Debbie's Legacy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, I need to talk to the... Leon," I stated.

Jalen chuckled a bit and then said, "Don't worry about him. He only told me cause we were at a birthday party together."

"And you told Tony..." I replied.

"I had to tell my boy!" he answered which made them laugh again.

"Yeah, great," I said realizing there was nothing I could do.

I was in the process of gathering my things when Tony said with a chuckle, "Show us some pics of her."

"No way... that's not happening," I responded which made them laugh even harder.

At first, I decided not to share the information with Kami but several weeks later, after we had finished some fulfilling lovemaking and were cuddling, I let it out.

"We got busted," I said.

"Mmmm... what do you mean?" she asked.

"The gym... the locker room. The janitor told a guy I play ball with," I explained, leaving out their family connection.

"Really? Are we in trouble?" she asked, turning to face me.

"No... nothing like that. They were just teasing me," I said.

"What did they say?" she probed.

I tried not to smile, but failed, and then told her, "They said they heard you were hot and wanted to see pictures."

"No, they didn't," she replied.

"Yes, they did..." I answered in a soft voice and kissed her gently.

"Did you?" she asked.

"No... should I have?" I teased.

"No!" she replied and then kissed me.

I had to admit that I thoroughly enjoyed our adventure in the locker room and the follow-on play in our bedroom. It no longer dominated our lovemaking, but on the occasions when we revisited the experience, it never failed to heat things. Of course, I continued to push the idea of Debbie in the shower with the boys which I now felt certain was a core element of Kami's erotic thoughts. Several times, I thought about broaching the subject of a return, but Kami seemed content, so I didn't push. Thus, I was truly stunned when she showed up unannounced a few weeks later at the gym.

She had told me that afternoon that she was meeting friends for dinner after work and since she was still in her business attire, I guessed she had come straight over. Also, I suspected it meant she was feeling the effects of some drinks. I left the court to go to her and immediately another guy replaced me. When I got to her, she tilted her head for a kiss and I tasted the alcohol.

"What's up, sweetie?" I asked.

"I just came to watch. Is that okay?" she replied, but the look in her eyes let me know there was more.

Kami was dressed in a black knee-length pencil skirt, a long-sleeved white sweater, and medium heels. I tried not to look, but when I turned, I spotted Jalen shooting glances her way from the court while Tony started openly from his spot further down the stands. The others were looking too, but I had less interest in them as they didn't know the back story.

"You should have told me you were coming," I said in a low voice.

"Why? Am I embarrassing you?" she replied with a playful smile.

"No, of course not..." I started, but she interrupted me.

"Who are the two guys?" she asked.

I looked at her for a moment, deciding whether to answer, but finally said, "The black guy playing in the gray shorts and the guy sitting down the bench in the white t-shirt."

"Hmmm..." she responded.

"How much have you had to drink?" I asked.

"A little," she answered.

I looked into her eyes again to try to gauge her level of inebriation and in doing so, I noticed something else as well. If I was correct, my beautiful wife was very horny and the true purpose of her appearance was to get into the locker room.

"We can't tonight," I whispered.

"Can't what?" she replied although I could tell she knew exactly what I meant.

"I haven't seen the janitor... nothings arranged," I said.

Kami's eyebrows raised and an impish look appeared on her face before she replied, "Figure it out, baby."

Seeing my wife so bold was very arousing, but I knew that if I went looking for Leon both Jalen and Tony would understand the purpose.

"Let's wait until closing. Maybe, he'll come by," I told her.

In truth, I was buying time as I wasn't sure how to approach the janitor nor did I have enough money if he wanted the same bribe. Around fifteen minutes remained and we spent it mostly in silence with each second feeling like an eternity. Along the way, Kami received numerous looks and the fact that I was no longer playing made me feel exposed. Finally, the lights flashed signaling closing time, and although I looked for Leon, I couldn't spot him. The players stopped after the next basket and began to gather their things. I prodded Kami and got her to reluctantly rise and we fell in behind the others on the walk towards the entrance. When we were almost there, I motioned for my wife to sit while I continued, hoping to spot the black man.

"Looks like more fun for you," Tony laughed.

We were at the entrance and with the janitor nowhere in sight, I was at a loss about what to do. Parking Kami had provided my two friends the final indication of our intent and they found it very entertaining.

"Old Leon was right... she is damn hot," Jalen added.

"Have you seen him? I've got to get permission," I asked, deciding not to be evasive.

"He's around somewhere. You need some help?" he asked graciously.

Thinking things might go better if Jalen approached him, given their family connection, I said, "Can you find him and get his okay? I can't leave my wife by herself."

"Yeah, okay," he agreed, and with both still laughing, they stepped outside.

Far from a perfect solution, I still went with it as my wife's excitement had now infected me and I wanted very badly to get her naked in the showers.

"C'mon, sweetie," I said as I walked swiftly towards her.

"Is it set?" she asked.

"Yeah..." I replied, taking a leap of faith, and leaving out the details.

We walked together with fast steps as Kami's heels created a steady clacking sound on the hardwood. Soon, we were descending the ramp and like before, as we grew near, the pungent odor of sweat wafted around us. We moved to the same spot and immediately Kami's hands went for the zipper on her skirt but I stopped her and pulled her into a deep kiss.

"We're nuts," she giggled when we broke although her hands returned to her skirt.

Quickly, it was a puddle at her feet and then I stooped to help her with her heels. When I pulled the sweater over her head and off her arms, she stood before me in just her sheer bra and tiny thong. I paused to look her over and then pulled her to me and kissed her again.

"Hey, man," Jalen's voice suddenly rang out from the ramp.

"It's Jalen, the black guy... let me see what he wants," I said to Kami as she instinctively moved behind me.

Still wearing my playing gear, I moved towards the voice and found both he and Tony standing a few steps up the ramp sporting wide grins.

"Leon's cool... I mean he wants his money," Jalen announced before I could speak.

"Okay, great. Thanks, I'll get it to him," I replied.

"Yeah, no problem, man. We're leaving... enjoy," he responded and they turned and walked away.

I returned to my wife and found her in the same spot holding her sweater before her as cover. However, as I got closer, I saw that she had gone ahead and removed her undergarments.

"Everything okay?" she asked with a worried expression.

"All good... we're alone now," I reassured her.

She dropped the sweater and her hands moved to help me with my things which were soon off. I could see that her nipples were erect and guessed her pussy had started lubricating which made my dick begin to stiffen. Then, with me prodding her from behind, we moved to the shower room and she stood to the side as I turned on several nozzles. While we waited for the hot water to arrive, I kissed her passionately and felt her body move seductively against mine. I could tell she was on fire and knew that, like before, it would be easy to get her to climax.

"C'mon," I said when I felt the heat from the water rising in the room.

Giggling, she let me position her in the same spot as last time and I located the soap that was now nothing more than a sliver.

"We should have brought some," she laughed.

"I didn't get the heads up," I teased.

"You sure complain a lot," she fired back just as my hand landed on her cute breasts.

I took a position behind her and looped my arms around her body to work her front. Quickly, I had her expelling soft mews of pleasure and when I occasionally kissed her neck, her sounds would become more pronounced. I took my time but finally arrived at her slit and as expected, I found it completely drenched.

"You expecting something?" I whispered.

"Yes!" she announced as her hand found my hard dick.

"I think the boy's shower affects you," I laughed.

"Mmmm..." she whined as she turned and pulled my head for a kiss.

Our connection was passionate and when it finally ended, I said, "You're the only woman alive that gets set on fire by water."

"Yes, so what... quit complaining..." she giggled.

I turned her in my arms and she lifted a leg and wrapped it around my waist while her hand brought my stiff shaft to her opening. We struggled to connect but finally achieved it and launched into another deep kiss as our bodies moved slowly. It was exciting to experience Kami face-to-face but it took a lot of concentration to stay inside. In our state, it quickly became too limiting, so, like the previous time, I turned her so she faced the pillar, bent her at the waist and slipped inside.

"Oh yes... yes..." she gasped as I went deep.

"God, you feel incredible," I called out.

"Faster... go faster..." she pleaded.

I did as she requested and started to hammer into her which made our bodies slap together loudly. It fueled my excitement and I hoped Kami was in a similar place as I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Feel good, baby?" I asked.

