All Comments on 'Debauchery Falls Ch. 05'

by Jackal54641

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That escalated! I figure they'd pick them off and seduce them, but that seems like intent to cause harm. Or maybe they are just destroying their methods of traveling/escaping the town and then intend to pick them off one by one now.

We have Hailey and Jessup, Lucy and Graver, and Galloway and Quinn. All girl-boy teams. Brubacher is disappeared, and we know what happened to Chaney, Poe, and Britt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Insanely hot sexual descriptions in the middle of an action movie plot. This is a remarkable, unusual story for certain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't help but notice how the characters being seduced are evolving through the chapters from helpless thralls who mindlessly engage in sex acts to crazed but fully aware of their mental transformation and welcome it. In chapter 1 they were robotic. Lizzy was obviously now a conscious member of the cult, and it looks like these 3 will be as well...or at least Britt Lincoln. Same with the couple she first saw in the rain. They were vocal and aware of what they were doing in a way the guards in the prison were not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackal54641@Jackal54641
Currently on hiatus. Busy with other (non erotic) projects. Will return soon. Visit my Patreon if you'd like to support me, offer encouragement, or just tip me for a job well done: patreon.com/jackal54641 Creative Permissions: if you’re a content creator of any sort, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES