Debauchery on Faculty Row

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, Sweetheart. Unfortunately, they left me with a parting gift. What was it you found, Chase?"

"PID. I'm sure exacerbated by an STD."

"I'm such a coward, Abby. He tried to get me to come back here to the clinic to examine me when I told him my symptoms, but I was petrified about being seen with him. He examined me in a horse barn down at the old polo grounds of all places. Did he tell you what we found down there?"

"No. I have a funny feeling that this wonderful man has been keeping certain things from me for fear of my getting dragged into this."

"That didn't work out too well for us, did it," Kay sighed.

"I'm just thankful it didn't turn out any worse than it did. Things could have turned out a whole lot differently." Chase just wanted to change the subject. They were all alive and their wounds would heal. The physical wounds anyway.

"Amen, Brother." Kay was awash with tears as she took Chase's hand in a death grip, pulled him down roughly to her and kissed him, wrapping her shaking arms around his neck and nearly squeezing the breath out of him.

"Just breathe, Kay. Relax, Sweetheart. You're safe now. They're not going to hurt you ever again." He ran his hands up and down her back soothingly.

Abby and Chase got Kay up gently and slowly walked her down the back hall to an exam room."

"I'm going to go out in the hall and call Jess while Abby examines you, Kay. What's did he prescribe for you?"

"Klonopin. One milligram twice a day." She was still trembling. "Please don't leave, Chase. I feel safer with you in the room. Who knows who, or what, is still out there?"

"Sure. If you're more comfortable, Kay. But I believe we're safe. Especially here. Has the Klonopin been working for you?" He stood beside her, holding her hand, staring into her tormented face as Abby got her positioned in the stirrups.

"Yes. I was feeling much, much better. At least until tonight. Holy shit!" Another shiver ran along her lithe body. "Three of them with masks over their faces just burst into my house and snatched me out of my living room!"

This time the shudder was followed by a hail of tears. Chase just held her hand, broken hearted, and let her get it all out.

"Thankfully everything looks fine, Kay. You're just a little raw, Sweetie." Relief was written all over Abby's face as she snapped off the gloves and tossed them and the speculum in the can.

"Kay, I want to keep you here overnight. I'm going to give you something for the pain, and something to relax you and help you sleep. Sleep is just what you need right now. Things will look a whole lot brighter in the morning, Sweetheart."

"Thank you both. I don't want to go back to my house tonight."

The intercom buzzed, causing the three of them to jump. "Chase? Are you in the clinic?"

"I'm here, Carol."

"Chase, Ms. McMillan, the vice chancellor's daughter is here. She said her mother's here, but Ms. McMillan isn't a patient here?"

"Cathy. She must be a mess." Kay was crying. "Steph must have called her."

"Do you want to see her, Kay?" Abby asked.

"Oh yes! Please!"

"Ms. McMillian is in the minor procedure room with me, Carol. Give us a few minutes and bring her daughter to the infirmary please. We'll be bringing her mom in there in a few minutes."

"Come on, Kay. Let's get you into the infirmary and get you comfortable. She can stay with you overnight if you'd like."

"Yes, please."

Abby slid an exam gown onto Kay as they got her comfortable in one of the freshly painted infirmary rooms. Both waited with her, holding her hands until her daughter arrived.

Kay introduced them all. It broke Chase's heart knowing the horrendous story Kay was about to relate to her step daughter that, sadly, she'd heard bits and pieces of through the grapevine, as Kay called it, from Kay's last tragic experience in the Hotel Hell.

"Nice meeting you, Cathy. Kay, if you need anything at all, press the buzzer and someone will be right in. You're our VIP patient," Chase smiled, winking with his good eye at the improving Kay. Having her daughter there, holding her hand, was the best medicine she could get. "I'll have Trish come in and give you something to help you sleep."

"Thank you so much, Chase. You saved our lives."

"I'll leave the orders for Kay's meds, Chase. You sit. Two of clonazepam?"

"Yeah. And eight hundred of ibuprofen. Thanks, Sweetheart. I'm not getting around too well."

Chase gingerly eased down into a chair in the hallway, his legs splayed wide to temper the agonizing pain, and closed his one open eye. He was trying his best to erase the unfathomable nightmare he'd just witnessed. Seeing tiny little Abby, bound and gagged like some animal, then abused in such a heinous way was breaking his heart. He felt the anguish rising again, but quickly squelched it-along with the tears that were threatening to overpower him. Tears would serve no purpose now. He only wished he'd gotten free of his bonds before the girls were so savagely violated.

