Debauchery of Indian Wife Menaka Ch. 07

Story Info
Young Nephew stays with them.
24.6k words
4.65
35.3k
39

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having Kanchan as maid at home brought spiciness into our lives. Kanchan's dressing sense, though it was apparently looking very traditional, was in fact quite provocative. She always wore a saree. That was the only traditional part of it. Everything else was quite bold. She wore her sarees really tight, around her hips to accentuate her ass, which would sway from one side to another when she walked. And she wore her saree only to the knee length, which is so atypical for a saree, thus showing off her smooth calves, and sometimes exposing even her thighs. She had extremely toned and tight body - probably from constant manual work. And her saree would ride very low on her waist, nearly 8 inches below her sexy navel, exposing her her hip bone, and at the back a small portion of her ass mounds. Sometimes I could even get a glimpse of the ass crack in there. Below the navel, we could see the creases coming out of her pelvic region into the pussy. She had almost flat belly with nice curves, and small love handles.

For some reason, she never wore a petticoat inside the saree, and sometimes not ever a panty. And the minute her saree got drenched during clothe washing or dish washing, her brown skin would show up through her flimsy saree. And her blouses were in a completely different league altogether. I am not sure who her tailor is, but he must be one perverted son-of-a-bitch. He used extremely small bit of cloth, and that too of flimsy material, and tried to cover her assets to the bare minimum. Sometimes she would wear just one hook on her blouse leaving the rest open, whereby the breasts would show up from bottom and from the top. And sometimes she would just attach a pin because she has lost the hook, making it even more revealing. And for some blouses, she just tied the cloth together. Most often, her blouses were completely bareback showing most of her brown and glossy back. And since she always wore her blouses braless, one could see the nipples jutting out. Even the areolas were clearly visible, including the shade of dark brown. And to top it all, she walked seductively moving her ass like a model. I guess she is one hot item in her slum, and it was quite clear that she was quite aware of the power she held over the men.

Her presence in the house was showing the desired effect on Sanjay, who was now ready to fuck me almost every night. What used to be a once or twice per week affair between us, now became a daily routine. He was constantly hard, and sometimes he would force me to the bedroom as soon as I come back from work to fuck me without foreplay. I started to enjoy this behavior in Sanjay. For all these years, I always wanted to be dominated, but Sanjay was always a nice husband. Now, with Kanchana's presence in the house he was slowly turning into a wild animal.

During one of the fuck sessions, Sanjay started tell me one of his fantasies, and in that fantasy I was wearing a revealing blouse and knee length saree. He then said, 'you should wear one exactly like our Kanchan'. I pushed him, 'do you like it if I wore a saree like 'our' Kanchan?'

Sanjay: Yes, I want you to wear it like she does and roam around the house.

Me: Do you want me to wear it for the guests as well?

Sanjay: Yes, especially the guests from my side of the family.

Me: So, you are saying I should wear a flimsy blouse without a bra like our Kanchan?

Sanjay: Mmm! Kanchan doesn't wear a bra?

Me: Aha! As if you didn't know. Her nipples are always on display, young man.

Sanjay: Ah, Yes, sometimes her nipples are clearly seen, especially after she is done with her work, because of the water, and her own sweat. She looks so lovely then.

Me: Sanjay, can I ask you something?

Sanjay: Yes, dear.

Me: Do you ever fantasize fucking Kanchan?

Sanjay: What? No!

Me: Come on! Its OK. It is just a fantasy, go ahead and tell me.

Sanjay took a minute to respond, but he was fucking me furiously, with lot of grunts.

Me: Go ahead! Sanjay! Tell me, do you ever fantasize fucking our maid?

Sanjay: Hmm! Yes, baby, in fact, almost every day. She is such a hottie, what to do? Can't help it!

Me: Can I ask you one thing? Do, do you really want to fuck Kanchan?

Sanjay: What? No!

Me: It's OK baby! Its not cheating if I know about it.

Sanjay slowed down his fucking for some reason. He was thinking.

Sanjay: You mean to say, you wouldn't mind if I fuck Kanchan? You will not be jealous?

Me: Hmm! May be, a bit, but I think I will get hornier if I get to know that you fucked someone else. Probably, because that would make me feel that I am married to a very attractive and masculine husband.

Sanjay: OK, baby, I wouldn't mind it. I mean I would love that. I hope you be OK with it.

I just started to kiss him more and fuck him more. Sanjay got his answer.

[Actually I wanted him to fuck Kanchan so that I could overcome my guilt of fucking Dave at the club]

That night Sanjay fucked me like a crazy man. He kept on pounding me harder and harder and came in gushes onto my belly. I took some of his cum out of my pussy and dipped it into my mouth and swallowed it.

Talking about a fantasy during fucking is easier said than actually doing it in real life. Sanjay may have hots for Kanchan but he was not the kind of man who would make necessary moves to get her. Therefore, that fantasy remained just a fantasy to heat up the passion between us during sex. Looks like I am the only one in the marriage going out and seeking other people, having sucked many of them already and recently even got fucked outside the marriage with a stranger that I met in a bar. My husband just remained a fantasizer.

One fine morning, Sanjay announced that his nephew Tanuj is going to come over and stay with us for four weeks to take up an advanced course in photography in our city. When he told me that Tanuj was only 19 years old, I thought he would be just a boy. But when he showed up at the house, he really looked like a grownup man - tall, muscular and mature. He looked like Rithik Roshan, very agile, with a V-shape chest, tall. The minute I saw him, there were butterflies in my stomach, and I felt a twitch in my pussy. During the initial conversation with him, I felt hot and sultry, and saw myself breathing heavily. Without my knowledge, I was trying to impress him, and was walking straight, jutting my chest up.

And Tanuj turned out to be a talkative guy, and spoke to me with ease and comfort, calling me Aunt. He told me that his Uncle was a lucky man to have found such a beautiful Aunt. During my talks with my nephew, I got to know that he was a fitness freak, working out daily with different kinds of weights to increase his bulk mass and at the same time doing yoga and calisthenics to keep himself trim and lean.

As soon as he arrived, I got calls from his Mom, who happens to my husband's cousin, and then some of Sanjay's nieces as well, who were Tanuj's cousins. Some of them wanted to make sure that Tanuj is well taken care of, while others filled in the usual family gossip. One of the little secrets I discovered talking to his girl cousins over the phone is that he was very muscular in the most important sections -- especially in the crotch area, where he was also extremely sensitive. I was told by some of the naughty nieces of the family that mere excitement or touch on his private parts makes his long and thick dick go really hard. I was told that Tanuj faced this problem throughout his adolescence and teenage days where most of his friends mocked him, calling him a 'railway gate', because it would be erect and standing up most of the time, and was down only during few instances when the train came.

Sanjay gave Tanuj the one bedroom on our terrace which we never used after we moved in. Before Tanuj came over we got the bedroom and the attached toilet cleaned. Now it appeared decent for a student to live in.

Though he was looking like a grownup man I decided to treat him as a young man, appropriate for his age; but I was getting a bit distracted whenever he wore tight pants or tiny shorts at the house. It was obvious to everyone in the house what that bulge in his pants was all about. It was big, like a coke can was seen in various positions. Sometimes it was sliding along one of his legs, sometimes it was sliding sideways towards the hip, but it was always semi hard. Our maid did not fail to admire this young man either. From the day one, Kanchan showered lot of love and affection on him, preparing coffee/tea, making lassi for him, and so on.

When Tanuj's Mom, Sanjay's cousin sister, came to visit and stay with us for two days, she would constantly admonish her son to sit properly without mentioning why, and he would feel embarrassed about it, and tried to hide his hard-on by throwing a towel on his lap. This brought giggles from me and Kanchan. Even Sanjay observed it sometimes and felt that we were being extra casual with his nephew.

Tanuj began to spend lot of time with me in my bedroom calling me 'Aunt', though the age difference was only six years. Soon, I became good friends with him, teasing him about his girlfriends and so on. I would come home early, around 5 PM, and go straight to Tanuj's bedroom on the terrace. I came down only when Sanjay was back in the house at around 8PM.

Spending time with this virile young man was making my hormones flow and I was constantly feeling like a princess in the presence of a handsome prince. Loved the feeling he was generating in my body.

