while Nik was still sucking her cock. I felt her ass start to clench and then I could not hold it any longer. I shot round after round of hot cum deep in her ass and then realized her ass was clenching me because she was coming in Nik's mouth.

Nik raised up when Kan was done and started to slide completely off my cock. I reached for Nik. "Kiss me."

Nik bend over and kissed me allowing some of Kan's cum to go into my mouth. Another first for me. My first time tasting another person's jizz. When I kissed Anong and Nik before mine was salty tasting, Kan's hinted a being salty, but it was sweeter. I decided I liked it and drove my tongue into Nik's mouth. I could feel Kan bend over so she could get her knees under her and then roll off to my other side. She snuggled into my side as Nik, and I kept kissing.

Nik broke the kiss and sat up. "That was fucking hot Jeff! Did you like it?"

"Yeah, I did. She tastes sweeter than when I kissed you or Anong after I cum in your mouth's."

"I think diet has a lot to do with it. Thai eat a lot of rice, vegetables and fruit. Where you were probably eating saltier foods before you got here."

I looked at the little bundle that was curled up next to me. "Is she alright Nik?"

Nik leaned over and brushed back Kan's hair from her face and said something in Thai. Kan looked up and replied something, and Nik said, "She's fine Jeff. She just needs to slow her breathing down. I think we wore her out."

"Nik, watching her cock bounce when she was fucking me? That was so fucking hot!"

"I know babe, I wasn't intending to join in but seeing her cock bouncing like that kind of made my mouth water. I couldn't resist sucking her off."

Kan's breathing became more regular, and she stretched out along my side. She said something in Thai.

"Kan says the shower is big enough for all three of us. I will go start it, you stay here with her and play some more."

Nik got off the bed and headed into the bathroom. I turned and rolled over toward Kan until I was on my side and up on my elbow looking down at her. I leaned in and kissed her, and she returned it. I brought my free hand up over her stomach and felt her shiver. I broke the kiss and raised up a bit to brush hair away from her face. She was looking right into my eyes. "I know you don't understand but, thank you. You were a very nice surprise, and I enjoyed every minute of my time with you here."

She gave a small smile and shook her head to say she didn't understand. It didn't matter. I took a nipple into my mouth and grasped at the other, pulling on the nipple ring slightly as I flicked the other with my tongue. Then I got up and reached for her and she took my hand to get up. When she was on her knees I bent down and put her over my shoulder and stood up and walked toward the bathroom giving her a smack on her ass as I went.

Nik was just getting out of her dress when I walked straight into the shower with Kan, letting the warm water run over her ass as I rubbed my hand over it. Kan was laughing more than giggling and not complaining. Nik came in behind us and I felt her tall lithe body rub into my back, Kan must have been a bit over her shoulder as well. I turned around so I could see Nik and that put Kan's head under the spray, she screamed, and I spanked her ass, "be quiet."

There were dispensers on the back wall of the shower. "Which one is body wash?"

Nik pointed to one and I pumped some into my hand and started soaping Kan's ass. Nik took some in her hand and started on my cock. After a bit of that I turned Kan's ass back to the spray and finished my cleaning job of her. I bent over and sat her on her feet and stood back up. She was still laughing. Nik switched cocks and started soaping up Kan's. I took more soap and started washing my arms and chest and when I was good and soapy, I grabbed onto Nik and rubbed her chest all over mine. That brought another round of laughter from both.

Soon as we were done, Kan produced us towels and we dried each other off. We returned to the main room to sit down, still naked. I sat in the corner of the 'L' while Nik snuggled up to my left side and Kan was able to lay down with her back across my lap, her head in Nik's lap. We stayed like that for a couple of hours and just talked, although I might have played a bit with Kan's nipple rings and cock. Nik of course being a go between for the English and Thai translation. When we got dressed and were getting ready to leave, I gave Kan a lingering kiss and so did Nik. Then we left and went down out of the Inn and into the crowd that was in the middle of Soi 6.

It was about 1am and total chaos. The music and the girls all vying for whatever guy was walking by. Nik cozied up to me as we walked, and that was enough to have them leave me alone and move on to the next guy. "Do you want to stop in for a drink?" Nik asked.

"I thought you couldn't go in a bar until you were 20?"

"I'm not supposed to, but if we were to go into one with fewer people they probably would not ask. I also could just drink a coke and they would not even care to ask then."

"I'm kind of beat Nik, how about we just call it a night since I have to meet Noi in the morning for what I'm sure will be a long day."

"Sure, but you do know I'm not coming with you tomorrow. I will let Noi have you all to herself. I'll meet back up with the two of you for dinner. I want to go check on Anong and Aroon."

"Hey, anything you need to do babe."

She smiled and we chatted about various things on the way back to the Hilton. When we got back up to the room, we took off our clothes and snuggled up to each other and fell fast asleep.

12