Debauchery on Faculty Row

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope all the students attend. I wouldn't wish anything like that on another living soul."

*****************

Court dragged on and on. Abby was right. The redundancy was evident. Every victim told the same, sordid story of being drugged, then waking up the next morning feeling like they'd been hit by a train. Even having lived a part of it, their heart wrenching stories triggered a deep sadness and sympathy from everyone present.

Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on your take, because they were responsible for bringing the whole nightmare to light, Abby, Kay and Steph were the first three called to the stand. All three were stoic, intelligent and to the point regardless of the slimeball defense attorney's attempts to trip them up. The accused degenerates hired some hotshot from one of the most prestigious law firms in the state to defend them, but it appeared even he knew he was fighting a losing battle from the get go. The evidence against them was rock solid and undeniable. Chase had to take his hat off to both the local police and the campus police. They'd worked together tirelessly to bring all the facts to light.

Chase's hunch about the barn clinic being Lindstrom's secret vile clinic proved true. The monster kept a log book of all the unwitting victims he'd performed abortions on. It was found in a hollowed out book hidden under a wallboard in his sleeping area in the barn. Dozens of the unaware victims and quite a few of the willing participants were treated by the sick, demented, veterinarian Doctor Lindstrom. Sadly, Kay was one of them. Had Lindstrom lived, he'd have been sentenced to spend eternity behind bars and probably murdered in his cell.

Chase was called next. The hot shot tried to paint Chase as a violent instigator, and even threatened to bring him up on charges of murder and attempted murder. Chase actually laughed on the stand. Clay and their legal team warned him that might happen, and made certain they lined up a slew of impeccable objections, references and corroborating stories to prove the defense attorney was digging a dry well. Every time the slime bag for the defense opened his mouth, Clay objected vehemently. The judge shut the high-priced shyster down in no time.

The whole time Chase was on the stand, he was staring down menacingly at Zeigler sitting there like a zombie in a wheelchair. The stoma hole in his throat was some consolation. Try as he may, Chase couldn't help but wish the lights would go out in the courtroom for just long enough to finish the job on that demon he should have finished in that basement.

Realizing he was pissing up a rope, the defense attorney gave up on Chase. The judge dismissed him.

The four stayed to hear the testimony of all the victims. Thankfully, the judge cleared the courtroom when the disgusting pictures of the poor women were shown to the jury. Their repulsed gasps of utter disgust echoed off the walls of the massive courtroom. Two of the jurors became violently ill and another actually fainted. The judge had to call a recess just to allow them time to compose themselves.

All in all, twenty six faculty and alumni were found guilty of a whole host of nefarious crimes ranging from kidnapping, aggravated rape, money laundering, racketeering, drug trafficking...the judge needed to stop for a drink of water as he read off the mammoth list. Dozens of others were charged with lesser, yet no less heinous, crimes. They were participants and, as such, were just as guilty as the rest.

The jury was only out for fifteen minutes when they came back with a solid guilty verdict on all counts. Sentencing was scheduled for three months later. None but a few of the very minor players were granted bail-and their bail amounts were steep. The entire case got so much play in the media that anything less would have brought about a riot.

"Will we have to testify again, Chase?" Abby asked, truly shaken as they left the courthouse.

"I think we're done, Honey. They'll be hearing the lesser charges against the minor players, but I don't think they'll need us for that. We'll see what Clay says, but I think the only thing we have left to do is be there for the sentencing phase. I'm sure some of them will try to appeal, but I'd say their chances are slim to none."

"Let's not think about it any more tonight, ok? I just want to have a nice, quiet dinner with the man I love and try to forget about what just happened."

"Sounds like a plan to me," Chase smiled, leaning down for a kiss.

"Perfect! I'm in just the mood for a steak!" Abby was smiling as Chase turned into the parking lot at the Gaslight. So many fond memories here, Chase. Our first night out together was here."

"Yes it was. That's why we're here."

"Reliving fond memories, Sweetheart?" she asked, as Chase opened her door and helped her out of the truck.

"Nope. Hopefully making new ones. Abigale Kristen Fulbrock, you'd make me the happiest man alive if you'd agree to marry me," Chase smiled, dropping to his knee as he pulled the ring from his pocket. I love you, Abby. With all my heart. Will you marry me?"

"Oh, Chase!!!" Abby went to pieces. She couldn't speak. She stood there, tears running down her soft cheeks, her hands shaking, fanning her beautiful face. She just nodded enthusiastically in the positive.

He reached up, took her hand, kissed it and slid the ring on her finger. Chase caught her as her knees buckled, picked her up in his arms, laughing, and sat her back down on the truck seat.

"It's so beautiful, Baby," she stuttered out, her beautiful, tearful eyes locked on the stunning ring.

"Just like you, Abby."

"I'm speechless, Chase! I've dreamed of this day, but I didn't dare hope too much."

"I don't know why, Sweetheart. I mean, this wonderful whirlwind we've been riding since I met you just gets better and better every day. The next logical step is to make it permanent before you realize what you got yourself into and run screaming for the hills."

"Ha! You're so full of shit," she laughed. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me, Adonis. Every day with you is a party."

"Oh my God! So much to do! Oh! Oh! I'd better call my parents. They'll be bowled over."

"Easy there, Roadrunner. Take a breath," Chase laughed.

"Chase, I'm not so hungry any more. And those big, beautiful balls of yours are healed. You've proven that amazingly over the last few months. Let's go home, get completely naked and just do anything your naughtiest dreams can conjure up."

"Now that, Beautiful, sounds like heaven. And a definite for later this evening. I don't want to spoil the surprise, but there are a few people in there waiting for us," Chase smiled.

"You didn't!" The tears started flowing all over again.

"Let's just say you won't need to call your folks," he laughed.

"They're here!"

"They got in this morning. I picked them up at the airport. I talked them out of going to the hearing. I didn't think you'd want them hearing all that, but they're in there with the rest of our friends now."

"You're the most wonderful, loving, caring man ever born!" She jumped into his arms again, kissing his whole face.

"Wait just a minute there, Mister. How did you know I'd say yes?"

Chase just laughed. "I can see it in your big, gorgeous eyes every time I look at you. Besides, Steph can't keep a secret to save her ass. I usually get most of the details of your girl talk shortly after."

"She's such a blabbermouth," Abby laughed. "That's why I told her I wanted to marry you more than anything in the world!" Abby was hopping on the seat, fanning her face as she stared, stunned, at the new symbol now occupying her tiny finger.

"Can anyone see us, Chase?"

"Not that I can see," he smiled, scoping out the area.

"Slip your hand under my skirt," she giggled, blushing.

He happily complied. Abby was wearing those thigh highs that always drove him wild, along with a pair of very frilly, very sexy, panties that he'd actually had naughty dreams about.

"Why you little shit," Chase growled, stroking her dampening pussy through the silky material.

"Ah, ah, ah! Later. I just wanted to give you a preview of coming attractions. And keep in mind that I wore these for you before you made me the happiest woman alive with the promise attached to this ginormous rock," she giggled, kissing him again. "Now let's get inside so I can be seen on the arm of the most handsome, wonderful fiance' in the world and show off this ginormous rock."