Abby went to the counter to give Trish the order for Kay's night meds and instructions to wake them if she had any troubles at all during the night.

Chase was fighting the ungodly pain and dizziness. The adrenaline rush was long gone. He felt like he'd pass out at any minute.

"Ok, My Hero. Your turn. Let's get you into Xray and check out that noggin. Let me take care of you, Honey."

"I'm entirely in your hands, Sweetheart. I'm not sure how capable I am tonight."

"How capable you are? How can you even say that, Chase? My God! You're a hero. You saved the four of us from a certain, excruciating fate worse than death."

"I'm no hero, Abby. But thank God things weren't any more dire than they were. I just can't wrap my head around something so nefarious going on right under everyone's noses without someone getting wise to it."

"You'll always be my hero, Superman," she smiled, helping him get settled on the table. Abby gently cleaned the massive splotches of dried blood covering most of his badly swollen face, kissing every inch, and eased him onto his back on the Xray table, lovingly cradling his pounding head.

She made quick work of getting the head shots. Thankfully his concussion was minor. The Xrays just showed some swelling, but nothing permanent and his skull was intact. They both breathed a deep sigh of relief as they carefully perused the images on the monitor.

"I'm going to clean up that gash a little better and put some Dermabond on it, Sweetheart."

He could feel her hands shaking as she cleaned the wound and applied the adhesive. She was trembling so badly she almost bandaged his eye trying to place the liquid dressing over the gash.

"Abby. Relax, Sweetheart. It's over, Baby. Come here." He pulled her up on the table beside him and held her, kissing her sweet cheeks and rubbing his hand gently over her back when he felt the sticky blood on the back of her scrub bottoms adhering the new scrubs to her wounds. She'd bled through his quickly placed bandage.

"Oh boy. Abby, slide out of those scrubs carefully so you don't disturb any clots and let me get a look at you."

"Oh my God, Chase. I almost had a heart attack. I couldn't see what that monster was doing to Kay and Stephanie, but hearing their screams coming through those disgusting gags..." Tears ran down her cheeks as she undressed.

"We're going to need to stitch one of those gashes on your cute little butt, Munchkin." He was trying to calm her, gently fondling her undamaged glut. He'd seen her in one panic attack. He never, ever, wanted her to ever have to endure another.

"I just thank God that's all that needs to be repaired." A visible shudder ran along her tiny, beautiful body again.

"Any bleeding from your vagina, Honey? That fucking animal!" Chase was mad all over again.

Abby settled on the table beside him and laid back, resting her feet on is thighs for him to look. She was red and bruised, but there was no blood and everything appeared to be in tact. He let out a long breath, relieved.

Chase took her hand and pulled her to him, wrapping her in his arms, kissing her forehead, her cheeks and her sweet lips over and over again. He was so overwhelmed by the emotional storm going on in his head. He just held her tight, never ever wanting to let her out of his sight again. Relief that she was ok, physically anyway, washed through him in waves. It brought tears of intense relief to his eyes.

Abby broke their hug, wiping her eyes, then Chase's eye; smiling that angelic Abby smile. "Ok, He Man. Let me get dressed and we'll get the rest of you taken care of. I showed you mine, now show me yours. Drop um, Buster."

"I can't move, Abby. Help me get them down."

Abby gasped when she saw his bruised and swollen testicles in the stark light of the room. "Oh, Honey, this isn't good. I'm afraid this is going to hurt. I'll be as gentle as I can."

"Do what you have to, Abby. Everything already hurts."

"I'm not surprised. You were like a ninja in there."

"Ouch!"

"Sorry, Sweetie. I have to palpate them. Poor things." She leaned down and kissed them softly.

"Let me get an ultrasound just to be on the safe side."

"You're the doctor."

"No. You're the doctor. I'm just one of the blessed women you just saved from hell itself."

"Down, Girl. You were pretty tough yourself tonight."

"I was a basket case and you know it. I thank God I didn't see what he was doing to Stephanie and Kay. I was petrified, waiting for him to turn his attention to me. Then, out of nowhere, that devil was jamming things into me." Her full lips quivered for a second, then stopped.

"Thankfully you're just badly bruised, Chase. No torsion or permanent damage," Abby smiled, securing the ultrasound machine. "But I have a feeling our love life will be curtailed for a while."

"Not while I still have a tongue!" He was sticking out his long tongue, wagging it at her. Anything to lighten their moods. That had them both laughing.

"Let's get your shorts back up and get you back in the house. We need to ice those big, beautiful balls down."

"Oh joy!"

Abby had her arm wrapped around Chase's waist, helping him as he stumbled from the Xray room, limping toward his house. The entire clinic took on a different look through one eye.

As the night wore on, and knowing that the girls were all safe now, the pain enveloped him. The more his heart rate slowed, and adrenaline no longer raged through his veins, the more achy and mentally exhausted he became.

"Oh my God! Chase! What happened!?"

"You'll read all about it in the papers tomorrow, Trish. It would take all night to unravel this ghastly tale. Our hero here needs to be laying down, submersed in ice." Abby was rubbing his back as they walked.

"Do you need anything, Abby? Can I help?"

"Thanks Trish, but he just needs some rest."

"Chase, at shift change Carol told me that you want Ms. McMillan to have two of clonazepam and eight hundred of ibuprofen, but she asked me to bring her meds a little later. She's in some deep discussion with her daughter. She seems to be doing ok, and her daughter's staying with her tonight, the poor woman. She was beaten pretty badly. Is it ok to wait on her meds?"

"Sure. Just make sure she gets them before it gets too late, Trish. She's had enough nightmares for one night."

"Ok. I'll be here all night. Call me if you need me. Get some rest. You look like you were hit by a train."

"Thanks, Trish. I will. Call me on the intercom if she has any problems whatsoever."

"Eileen's here, Chase. You just rest."

"Call me anyway, Carol. She's our VIP patient."

"Thank God Carol and Trish didn't hear what happened to Kay, Chase. She thinks she was beaten."

"Sadly, she was. Among other sick, disgusting things. They beat her up pretty badly before you two got dragged in. They were probably trying to get information from her that she didn't even have. That poor, poor woman."

Abby turned into Mother Hen in the wink of an eye. She got Chase undressed and propped up in bed to watch him for complications from the concussion, then placed ice packs on the egg on his head, and another under his aching balls. It was torture.

"You, Young Lady, get those scrubs off. Let's see about taking care of that tush."

While Steph and Kay got the thong of the whip across their backs and butts-which was bad enough-Abby was at the end of the bestial rack and got the popper. The lacerations in her backside were deep and just looked angry.

"Before you suture this, Chase, can I please take a shower. I have to wash his filthy, disgusting hands off of me. I just feel so...dirty! The thought that his claws were all over me is making me physically sick."

"Sure, Honey. Just leave the door open. And if you start feeling like a panic attack is coming on, or if you get dizzy or anything, call me."

"I will, Sweetheart. Thank you." She kissed him and went off to shower. It broke his heart.

When she came out after her forty minute, scalding hot shower she looked a little more in control. The shower did her a world of good."

"Feel better?"

"Much. I really needed to wash tonight off of me."

"I understand, Abby." He held her again, kissing her softly.

Chase reached over and hit the intercom beside his bed.

"Yes, Your Majesty," Trish answered, giggling.

"Trish, would you bring in a four-oh Prolene suture tray and all the associated paraphernalia, please?"

"Coming right up."

"It's so numb back there I didn't even feel that it was flayed until the soap hit it in the shower." She was wrapped in a towel looking so tiny and forlorn. His breath caught in his throat as he fought back the tears for what that beautiful little woman was just subjected to.

"I felt it. Seeing you like that, being hurt like that and being unable to get to you... I was going out of my mind."

The knock at the door caused both of their heads to snap toward it. "It's Trish, Chase!"

Abby pulled the sheet over Chase's package and answered it.

"Who's getting stitched?"

"Abby is. Look at her tush." Abby turned and dropped the towel.

"Oh my God! OK! You guys need to tell me what the hell is going on here."

"Sit down, Trish. I'll fill you in while my hero here sews me up."

Abby started right in telling Trish everything that happened, the user friendly version, after she swore her to secrecy. They both knew Trish was as trustworthy as the day is long. In reality, Chase, Abby, Trish, Tony and Carol had become very close, going out for beers every so often and just enjoying each other's company. Walt, Cynthia and Ann joined them on occasion. The comradery and opportunities for laughter and pranks in the clinic were making for a jovial and enjoyable work environment for the entire staff and the patients alike.

Chase injected the area around her wounds with lidocaine and listened to Abby tell the tale, omitting names, while they waited for the anesthetic to take effect.

