All Comments on 'Debbie and Me'

by MasterBlogman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cmj711cmj7119 months ago

Thank you for your realistic & very enjoyable coupling.

I identify with your wife, penetration does little for me unless I'm on top & my clit is being stimulated.

Watching a man masturbate excites me, as well as doing it for him.

A wand works best for me to climax.

As an older woman, that as of a year ago is a first time Domme, I've enjoyed masturbating more often than when I was younger. My pet is a joy, even though this is an online relationship I find it very exciting & fulfilling,

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246019 months ago

Thank you for your effort, and it is a fairly decent story. It is not, however, a “May/December” romance, which is the theme of this section.

This would work perfectly in “erotic coupling“.

You have completely avoided the inherent and obvious intention of this thread.

“Erotic coupling“ is for all things not particularly kinky. This was loving, caring, but not in the least bit kinky.

nakedguyatxnakedguyatx9 months ago

The most real story I have read on Literotica. Love it. Switching from evening to morning helps too.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A good (factual) story. Pretty much dead on for my wife and I, a couple of differences. We’re in out early 70s, late 60s.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

Enjoyable story! Leave it in the Mature category.

5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Leave it in mature. That’s where it belongs. If it had been in erotic couplings I would have missed it. Too much other crap there.

AtrampboyAtrampboy9 months ago

Nice story very well told, I'm in the same boat though my own Debbie has long since given that lovely level of intimacy up. Mores the pity. Thank you for the reminder of what shod have been

SpartamacSpartamac9 months ago

What a delightful story! Thank you for sharing something so intimate and personal.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic point of view for an older couples reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Perfect antidote to the May/ December relationship's which proliferate in Mature. This is a lovely story with a dose of reality in it and that sex isn't always about penetrative sex. Because of sex education (in the past) was about that, written erotica/porn and then free porn online, it's about penetrative sex (vaginal or anal) the woman orgasm's/climaxes/comes/cums every bloody time!! The reality is, and what this story shows, Only 20% of women, young and old can orgasm from penetrative sex without Clitoris stimulation with finger's/toy's/penis's because of the g spot (it's an area) having the nerve endings from the Clitoris (what you see from the hood is only the "tip of the iceberg"(so to speak!!)) And please look it up on Dr Google!! If you don't believe me!! Sigmund from Vienna, Austria had it wrong with "Clitoris orgasm's are child like (before the word teenager was invented in the '50s) Vaginal orgasm's are adult in the female (I am paraphrasing) So the 80% will not orgasm from penetrative sex without Clitoris stimulation. And Anal sex doesn't do anything for alot of women, apart from tears, infections and STI'S, HIV and Hepatitis B to E (So use a Condom!!) Spit, natural vaginal secretions Are Not substitutes for Anal lube in a bottle and water based but silicone lasts longer but Condoms or some toys will not be compatible!! Also a woman's Anal sphincter is Not as resilient as a man's, so tears and having Anal sex too often will result in incontinence. Warm water enemas repeatedly, will upset the microbiome of the rectum and colon, resulting in diahorrea. A man will have a good time due to the prostate gland, a woman who has a working g spot will have a better time than 1 without a working g spot. So Anal sex is not for alot of women (some will do it to please the man) so pressurising a woman is the same as coercion. No means NO!! As for the Clitoris, that's the centre of the universe for a woman!! Every woman with the right stimulation will have multiple O's, we are not 1 and done!! as some men believe. And every woman should have a Womaniser(terrible name!!) Clitoris stimulator, which doesn't numb you, you don't need to draw a map and someone will still not find it!! I am 60 and having serial and multiple orgasm's which I never had when I was younger. I was lucky to have One!! I would marry my Womaniser 40 clit stimulator!! I still work part-time as a Specialist in Endometriosis (consult Dr Google about this) after Covid unfortunately wreaked my Kidneys. I also have Endometriosis since I was 14, but wasn't recognised as such, and was diagnosed at 27 and that's why I work with young girls to older women and their loved ones. Now a few more stats before I go. Only 8% of women are true squirters. Only 1% of women can ejaculate. There's 3.9 billion females in the world, so you do the maths!! A most heartwarming story I have read on Lit for a long time. 5 ⭐️!! *Anony-mouse* Ps. If you had painful periods (Dysmenorrhoea) during your teens or you have them now, find penetrative sex, on entry or deeper painful (Dyspanuria) Please, please see your Gp or Dr to refer you to Gynecology, pronto!! *AM*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMasterBlogman@MasterBlogman
I'm a recovering university professor. Now that I no longer need to plough through student essays by the hundreds, I can have more fun writing erotic stories. I'm still polishing my craft, and hope one day to be able to write like some of the best practitioners of the genre – ...