Debauchery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled free and Margie swallowed convulsively before hauling in huge gulps of air. Derek in a fit, plunged his cock deep inside her mouth and throat again. His orgasm continued to spasm through him, and Margie played with herself. He watched liquid run down the headboard in awe.

He withdrew and Margie gasped in air.

"Fuck! That.... <gasp> That was fucking awesome! Jesus!" moaned Margie. "I could taste my ass!"

Derek squeezed a drop of cum out of his cock and wiped it across her upper lip. He had just fucked the most gorgeous woman on campus. He had fucked every hole she had and made her cum hard. He wanted to keep on fucking her. He felt desire rise high within him. He felt he could do anything with this woman. That was a first and the intensity of the excitement frightened him. He looked down at her, knowing somehow that she would allow him to do whatever he wanted to her. His own fuck toy. Fantasies he had always imagined, feeding his masturbation sessions, came hard and fast to his mind.

Could I? Should I? Dare I risk it?

Somehow his courage rose, and he turned around baring his ass to her. He grabbed his ass cheeks and spread them. "Eat my ass..." he ordered and pushed his ass toward her face.

He was rewarded with her hot, firm tongue swirling his asshole. He moaned at the pleasure of it. This was unbelievable! he thought in shock as her tongue danced across his anus. No one is like this! You only read about this in porno magazines!

A new lust overcame him. Deeper. More depraved than he had ever managed before. He felt liberated and thrilled beyond imagining. "Deeper!" he ordered and moaned when she obeyed.

Her hands came up and gripped his waist and held him there. She licked with broad stokes of her tongue. Then she tightened it and probed his asshole and taint. She growled in hunger and pulled him harder against her mouth.

"I can't wait to suck Albert's cum from your ass..."

Derek shuddered and the full import of what she meant cascaded through his brain tripping unknown switches and suddenly, shocking him, he realised he wanted that too.

* * *

Back in the present, Derek had finished his tale of meeting her parents, leaving out the sordid sex parts. But I knew they were hidden in the story. Derek went on to explain how my father and mother and he became a thing throughout the remainder of university. They had pulled him into a world of debauchery and by the time he realised he was in too deep; he was trapped in it.

I watched him closely and looked around the office space. There was sex everywhere in the place. Porn movie posters, adverts for porn stars, images of sex scenes, boxes of sex toys, lube in cases, video cases in all formats. Sex was everywhere on display. There was no escaping it. Oddly enough, there was a large oil painting of a landscape behind the desk on the wall. It was the only pleasant thing in the room. The windows were dingy and what light came through gave the place an ominous feel.

Derek's voice faded, and he peered at me looking for a response. Any reaction, but all I could muster was a cool look his way. I knew the type of man he was. I had seen him in the videos. He was a pervert like my parents. Blackmail? If it was true, he was part of it, no matter what he said to me. I knew this deep in my gut.

I rose and Derek rose with me, looking hopeful. "Show me this place."

"I don't really think..."

"Now!" I barked louder than I had intended. Inside I was seething and frightened at the same time.

Derek looked shocked for a moment and then pleaded again. "Really, I don't think this is such a good idea..."

"I don't care what you fucking think, Derek," I intoned, devoid of emotion. I had heard my mother use the same tone on Derek before in the tapes. Usually when he was pushing the boundaries she had set for him. Group sex boundaries. Like with my mother, he wilted before me and came around the desk looking like nothing more than a small boy caught doing something wrong. I thrilled at the power I had wielded. "Show me everything..."

A little while later we returned to his office. The establishment was more than a glory hole place. And it was huge, taking up the entire building. There were rooms surrounded by one-way, mirrored walls. On the outside, people could sit or stand and watch a sex show live in front of them. There were lounges with couches and swing sets and other sex paraphernalia. It was a sex club through and through. The glory hole rooms looked disgusting, with large holes in the walls, padded and positioned to allow at least two to three people per room to insert their cocks into the room for the waiting attendant to service them through anonymity. I didn't get the attraction.

There was a bar with a dance floor, equipped with stripper poles. Condom dispensers were everywhere with all manner of sizes and features. They had a sex toy cleansing station, for fucks sake. It was overwhelming. It was dark and menacing and I hated it.