"Uh huh... it's good..." she answered.

"Cum for me... cum hard..." I said as my fingers found a nipple.

"I want..." she started but her words were interrupted by a series of groans that finally ended when she started crying out, "Don't stop... don't... oh yes... now... I'm there... ohhhhhh... oh God..."

I tried to hold her up but when her hands left the pedestal, she began to fall away from me. It happened just as my dick exploded and globs of semen fell onto her back as she collapsed on the floor. She ended up on her side in a soft curl while I fell onto my ass with the hot water spraying down on us. Just like before, our lust had landed us on the hard tile.

"Shit... I'm done... I can barely move..." I sighed after a minute of sucking in air.

"Me too..." she replied in a tiny voice.

I moved until I was spooned against her back and began to slowly stroke her body as I put light kisses on her neck. Even in the strange surroundings, it seemed incredibly romantic, but that feeling proved to be short-lived.

"Hey, you done? Need to close up," Leon's booming voice called out from the shower entrance just a few feet away.

In her position, Kami's body was on complete display and she tried to cover her privates with her hands. For a moment, my thoughts went to how long he had been present, but I parked it for the time being to deal with the immediate issue.

"Leon... we'll leave. Can you give us a minute... and some privacy?" I called out.

At first, he didn't move while continuing to stare at my wife, but finally, he turned and disappeared into the darkness. I hoped that he would continue out of the locker room but had serious doubts.

"Shit... is he gone?" Kami asked.

"I think so. Stay here and let me check," I said.

I lifted from the floor and exited the shower. Fortunately, there was no sign of the man so I returned to my wife and found that she was now on her feet.

"He's gone," I told her.

She gave me an awkward look that quickly morphed into a smile and suddenly, we were both laughing so hard we couldn't speak.

"Let's get out of here," she stated when we recovered.

Ten minutes later, without seeing Leon, I had her backed against her car as we kissed. It had been a crazy unplanned evening and the fact that Kami had instigated everything made it even better.

"Follow me home... I need some more..." I told her.

"Oh, you think so?" she responded as her hand went for the latch.

Within minutes of arriving, we were in bed, but this time, rather than the hyper-aroused sex in the boy's shower, we made slow love. We would kiss, occasionally talk, and in between serenade each other with our sighs of satisfaction. Several times, I complimented her on being so spontaneous and playful which made her beam. Likewise, she was thrilled I hadn't become angry and made it all happen.

"Leon's going to tell Jalen he saw you," I whispered as the thought struck me.

"Really?" she answered before quickly adding, "I don't care."

"Me either. It was too much fun," I replied.

"We should do it at my high school next time we visit my mom," she giggled.

"Why? This one's the same and less dangerous," I asked.

"It's not where the boys were," she responded, once again providing a glimpse into her erotic mind.

"There were plenty of boys there over the years," I answered, and then, without thinking I added, "We can get Jalen and Tony if you want to be like Debbie."

It was meant as a tease but like the last time the girl's name came up, there was a clear reaction. Her eyes grew wide and bore into mine in a very strange way for several seconds. At first, I thought I made her angry but that didn't fit what I was seeing.

"Ha! You're crazy," she said and then added, "You'd never let... No...that's too much."

Her reaction was so strong that I went quiet to contemplate what had just occurred while trying to maintain a steady rhythm. My comment was so obviously an attempt at humor that I couldn't fathom why she had taken it seriously. Plus, her reaction appeared to show a tiny hint of interest before she slammed the door closed. Even though I knew her teenage fantasy was powerful, I never guessed involving others was something bouncing around in her head. Regardless, I certainly couldn't just leave things hanging.

"You sure?" I asked, purposefully being vague to give her wide latitude to respond.

"Yes, I'm sure," she announced and I considered the matter closed but seconds later she asked, "You'd do that? You wouldn't do that."

It was dangerous ground because if I was wrong, it would look like it was something that I was pushing. Still, my intuition told me there was more to learn, so I pressed on.

"You've talked about Debby," I offered.

"It was just a rumor," she replied.

"A rumor that makes you hot," I answered, entering dangerous ground.

It took her a while to respond and along the way, I started to think of my apology, but finally, she said, "I can't... no... it's too much."

