Debauchery on Faculty Row

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby rifled through the stack, reading every one intently. Suddenly, she stopped dead, her eyes as big as saucers. Fulbrock, in bold print across the fold caused both of their blood to run cold.

"Steph, will there be one in there with your name on it?"

"No, thank God. They tried! The fucker's tried! But they didn't get me. I'm so, so, sorry, Abby."

"Abby, check for anything with Kay McMillan's name on it, too. According to that deviant fuck, she's been down here more than once. There may be more."

Abby went back through the rest of the pile, then started flinging the rest of the cabinet doors open. Sadly, in the final drawer, she found another thick folder stuffed with even more disgusting photos of Kay.

"Those sick motherfuckers," Steph yelled, pounding her fists against the stone floor in a rage.

Chase rewrapped the tablecloth around Abby gently, rubbing her shoulders as she stuffed both folders inside her makeshift covering.

"Where are your clothes, Girls?"

"Torn to shreds, Chase," Steph moaned. "They tied us up dressed, then ripped and cut our clothes off." Both Steph and Abby began to cry again. "It was the most humiliating experience of my fucking life!" Steph was pounding the floor again.

"They brought Abby and me in together. They grabbed me when I got out of my car at the library. I got a text to meet Kay there. They must have used her phone when they kidnapped her. They held a hand over my mouth and manhandled me into a van and bound and gagged me with duct tape. I laid there, trying my damndest to get free, but it was impossible."

"About ten minutes later they tossed Abby in, kicking and screaming. It took two of them to tie that feisty little shit up," Steph laughed, then slowly rose, holding the tablecloth tightly to her chest, stepping gingerly around the room to make sure in her own mind that the three hell hounds weren't moving.

"If I could have gotten a clear shot with my foot at the big one's balls, I'd have gotten away," Abby growled. Her panic was turning to anger.

Steph knelt beside the big behemoth in the back, then jumped up, staggering back toward Chase, a look of sheer terror on her face.

"Chase, take us to the clinic! Don't let them take us to the hospital!"

"Why, Steph?"

"Please, Chase! Just trust me! And don't say anything about it to the police when they get here. Make up some excuse to bring us to the clinic. Please!"

"I trust you, Steph. Just relax, ok?"

He eased her back down to the floor. She was in tears. He slowly knelt beside her, not wanting to make any fast moves and startle the shocky women. He held her to his chest, rubbing her back soothingly. He was afraid she was going into shock, too.

"Oh my God! Chase, look at your balls!" Steph's hands rushed to her face in horror.

Chase looked down. His balls were the size of grapefruits, throbbing painfully in his black and blue scrotum. He'd been so wrapped up in freeing the girls and tending to their wounds that he'd forgotten that he was naked.

"Oh boy," Chase moaned. That's going to hurt tomorrow."

He was trying to make light of what he knew could be a very serious injury, but he didn't want to scare the girls any more than they already were. He quickly changed the subject.

"Abby, would you get my clothes back there in the booth, please?"

"Oh, Honey. And your poor head, too. Sit down, Baby. I'll get your clothes." She kissed Chase's damaged, bloody, cheek and forehead and brought his clothes back to him, helping him get his jogging shorts and tee shirt on.

Now he could barely move. Knowing the girls were going to be ok, all the adrenaline had finally and completely deserted him. He laid back in extreme pain and just started to breathe deeply, fighting his demons to get control of the debilitating pain.

The city police, along with Mac and Chad, arrived in unison, lights and sirens signaling their arrival.

Six cops rushed into the twisted circus, guns drawn, and checked all the corners and alcoves before moving cautiously to the four victims laying battered and bruised on the cold floor.

A few of the city cops immediately went to the three bodies, ensuring they were incapacitated and unarmed, while the one who appeared to be the leader, along with Mac and Chad, knelt beside Chase and Abby, ensuring they were ok.

Chase, Abby and Stephanie were questioned intensely by both departments. Kay was in and out of it but, thank God, she appeared to be coming around.

Chase gave the police the condensed version, without all the gory details, all the while watching Kay like a hawk. Even the cops were utterly appalled and shocked with what they saw in the unholy masochist's lair.