The woman I had seen come in with Derek looked up when we entered the women's change room. She was naked and didn't even blink when Derek walked in without knocking. I was embarrassed for the woman. My eyes fought to not stare at her naked body. She was so black she gleamed. Her breasts were so firm they reflected the light like black orbs made of glass. I couldn't help but notice her dark, dark areolas and nipples, and pussy lips. I felt a small hunger and pushed it away, disgusted with myself.

"Hi, Derek, who's this? A new girl?"

"No," mumbled Derek.

She looked at me curiously.

I extended a hand, finding myself uncomfortable to be offering it to a blatantly naked woman. "Hi, I'm Angela. Angela Bradley."

The woman's eyes went wide in surprise. She glanced quickly at Derek and then seeing my hand remaining extended, she took it with the tips of her fingers and squeezed my hand a moment. "Nice to meet you..." She looked back at Derek again, her face worried.

"And who are you?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, Daisy. They call me Daisy."

I looked at her long and hard. "Your real name, please."

Her skin was so chocolate, but I was sure she blushed a little. "Maya... Maya Donovan."

"Do you work here?" I asked her.

She shook her head. "No one works here."

I looked at Derek for an explanation. He looked uncertain and my tolerance was almost at an end. "Would you man the fuck up and speak straight with me?" He flinched and paled. "When I ask a question, I expect an immediate and thorough answer, am I clear?"

Derek nodded. "Sorry! This is all just so surprising. I never thought..."

"You never thought the daughter of the owners would show up and look at her own establishment? How long were you going to keep this from me?"

Derek blinked at that. "Keep it from you? I thought you knew! You had to! Your parents always said you knew!"

"Do I look like I knew?"

Maya flinched and backed up a step. I released I was almost shouting. I calmed myself.

"Sorry. This is too much." I looked at Maya. "If you don't work here and no one does, what is this place?"

Derek and Maya exchanged a look before Derek answered me. "A swinger club. Everyone has membership here. Their membership fees pay for everything. Maya is a member. Her husband runs a business downtown. We only have a couple of staff. Mostly cleaning staff. Listen, there are NDAs and all sorts of legal shit for this place. I can't tell you everything!"

I glared at him. "Pretty sure I own this place. I get to decide what I get to know. And right now, I want to know everything. Every member. Every dime, every nickel, every business, and every whore and slut who frequents this place and the others."

Derek looked defeated and I didn't understand why. Had he thought he would run the businesses my parents owned and not have to speak to me? As he stood shifting his weight from foot to foot, I wondered just how deep this rabbit hole was going to go. I glanced at Maya. She was looking between Derek and me and I could see her confusion.

"Derek? What's going on? I thought you owned this place?" she asked him.

Derek looked at her and away. Even I could see the shame or whatever it was he was feeling. He didn't look innocent to me. At all.

Maya grew immediately pissed off and she stood, and I found myself glancing at her substantial breasts as they heaved and moved on their own. "You had me fucking you to keep my place here! You bastard! Is she the boss? The proper owner?"

Derek looked more and more like a boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He nodded.

Maya made a sound I couldn't describe. Somewhere between anger and betrayal. She started dressing rapidly. Derek watched her and said nothing. In moments, she was dressed and glared at Derek in silence. She then turned to me and kissed my cheek. I could smell vanilla and something else, like cardamom. "Nice to meet you, Angela." She held my shoulders and looked me over. "You'll dress up nice, and girl, why are you hiding those amazing tits of yours?"

She air-kissed me before I could answer and then waltzed out of the change room.

Derek fidgeted.

I looked him over. He was pasty and overweight. His gut was disgusting and prominent.

"Get my parent's lawyers here. Now."

He nodded and left.

I pulled out my phone and hesitated. I had a friend. A good one and he was a lawyer I had met while at GMU. He was several years older than me, and I had dated him for a time. I have a thing for older men. Boys and men my age know nothing about pleasure. An older man almost always does and has the patience to get a woman really going. We had broken up amicably and I had promised to call him if I needed a lawyer. The fact that my parent's lawyers hadn't reached out to inform me of all my parents holdings had me deeply worried. I needed someone on the outside and someone I could trust. I trusted William.

I found his contact information and called him. I looked around at the change room and noticed all the cheap lockers, makeup stations with mirrors, large showers, and smelled the wet wood of a sauna nearby. Everything about this place was base.

