Debauchery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Film me like one of your French girls!" she laughed.

The movie quote she was referring to had come out the year before this.

"How about I film you with my cock in your ass?" said my father.

"Oh, that's a plan," grinned my mother. "Derek? Can you eat my pussy at the same time, like the last time?"

"My pleasure," grunted Derek. His cock had deflated but was still half hard and larger than a cock should be.

I watched, unable to look away, as mom lubed up my dad's cock with reverence. I was watching my father's cock on the television. It was large, but smaller than Derek's. He was circumcised and his pubic hair trimmed down. His cock looked... beautiful. I licked my lips. I had always wondered what my dad's cock looked like. I think all daughters do at some point. Boys probably try to imagine what their mom looks like naked. Now I knew.

Mom spread the lube all over dad's hard cock and then over his balls for some reason. Mom giggled and got on all fours; her ass thrust toward the camera. I had a full view of my mom's ass crack, asshole, and pussy. I watched as she squirted lube into her hand and then greased up her asshole.

Watching your mother shove lube into her rectum is not a sight a daughter should ever see. It was burned into my memory.

I watched as Derek rotated around on his back and put his head between my mother's thighs. He wasted no time and lifted his mouth to my mother's pussy and started eating her out in earnest. He had little talent--trying to lick everywhere at once--but he was eager, and my mom moaned loudly. I couldn't tear my eyes away. I'm not a porn virgin, but this was seriously hot amateur porn. I was already mentally distancing myself from the fact this was my parents on the screen.

The camera jerked in dad's hand and then he tried to focus in on his cock. The image blurred, focused, blurred again and then dad found the focus.

Dad wasn't gentle. He pushed his cock head past mom's anus, waited a fleeting moment, and then thrust in hard. A sob escaped me. I had just witnessed my father sodomize my mother. The bastard!

Then mom moaned. I knew that sound. I made that sound. It was the sound of a woman deep in pleasure. I felt my pussy flood, my eyes glued to the television. I pressed my thighs together as my father plunged his hard, thick, glistening cock into his wife and my mother. I could see Derek was still lapping at mom's vagina and clitoris. The camera pulled back, and I watched mom's head thrash, her hair whipping around, as she looked back at the camera and smiled the smile of a woman in the throes of ecstasy.

The camera panned and Dad pulled his cock back and Derek switched to dad's balls. Dad held still and Derek went to town on them. Dad moaned off camera.

"Fuck, Derek, that's it. Lick my balls. Oh! Perfect. Yeah. That's it. Fuck, I love that!"

I heard my mother off frame. "Baby don't stop! I was so close! Keep fucking my ass!"

Dad laughed. "Margie, you've cum six times already. I've only cum once!"

"Too bad! Fuck my ass!"

Dad chuckled and started earnestly fucking my mother's ass. I watched his cock drive in and out. My mother's anus was stretched thin around his girth, and I could see her anal flesh clinging to his cock. Derek ate and licked, and mom was soon making all sorts of noises. She was loud and vocal.

"Fuck my ass! Oh fuck. Baby! Yes!" For a moment, the camera swung up to show my mother, shoulders pressed to the bed, her head turned to the side. Her eyes were closed, and her face was lit with pleasure. "I am fucking love this! Ungh! So close. You're so deep, baby! Harder!"

Dad was grunting hard. The view returned to his cock and mom's ass cheeks rippled under his driving hips. It was so disgusting!

The lie was only in my thoughts. My pussy was on fire and my stomach did flip flops. I could feel my nipples tighten painfully, and I reached up and gave them a squeeze. Pleasure shot to my clitoris, and I moaned alongside my mother. I shouldn't be enjoying this. This is so wrong.

"I'm cuming!" screeched my mother.

Dad pulled his cock free, and I watched in shock as clear liquid shot from my mother's vagina like a geyser onto Derek's face, who opened his mouth to catch it. Dad grabbed his cock and stroked it and he grunted hard and then came himself. Mom had just squirted. Oh my God!

I watched my dad fire cum from his cock in rapid bursts. His cum splashed right on mom's gaping asshole and ran down through her glistening and swollen pussy lips. Dad moaned and stroked his cock. A thick white rope of his sperm shot into mom's asshole, disappearing. He continued to stroke and then aimed his cock downwards and shot into Derek's hungry mouth. Mom was squealing with pleasure. Her pussy vibrated and suddenly her fingers were there, rubbing and circling her swollen clitoris. I realised it was like looking at my own pussy.