Restaurant style tables with expensive red velvet table coverings and glass candle holders, most laying on their sides after Chase's rush to thwart the ringleader, were set up outside all the deviant stages for onlookers to sit and eat, drink and watch the disgusting Bacchanalias. Just the thought of it turned everyone's stomach. These were some very sick individuals. Chase just couldn't wrap his head around what sort of diseased, festering mind it took to take any pleasure from watching and participating in something so inhumanly vile.

Chase got himself upright. It took every bit of remaining strength he had. He limped painfully over to the lead cop who was scoping out the various stages: appalled. The cop was as white as snow and was starting to turn green around the gills.

"Officer, these ladies need medical attention. I'm the medical director at the campus clinic. Can I please take them there and deal with their injuries? We can answer any other questions you have for us tomorrow. None of us are up for this tonight."

"Are you sure you don't need to go to the ER, Doc? That one lady passed out over there looks like she might need some serious treatment."

"I'm sure. I'm going to give her a little something to keep her from waking up in a panic, but she'll be fine after a good night's sleep." Chase wasn't going to elaborate.

"If you're sure, Doc. Listen, Buddy. I don't know what someone says in a situation like this, to people who have gone through something so horrendous. All I can say is how sorry I am. I'm so repulsed, I just can't process any of this. I can't fathom what you poor folks had to deal with during this disgusting nightmare. I'm so sorry."

"Listen, we've got our forensics team on the way. They'll get in here and start digging into this. I'm personally making finding these disgusting perverts a quest."

"Well I think you'll find evidence of all their victims back there in the filing cabinets in that makeshift office. And I'm sure you'll be disgusted when you see what shows up with a little Luminol and a black light; the sick fucks."

"We'll give you a ride to the clinic, Doc," Mac offered. He'd been shaking his head in shock since he first arrived.

Abby and Chase made quick work of grabbing more tablecloths and wrapping Steph and Kay up to keep them warm as they moved them out into the damp chill of the rainy night. Chase gently rolled Kay to her side, shielding her modesty from the roaming cops, and slid a needle into her hip, giving the slowly awakening woman a mild dose of a sedative to keep her from waking up in a full blown panic.

Mac and Chad helped Chase get the ladies out to their van, laying Kay across the bench seat. All the city cops were deeply engrossed in their investigation and barely noticed the bedraggled victims being helped out.

Abby leaned on Chase as he gently rubbed Kay's thigh, hoping to sooth her. Abby was still shaking, holding the folders of wretched pictures tight to her chest inside her wrapping. Chase wrapped his free arm around her. He wasn't letting her get more than an inch from his side ever again.

Steph, surprisingly, appeared to be holding up pretty well considering the nightmare she'd just experienced. She lay on one hip against the back, reinforced window silently watching Chase tend to Kay.

"Take us around to the back entrance to my house please, Mac. We don't want to have to answer a bunch of the duty staff's questions right now."

Mac and Chad helped Chase get the ladies inside his office. Mac tenderly laid Kay on the exam table with a tear in his eye. Kay was one of the faculty that Mac knew and liked. Seeing her like that, with just a mere inkling of what she'd been through, broke the big, burly man's heart.

Steph was barely able to walk, wrapped tightly under Chad's arm with Abby holding on to Chase's side for dear life. Chase asked Chad to ease Steph on the couch on her stomach.

Chase went through and locked his outer and inner offices, then walked Mac and Chad out the back, thanking them profusely for all their help.

"We never had a clue, Doc. I swear. We knew they had some wild parties over there, but there's no law against that unless they disturb the peace. We never got any complaints or I swear we'd have put an end to it post haste. If we'd only known!" Mac was obviously beating himself up.

"I know, Mac. It's not your fault." Chase smiled a weak smile, patting Mac's massive shoulder. "Just keep this to yourself for now, ok?"

"You know we will, Doc. We'll get those sickos-every god damned one of them. You have my word! And if you need anything at all, you call me, day or night. And Doc, you'd better get that face of yours looked at. You look like you went ten rounds with your hands tied behind your back."

"I will, Mac. Thanks. We'll talk to you later."

When they were gone, Chase locked the back door.

Abby was laid back in Chase's office chair. She was trying her hardest to breathe deeply and calm herself, her legs splayed out under the desk to ease her sore groin. She still looked shocky, but she was faring pretty well considering. Chase almost smiled at what a little trooper she truly was. Sadly, nothing they'd been through that horrid night warranted a smile.

He leaned in to hug Abby when he heard Steph moaning on the couch.

