Debauchery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angela, William could easily run this place. You have no idea."

Even Willy looked surprised.

"Honestly, William. You're a horn-dog. I've checked your browser history."

"What? When?"

"Two nights ago. You fucked me, then passed out. I was bored and opened your phone with your face. Such naughty tastes. Blond, big tits, your height, gorgeous ass. Why, I might start to think the porn stars you like look a little bit like our client here..." Marcia laughed, and the sound brightened up the dark and gloomy evening.

Willy looked upset but Marcia's laugh soon had him laughing too. He looked at me for a long moment and I started to feel uncomfortable.

"Lots going on, Angie. First, I'm so sorry about your parents. That was terrible. It rocked the whole town. VB never lost highly respected people like your parents before. But this," and he waved his arm around to capture the building we were in. "This is crazy. Who knew your parents were into this? Did you have any clue?"

I shook my head vehemently. "No! Not at all! I'm just as surprised as you! I came by today to check this place out. I had... uh, found out about it. I came by, saw Derek for the first time and came in. He was like the cat with the canary in his mouth. All quiet and worried. When I came in here and found him in the safe... I'm just glad I was on the phone with you."

"Hmm, well, my conversation with him might have been what killed him..."

"No, you should have seen him. Pasty or red-faced. Sweating. I should have seen the signs. I had no idea. Dad was always so fit, ya know?"

Marcia snorted. "He was a pig. Listen, this is going to be a long night. I'm going to get Chinese takeout and grab better booze than this shit. I'll be back in thirty minutes. This is going to be a long night, Angela. Any favourite Chinese food?"

I shook my head then looked up at her. "Oh, wait, yes. Sweet and sour chicken balls. I love those."

"Done. William?"

"The usual, hon."

"Okay," replied Marcia and then stopped at the doorway and looked back. "You guys should clear the air a little before I get back. The sexual tension is getting too high. Angela? Maybe blow him? That'll take the edge off..." and she sauntered away.

I whipped my head to stare at Willy. He was looking anywhere but at me. "Willy? Why'd she say that?"

"Marcia and I have been seeing each other for about a year now. It's getting pretty serious. But..."

"But what?"

"I'm still hung up over you, Angie. I'm sorry! You were just the perfect girl for me, you know? Then I met Marcia. She has a way of seeing past bullshit. It's what makes her such a great lawyer. Trial lawyer, too. She saw past mine and gradually got it out of me."

"Got what out of you?"

"That I'm still madly in love with you. I don't know why."

"Willy!"

"It's true. I'm sorry. I assure you I can and will remain professional with you at all times. But Marcia knows and knew I had to tell you before this goes any further."

"She just told me to blow you!"

Willy cleared his throat and took a big swig of his whiskey. He grimaced as he swallowed it. "Yeah, so, Marcia cuts through bullshit. She cut through mine. Knows I still fantasize about being with you. Had me admit one day I would do anything for one more blow job from you. Sorry. Childish, really."

I sat there soaking in everything he said. I hadn't truly thought about Willy in some time. I thought back to our relationship. It had started with me bumping into him at a bar near GMU. He was there celebrating with his colleagues over some legal win. He looked mature, wise, and sexy, and I flirted with him shamefully. He took me home to his place and we had fooled around pretty much non-stop for four months. And then I was over him. I explained it all to him. I thought we had parted friends. Now looking at him and remembering the past, I could see the crush still there. I'm a beautiful woman. I am fully aware of that. You have to be self-aware, because just looking the way I am has an effect on men. And women if I'm being honest. Willy had fooled me. Let me believe we ended well. His eyes wouldn't stay on me. He looked everywhere but at me.

"Marcia would just let me blow you. Is she your girlfriend? For real?"

Willy nodded.

"And that's okay? Getting random blowjobs from prior girlfriends?"

Willy nodded. "Yeah. Trust me. She and me, we kind of have a thing."

"A thing. What kind of thing?"

He looked uncomfortable. "A sexy thing?"

"What kind of sexy thing? Jesus, Willy! Just fucking tell me!"

Willy always knew I was pissed when I swore. "We invite others into our house. Ah, bed, actually..."

I stared at Willy in disbelief. Some months ago, I didn't know swingers existed, not really, and certainly not in Virginia Beach. Now my parents were, ran brothels, and my old boyfriend was also doing kinky shit. How had my life turned this weird so fast? I also had a fast education thanks to my parents love for filming everything. I knew how threesomes worked and how they didn't work. I was somewhat of an inexperienced expert, I realised with a start.

"Men or women?" I asked quietly. Inside I was reeling. I never had conversations like this.

"Huh?" replied Willy looking startled and then he looked at me quizzically. Once he did, he couldn't tear his eyes away.

