All Comments on 'Debbie Just Got Curious'

by Pokerman757

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just OK

Written well but wow is this hard to believe. I like my stories somewhat believable but I can't fathom a woman of that age taking being bored to going slut in a porn store. Just doesn't work for me as there was no past explaining her desires. Just her only experiencing her husband and loving that fact, not hating that fact. So to find the truth behind a dildo she does all this?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
So, what’s a woman supposed to do, when . . .

. . . her husband is already done?

He could still try to take care of her with tongue and fingers, but in this story he’s given up on that as well.

I think that there’s more to this story than has been written. Debbie needs a steady side guy, one who’s clean and perhaps with a wife who is done with sex for the rest of her life, a permanent friends with benefits thing while still staying with the spouses they love.

Yeah, I know: the LW commentariat will hate that idea, but I’d guess that happens more often than people would guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too little information

Who are these people? How old is she? How old is her husband? Did they talk about her retirement or his retirement? How much money do they have? What's their long term plan? Is she dumber than a stump? Did she consider going part-time or volunteering? What kind of bored housewife goes into a dirty, disgusting gloryhole and risks her life because she's bored? There's nothing sexy or entertaining about stupidity.

1 star

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

nobody could be that stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really

So please tell me this why on earth are you still writing in the wrong category. You have been writing since 2018 and you still don’t understand the loving wife category. Haven’t you noticed that you hardly get many likes or that no one has pointed it out or you haven’t either been told. Or are you that poor a writer that you don’t want to notice people telling you about how the category’s work. The loving wife category is a neutral category always has been . The reason being plain and clear is the fact that nearly 90% of the stories on this site have got loving wife in them that is over a million stories and more. Now if we shoved all them stories that had got loving wife in them and put them all into the loving wife category the site would probably crash. Or be totally unusable that is why they say don’t add other category’s into your story if you want to write in the loving wife category. As soon as you add another category into your story then the story automatically becomes a that category. Say you write a story you start off with say the loving wife category then add say lesbian into your story then the story automatically becomes a lesbian category story do you understand. Let’s say you write a story this time you start off with say romance then add interracial into your story then the story stays a romance category story does it make sense to you. Say you write another story this time say interracial story then add say romance then add lesbian then add say gay into your story then the story stays a interracial category story. It’s tricky to understand but that is how it works. The loving wife category also has very very proud and very talented readers and writers that hate writers that glorify cheating in any shape or form. From swinging to sharing ( yes I know that is what is on the loving wife category notice) but they really really do and I mean hate writers that glorify cuckold stories. So please please either change to a different category or if you still have to write something in the loving wife category remember don’t add another category into your story so no anal or romance or interracial or lesbian or gay or group or voyeur etc. Do you understand if you keep doing as you want you aren’t going to make first many friends and you are just like a ticking time bomb. That is going to be your down fall because they will get to a point where they get so fed up with you that they will get you banned. Please please just be careful on what you write and remember what I told you about how the loving wife category works. Also remember the likes on your stories are from “ passing by “ in other words readers from other category’s where passing by and noticed your stories. For proper likes you must put your stories in the correct category ( you will know for sure if it’s in the correct category is when you get likes over 50 or more) ok .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I was thinking

Her divorce should keep her busy, and then she will need to go back to work when that excitement goes away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Whats left for her...

.. is to catch AIDS and die. Her boredom will then end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This guy I know through my company got divorced in his mid forties and decided to go to sex toy shops on a recommendation of another divorced guy. He hooks up all the time with all different aged girls . He said they are horney at the thought of going to one already then they get there and there juices are freely flowing with all the movies and toys in the store. His favorite was a 53 years old happily married mother of 4 buying gag gifts for a coworkers second marriage. She was so embarrassed and he said he was also so let’s shop together. As they walked back to the car he said let’s do something crazy and opened his back door to his Escalade. They fucked like crazy twice. He said she was blowing him to get him hard again when he slipped two fingers in her soaked cum filled pussy then worked two up her ass. She stopped sucking yo say she doesn’t do any an anal but he said today you do and she started to organum on the spot. He then took her anal cherry and pounded her ass. As of a year ago he was still fucking her a few times a month. He aldd sad o loves the late twenties early thirties that he once in a blue gets lucky with .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really!!

Why would y'all write long comments about this guys story (assuming it is a guy writing), and how he dont understand it all and should post it somewhere else and then sign it anonymous.

Bunch of idiots!

The story was BS but hey, if you dont like it move on.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Slow starting but hot hot hot

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 2 years ago

Shhesh, what a string of unhelpful and mean spirited comments. Sure, unprotected sex with total strangers is a really bad idea, but it's a fantasy, people.

That being said, I didn't think this was your best work. The business with the dildo is really clever, but the sudden attraction to disembodied cocks in a glory hole doesn't work for me even as fantasy. Too big a switch for a woman prone to ridiculous amounts of guilt. Compare "The Noisy Neighbours," (the only other of your stories I've read so far), in which a sex-starved woman craves not only cock, but also the man attached to it, and slides quickly but believably into infidelity.

I intend to try more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPokerman757@Pokerman757
Just somebody offloading some thoughts, based on experiences, fantasies and other folks tales. I'm not a writer (no shit!), but just like to make up stories and share 'em. I also love the feedback from all you educated readers, particularly the ones who seem to know how the ne...