"Abby, the new scrubs came in today. They're in the back hall. I'll dig yours out, and you can put them on for now. I'll check you over once we have Kay and Steph taken care of."

Chase helped Abby dress, kissed her softly and moved on to Steph.

"How are you holding up, Steph?" He was rubbing her back, speaking gently to her. Not surprisingly, she'd gone from seemingly calm to tormented. Chase could see the change in her body language. But for some reason, she felt it was necessary to put on a brave face. He rubbed her back soothingly, whispering softly to her.

"I'll be ok, Chase. I may not sit too well for a while, though. I can feel the blood oozing out of my ass. How sick and perverted do you have to be to do something so disgustingly twisted?!" Her bottom lip was quivering. "And to kidnap people and drug them to get your sick, warped pleasures!"

"You don't have to be a tough guy, Steph. You're safe here. Thankfully it wasn't any worse than it was. If you're ok with it, I want to check your tush again. I don't think there was any serious damage, but we weren't exactly in the best conditions for an exam in that torture chamber. I can probably pull that wadding out now."

"Shall we go back to the barn?" she chuckled, still trying to maintain her fading bravado.

"I like the ambiance here much better."

"Me, too. Do what you have to, Chase. You've become my hero. I'd trust you with my life." She leaned up on her elbow and unwrapped the table cloth from underneath her with the other hand.

Chase got what he'd need from his cabinet and rolled the exam lamp over from beside his exam table. "Why were you so adamant about not going to the ER, Steph." He directed the light on her damaged backside and pulled on a pair of exam gloves, trying to keep her talking and keep her mind off the fact that he was easing a well lubricated anoscope inside her as he gently eased the bloody hemostatic gauze from inside her. He could see Zeigler's fading tooth marks and the bruising starting to surface around it on Steph's perky ass cheek.

"I've heard rumors, Chase. Up until tonight, I didn't really believe them. But that Godzilla that hit you? He's the doctor that you replaced. I knew I'd seen him before. And I've seen him on campus before. And in Zeigler's office. He works at the hospital now. I saw him there when I had to go in with a broken wrist back in the fall. Who knows how far their tangled web goes? That source I told you about said there were more than just faculty and alumni involved in that nightmare. Some of our more illustrious townspeople were in on it, too. Given what took place tonight, and knowing the depths of depravity they'll go to, they may have cohorts at the hospital that could have made us all disappear right out of the ER without a trace."

"Holy Jesus. This thing is growing like kudzu. It's sprouting out of everywhere."

"What the hell is kudzu?" she half-laughed.

"I forgot. You're a Yankee. It's a southern thing," he laughed.

Chase thoroughly examined Steph's backside, having her rise up on her knees to open her for a better look. After a thorough exam, he felt better about his initial diagnosis. Thankfully, the bleeding had stopped. And, as expected, she had a slight tear that would heal on its' own.

He cleaned her up gently with some Betadine, slipped in a suppository to ease the pain and handed her a packet of them to take home. Then he cleaned, bonded and dressed the whip lashes on her back and buttocks. They were pretty deep, but would hold together well enough with Dermabond. Abby's, however, he knew were going to require some sutures.

"Steph, are you allergic to anything?"

"Not that I know of."

"I'm going to give you a seven day course of amoxicillin to take just to make sure none of these wounds become infected."

"Whatever you say, Chase. Thank you so much for saving us and taking care of us, Sweetheart."

"Stephanie, I brought you a set of Ann's scrubs. These should fit you."

"Thank you, Abby." She reached for Abby's hand, squeezing it in a knowing way. Both ladies looked to each other and nodded, their compassion and caring for each other after their mutual nightmare radiated from them both.

"Stephanie, would you like to stay here with us tonight? Abby was back in control as she carefully helped Steph into the scrubs. "I can't imagine being alone after what we just went through."

"I'd rather go home, Abby. I don't think we'll have to worry about any of them ever again; thanks to our hero here," she smiled, rubbing Chase's shoulder.

"I want to just soak in a bathtub with a bottle of Jack and just wash tonight away. If tonight can ever be washed away." The expression of utter dread and sorrow on Stephanie's tormented face broke Chase's heart.