"Men or women? Or both? Who do you invite into your bed?"

"Oh," he said and looked around again before I caught his eyes and held them. "Would it upset you to know both?"

I nodded in understanding. "And do you partake of both? Or just the women?"

I watched the blood rise fast in Willy's face. He had never blushed so hard before and I knew the answer before he said anything.

"Um, both. A couple of times. It's Marcia, she's... no, that's not fair. It's me. She loves it though. We share our bed with other couples."

"Fourways?" I asked.

"Yeah. Usually. Sometimes threesomes, but its easier to find likeminded couples. Angie, I'm sorry, you shouldn't have to hear this."

"No, it's all right. My entire world has changed in the last six months and this..." I waved my hand around. "This is just my new normal, I think."

I thought then, hoping Willy would let me process this without interrupting. I thought back to our prior relationship. How good it had been. Willy had a cock that I adored. Just the right length and thickness. He was enthusiastic in bed. Attentive. Not demanding, unless it was called for, and if you don't know when its right to demand sexual things from your partner, you've never had great sex. And he was always so much more experienced than me. He shaped how I enjoy sex now. I sometimes masturbated thinking of him. His mouth. His hands. His ass. The feel of his muscles flexing on his arms and chest and back when he thrust into me. I remembered all that.

Marcia had been serious. A girl knows. Some hidden way of communicating, perhaps. She needed me to do this. And then suddenly I wanted it too.

I rose and Willy looked startled. I dropped to my knees in front of him and started on his belt.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to blow you, Willy. Sit back and relax. I remember how you like it. How could I forget? Let me do this for you. You've saved me today. I would like to do you a favour, okay? Between friends? Will that be okay? Marcia was serious about this. Trust her. Let go. Let me do this? Okay?"

Willy nodded and I reached in through his pants and pulled out his lovely hard cock. It had been ages since I had seen it, but it was exactly how I remembered it. I sniffed the air and memories flooded back when the scent of his manliness hit my brain. Long Sunday afternoons, lying in bed together. Watching his cum erupt from the tip of his penis. The taste. The hardness. The desire.

He was in my mouth, and I was lost in the sensation and the act. Giving pleasure to a man is out of this world. Most men during sex are quiet. I've never fully understood why that is. Except when giving blowjobs. Men are far more vocal during a blow job and for me that's a huge turn on. When my mouth first engulfed the first two inches of his cock and cock head, Willy moaned deep in his chest. I suddenly remembered the vibration that would cause. I could feel his moan through his cock, and it excited me.

Images of my parent's sex tapes flooded me. How my mother had blown men was unique for me to see. I hesitated for a moment and then used the same technique on Willy. It involves using both hands, a little twisting, lots of tongue and suction.

Willy lasted about a minute; I think. Maybe and probably a lot less than a minute. In moments, his cock erupted in my mouth, quickly filling it with his hot, creamy spunk. He moaned loud and hard. I may have moaned, too. The knowledge I had done that, made him cum, with my mouth, was empowering. I realised I missed sex. The control. The fantasy. The delights. I loved giving blowjobs. It's a dominating and a submissive act all in one. Then the taste of his cum hit me. A remembered taste. The taste of Willy. And I swallowed and sucked hard on his penis for more. Soon he started to shrivel, his desire spent for the moment. I cleaned him up and gently returned his perfectly average sized cock to his pants and did him up. Average cocks are perfect cocks, at least to me. It's the man attached to it that's the sexual turn on and either gets me off or not.

Willy bent to kiss me, and I turned my head so that he only kissed my cheek.

"Sorry, Willy. It seems its okay to blow you, but a kiss feels wrong somehow..."

He smiled at me. "I get it. Thank you, Angela. You're even better at that than before. I missed you."

I smiled up at him, hoping my lipstick was still okay. "My pleasure. I'm sorry I broke us apart. I had no idea you felt so strongly." Willy helped me to my feet, and I sank into the chair opposite him.

"It's okay, Angela. A life with me would have been terrible for you. I knew that then and I know that now. Marcia? She's like you except a lawyer. We click just the same, her and me, and I love her. I'm just not ready to tell her yet. She's special. In many ways, I love her so much more than I ever loved you. It's deeper. Feels long term, ya know? And the sex is pretty spectacular. You'll have to teach her that move."

"It was my mother's trick," I said before I could stop myself.

"Your mother's trick? How would you know that?"

I sighed. "Long story, which I'll get to, eventually. Suffice it to say for now that my parents not only owned this club but participated and filmed it. I've seen the videos."