I came then. Suddenly. Unexpectedly. Without touching myself. As orgasms go, it was mild. But it startled me with its urgency and suddenly it was just what I needed. For a moment, lost in the pleasure of my orgasm, the scene on the television became hot. Sexual. Loving. Not frightening at all. I wanted that. What mom experienced. I never knew watching two men pleasure themselves would be something I intimately needed. But there it was before me.

Dad plunged his cock back into mom's asshole. Derek lifted his head and started licking at dad's shaft. Then I realised he was lapping up the cum being pulled out of mom's ass by dad's cock.

I threw up.

After all the wine, watching my parents sodomise each other, and all the cum eating, was too much for me. Eating the cum from my mother's ass was too much. Red wine, and the remains of my breakfast, splashed heavily onto the tile and the fake bearskin rug in front of the fireplace. I fell to my hands and knees and my stomach lurched and compressed and I threw up again, much harder. I retched for what felt like an eternity until my stomach was empty.

I collapsed on my side, unable to see the television, and felt sweat pouring from every pore. The video kept playing.

"Jesus, Albert," moaned my mother. "Share it with me! Stop kissing Derek!"

My eyes swam in my head, and I felt lost. This couldn't be happening.

I heard smacking noises. "Hmm, better. You know I love the taste of my ass and your cum!"

Dad chuckled. "Margie, you are such a dirty slut."

"Whore, baby. I'm your fucking whore."

"My whore. Always my whore. My cum bucket."

"Hmm. Yes, I am."

I heard kissing noises and lay there.

"Um," said Derek. "Can I fuck your ass now, Albert?"

"Please," replied my dad.

I retched.

I could hear them but could thankfully not see any more.

After a long moment, I heard Derek again. "Yeah, that's it, Margie. Lick my ass. That gets me hard! Albert, lick my balls... Ungh! Perfect! Fuck, I can't wait!"

I heard wet sounds for a time and moans and grunts from Derek.

"Okay, I'm ready!" exclaimed Derek. "Give me that ass!"

I heard rustling and then dad made a strange noise.

"Oh Jesus, I love that ass, Albert!"

"I love your cock inside me, Derek!"

"Look at that!" said my mom, quietly. "Look at that monster cock fuck your ass, baby!"

"Is it in focus?"

"Yes, dear."

Then, on the video, a doorbell rang.

"Dammit," said Derek. "That's Danielle. Can you get the door, Margie?"

Mom laughed. "Seeing as your cock is balls deep in my husband's ass, I would say, yes."

"You're gonna love Danielle. She's amazing. Her pussy is so sweet. Her mouth is divine."

"Just how many of your university students are you fucking, Derek?"

Derek laughed. "Only three."

Mom laughed and her voice faded away.

Meanwhile, Dad and Derek were still fucking. I pushed myself off the floor. The smell of my vomit in the air was thick and disgusting. I looked at the screen just in time to see mom plop on the bed next to my father, who was on all fours, his face flushed a deep red.

A new face appeared on the other side of dad. A young woman, about twenty, naked and with massive pendulous tits. My lower back groaned in sympathy with the size of them.

"Bonjour, you guys! Look at you, Derek! Pounding that gorgeous ass!" Her Quebec accent was thick.

"Albert, Margie, meet Danielle. Danielle, meet your new fuck friends!"

"Nice to meet you! Where do we start?"

Mom answered her by moving over and positioning herself between her legs and then eating her out. My jaw dropped. There was my mother eating pussy like she was starving. My mom was a lesbian. Dad leaned in and helped her. Dad licked her asshole.

"Oh my god, Danielle," gushed my mother. "Your cunt is delicious! So wet! Fuck me!"

Every time my mom used the word cunt, I flinched.

Danielle had her head thrown back and moaned. She squeezed her own nipples. "Oh, oui! Mange ma chatte et mon cul!"

Dad grunted. "Fuck Derek, so good and so deep!"

"Watching you two eat out my favourite student is too much!" replied Derek.

"Cum in my ass, dude!"

Dude? Did my dad just call the guy fucking his ass, dude?

I fumbled for the remote and pressed power. The television switched off with the grunts of Derek cuming in my father's ass. After a moment I smashed the power button on the VHS. When the red power light faded, I sat back on my ass on the floor and held my head.

I cried for an hour. I cried because I was so turned on. I could barely control and contain myself and it disgusted me. My inner thighs were slick with my own juices. My stomach fluttered with desire. I knew if I touched myself, I would cum again in an instant. I was repulsed with myself. Disgusted with my parents. They were gay! Lesbians? Queer? I had no idea. It was all too much to process.

