Debbie and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let her bliss out for a few minutes, then started moving my fingers again. I changed position to keep them from getting tired and resumed rubbing her clit, making occasional side-trips into her vagina. "Not quite so fast," she said after a minute or two. "Yessss. Just like that." In three or four minutes, her face broke into its radiant orgasmic smile again.

We kept that up until she'd had four or five good orgasms in a row. Then she said, "I think it might be finished." I stopped moving my fingers, but I kept my well-lubed hand resting in her vulva, my fingers pressing lightly on her clit. I let her body, and my fingers, recover for a few minutes. Then I started moving my fingers again, slowly at first and then more rapidly. After no more than about thirty seconds, she was stiffening into one last small but evidently very satisfactory orgasm. "I thought there might be one more hiding up there," I said. "We just had to look for it a little harder."

We relaxed for a few minutes and just enjoyed the afterglow. I kept my hand resting on her mound - it was so goopy after ten or so pumps of lube that I didn't have anywhere else to put it anyway, and it felt warm and close just to continue to touch her there. Then we reluctantly rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom for another cleanup session.

I turned on the shower with my non-goopy hand, waited for it to get warm, and then climbed in, with Debbie close behind me. First I washed off my hand - thank God for water-based lube. Then Debbie put one foot up on the edge of the tub, reached down, and held her labia open with her fingers. I took down the extension shower and rinsed the lube and pussy juice out of her vulva, giving it a little scrub with my soapy fingers. I also massaged the sex goo out of her pubic hair. Then we washed the rest of each others' bodies.

The rest of our bodies didn't really need it all that badly. Aside from my hand, all the mess was pretty much confined to our pubic regions. It just felt like a good, quiet but sensual finish to the evening to run our hands over each others' wet soapy skins one more time. I held her breasts from behind one more time while washing them. Then Debbie turned and gave my penis a final good-night rub session, and even though it was pretty spent (see above under "one-and-done"), it twitched appreciatively. "That feels nice," I said. Then we turned off the water and dried ourselves off.

We slid back into bed, warm, relaxed, and still slightly damp. I turned off the light at last, and we had one more long, sensual kiss. "I love you," I said as I broke the kiss.

"I love you too," she said as she turned over and settled in for sleep. I put my arm around her and palmed a breast one more time as I snuggled into her back spoon-style, vaguely conscious of my satisfied penis pressing lightly and intimately along her bumcrack. Totally relaxed, we were asleep in minutes.

Author's Endnote: By the way, don't bother looking for Phoebe Hamilton books. I made that up. But if you and your partner want to share some steamy bodice-rippers, they aren't hard to find out there. Even guys can get into them with a little practice.

12