Debauchery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He closed her door and then locked the car with a fob. I was close enough to hear the electronic chirp. Hand-in-hand Derek and the black beauty approached the glory hole entrance and Derek produced a black key card and keyed the door. He swung the door open, and they disappeared inside.

I sat and stared at his BMW for thirty minutes wondering what to do. Finally, I admitted to myself that my curiosity was screaming at me. I set down my lukewarm coffee and closed the ragtop to my car. Then I got out and locked my car and stood there for a long moment staring at the door, summoning my courage.

I always wore comfortable clothes. It drove my parents wild. I'm a jeans and t-shirt gal. I don't use a purse, instead I always have a black messenger bag with me that says "Zombie Survival Kit" on it. I tossed in my key fob and phone and stood on the sidewalk looking toward Derek's car.

With a few hesitant steps, I walked over to the entrance of the building. Up close I could see an intercom box mounted by the door over the key card lock. The large white button on the intercom beckoned me. I lifted a hand and then withdrew it.

Stop this, I admonished myself. You're strong enough for this. You need to see the inside. You need to understand all of this. The answers are right inside, you idiot! Push the button!

Of its own volition, my hand rose, darted like a snake, and stabbed the intercom button. I waited.

After about ten seconds, I heard a voice come out of the speaker.

"We are not open. We do not accept solicitors," said a male voice that I recognised as Derek's.

"Um, I'm not a solicitor," I replied, lamely.

"What can I do for you?" asked Derek.

"Um, I'm Angela. Angela Bradley?"

The intercom went silent, and I waited a long moment. I looked around and spotted a security camera pointed at the entrance. I stared at it.

"I said I'm Angela Bradley. I think I own this place. Let me in, please?"

"Dear God," answered Derek. "Hold on. Let me come down there. One second."

I waited and fidgeted. After what seemed like an eternity, I heard noises behind the opaque door. In a moment I heard a click and the door swung open toward me. I stepped clear. There, standing with frowning bushy eyebrows, was the real-life Derek. The man who repeatedly fucked my dad's ass. And my mom's. And many others.

"Fuck me, it is you," he said and stepped through the door to stand in front of me. The door swung shut and locked with a click. "What are you doing here? How'd you find out about this place?"

I looked him up and down. He was easily in his late fifties, and unlike most modern men, he wasn't interested in staying in shape. He had a large belly that looked strapped on; he was lean everywhere except for his rotund belly. His hair was still thick but turning from grey to white. Deep wrinkles spread from the corners of his hazel eyes to cover his forehead and cheeks. He looked like he was pushing into his sixties at least. But I knew he was my parents' age and was likely only around fifty-one, or fifty-two. He wasn't aging well. Liver spots covered his hands. He was sweating profusely.

He stared at me in continued shock and remained in front of the locked door, blocking me.

"I saw the tapes. All of them. You, mom, and dad," I said.

Derek's eyes went round, and his bushy eyebrows rose high. "No way! They destroyed those! They promised me!"

I shook my head. I was starting to dislike this man.

Derek's eyes went a little wild then. He looked around and then at me. "What do you want? Money?" He pulled out a handkerchief--something I had never seen a person use in my life--and he wiped at his forehead and the back of his neck. The handkerchief disappeared in a suit pocket.

"Money? What? No! Wait, why would I want money?"

"Your parents always did! Did you not know?" He peered at me sharply. "You don't know? Your parents were in the blackmail business. They have dirt on so many people across the world. How do you think they made their money?" Derek looked around quickly. "Why are you here? Fuck me. You better come inside."

He turned, produced the black key card, keyed the door, and pulled the door open and held it.

"Come on. Come inside."

I hesitated, still trying to digest what he had just said about my parents. No way they were blackmailing people. They weren't like that. They consulted for a variety of corporations. They went in, found out how they could improve their business, wrote a report, and moved on. I looked through the door into the dark interior. It seemed ominous. I took one step and then another and entered with Derek close on my heels. I suddenly felt trapped, and fear started to blossom.

I blinked in the darkness until my eyes adjusted. The entrance led to a set of stairs leading up. Beside me was a coat check, with a little caged wicket. A tip jar was positioned on the counter. The air smelled clean and fresh when I had been expecting to smell musty depravity, however that smells.

