Debauchery of Indian Wife Menaka Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he was rock hard, he put on the bed of pillows on the stairs and proceeded to enter me. I was about to shout, but he closed my mouth. He then went onto fuck me while I took some portion of the bedsheet and muffled my own voice, but still some OOH and AAHs could not be completely suppressed. There I was. Out in the open, completely nude, in my own side yard, fucking my nephew for the whole world to see. The excitement was way too much for both of us. The kinkiness made that fuck really memorable for me, and our arousals were heightened. He kept fucking me like that for many minutes. We were sweating profusely and our bodies were glistening in the warmth of street lights. Once he was spent, he sprayed his cum all over my face and my body and instructed me to walk like that back to my bedroom, while he took the bedsheet and pillows back to his room. I walked slowly and languorously back to my while looking to see if anyone was watching us. Unfortunately, no one was.

That Saturday, Sanjay went with his friends to attend a wedding of his colleague. So, we had the whole day to ourselves. As planned, it turned out to be a fuck frenzy with Tanuj. Kanchan was also with us the whole day. Oh! My Goodness! We did all kinds of crazy things, starting with three of us bathing in nude in Tanuj's tiny bathroom, teasing, kissing, laughing, nibbling, sucking, and slurping. We did so much of kinky stuff. While I sucked on Tanuj's dick, Kanchan sucked on his balls. She even went downward and started tongue-fucking his asshole, which made it look so ribald that even I got into the same job, rimming his tight asshole with my tongue.

Tanuj sucked on our breasts, our nipples, biting them, and chewing them. He ate both of us, and chewed on our pussy lips and our nipples. There were only moans, OOOOOOH, AAAAAAH, MMMMM, coming out of the steamy bathroom. Once we were done, we ran onto his bed, completely nude, still wet, and started to fuck like crazy bunnies.

We tried all kinds of positions that day. I started sucking his balls while his cock was pounding into Kanchan's wet cunt, all the while Kanchan was sucking on my clit and pussy lips. When Tanuj lifted me up and started fucking me, he stopped once in a while to let his cock get sucked by Kanchan who was eagerly waiting like for a bitch for a bone.

At one point of time, I put my finger inside Tanuj's asshole when he was balls deep into Kanchan's pussy. Later, I was fucking Tanuj sitting on top of him, while he was eating Kanchan's pussy, who was also sitting on top of him. Kanchan and I were kissing each other on the top, thus forming a triangle. I was jumping up and down on Tanuj and was close to my orgasm, and I believe even Kanchan was getting close to hers because of the merciless eating by Tanuj down below.

That's when the door suddenly opened, and a lady walked in. I didn't even notice this. Kanchan was the only one who had the view to look at the lady. But we were all so sold into debauchery that we continued the fucking, not stopping to see who it is. We didn't even bother to slow down. Even Kanchan continued to participate though she knew that we were being watched by a strange lady who entered the room.

That when the lady suddenly yelled, 'Oh My GOOOD! What is this?'

That's when we were woken up from our debauchery. We realized then that it was Tanuj's mom, my husband's cousin. She came to see her son, she wanted to surprise him. But she ended up surprising all of us, including herself. And What a surprise it was! We must have been quite a sight, all three nude bodies fucking and eating each other. With her son's cock deeply embedded into the one she knew was her cousin's wife, and the other who was getting eater by her son, whom she didn't know. And she didn't care either. She was furious - we could see from her body language. She was so mad that she pulled me away, slapped Kanchan, and then slapped her son. Before we could react, she went down crying.

Tanuj's cock shrank and became small. Kanchan and I were in a shock. I grabbed my lingerie and wore it. Kanchan put on her saree sans blouse or anything underneath. Kanchan and I went down leaving Tanuj in his petrified state, in the fate of her mother's wrath.

I was so afraid. My heart was beating fast. Oh! God! Why did this happen? I was quite sure she would now reveal the whole sordid story to my husband, and I didn't know what would happen after that? Oh! God! My marriage is in ruins now. It would be such a shame, a blot on my family. What if she reveals it to my relatives, my parents? Oh God! I was in tears.

Later she came down. I saw her sitting in the sofa crying. I started to explain, but before I could even start, she kept berating herself and her son. She blamed herself. While crying she spilled some beans on her own dark secrets. While wailing she said it was all her own sins that have come to haunt her. Long ago, she slept with another man, a gigantic man with gigantic cock, and the result was Tanuj. She knew this secret right from his birth, because he was a bit different in that penis department from her husband and knew exactly that he was son of the man she fucked, not her husband. Now she is repenting for that sin. She felt she was cursed because her son got himself a big cock and big libido.

During her cries, it became clear that she thought it was Tanuj who was at fault. She assumed that Tanuj seduced us both and was fucking us both. Nowhere did she consider the fact that we were both willing partners, eagerly fucking her son, sometimes competing for his cock.

Once she was done crying and wailing, she made it clear that she has to take her son right away, before he does any more damage to this nice family. She asked me to keep this a secret, not reveal it to anyone. And I was really glad to keep it a secret. It was my luck that it turned out this way.

But she insisted that Kanchan has to leave the household right away. That was her condition. So that the secret is not revealed to anyone. And then she warned me, 'if you tell anyone about me or my son, then I will tell your husband about you, and even your relatives'. So, in that moment, I retained my reputation from getting sullied, but lost Tanuj and Kanchan, my favorite fuck buddies.

When my husband came home late night, everyone was gone. He asked me what happened. I told him that his cousin came home and caught her son Tanuj and Kanchan fucking, red handed. He was in a state of shock. I told Sanjay that her cousin took a promise from both of us not to discuss this with anyone, because of family reputation. Then he asked, 'Where is Kanchan?'

I told him that she is gone because that was a condition laid by his cousin. Otherwise, she is going to take the matter to elders of the family. He just nodded and agreed. Poor him. He is going to miss Kanchan more than I ever could.