Debauchery Pt. 03

Story Info
Angela Bradley heads to London.
19.5k words
4.87
8.5k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Estcher
Estcher
1,768 Followers

Debauchery, Part Three

Sorry for the long delay in releasing new material. I've been in a funk. I'm feeling better and finding new energy to write. In this latest instalment, we meet Shanti Patel and Imani Jones (read my Philanthropy series for their introductions). This story takes place about ten years before Philanthropy. Angela was introduced in my story Virginia Beach Romance and seen again in Outer Banks Vacation.

Angela has decided to visit her inherited swinger clubs in the world before closing them. This part will explore her experiences before returning to Virginia Beach and Bradley Manor.

Remember: This is about debauchery and contains homosexual, heterosexual, incest, and varied other sex acts. If that offends you, please move on, and don't bother reading this.

Please enjoy.

Love,

Lana Ocean (Estcher)

P.S.: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. All fictional characters engaged in sexual acts are eighteen or over.

The Cast (sorted by first names just to make this list practically useless)

Akin Jones -- Brother to Imani Jones, lives in London

Albert Bradley -- Father of Angela, deceased

Alfred "Alfie" Taylor -- IT specialist at Bradley Manor

Angela Carmen Bradley -- The protagonist, 22 years old, and drop dead gorgeous

Bianca Rose -- Housekeeper of Bradley Manor

Billy Barker -- Construction foreman, hired by Bradley Consulting, LLC

Caterina Fletcher -- Laundry maid of Bradley Manor, married to Michael Fletcher

Charlie Smith -- Chauffer of Bradley Manor

Christopher Cox -- CEO of Bradley Consulting, LLC

David Wright -- Owner of Wright and Wright Law Firm, father of William Wright, hospitalised with Alzheimer's

Derek Burns -- Friend of Margie and Albert. Ran the Touch of Class swinger's club in Virginia Beach, deceased

Hailey Rivera -- Head housekeeper of Bradley Manor

Imani Jones -- Personal assistant to Angela, lawyer, Nigerian refugee, English, sister to Akin Jones, lives in London

Isabel Russell -- Sous-chef of Bradley Manor, older sister to Kevin Russell

Javier Taylor -- Estate steward of Bradley Manor

Kevin Russell -- Sous-chef of Bradley Manor, brother to Isabel Russell

Marcia Oliver -- Lawyer for Angela, full partner in Wright and Wright Law Firm, girlfriend to William Wright

Margaret "Margie" Bradley (nee Cooper) -- Mother of Angela, deceased

Michael Fletcher - Head gardener of Bradley Manor, married to Caterina Fletcher

Mr. Osmond -- Head of the London-based Bradley Consulting

Jonathan Parker -- New head of the London-based Bradley Consulting

Mr. Preston -- Employee of the London-based Bradley Consulting

Nura Hughes -- Housekeeper of Bradley Manor

Patrici Watson -- Housemaid of Bradley Manor

Scott Stevens -- Head chef of Bradley Manor

Shanti Patel -- Friend of Imani Jones, SAS military, bodybuilder, lives in London

Vaneet Bahir -- British chef at an Italian restaurant in Virginia Beach, former apprentice of Scott Stevens.

William "Willy" Wright -- Former boyfriend of Angela, owner of Wright and Wright Law Firm, former boyfriend of Marcia Oliver

Recap of Parts One and Two

Angela Carmen Bradley, a young, single, twenty-two-year-old woman, loses her fabulously wealthy parents to a terrible car crash. Lost in her grief, she begins going through her parent's belongings only to discover her parents were hardcore swingers and video-taped everything they did.

She then discovers her parents also ran a swinger's club in Virginia Beach. Angela contacts her lawyer friend, Marcia Oliver, and begins investigating just what her parents had been up to all these years. It appears Angela may now own swinging clubs all over the world.

To make matters worse, it appears the Large Triangle Group (LTG), a world criminal organisation, has been trying to move into the clubs Angela now owns. Angela decides to collapse all her swinger clubs and consolidate the clientele at a world-class club in Virginia Beach at Bradley Manor, her family home. She brings in her former staff as partners.

When we left Angela, she had just extended an invitation to Shanti Patel and Imani Jones, friends of her parents, to come speak to her about the LTG.

Chapter Nine -- Tinker Lawyer Soldier Spy

Javier Taylor, my former estate steward, and now the general manager of my business, entered my office and announced my guests.

"Angela, may I present Imani Jones and Shanti Patel?" he said loudly and stepped aside.

I watched the two women enter the office and look around before settling their gazes on me.

They couldn't have been more different. Imani Jones was tall, black, skinny, and looked more like Grace Jones, the actress who played a Bond villain, than anyone else I had ever met. Her skin was a lighter shade than Javier, and her dark brown eyes drove into mine with an intensity that took my breath away. She was stunning and my stomach fluttered as she visibly checked me out. She was almost flat chested, and her waist was like a boy's. Her hair was long and straightened and hung past her shoulders. Her height matched Javier's and I didn't recall at the time if I had ever met a taller woman in my life.

With difficulty I tore my eyes away from her and took in Shanti. She was West-Indian I thought, but short at maybe five feet in height. She was the most fit and muscular woman I had ever met. She looked tough. Impossibly strong. She was a physical presence that filled the room. Her nose was prominent and her eyes dark. She wasn't beautiful in the classic sense, but there was something uniquely sexual about her.

Standing together with ease they looked like quite the pair to me. They returned my gaze unflinchingly, and I detected the slight rise of the corners of Imani's mouth. Her eyes explored my face, lowered to my breasts, and stayed there long enough for me to understand she meant me to know she was staring at me in a sexual way.

I liked them both immediately, my internal sense sending me warm messages.

I rose from behind my mahogany desk and came around it, my hand held out, and shook each of their hands. Imani's grip was pleasant and firm. Shanti's ground the small bones of my hand in a way that suggested to me she was holding back her strength. I gestured to the couches and the large coffee table set up near the window overlooking the front of house. I flexed my hand and sat with them. Javier sat in the easy chair nearest me.

"Sorry about Shanti's grip," said Imani, smiling at me as she sank into the couch. Shanti sat beside her, her eyes darting around the room. "She doesn't know her own strength sometimes." Her strong British accent was pleasing to my ears.

I laughed and shook my hand with exaggeration. "No harm done, it certainly was a strong grip, Shanti. Can I call you Shanti, or would you prefer Ms. Patel?"

Shanti looked a little embarrassed to me and it made me like her more. "Shanti is fine." I heard her distinctive British accent and a tone that suggested to me she was used to speaking her mind.

"And I prefer Imani. May we call you Angela?"

"Please."

We stared at one another for several seconds. I didn't know where to start this conversation. Imani jumped right in, and I almost sighed in relief.

"Javier has explained everything to me and Shanti. We are aware of what is happening, your business issues, your legal issues, and more importantly your conflict with the LTG. I want to start by stating that everything we say in here must remain confidential. We are about to enter into a discussion about a subject that many people have lost their lives for simply knowing."

I gawked at Imani. She sat with her back ramrod straight and never once blinked or flinched at me while she spoke. Just like that she had opened Pandora's Box and I stared at her, not sure how to add to what she had said.

"I knew your mother and father, Angela," she added a moment later. "And Javier, of course. I am very sorry for your loss. We all lost something special the day they were taken from us. It was unimaginable. They were so full of life. And love. They have friends all over the globe that are still reeling from the loss. And now it appears what they left behind is creeping up behind you. Is that correct?"

I blinked against the wetness in my eyes and nodded, afraid to speak.

Javier reached over and clasped the top of my left hand and squeezed it. "Angela appreciates your words. We all still grieve, but Angela has found new strength. She has plans for Bradley Consulting and the establishments around the world. She is consolidating everything. She wants to close down all the sites."

Imani raised an eyebrow to an impressive height. "I see. So, Angela, you understand the business your parents engaged in?"

I nodded.

"But not the LTG part, is that correct?"

I nodded again, watching Imani closely. She had an air about her. A confidence. A strength different from Shanti but somehow more tangible. She was a woman you didn't mess with. She was sophisticated. In charge. Used to getting her way. More importantly I sensed a rightness from her and Shanti, too. They fought the good fight. They were people you wanted on your side.

Imani nodded and looked at Shanti briefly. Shanti nodded. Imani leaned back until she rested against the back cushion of the couch. She still managed to look proper, even in a more relaxed posture.