I looked up the long flight of narrow stairs and Derek pushed past me to start climbing. "Follow me."

I quickly pulled out my phone and turned on the voice recorder. Derek had his back turned to me and didn't see. I put the phone in my bag and climbed the stairs to emerge at the top on a landing. Derek was breathing hard. There were three doors, one marked with the symbol for women, another with the symbol for men, and to our right, a door marked with a sign that said Office. It was through this last door that Derek led me. The door opened and beyond was a large office space. The inside walls were all glass. Desks, filing cabinets, computers festooned the area. All were empty.

Derek led me down the central corridor to the office at the end. It had pull down blinds and seemed to be the main office. I looked to my left and right and saw nothing that suggested this was a glory hole place. It looked almost like the central hub in a newspaper office. Derek opened the office and stepped inside, removed his suit jacket, and hung it on a hook by the door. He moved around a large oaken desk and sat on the black leather chair. Double monitors were positioned to the right of the desk and a keyboard and mouse sat central.

Derek sank into a large leather office chair and beckoned at the small chair sitting across from the desk. I sank into the seat, adjusted my messenger bag, and stared over the desk at Derek. I was sitting at least a foot lower than him. I frowned, stood, and looked around. I spotted a wheeled chair in the corner and went over to it.

"What are you doing?" asked Derek.

"One second," I replied and wheeled the chair over and pushed the diminutive chair aside. I reached down on the wheeled chair and pulled a lever and the seat rose by a foot. I sat down and looked directly across at Derek. "That's better."

Derek frowned at me. I stared back at him. There was something about him. A menace. An attitude. Something. It rolled off him in waves and I knew I could never trust this man.

Derek shook his head. "I don't know where to start. What do you know?"

"Start at the beginning," I suggested. I didn't know anything other than the crazy sex. No way was I admitting just how ignorant I was about what my parents did for a living. There's no way they blackmailed people. No way in Hell.

Derek looked uneasy. "The beginning. Huh. Hard to recall now. It was so many years ago. Your parents and I met in university. We majored in business..."

* * *

Derek was flushed, and he knew it and now his dorm room door had been knocked on. He had just masturbated to the image seared in his brain. Margie Cooper had shown him her tits only a half-hour ago. He had been sitting in one of the coffee lounges at GMU when she had sat near him no more than six feet away. Her chest caught his eye, and he found he couldn't tear his eyes from her gorgeous tits and cleavage, barely contained in the tacky Tweety Bird t-shirt she wore. But she was easily the hottest girl at university. She was the talk of the locker rooms and dorms. A rich bitch with the money to make herself look spectacular.

He kept stealing glances when he could. He was being discrete, he knew. He pretended to read his textbook, but would look over surreptitiously and admire her profile, her prominent breasts, and those succulent red, glossy, lips. His cock was stirring in his sweatpants, and he felt the rising of desire. He would love to fuck this woman despite how he normally went for men. There was something about her. She looked gorgeous. She exuded sexuality. Blond hair, with pins holding it back over her ears, was kept long, and flowed down her back. She was writing in a journal of some kind with a yellow pencil of all things. Derek could see she had chewed most of the eraser away.

She kept putting the pencil in her mouth. He watched her tongue swirl the eraser and his cock went rigid. He shifted in his seat and adjusted himself. He hoped he hadn't been caught and when he glanced at her, she was staring right at him.

He felt trapped and couldn't look away from her stabbing eyes. He could see the disapproval there. The judgement. Her blue eyes looked electric, and a flicker of fear passed through him.

Finally, she looked away and around the café. No one was paying attention, and she looked back at Derek. She smiled then and her face transformed from a beauty to a goddess. Derek's breath stilled and his fear fled. Still smiling, she grabbed the lower hem of her t-shirt and lifted it up over her massive tits. The lower hem dragged her breast flesh up, and when it broke over her tits, they dropped free and jiggled. Her tits were perfect and sat high and proud. Her nipples pointed almost straight up. Derek could only stare in disbelief. She grinned at him and then covered up by slowly lowering her shirt.

Derek could only stare at her. No one would believe him, he knew. He couldn't understand what was happening. He stood in a panic and then regretted it. His hard cock pushed against his sweatpants, and he watched in horror as her eyes travelled down to stare at the bulge in his pants. He was mortified, grabbed his books, and placed them in front of his pants, and fled from the café, never once looking back.

He had missed the look of lust that had crossed Margie's face.

He ran back to his dorm room. He was the only occupant, a perk of being a senior in GMU. He closed the door, flopped onto his bed, and pulled his pants down. His hand was around his thick shaft and pumping in a heartbeat. He lowered his other hand and gently stroked his nut sack. In his mind, Margie was revealing her perfect tits to him again. This time he rose and dropped his pants. Her mouth was on his cock, sucking him in front of everyone in the café. Those people who called him gay and made fun of him were silenced watching Margie swallow his monster cock. All of it.

He felt his orgasm drive through him, and he grunted in ecstasy as his cum spewed from his cock in powerful jets. His cum rose high in the air and tumbled down to land on his chest. He continued to jerk through the orgasm, moaning with the intensity, until his cum simply oozed from the tip. His hand was coated in cum and he stopped jerking and lay back exhausted.

His desire for Margie pleasantly surprised him. He was bi, but preferred men. Usually, women needed to be a little butch for him to catch his interest. Margie was the farthest thing from being butch. He couldn't understand his attraction. He lay in a funk, trying to understand why Margie had flashed her tits at him.

Then there was a soft knock at his door that sounded as loud as church bells. He froze lying on his bed, still covered in his fresh cum. He looked down at his massive cock, still hard, and oozing cum all over his hand and belly. He glanced at his red t-shirt and could see the copious amount of cum pooled there and staining the shirt dark red. In his hurry to cum, he had failed to lift his shirt clear.

He decided to remain quiet in hopes whoever was at the door went away.

The door knocked again, this time a voice came with it.

"Derek? Hi, it's me Margie? Can we talk a moment?"

He looked at his door in shock. What the fuck was she doing here? How'd she know where I was?

"I know you're in there. I think I just heard you cum..."

What the actual fuck! thought Derek, wildly. What the fuck is going on?

"Let me in. Please?"

Derek lay frozen unable to respond.

Margie's voice changed to a fake whisper. "Let me in. I want to see your cock. Please? I've heard all about it."

She heard about my cock? Who was talking about my cock? Why would anyone talk about my cock?

"From Albert. My boyfriend. Let me in. Listen, I don't think everyone needs to hear just how gay you are. Let me in."

Albert? The guy I had fucked a few times? He was going out with Margie? Nothing made sense.

Margie pounded the door harder.

Derek, in a panic, leapt off the bed, rushed the door, and opened it. Margie stood on the other side. When the door opened her face broke into a huge smile. She looked him over and focused on the wet stain on his shirt, and Derek died inside. He moved to cover himself up when Margie pushed gently on his chest to force him deeper inside and she stepped forward with him kicking the door with her heel.

The door swung and closed with a click. Derek stared at Margie, but her eyes were tracking the cum on his t-shirt. Her hand whipped out and lifted the shirt, her fingers holding the wet, cum covered material. Her other hand grabbed his sweatpants and his cock flopped forward. Her eyes locked on his exposed cock, still oozing cum.

"Oh my God," she breathed. "So fucking huge! Look at all the cum! So much!"

Margie reached out a finger and swiped it through the cum on his cockhead. It sent an electric shock of pleasure to his brain. He watched transfixed as she popped the finger in her mouth and sucked off his cum.

"So delicious!" she murmured and fell to her knees.

Derek could only watch as she took his penis into her mouth, cum and all, and sucked on it. His breathing hitched hard, and pleasure drove through his cock, up to his brain, and convinced him this was all perfect and normal. Her mouth was wet and warm, and his cock surged to life.

For a time, she simply bobbed on his cock. She was lost in it and clearly enjoying it. For Derek it was simply surreal and pleasurable. She was talented, better than most men he knew. She slurped and gagged and sucked like a pro. Only one person could suck his cock better, and that was his ex-Albert, now apparently the boyfriend of the woman sucking his cock in his own dorm room.

When she stopped, he almost fell over. Suddenly she rose and with one motion ripped her t-shirt off. He stared as her breasts swung heavy in front of him. She bent a little and pulled down her sweatpants, pulling her panties with them. She steered Derek backwards as he tried to see her tits and pussy better. When she shoved him, he cried out in fear. He fell backwards, falling forever, before his back hit his bed.