Willy looked at me long and hard. "This is huge, Angie. Worldwide. Your parents had real estate and businesses all over the world according to Derek. This is going to be long and drawn out. It may take years and be very expensive to navigate legally."

I grinned at Willy. "Then who better to represent me than you and your dad?"

Willy's face went sad.

"Oh no, Willy? What aren't you telling me?"

"I put dad into a long-term care facility around the time your parents were killed. Alzheimer's. Came on fast. He's just a shell of a man now. Not my father. Not any longer."

"Oh, Willy! Yes, he is! He's still your father! Alive and breathing! Go see him. Be with him. I would do anything to see my father alive again!"

"Not like this you wouldn't, Angie. Not like this..."

We sat in silence deep in memories of our fathers and just how vibrant they were in our lives. Then we spoke of shared memories and laughed quietly. Marcia entered quietly and stood watching us for a moment before letting us know she was back. She strode in and deposited food and drink on the desk before moving in front of William and standing between his legs.

"You two look cosy! William, by the look about you I would say our new client has already blown you!" Marcia leaned over and kissed him passionately. "Look at your smiling face! Such a good boy!" Marcia turned to me. "How was he? He wasn't all fuck-your-face, was he? He can get like that, you may remember."

I smiled awkwardly at her and shook my head.

"She was better than before, Marcia. She's learned some new things. Wonderful things!"

Marcia gave me a coy look. "Teach me before we finish tonight?"

I was shocked but nodded, feeling heat rush to my face. These two were amazing and open. I was in awe of their relationship. I doubted I could ever be that open. Or share a boyfriend with anyone. I found myself envious of Willy and wondering if we had stayed together whether we would have had the same relationship. I knew in my heart it wouldn't have and I felt a little sad.

Marcia took a seat, and we all opened the food and laid it out to share. There was enough food for twice as many people and I said so. Marcia handed out chopsticks.

"Angela, we're gonna be all night with this. We're gonna need the energy. Dig in and let's get started! First, send us the electronic copies of the forms you signed..."

* * *

This would be the best place for a literary montage. Camera zooming in on paperwork. Faces tense and questioning. A-ha moments of discovery. Frowns and laughter. The food slowly dwindling. The 18-year-old single malt scotch level getting lower and lower. Camera to the clock on the wall with the hands spinning.

But that's crazy. Overall, that evening we poured through the safe contents and electronic documents for about eight hours. The safe contained financials for the swingers' club we were in, legal papers, and about five thousand dollars in cash. I handed all the money to Willy and Marcia and said it was the retainer. We wrapped up at five in the morning and it seemed perfectly normal for me to go home with them. I don't know why. I felt safe with them. Unjudged. And Marcia seemed incredibly happy to share Willy with me. She adored him. And she adored sharing him. I didn't understand and didn't question it.

Willy had an exciting time. So did I, and I was thankful when Marcia explained she wouldn't, nor would she expect her and me to do anything sexual. That made it all easier for me and I let myself go with it. All of which meant Willy had to please both of us all by himself. And he was up for it. His skills were so much better than before. He had gone from sexy older experienced man to a love god. He was so much more confident I nearly came just from him looking at me. I will admit Marcia licked and sucked my breasts at one point and the orgasm she induced was mind-blowing. That was my limit, though. All-in-all it was my first threesome and I left it with a sense of wonder. I wondered why I had never tried it before. It was magical. My favourite parts were when Willy and I would make love and Marcia touched Willy all over and kissed him with my face just inches away from her lips. It thrilled me sharing a man with another woman in ways that shocked me.

The other startling thing I discovered was that I had never watched people having sex right in front of me before. It is so much more real watching it. Its raw, visceral, with highly charged emotions and hormones. You can see people trying so hard to please the other person. It's beautiful to watch. It changes you. I don't understand why violence fills our televisions. I would much rather watch people loving one another. It is so much more satisfying. I also found myself fascinated by Marcia's body. She was beautiful and watching her cum was thrilling. Women cum so much better than men. I found myself waiting for those moments.

I was starting to understand my parents so much better.

By the end of the two days that we spent together, Willy and Marcia were willing to be my full-time lawyers. Working just for me. Turns out, through my inheritance, I was loaded beyond belief. Now we just had to wrench it all back from the lawyers who conned me.

The contents of the safe would help. But mostly it would be the thumb drives hidden in the fake copy of the Lord of the Rings back home. But I wouldn't know that until I finally came home and found my house ransacked.

End of Part One

Okay, there's the opening salvo. This story is going to blur the lines between all my other stories in small and large ways. My Sex-Universe is growing. It's exciting!

Angela Carmen Bradley will return in Debauchery Part Two!

Lana Ocean

December 2021

All rights reserved. Copyright 2021 Lana Ocean