All Comments on 'Debbie - All Good Things Pt. 01'

by bobwalters

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very good. More and deeper please.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Debbie sounds hot as hell

She needs more cocaine snorting in her story though and change her brand of cigarettes to More 120s They are as strong as the Marlboros but luck sexier.

Also she turn even darker and become a pimp, hooking her mum and her friend on drugs again and send them out hooking bringing her the money back...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Make Debbie the drug addict, most brutal, criminal minded gangster queen, hope there is no humanity left inside her

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Debbie needs to go darker, she needs a stable of prostitutes that she has recruited. I agree with the previous posters. I also like the idea of her smoking More 120s having her light them with a gold lighter would work well.

A coke snorting pimp who smokes Mores dresses in a leather skirt, stockings and suspenders, stiletto heels and wears an ankle length fur coat have her carry a gun in her handbag and she takes any opportunity to stick it in people's mouths to let them know she is In charge.

I like the idea of her getting her mum hooked on heroin again and turning tricks for her

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This bitch is a serious psycho. Why wouldn't the victim try and stop them, no one can live with all that. Even her other victims can still use their brains on drugs and seek help from people. I'm sure some husbands, or other family, would enjoy burning her, her pimp and her drug dealer to ashes. It's hard to read shit like this when there's no counter balance, no hero, to set things right.

PiusPaulPiusPaul3 months ago

Wonderfully dark …

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous