All Comments on 'Debauchery Pt. 03'

by Estcher

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfleabout 2 years ago

Fabulous unreal sexy fun. Thank you.

JimDiamondJimDiamondabout 2 years ago

I love these fantasy stories, especially Shanti. I picture her as an incredibly fast Dwarf Queen from Lord Of the Rings. Five feet tall and muscles all over, but beautiful. AND a female 007 as well. I first thought of her as 069, then thought about it and decided 077 would be better since you got "8" more with Shanti. As a "Master" of more than one practical martial art, and a professional fighter in my youth days I laughed at the fight scenes about her until I thought of the Dwarf Queen. After that I fell in love with her... Keep going with the stories and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Brilliant as usual, funny, sexy as hell and with the right amount of drama. More and soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

thank you, Lana, great work - I love Angie and how she takes things in her hands ;-) 5 stars - and I so hope you keep going on soon..

atlgreeneyesatlgreeneyesalmost 2 years ago

You are so amazing at writing this!!! And adding the IT Crowd reference just cemented it even further. Love all you do!

ByronBWByronBWalmost 2 years ago

Another great read from Ms Lana. 6 stars all the way. Yes 6.

Looking forward to more parts of this story. Are any more planned?

Thanks,

Byron B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Thank you.

Love this story and can’t wait for the next installment. You are a great storyteller. Keep up the good work. Hope to see part 4 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please write the continued story, I'm hooked and will have trouble waiting...thank for your wonderful work...

albrighaalbrighaabout 1 year ago

I have enjoyed your sexual and sensual mind through these renditions. It’s really wonderful to see someone writ so freely and have their characters being able to express themselves sos freely. It seems there is not a problem in writing about relationships between male and female, male to male or female to female. i wish more authors were willing to take that step and risk. Thanks so much for for being a pioneer and making it a natural part of the story and a sensual l part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent and very well written story, well developed characters and storyline. Can't wait to see how it develops. However, some of the sex interludes, especially in ch 3 are so-so and contribute nothing to the story or character development (so far) - e.g. the aircraft sex. For me they reduced this from 5 star to 4 star. The rest of the story is a solid 5 star though.

Strand

sober71sober719 months ago

A true erotic adventure,easy read and invigorating,makes the juices flow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstcher@Estcher
The completed Spell Caster trilogy arc is complete and published on Literotica, Smashwords, and Amazon. And in case you were not aware, The Schooling of the Spell Caster won third place in the November 2022 Reader Awards under Sci-Fi/Fantasy. That was pretty cool. And it was ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Debauchery Pt. 02 Previous Part
Debauchery Series Info