"Okay," I answered with a tone of finality to give her an exit path.

With that, my attention returned to our lovemaking, but neither of us was progressing so when she looked up at me with a strange expression, I knew a question was coming, "You'd be okay with it?"

"Kami, before we go any further, please just share with me your thoughts... what's in your head," I replied.

"Don't make me feel bad," she said.

"I won't," I promised and stopped moving.

With a deep sigh, she said, "It's something I've thought about since... you know... back then with what she told us and all the rumors. But I never thought about it really happening... it's too wicked."

"Okay, that's fair," I replied.

"Now, answer my question. You'd be okay with it?" she pushed.

"I'm not sure okay is the right word... I guess... I don't know. I'd have to think about it..." I told her and then after a pause, I added, "And know it's something you really wanted."

"I see... then fine. We can let it go," she replied and strangely I sensed a tinge of disappointment.

From nowhere, I had a flash and with a big grin, I replied, "Let's do this. If you show up again unannounced, I'll know it's what you want."

"I thought you liked me being spontaneous," she responded pretending she was hurt.

"I do..." I told her and began to move once more.

"What? What are you saying?" she asked.

"Shhh... let's make love," I replied.

The strange conversation had re-energized my arousal and now I thought I could get to a climax. I realized that it wouldn't take much effort for her to link up our exchange with my renewed interest but I put that in the back of my mind as I enjoyed her wonderful pussy. In just a few minutes, I started to get close and when Kami started to trace my back with her fingernails it put me over the top. For the second time that night, I had a huge orgasm caused by my wife's fantasy about the boy's locker rooms.

As expected, the next time I saw Jalen and Tony the looks on their faces made it clear that Leon had spilled his guts. I just tried to ignore it but when we had finished for the evening, I decided to probe.

"Looks like Leon talked," I said.

"Yeah... yeah, he did," Jalen said while Tony snickered next to him.

"Another family gathering?" I asked.

"No, this time he just wanted to brag," he explained, and then added, "He said she's even hotter naked."

"Okay, well... he was a jerk for walking in on us like that," I replied and then a thought struck me and I continued with, "Did he say how long he was there?"

"I think... well... I think he saw a lot," Jalen admitted.

I thought about keeping the information to myself, but that very night as we watched TV in bed, I shared the exchange with Kami. At first, she acted indifferently but her mood slowly started to change and before long she was pestering me with questions.

"I don't think he was there that long. How do you know he saw us... doing it?" she asked.

"Jalen described the position we were in," I replied.

In truth, the young black man hadn't shared any specifics but I enjoyed playing with her, especially since it seemed to create excitement.

"Well... who cares," she said and then asked, "What did they... Jalen and Tony say?"

"They were jealous. He told them you were way hotter naked," I replied.

She gasped and for a moment her body got stiff, but when she relaxed, she said, "Okay... well, I guess it's not a big deal."

"No, not a big deal if you think three men masturbating while thinking of you isn't a big deal," I responded while trying to keep from laughing.

"Don't be an ass. You're just toying with me. They won't do that," she shot back.

"Kami, yes I'm having fun at your expense, but they will absolutely do it," I replied.

With a roll of her eyes, her attention returned to the TV but later when I reached for her, she eagerly accepted my embrace and when my fingers found her pussy, she was ready. We didn't talk about it anymore but she climaxed easily which offered another data point about how she received the information.

Thirty-five days. It took Kami thirty-five days from the time we had the intimate conversation until she decided to act. Like before, it was a Wednesday evening and she announced her arrival once more through the clicking of her heels on the hardwood floor. Dressed similarly to last time in a black knee-length pencil skirt, now, rather than a sweater, she wore a silk blouse and a navy jacket. Strange waves of shock, trepidation, disbelief, and excitement swept over me as I realized the ramifications of her arrival. With a buzzing in my ears, I rose for an embrace and realized she was more than a little drunk.

"You're trashed," I whispered.

"Not that bad," she offered with a silly smile.

"Let's go home," I said, thinking it was the best course of action.

"Really? I thought we had an agreement," she replied and although she was trying to act calm, I could see something in her eyes that vacillated between fear and excitement.