Abby never missed a vowel as Chase slowly sewed, trying his best to not leave an appreciable scar while sewing one eyed.

Trish was horrified. The look on her pretty face was one of sheer disgust and revolt. By the time Chase finished, so had Abby.

"I just can't believe what I'm hearing? Oh my God! You poor, poor babies! Here on campus? How many people were involved?"

"It'll be a while before they figure all that out, Trish. The seating in that den of iniquity definitely suggests that their membership was extensive. I have a feeling a great many heads will roll when everything comes to light." Chase was just shaking his head as he spoke. The shockwaves still rumbled violently just under the surface of his consciousness.

"And sadly, yes. That nightmare was going on here on campus. And I have a feeling that once the initial shock and awe wears off, our favorite doctor here is going to be a little shocky, too. He was just a flash of arms and legs. He took the three of them out like a whirling dervish."

"I doubt that, Abby. As soon as they did what they did to you and our other companions, any remorse I might have felt went out the window. Lord only knows what they would have done if we weren't able to put a stop to it. You saw the barbaric things they had on that table. Truth be told, I wish I'd had the opportunity to tie them to those barbarous racks and give them what they intended on giving us. My conscience is totally clear."

"If you hadn't put a stop to it. We were lambs to the slaughter," Abby sighed, wrapping her arms around Chase's thigh in a loving hug as he finished dressing her wounds.

"My God! I just can't believe what I'm hearing. Thank God you all got out ok. This is going to cause an atomic blast on campus." Trish was in a state of utter disbelief, shaking her head sadly.

"I'm sure one of those perverts will crack and give up names. Scumbags like these are all rats. They're cowardly. That's why they wear those Halloween masks. They'll do anything to save their own necks. If the prosecutor offers one of them a plea deal, they'll sing like a canary."

"I have a feeling the faculty is going to change drastically very soon. And a lot of the supposedly upstanding alumni won't be envied and revered as such model citizens any more. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them weren't tarred and feathered before they're carted off to prison. They may even have to shut the school down for a semester until the smoke clears." Chase was shaking his head, still in an angered state of disbelief.

"What's with the crotch there, Chase?"

"It was so awful, Trish. When a crack with a baseball bat to his forehead, and a sickening punch in the mouth didn't get him to talk, this huge, gorilla looking bastard hauled back and slammed him in the balls with his boot; poor guy."

Without a by your leave or a may I, Abby pulled the sheet back. Chase's balls, resting on a huge ice bag, looked like two rotten grapefruits. Trish's hands rushed to her face in shock.

"Oh, you poor, poor baby! How awful! Not that big, beautiful, wiener. That's gorgeous," Trish laughed. "But your poor testicles. They're not damaged, are they?"

Abby, thankfully, covered him back up. "No torsion or anything, and they weren't crushed-thank God. In that respect, and only that respect, he was very lucky."

"You both need some rest. I'm gonna go and let you get some sleep. If you guys need anything at all, call me. I'd better get back out there. Linda, I'm sure, is ready for a break. It's been pretty busy tonight."

"Thanks, Trish." She rubbed Chase and Abby's shoulders in turn, a broken hearted look on her pretty face, and picked up the remains of the suture tray and left.

Abby looked at Chase, laughing. "Hey, you sewed my ass in front of her. Fair is fair."

"You're both girls," Chase laughed.

"I couldn't tell whether it was the sight of your damaged balls that had her turning red, or the sight of that huge trouser monster of yours," Abby giggled.

She crawled up next to Chase and snuggled into him. "And that work of art is all mine," she cooed.

"Remember me telling you how safe you make me feel, Chase?"

"I seem to remember something along those lines; yes."

"Multiply that by infinity now. I was so petrified, Chase. But somehow I just knew, deep down inside, even with the horrible, horrible situation we were in that you'd save the day. And you did!" Abby burst out in another round of body-convulsing tears.

"Hey, hey, hey. Easy, Sweetheart. It's over." He wrapped her in a hug, holding her tight.

"Talk to me, Sweetheart. Tell me how you're feeling?"

"Better now, here in your arms, Chase. I mean, we were brutally kidnapped, unceremoniously stripped naked, tied to a rack and violated. Were it not for you laying here holding me, I don't think I'd be able to handle this. It's just so disgustingly surreal. But I keep telling myself that as horrible as it was, it could have been a whole lot worse. That thought, and these strong arms of yours are helping me hold it together."

1...2021222324...26