"Let me start at the beginning. I met your parents in London about two years ago. I was young, just starting at the law firm EDM Cessna. I was a brand-new lawyer looking to change the world and EDM Cessna was the perfect fit. I was so alive and so happy. My brother and I saw a brighter future for ourselves, and we felt unstoppable.

"I met your parents in a hoity-toity London night club known for swinging and spouse swapping. They were there with Javier. I had recently been moved at EDM over to an international issue that involved the International Criminal Court, or the ICC. To be fair, the firm asked me to seek out your parents and open discussions with them. They were aware of your parents' swinger clubs and the fact that LTG was interested in them. The ICC wanted me to feel out your parents. Get a sense on whether they were involved with the LTG.

"It only took me about ten minutes to realise your parents and Javier had no idea about LTG or their interests. They were... naïve. Sorry, Javier, but it was true. You were all lost in your own fun and excitement. We spoke that night for many long hours. And we..." Imani stopped and looked at Javier.

Javier chuckled. "Angela is well aware of her parents' proclivity to sexual pursuits."

Imani nodded and looked back at me. "I wanted to be sure. Angela, your parents, and I--along with Javier--entered into a relationship that evening. Anytime they come to London we fucked. I have certain interests, shall we say? Interests that your mother and father were happy to oblige in. In turn, they opened up a world to me that I will never leave. Not willingly. I am who I am today because of them."

My intuition whispered to me, and I smiled. "I would hazard a guess you tied my dad up and fucked his ass a few times."

Imani's eyes went round for a moment and then crinkled in mirth. "Ah, yes. BOTH your mom and dad, actually. And Javier. Your mother had an unusual submissive streak in her, which was at odds with her ability to dominate everyone she ever encountered." She must have seen me frown because she hurried on. "Correction, your mother had the innate ability to instantly gauge what turned someone on and could pull it out, expose it, caress it, make it cum hard, and tuck it all back in nice and neat with the person wanting more. She did that to me. Allowed me to fully understand, accept, and pursue my more carnal desires.

"The next day I opened up to them. I was new at EDM and was probably far too trusting, but I trusted your mom and dad. I even trusted them with my brother. Your father and Akin got along famously. We once spit-roasted your dad, but that's another story. I trusted them and told them EDM's interest in them and the LTG. They were shocked. They hadn't realised just how closely the LTG was scrutinising them. It was a week later that Shanti entered the picture..." Imani glanced at Shanti, and she took up the tale.

"I'm British military." Shanti started. "I was a member of a special task force assigned to the ICC that was tracking LTG movements in the UK. I was tasked to monitor your parents and I was there the night Imani met them for the first time. I was part of a six-man troop and just a low-ranking member. I was being tested that evening to see just how well I could blend into my surroundings. I kind of stand out, as you may have noticed. I was watching them over a weeklong period. I had been alerted to Imani by my chain of command. My task group was assigned to the LTG file. I was to observe and protect. Discretely.

"The attack came out of nowhere. They were good and I didn't see it coming. Two LTG operatives had infiltrated the club and struck out at your parents. Javier saw it coming and stopped one attack, taking a small calibre bullet meant for your father in the upper arm. A through and through. I engaged and pulled your parents, Imani, and Javier clear of the club."

Imani gazed at Shanti, and I could see her attraction to the small powerhouse. Imani continued the tale. "She saved us all. She used her hands. It was horrific and so, so, hot at the same time. That night we spoke, fucked, and your parents left London. We stayed in touch over the years and always there was a promise to help if asked. We helped keep the LTG clear of the clubs around the world, discretely of course. And then Javier called us and here we are.

"We're here because of your parents, Angela. And for Javier. We owe them a debt, but we would be here even if that weren't true. I already have a sense of you. Seeing Javier holding your hand speaks volumes to me. We're here to help."

I looked between both women. I believed every word. Now that they were here, I had no idea what I wanted or needed and stared helplessly at them.

Shanti chuckled and it sounded foreign to me, like it was not something she regularly did. "I can see you are a little lost. If I may?"

She asked the last to Imani, who nodded.

"First, I need to look into your parents' accident. I'm sorry, but that needs to be done. While I'm doing that, Imani will need to meet with your lawyer. Javier tells me you have one permanently on staff. They can discuss legal shit. I'm going to meet with your IT guy and scope out what your security is like. When I'm done, nothing will get in or out without you knowing."