I crawled clear of the fireplace area and stumbled into the master bathroom. I rinsed my mouth with water and then wanting something like mouthwash I opened the cupboards. Of course, I found more sex things. Most of which was a douche device. For him and her, according to the box. I ran crying to my own bathroom, turned on the shower, and sat under the water with my knees raised to my chest and held tight, still fully dressed, until the water turned cold, and I exited shivering.

I stripped and crawled into my bed, still wet, and threw the covers over my head. I suddenly remembered where I had seen Derek before. He had come to the funeral and the wake. He hadn't aged well and had looked much older than middle age to me. He had been clearly distraught. Lost in my own grief I hadn't cared at the time. My thoughts swirled and thankfully, exhausted physically and mentally, I fell asleep.

My dreams were strange, horribly erotic, vile, and twisted. I woke at one point, with no true memory of my dreams, but with a burning desire, and I masturbated to a massive orgasm. I curled up on my side, knees drawn to my chest, and cried afterward until I fell back asleep.

I fell into a routine. A routine where I would wake, shower, eat, and find myself in my parents' room watching all the videos they had made. I left the thumb drives alone. They scared me. They had dates right up until only a few months before their accident in New Orleans. I found four homemade tapes with my parents swinging hard with strangers. They fucked everything. Every which way. They were insatiable. They drank cum like candy. Ate pussy, assholes, cocks, cum, the works. My parents were irreparably changed in my eyes. Gone were the loving nurturing couple. Instead, I saw them now as sexual deviants. I saw them engage in sexual acts that defied imagination. It was pure debauchery.

And I masturbated nonstop. I couldn't help it. My bodily desires warred with my disgusted brain. Watching them on screen having crazy sex excited me terribly. And revolted me. I masturbated, relished the clearer head for a moment, and was able to push through.

My parents had swung with the best of them in Virginia Beach for three years before I was born. FMM was the usual scene. But lots of FFM, too. I watched house orgies where the camera followed dad as he went around on a dare from my mother and stuck his dick in every hole he could find, men and women. Mom helped him and laughed.

The last VHS tape mentioned me, still a baby inside my mother. In the video, mom was lying on the bed naked and rubbing her belly, which was slightly swollen. I realised it was me inside her. A new life. Suddenly I worried that dad wasn't my dad. Mom had fucked so many men, often with many of them cuming inside her over and over, her pussy dripping cum like a leaky faucet. I watched transfixed. Dad slid up beside mom and slipped his cock into her. That no longer phased me.

I wondered how they had filmed so many interactions in their lives, no matter how small. But I knew Dad had always been a movie and picture nut. We had months of footage of me crawling around as a baby, or throwing up, or making funny faces as I shit my diaper. He had filmed everything growing up. The doting father. My role model for how men should be, up until now.

"I fucking love your dick inside me, Albert. Go slow, okay? Make love to me."

"I love you, Margie. I'm so excited to be a father!"

"This is the best thing we've ever done!" gushed my mother and then rolled over to her side. Dad spooned behind her and slipped his lubricated cock back inside.

"You do know what this means, right?" asked my dad.

"Yeah, we can go back to swinging again. I miss it so much!"

"I know you do, baby. We made the right choice. We stopped to let you get pregnant. But we did it!"

"Yeah, it was hard not getting extra dick for the last three months."

"You could have just let them ass fuck you, Margie."

"I know but I only wanted your dick in me while we tried. It only took one month!"

"That was a fun month. Just you and me. Like old times."

Mom chuckled and reached down and moved dad to her other opening. Dad pushed inside and soon was fucking her ass.

"I'm so glad we found each other," groaned my mom.

"Me too."

"Remember that first time?"

"Yeah. My first glory hole and there you were! I knew the moment you swallowed my load I wanted you."

"You stalked me there!"

"Only a little."

"I let you. Knew you were following me. I thought I would shock you. Then I found out your cock hits all my right places. Baby, put it back in my cunt."

Dad moved his cock back and slowly thrust away.

"My dad would have hated knowing his daughter was a complete slut."

"You're a fucking whore, Margie. A slut is something... nicer..."

"Yes, I am. Fuck, I love sex so much."

"I wonder if our son will be like you or me?"

"Hmm. A daughter, I think."

"Daughter? How do you know?"

"I just know. She'll probably be like me. Mom was like me. Insatiable."