Meanwhile, our new maid Kanchan became a protagonist in all the nightly fantasies with my husband during our fucking sessions. Referring to her during the love making made Sanjay's dick get harder and bigger. Also, it increased his libido. He fucked me with more vigor and force. After Tanuj's arrival into our home I started to notice that Kanchan was also getting attracted to Tanuj and his tool. I envied her because she had more access to Tanuj than me - she could go to his room anytime in the pretext of cleaning up his room, or serving him with coffee/tea. I know that she was having a good time looking at his beautiful and well-toned body and most importantly constantly looking at his tool inside his shorts or pants.

One day, when the three of us, Sanjay, Tanuj and I were watching TV, Kanchan entered in one of her sexy attires. Her boobs were spilling out of her small blouse as usual. She may have been working the whole day, and therefore she was sweaty and her skin was shining. Because of the work, the saree was clinging onto her body.

When she appeared to serve us fruit juice, both the men in the house became alert. I was not sure what was happening to Sanjay, but Tanuj's bulge in his pants started to grow obscenely large. Very soon there was an obvious tent in his pants. It looked big and monstrous. Its effect was palpable on both the women. I was breathing hard trying to control my lust. Meanwhile, Kanchan, while picking up the near-empty glasses, bent down in front of Tanuj, and deliberately spent more time than usual to put the glasses onto her tray.

I could see Tanuj staring with lust at her open display of boobs. The tent in his trousers was poking far too prominently now. Even Kanchan took a glance at his package and I could see a smile on her face.

[I can't believe that Tanuj and Kanchan are seducing each other right in front of us!]

Kanchan then did something deliberately. She accidentally spilled one of the glasses which had some fruit juice left, straight onto his crotch area. 'Oh! Master! I am so sorry, let me clean it', and before anyone could react, or before Tanuj could react, she took her pallu (saree) off and started to rub his crotch. It was clear that she was keen on pressing his dick, and massaging it, and rubbing it, than actually trying to dry his pants. A beautiful woman like Kanchan, showing off her boobs through her small blouse, and entire midriff by removing her pallu, bending down next to him, in close proximity, produced the dramatic result. Tanuj could not control his erection anymore. He was about to come. He got up immediately, trying to run away to his room, but Kanchan would not allow it. She kept apologizing, and rubbing his tool with her pallu, and not letting him go. She held onto his hip with one hand, with his back towards Sanjay, she put her hand directly onto his big and thick dick inside the pants, and pressed it with her bare hand, and started to rub it, as if she was measuring the girth of his tool. This pushed Tanuj off the limit, and he started to release his cum inside his pants, and while doing it, he said, 'UUUHHH! AAAAH UUUUHHH! HMMMM! HMMMM!', he was so far gone in lust that he held Kanchan's head, and pressed her face onto his tool. Grabbing this opportunity, Kanchan started licking his spurting dick from outside in an attempt to taste any of the liquid that started to ooze out.

Tanuj and Kanchan were involved in a pornographic episode right in front of us in the front room and we were just watching it in amazement. Once he released his cum completely, he realized his plight, and in embarrassment he left us all and ran to his room upstairs. Kanchan, without changing her demeanor, just collected the glasses and left. Even Sanjay was looking at her with an open mouth. Once again that night, we discussed Kanchan in explicit details and had a nice fuck session.

With Kanchan taking up the attention from both the men in the house, I was feeling jealous. How could a maid servant grab the attention while I was being relegated to a second choice? This prompted me to wear revealing clothes at home, as if I was now competing with my own maid. I took out the set of my old negligee gown that I wore during my honeymoon and started strutting around without wearing a bra or a panty. One could see the outline of my breasts and even the nipples through these flimsy robes. Strangely, walking around the house wearing nothing underneath a thin fabric of cloth seemed natural to me, and I started to love the feeling. As expected Sanjay welcomed this change, and the results showed up at night.

Most importantly Tanuj started to pay more attention to me than to Kanchan. I could see his bulge in pants grow bigger many times, while serving food at dinner table, or while watching TV. Since I wore the robe quite carelessly, the cleavage of my boobs showed up quite often, and since I did not wear a bra, the globes of my breasts moved apart from each other and were pointing away in two different directions. The nipples showed out constantly, and one could actually measure the state of my excited state by detecting the prominence of my half inch long nipples. Tanuj started to spend more time with me than usual, making casual remarks, teasing me, complimenting me, and so on. It brightened up my mood once again. I believe even Sanjay started to notice this, but he never said anything to me as yet.

Meanwhile, Tanuj set up his studio in his bedroom to take the pictures of the models. Since he couldn't afford to pay a model, he was looking for someone who would agree to pose for free. One Saturday, he told me very happily that one of the girl models agreed to come to his studio next day to pose for him.

But on Sunday, Tanuj waited and waited but the model failed to turn up. He came to my room looking sad. And his glum face brought out the protective feelings. He was wearing his usual sports pants. And his male organ was kept sideways reaching his hip and was looking quite prominently. The sight of that big bulge made me squirm in between my legs. I was wearing the flimsy robe as usual. When I asked him what happened, he told me that the model didn't show up. He was getting quite frustrated because of lack of money. I consoled him that someone would recognize his talents and would pose for him eventually. I took him close to me and he put my hand his head, before I knew it, Tanuj took that as a pretext to lay his head on my chest. I realized that he was now feeling my boobs inside the robe directly with his face. Tanuj looked up at me, and asked, 'Aunt, I fear no model may show up because I am asking them to pose for free. Can I ask you something? Would you like to pose for me, please?' I was definitely quite surprised by this request.

[What a bold move from Tanuj! What is he thinking?]

But I still wanted to be polite to him. He is still a young boy and therefore needs encouragement in his field.

Me: No, Tanuj, I am not a model. I cannot pose for you.

Tanuj: No Aunt, you are more beautiful than most models that I know.

He was not trying to impress me. There was honesty in his confession. He was now holding me, putting his hands around my body. I realized that I was practically naked inside the robe. I was breathing harder, and my nipples started to get engorged, while my pussy was already wet. He was able to feel my entire body now because the flimsy robe did not protect me much.

Me: Thank you Tanuj, for that compliment. But you know I am married. I can't be modeling.

Tanuj: Who says a married woman cannot be a model? Look at Aditi Gowitrikar. She is married, but she is such a famous model. Please Aunt, pose for me, you are far more beautiful than most models that I know.

Me: No, Tanuj, I can't do that. Moreover, I don't have any decent clothes.

Tanuj: Aunt, you don't need modern clothes to pose. Just wear any saree. It's the not the dress that matters. It's the person that matters, and it's the way you wear it that matters. Believe me, you will look beautiful even in a saree.

I didn't want to see his aspirant dreams to be shattered. I wanted to help him in any way possible. I have started to like him and this is one thing I can do for him. Posing in a saree will not be considered outrageous. Also, the fact that I would be posing as model to a photographer was quite tempting.

[Which woman wouldn't like to pose, right?]

Me: Ok, Tanuj, go, and get the setup ready. I will come in few minutes.

Tanuj was so happy that he hugged me tightly and lifted me. My big boobs were all over his face, moving around in weird ways, getting squished around his face.

Me: Tanuj, leave me alone, what are you doing?

Immediately, he dropped me down and apologized. I told him that it's OK. And patted him on his cheek, and said, 'Go now! Give me twenty minutes. I will get ready and come!'

Tanuj left for his room enthusiastically to get the setup ready, and I took some time to wear one of the sexiest sarees with equally sexy blouse. The saree was mostly transparent whereas the blouse was backless with really deep and wide cleavage, whereby most of my boobs were on display. This is one of the blouses that my husband got me stitched, but something I never wore so far because it was outrageously revealing. Today, I felt like wearing it, because now I started to think like a model. I got a naughty idea - I decided to wear the blouse without the bra, knowing very well that the fabric of the blouse was very flimsy and that it would prominently show my breasts and nipples.

While doing the makeup, my heartbeat was racing fast. I could feel the anxiety in my tummy. Nobody saw me as a model before, and this is the first time someone is photographing me. I deliberately wore the saree tight, and well below navel, and put on my traditional high heels.

When I got out of my bedroom Kanchan saw me and asked me if I was going out somewhere. I told her, 'No, I am going upstairs to Tanuj's room. And I don't want anyone to disturb us, because he is doing photography'. I wanted the privacy, and I didn't want Kanchan to keep disturbing us. Moreover, I wanted to prove to her that Tanuj chose me as the model, no matter how flirtatious she has been with him.

[Look at me! Competing with my own maid in an attempt to seduce my husband's nephew!]

When I took the stairs from outside the house to climb to the first floor, my heart was beating with anticipation. I felt like a new bride entering the bedroom of her new husband, carrying milk in her hand, with full of anxiety and carnal desires.