William answered in four rings. "Hello? Wright and Wright Law Firm, William Wright speaking, how can I help you?"

"Hi, Willy. It's Angela. I think I need your help." He listened while I outlined everything I had learned. I didn't hold back. Willy answered me with silence. "You still there?" I asked.

"Yeah. Holy shit, Angela. This is unfucking believable. You had no idea?"

"No. How could I?"

"Jesus, let me think. This reeks of illegal to me. Your parent's lawyers, they said nothing?"

"No. I don't remember anything like this. God! How could I not remember this? I signed some forms but that was months ago. I was told not to worry. The consulting company would continue to run under the new CEO, and I would receive the profits."

"Hmm. This is highly suspicious. And you called the lawyers to this... place... correct?"

"Yeah. I asked Derek to contact them."

"And where is he now?"

"In the office..."

"Go there now. Watch him. Don't let him touch anything! Run, and stay on the phone..."

I took off and ran into the office area. I spied Derek opening a safe. He had just turned the handle opening it when he heard me and turned, looking caught once again.

"What are you doing?" I demanded and marched into the office right up to him. A large safe was hidden behind the large nude painting I had seen on the wall. "What's in there?" I glanced inside and saw papers.

"Ah, nothing. Just some papers..."

"Show me."

"No."

I heard a small voice and lifted my phone to my ear. Derek's wide eyes followed it.

"Put him on..." I heard Willy say.

"Derek, on my phone is William Wright, my attorney. He wants to speak to you..."

I handed the phone to Derek, and he took it. His hand was trembling. I could not hear what Willy was saying to Derek.

Derek was responding and getting very red in the face. "Yes... uh-huh... I run a few of the businesses. How many? About twelve. Yeah, about twelve... Yeah, okay. Okay! I do know exactly how many. Fifteen businesses... no, not just in the U.S. Many other countries. Uh-huh. What? No way! I need the lawyers here now!" Derek looked at me in shock. "No way! She doesn't know anything. Seriously. Her parents never wanted her to know. This was for the best!"

I heard Willy rant a little and Derek looked pale all of a sudden. He winced and sat heavily in the chair behind the desk. It was on wheels and moved backwards and banged against the wall under the safe.

Derek was sweating profusely, and it ran down his face in rivulets. He winced again. "No, I haven't called the lawyers yet. No, I won't. What? Put her on? Okay?" Derek handed the phone over to me and then slumped forward on the desk and banged his head on it. He lifted his arms and placed them over the back of his head. I put the phone to my ear.

"Willy?"

"This is a royal fuck up. You've been fucked over Angela. By lawyers and this asshole. Good news is, we should be able to salvage this. Problem is, this is going to have to be under the radar. This sounds like shady, shady shit. Do not let Derek call your lawyers. Sit on him. I need to see the papers you signed. Do you have them?"

"Yes, I have electronic copies on my cloud drive." Derek groaned, but I ignored him.

"Good girl. I'll be there as soon as I can. I'm going to bring another partner lawyer in my firm with me. She's an expert on these kinds of things."

"What kind of things?"

"Stealing your escrow and who knows what else. I'll be there soon. I promise. This is bad, Angela, and it may be that what your parents have done is highly illegal."

I wanted to sit, but on this side of the desk, Derek was taking the only seat. I looked down at him in disgust. That's when I noticed he was no longer moving.

"Derek?" I said and gave him a little shake. He slid out of the seat in some slow-motion attempt at looking like a ragdoll. His chair pushed back as he slid right down to the floor and his head laid back on the seat cushion as the seat was stopped by the wall. His eyes were open and unseeing.

When I screamed, Willy hung up and called 9-1-1. The rest was a blur.

* * *

My lawyer arrived just as the ambulance pulled away from the front of the building. No lights. No siren. Derek was as dead as could be from a massive heart attack and stroke. A few onlookers wandered away and I looked over at the three police cars and their flashing lights. A few police officers wandered about outside. Inside was pandemonium. Police and forensics were everywhere, photographing the establishment. It's not everyday they come to a 911 call for a heart attack victim and find a swinger sex club inside.

Or maybe its more common than I think.

Seeing Willy emerge from his Mercedes had me running to him. I embraced him and he held me.