"Like me."

I almost rewound the tape. What had mom just said? Nana had been a sex freak, too? It ran in the family? I blinked and re-focused on the video.

Mom was moaning a little louder. Dad kept pounding her pussy, his cock glistening with mom's pussy juice. He was rubbing her belly.

"We should decide names..." he grunted out.

Mom smiled. "I already have. Carmen."

Dad barked a laugh. "Really? Carmen from the opera? The gypsy?"

"Seems perfect to me."

"I like Angela," said my dad, and I realised that was the moment I was named. By my dad, no less, while fucking my mom. Carmen was my middle name, and I felt a little dizzy.

"Hmm. Angela," murmured my mother. "That has possibilities... Our little angel..."

Dad pushed two fingers into mom's asshole. Mom smiled a deeply satisfied smile. Dad grinned down at her. "And when she turns into a whore like you? What will we do then?"

Mom moaned at his words. "Jesus, she'll be hotter than me. A younger version..."

"Think what we can teach her... Like your mom taught you," whispered dad into her ear. My eyes went round at the implication.

Mom chuckled. "We are two of a kind, baby. Oh! I can feel your fingers pressing on your cock through my ass! I'm close."

"Already? Want me to fill you up or do you want to swallow?"

"Hmm. Fill me up, suck it out, and then give it to me to swallow."

"As you wish..."

"Why won't you hold me, Westley?"

Dad laughed at The Princess Bride quote, I rolled my eyes, and then watched dad bite down on mom's nipple hard. Mom cried out dad's name and came screeching. Dad thrust once, twice, and then I watched his shaft pulse with his ejaculation deep into mom's cunt. He sucked hard on mom's tit, and she was lost in pleasure, panting and moaning. Dad finished and then slipped down to suck his own cum from her pussy.

I turned it off, feeling my bile rise, but not nearly as forceful as before. I'd seen them fuck so many times now. I was worried I was becoming numb to their sexual debauchery.

I thought about what mom had said. About her mom and how she had taught my mom sex, but that couldn't be. And how my mom had been to a glory hole. Sucking and fucking strangers. That's where she had met dad. I could no longer cry. I was drained emotionally.

And my pussy was drenched. My desires rose, and I touched myself for a moment. An orgasm ripped through me and left me panting on my side, curled up in a ball.

Fuck my life.

* * *

I stopped watching the videos for the longest time after that. I was losing myself. I no longer felt grounded in any way. The thumb drives were stashed in my room inside a fake copy of Lord of the Rings with a cut out space inside. I stayed in the house and focused on getting through a bunch of PC games I had never finished. All the while I thought back to the videos. My parents had slept with at least a hundred people in those tapes. I began to recognise the people by their faces and bodies. I would see a dick and think, that's Frank, or that's Peter. Oh look, Janice's pussy again and she finally trimmed it.

Mom and dad reached new heights the more I watched. The travelled around the world to meet couples and people. They recorded most everything. They talked about where they were going, who they were meeting. There were secret swinging places all over the world and I now knew where most of them were. They were established places, known by a select few. To join you needed to have the desire, knowledge, money, and a clean bill of health.

Six weeks after watching that first VHS tape, I found myself driving in my red Audi A5 Cabriolet. I drove aimlessly, or so I thought. I knew most of Virginia Beach and soon found myself in an industrial area I had never been to. I looked around and then saw a building that my mom and dad had frequented. It was a glory hole facility and much more. The sign over the door read: Bradley Consulting, LLC. This was one of my parents' businesses. They owned this seedy place.

With a jolt I realised I now owned this place. I owned a glory hole.

I drove past, shocked that I had intentionally driven here without consciously knowing it and more shocked to know mom and dad owned it. I circled the block and then, desperate to distract myself, I drove through a donut shop drive-thru and ordered a medium coffee with cream and sugar. I parked near the entrance to the business where I could observe it and sipped the overly hot beverage.

The time was just after six in the evening, and with it being mid-Fall the days were getting shorter. I watched a black BMW drive up and park in front of the building about fifty feet in front of me. The driver door opened, and I recognised Derek at once as he exited. He wore a nice grey suit, with no tie. He had gained a lot of weight since I had seen him in the videos with my parents.

He looked around quickly and barely glanced at me in my convertible. He went around to the passenger door and opened it. A long pair of legs appeared followed by the rest of a stunning black woman. She looked high-class. She moved with poise and Derek took her hand and helped her up to the sidewalk.