Debbie Just Got Curious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can stay and watch if you want, but we're about to get busy, so I need to leave you for a while."

Debbie stared at the screens for several minutes, but with no customers, she soon got bored and wandered out into the corridor. She tried one or two of the doors, but they were locked. Suddenly, one door buzzed and opened. She peered inside. It was empty. People's voices could be heard as they walked through the cinema. Panicking at the thought of being seen in this place, she moved into the room and held the door closed. She heard Lee's voice.

"Try room 3. The TV's take bills or cards."

The door in the next room buzzed and then clicked closed. Looking round, Debbie saw a TV with a pay slot and card reader. People must come here to watch pornography in private, she thought.

A dingy looking bench seat was on the opposite wall, and she gingerly sat down and stared, horrified, at the hole in the wall opposite and the large mirrors on the walls. The real reason for these rooms suddenly dawned on her.

The TV started up in the next room, and soon she could hear the orgasmic moans of a porn film.

She couldn't resist peering through the hole and glimpsed a large cock being frantically pumped by large hairy hands. She recoiled in shock, but then cautiously bent down for a second look.

Just as she lowered her head to peer through, a large angrily erect penis was thrust thought the hole, prodding her in the cheek.

"Oh my god" she exclaimed, dropping to her knees with shock.

Now inches from the glistening member, panting and shaking, she froze and stared at this strange mans cock, not knowing how to react.

Too scared to run, too shocked to move away, she just continued to stare at it, breathing heavily.

It twitched toward her, the owners hand stroking it, encouraging Debbie to engage with his blood engorged member. Her eyes took in the sight before her and memories of her dildo search came flooding back.

This was one of the attractive dildos she thought, as it hovered inches from her mouth. It was about the same length as the dildo in her bedroom, but much thicker, with a foreskin that was tightly pulled back, so that it looked like a cut cock, but with a nice smooth form, with no ridge and clear veins standing proud of the base.

Debbie admired it again by looking at the reflections in the mirrors surrounding her, watching herself at the same time.

That morning, Debbie had applied make up to cheer herself up and she now saw her bright red lips reflected in the mirror, accentuating her pale skin and jet black hair. The head of this cock was almost as red as her lips she thought and, looking at the reflected image, she moved her lips closer to see the comparison, before planting a soft wet kiss full on to the strange cock.

It's owner reacted with a low moan, pushing himself forward for more. Debbie noticed her lipstick smeared on him and wanted to apologetically wipe it off.

Instead, she kissed it again, this time allowing her lips to linger awhile, so that she could taste this strange piece of flesh.

The cock did not move, so Debbie pulled away to admire it once more. Her hand rose and gently stroked and explored the cock.

Debbie had convinced herself that this was just a lifeless dildo, just another strange cock, like the one that John had forced on her, which she now saw as her sexual saviour, the unknown guys cock that had been fucking her for the last few years.

She admired the form and texture of this object, enjoying the warmth and the softness of her new toy, noticing that it was not as stiff as when she first saw it, so she wrapped her tiny hand around it and pulled slowly along its length, watching the blood fill it once more until it was as rigid as bone.

Then she did something that she had only ever done to one man. She slowly kissed the tip, then slid her mouth down in one slow movement, taking the full head in her mouth and holding it there, before pressing down further until she gagged, slowly withdrawing and starting anew, soft red lips kissing softly, before opening and pressing down on him, slowly going deeper with every stroke.

She consciously blanked out the sensation of gagging as long as she could, before withdrawing again, resting and then going down as deep as she could, enjoying the feeling of this warm object pulsating in her throat.

She continued deep throating the cock for several minutes, until she felt her new toy display a new trick as it throbbed rhythmically and spurted the first jet of cum down her throat..

Withdrawing and taking a lungful of air, she watched, fascinated, as the cock spewed rivulets of cum before disappearing from view.

Debbie was left feeling bereft and empty as she stared at the dingy hole before her and heard a disembodied voice grunt:

"Thanks, you're fucking awesome baby. Hope to see you here same time tomorrow huh?"

He then dropped a twenty through the hole and left the room, heading off home.

All Debbie could hear was the muffled moans of the cinema as she sat back on the seat imagining the black cock pounding that white pussy whilst her husband watched, fascinated. Debbie began to rub herself at that thought and began to imagine that she was the middle aged wife, getting pounded by a large black dildo.

As her orgasm started, she became aware of movement in the other room. Looking up, she noticed another dildo appearing through the hole.

Now incredibly hot and craving satisfaction, she lifted her skirt, pulled down her knickers, exposing herself to the erect member poking through. This time, she didn't take time to admire the texture, girth or size of this dildo, she just thrust herself hips forward and let it penetrate her.

Debbie was so wet that it slipped effortlessly into her in one movement, half it's length penetrating her on the first thrust, rubbing deliciously on her slippery clitoris before she steadied herself and pressed hard against the wall, her breasts flattened against the mirror.

The cock moved, withdrawing slowly before ramming itself home again, pressing in to its full length for a few seconds before slowly starting to withdraw and ram home again, mercilessly repeating the motion as Debbie pressed herself against the wall, her breasts crushed hard against the mirror, her lipstick smeared lips open in ecstasy as orgasm after orgasm flowed through her.

As she recovered from one orgasm and slipped toward another, she felt the cock pulsate as it rammed home one final time and stayed pressed into her, flooding Debbie's vagina with come until, spent and slowly softening, she felt it slowly withdraw, leaving the plentiful seed dripping from her pussy, pooling on the floor, soiling her red heels.

As the cock withdrew and Debbie dropped to the floor, exhausted, her numbed brain could just make out Lee's voice through the wall. "Thanks Debbie, you are one awesome chick. Next time I'll let some friends join in, if that's OK? We have lots of different dildos for you to try."

Debbie silently nodded, as she pulled on her knickers. She had finally found a hobby to fill her leisure time and thought that she would not be bored for a while.

12