"There, there, Angie. We'll get through this. Remember, this is all new to you. Say nothing unless I tell you it's okay, all right? These cops are going be assholes about this. You understand? Don't let that phase you. They will be looking for any reason, and I mean any reason, to arrest you. Say nothing. Okay?"

I nodded into his shoulder. We were the same height. He was the only boyfriend I ever had where I didn't have to look up to him. Sex with him had been pleasant. Our relationship fun and exciting at times. By dating him I got to understand the high pressure and demand on high priced lawyers. When we broke apart it was all because of me and I told him that. I could never be the wife of a lawyer, waiting at home for him after long hours. I couldn't see any joy in it for me. I was destined for a more exciting life; I was sure of it. He said he had understood, and I had believed him.

A mutual friend of ours later told me he had been devastated beyond consoling. Being weak, I never reached out to him. Until now. When I needed something. I was selfish and knew it.

"I'm sorry, Willy! I never should have called you. This isn't fair to you!"

Willy disengaged from my hug and held me at arm's length. He looked me over. "Angela, you did the right thing. Don't worry about it. I always told you to call me if you needed legal help. You've just done what I asked. Don't sweat it."

I gestured around me at the chaos and flashing lights and cops everywhere. "Don't sweat it?" And then I laughed. The ludicrousness of the situation was starting to swell larger in my head and the laughter threatened to get out of control.

Willy grabbed me and pulled me in tight.

"So, this is the famous Angela Bradley," I heard a soft female voice say behind me.

Willy let me go and I turned, my laughter under control, and spied a very well-dressed woman, slightly taller than me, watching me with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Angie, this is Marcia Oliver, my associate I mentioned. She's an expert on escrow and estates. Marcia, this is Angela. Be nice, please."

Marcia and I looked one another over. Marcia was the first to speak.

"I see now why he always talks about you. Annoying when you've just fucked."

"Marcia!" blurted Willy.

I laughed. I couldn't help it. Despite our history and everything happening to me at the moment, Marcia's off-coloured, inappropriate comment, found my funny bone. I instantly took a liking to her, and I could see her eyes light up with the knowledge of it.

"Very nice to meet you. Marcia. I'm in a pickle here, it looks like."

Marcia went professional in a heartbeat, and I blinked to make sure I hadn't imagined it. "Don't worry, Angela. We'll wade through this in no time. First, lets get inside. I need to secure this place from cops with too much imagination. They'll pretend some kind of crime happened here, and despite this looking like a brothel, until they can prove it, any conjecture they have can remain conjecture."

I nodded, not really understanding, but trusting her. I had no choice.

Willy held my arm, and we all entered the building. I stood back as Marcia and Willy introduced themselves to the police. I could see the faces of the cops fall. A lawyer was present. Two of them. And both mine.

Marcia stopped a cop with his hands in the safe and then started berating everyone from the forensic team to the uniformed cops to the ununiformed ones. She hunted others down in the building and shooed them out onto the street asking what they were doing wandering around a building they had no right to wander around in. She took names, badge numbers, what they had done, what they had touched. She was relentless and soon the cops wanted nothing more than to get the hell out.

Willy grilled the guy whose hands had been in the safe. Wanted to know if he took any money. Willy asked me if anything was missing, and I made a show of looking in the safe and shook my head. I had no idea, but I understood what Willy was doing.

The senior member of the present police tried some interesting tactics. He more or less accused me of killing Derek. Willy intervened, threatened the cop with all sorts of legal things, and then made me play the recording I had made on my phone. At one point Willy played his recording when I had called him. The audio was perfectly in sync. He stopped when Derek groaned on the recording.

"I would say," said Willy looking meaningfully at the lead cop, "that he died right then. Recognise that sound? That's the last breath of a dead man. Wouldn't you agree?"

The cop nodded, made Willy promise to forward the audio files, asked me to remain in town, which caused Willy to lose his shit again, and we watched the cop leave with his shoulders slumped.

Willy routed around in the office and found a bottle of cheap whiskey and three glasses. He placed them on the desk and filled them with generous splashes. Marcia entered the office and took two glasses and handed me one. We toasted each other and sat around the desk. I refused to sit in the chair Derek had just died in. Willy sat and looked like the new boss of the swinger's club. I said something about that, and Marcia laughed.