Imani nodded and then looked hard at me. "I would like everything you have on the LTG, as well. Your parents refused this to me. I am hoping you will have a different opinion."

"Why did they refuse you?" I asked to buy time. I was sure I knew the answer but wanted to hear it from Imani.

"They didn't want to expose their clientele. Your mother called them good friends and said good friends don't rat on good friends."

I nodded. "And you have my answer, too."

Imani looked pissed and turned her face away from me.

"But," I said, and Imani whipped her head to look back at me, her eyes alight with hope. "There is a lot I can share with you. Javier? Can you ask Alfie to join us?"

Javier pulled out his phone, opened an app, and spoke quietly into it, and then put it away.

Shanti was watching this with interest. "What app did you use?"

Javier smiled. "Alfie wrote it. Let's all the staff communicate quickly and quietly."

Shanti looked a little impressed to me.

Moments later, Alfie came running in. No one had told him that we had guests and he came running in wearing a kimono that only halfway covered his ass. His cock and balls were swinging free out front. He skidding to a halt and his hands flew to cover his privates.

"Oh, fuck! Sorry! Sorry!" He scrambled to backtrack, and I couldn't help it. I laughed.

"Alfie! Look at you hanging free! Come here!" I laughed and beckoned to him. "Come here, baby!"

Alfie stopped and moved quickly over to me and tried to hide behind my chair. I reached around, grabbed his soft cock, and pulled him around to stand beside my chair.

"Angie! Let go!" he squawked. "Jesus!"

I was watching Imani. Her eyes were glued to Alfie's cock. I could feel her sudden interest in my IT guy. I kept my hand firmly around his hardening cock.

"Everyone, this is Alfie, our IT guy. And security, too. Alfie, meet Imani, the tall, gorgeous drink of hot chocolate, and Shanti, our Kama Sutra expert. Go over and say hi."

Alfie looked down at my cock in my hand and refused to budge. "Angie, please..."

I grinned at Imani and then ever so slowly I leaned over the armrest of my chair and pulled Alfie's gorgeous cock into my gaping mouth. I kept my eyes on Imani and saw her eating up the sight. I moaned when Alfie's hot cock head entered my mouth and started swelling. I adored the feel of a bulbous cock head in my mouth. Filling it with heat and pressure. The unique, wholesome taste of a man's cock. I kept my hand firmly around the base of Alfie's cock and slowly bobbed my head up and down the first three inches of his cock. I swirled my tongue around his head and felt his ass cheeks tense and he thrust a little into my mouth.

I popped him free and smacked my lips. "Who is that I taste?" I asked him.

"Nura," he murmured.

I took him back in my mouth and sucked him harder. He moaned. I popped him free. "Who else?"

"K-Kevin?" he stuttered as I stroked him hard with my slick saliva.

"Yum," I said and sucked him a little longer. I judged a minute had passed and popped Alfie free. I looked at my guests. Imani was gazing at Alfie's wonderful cock with lust. Shanti looked a little disgusted, but part of me was sure her disgust was not complete. She didn't stop watching. "Imani, would you like a taste? Alfie do you mind if Imani sucks your cock a little?"

"N-no...?"

"I'll warn you, Imani. He has a sensitive trigger."

Imani grinned and scooted forward on the couch and reached out to Alfie. I turned him and pushed him toward her with my hands on his ass. Alfie staggered forward a few steps and we all watched his cock bob and weave. Imani reached out and grasped the base of his cock and pulled him over, not too gently, and Alfie hissed a second before Imani took his whole length into her mouth. He gasped and then moaned.

Imani popped her mouth free and looked up at him. "You cum when I say so, got it?"

Alfie looked back at me with fear.

"Try hon. Try to hold it back," I encouraged him.

Imani looked at me.

"He cums really easily. But a lot. And over and over."

Imani looked up at Alfie. "Not this time. Hold it back. Will yourself not to cum. If you do before I say, I will make you eat it. Understand?"

Alfie nodded and bit his lip.

Imani started sucking him earnestly and Alfie groaned. He lasted fifteen seconds and came grunting into Imani's hungry mouth.

Estcher
Estcher
1,768 Followers