"Give her a good going over, Abby. Check her wrists and ankles and clean that dried blood off of the back of her legs. All that flipping on those racks had to put some strain on all of your wrists and ankles and Steph broke her wrist once before. Check her range of motion, and make sure she's completely alert and doesn't have a head injury. And if she's still shaky, give her one of clonazepam. The keys to my drug cabinet are on the ring in my backpack. I need to see if we can't get Kay back among us. Her in and out is really concerning me." Chase was trying his best to keep Abby busy and keep her mind off what she'd just endured.

Chase moved to the lightly sedated Kay. He was hoping she'd come around completely soon. If not, he'd have to get her to the hospital-cohorts or not. If she was in deep emotional shock, she'd need long term treatment that Chase couldn't give her there.

"Would you help me here please, Abby."

They got the wrapping off of Kay, and Chase elevated the foot of the exam table, then rechecked her eyes, ears, nose and throat. She was responding to his voice and starting to come around. All three breathed a sigh of relief.

Chase looked down along her tortured body. They'd obviously done a number on her before they got Abby and Steph into their version of hell. She was one big bruise pretty much from head to toe.

Chase gently shook Kay's shoulder and her eyes opened, a look of utter terror on her otherwise beautiful face.

"Atta girl, Kay!" Steph sidled up and held Kay's hand, rubbing it briskly.

Abby left Chase to deal with Kay and gave Steph a good going over.

When she finished, Steph called her sister and asked her to come and pick her up. How she broke the story to her, if she broke the story to her, was between them. As much as they all wanted this whole nightmare to just go away, he knew deep down that it wouldn't. The whole twisted event, with all its' dark, vile secrets, would certainly be on the front pages of all the morning papers. The news vultures were massing outside of the infernal Faculty Club as they were leaving.

Sadly, Chase knew deep down, that none of them would ever completely forget what they'd just gone through.

Abby walked Steph to the door when her sister arrived, then came back and sat beside Kay, holding her hand, speaking softly to her while Chase limped to his medicine cabinet and swallowed a couple of Toradol tablets dry. He didn't know what hurt worse, his head or his screaming testicles.

"Chase!" Kay was screaming.

Chase hobbled to her side in a painful rush, the nasty trail of offal left from taking the tablet dry was causing Chase to gag.

Kay's first conscious reaction was to spring up and attempt to run away. She almost trampled Abby in her frenzied, panicked attempt to flee. Abby gently eased her back, speaking softly to her, her hand rubbing Kay's bruised cheek comfortingly.

"Easy, Sweetheart. We're all ok?"

"How?! How did we get out of there?! Oh my God! Are we badly hurt?!"

"Ninja Chase there got us out of there, Kay. It was a sight to behold." Abby was shaking her head, rubbing Kay's shoulder, trying to soothe her.

"Where's Steph?" Her head snapped from side to side, panicked.

"Her sister just came and picked her up. She's going to be just fine. Just a little sore and obviously pretty shaken up. She's gone home to get some rest."

"Am I damaged down there, Chase?"

"We didn't examine you yet, Kay. Other than to make sure you weren't hemorrhaging. Thankfully, you're not. I can imagine you're sore, Sweetie. Abby will check you out when you're a little more alert."

"Oh, Chase! You poor baby! Look at that handsome face! Are you ok, Sweetheart?" She gently ran her trembling fingers over his bruised and badly swollen face. The sad, disparaging look on her haunted face was breaking his heart.

"I'll be fine, Kay. Let's take care of you."

"Please tell me this is finally over, Chase?"

"I think so, Kay. At least I hope so."

"It has to be, Kay," Abby sighed. "I'm pretty sure Chase killed all three of them. The jig must be up. I'm sure any others are headed for the hills by now. The cops and the news crews were all over that house of horrors when we left. There were police cars, ambulances and forensic trucks flashing their lights all around that viper's den and reporters with video cameras everywhere."

"Thank God! I hope they get that sonofabitch I was married to and cut his tiny little cock off!"

"Easy Girl. Now. Your blood pressure and respirations are good. You gave us quite a scare there. Do you think you can walk, or would you rather I get a gurney?"

"Just help me up, Chase. I can walk. I'm just shaking so bad."

"Good. We're going to get you out in the clinic the back way and have Abby examine you to make sure you're not hurt internally, ok?"

"Thank you, Chase. I'll never be able to thank you enough for getting us out of that nightmare."

"Has he told you about what happened to me, Abby?"

"No, Kay. But I suspected you were the other person, as he referred to you. I know you were there the same night I was...you know."

1...1920212223...26