In a flash she crawled up him, straddled him, reached between them to grab his cock, and then he was inside her.

Margie grunted. "So fucking big. So filling. My God, Albert was right..."

She started to ride him, not being gentle. She was taking him. Using him. He didn't care. He was fucking Margie Cooper. She bottomed out on him and then stilled.

"You are stretching me so wide. The pressure is off the scales! It feels like a baseball bat in there! Your cock is beautiful. Now fuck me! Hard!"

For the next thirty minutes, Derek fucked Margie in many positions. She would call out for a switch, reposition, and he would drive his cock back into her. He was now in the doggy-position, and she had her shoulders pressed to his bed and was looking back at him. The look of lust on her face captivated him.

He glanced down at her perfect rosebud. He wet his thumb and drove it relentlessly into her rectum. She squealed in pleasure.

"Fuck yay! Play with my ass! Stretch it wide! Get it ready!"

Get it ready? Did she say get it ready?

"Fuck my ass, you fucker! Fuck my ass!"

Derek didn't hesitate. He pulled his cock from her pussy and lined it up. He pressed his cockhead to her asshole and applied pressure. Margie pushed her ass back at him driving his cock past her sphincter and buried about three inches of him inside her.

"Fuck, yes!" cried Margie. "Deeper! Fuck my ass hard! Fuck the shit out of me! Ungh, it hurts so good!"

Derek drove in hard, throwing caution to the wind, and fucked her ass relentlessly. He spat to lubricate as best he could, but he didn't care, and Margie didn't seem to mind.

"Fuck! Lube! We need lube!" she cried and pulled herself off him. She reached behind her and touched her abused asshole. "Lube?"

Derek rose and moved to his nightstand and pulled out his lube. With this he had fucked a few asses. All men. Margie was his first female ass, and he thought it felt exactly the same, but he desperately wanted back inside. Fucking asses was his favourite thing.

Margie grabbed the lube from him and squirted it directly into her asshole. She wiped it around her pussy as well. Watching her drive three fingers into her ass was exciting, and no sooner had her hands moved away then he plunged his engorged cock deep inside her. The lube added a whole new level of pleasure, and he felt the stirring of his cum rise within him. Each long hard stroke into her willing ass was pure pleasure.

"Fuck yeah. So good Derek. Albert loved your cock. Told me all about it! I told Albert I wanted it, too, and now I have! Fuck me! Harder! Deeper! My god it's so fucking huge!"

Derek grunted trying to digest everything she was saying.

"I need both of you," she said, and Derek's head swam. "You in my ass and Albert in my cunt! Fuck, so hot! The shit we can do! Think of it! Fuck! I'm cuming!"

And she did. Derek was stunned at just how much she came. She came hard and for a long time. Later he would learn that her sexual desire was always turned on. Sex was a constant craving for her. The wilder the better.

She thrashed around his cock. Noises escaped her that defied description. Juices ran down her thighs and she wailed. It was too much for Derek and he grunted as his own orgasm quickly accelerated.

Margie's demeanour changed, still in the throes of her orgasm she pulled free of him and twisted round to lay on her back and put her head under his cock and balls. Her tongue rose quick and lapped at his heavy balls.

"Cum in my mouth! Let me drink you down! I need to swallow that lovely cum fresh from your cock! Feed me!"

Derek's mind whirled. He looked down at his cock, fresh from her ass. His dirty fucking cock. He didn't care and grabbed the shaft and pressed it past her lips and into her mouth.

She made a noise and pushed on the bed with her heels. This pushed her toward the edge of the bed. Derek backed up until he was standing beside the bed looking down at Margie's head hanging backwards over the edge. He saw her gaping mouth and didn't hesitate. He drove his cock into her mouth and pushed hard until he felt his cock plunge into her throat. He was all the way inside her mouth.

He was so close to cuming. He thrust and thrust into her mouth and throat. Her face was bright red, and he knew she couldn't breathe. He watched her play with her bald pussy. Her fingers flew across her clit, pulling her pussy lips up high and tight and then circling more and more frantically.

His orgasm hit and he pulled out of her throat and filled her mouth. She came again, swallowing his load each time he filled it with another hard surge of his ejaculate. He was moaning and stroking. He watched, amazed, as a thick stream of liquid fired with force from Margie's pussy and struck his headboard like a water pistol.