Debbie's Legacy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Use it all you want, but if you break anything or steal anything, I'll go to the police," he responded.

Buoyed by his message, realizing it would be as simple as a commercial transaction, my angst lifted and I said, "Okay, that's fine. Next week when I'm here I'll let you know the night."

"You sure it's your wife? I don't want no crazy girl crying rape," he asked.

"Yes, definitely my wife and she isn't crazy," I assured him.

With that, we separated and minutes later I was in my car headed home feeling quite good about how things had played out. It felt like I was in control and with the hard part over, I could play things by ear with my wife and if it became awkward, I would just let the matter drop. Unfortunately, when I arrived home, she seemed distracted by some work issues, so it wasn't until the following day that I felt comfortable discussing the idea.

"You know the place I play basketball has an old locker room with showers," I blurted out as we shared a glass of wine while watching TV.

Kami gave me a surprised look, and a smile came to her face before she answered, "It's not my school."

Not appreciating the importance of the location, I went silent for several seconds before replying weakly, "Uhhhh... okay."

We watched the screen for several more minutes and then, with no warning, she asked, "You think it's the same?"

"It's the layout I'm used to. Looked almost identical to the ones I had in junior high and high school," I confirmed.

"Really? How would we do it?" she asked as her indifference suddenly flipped to eagerness.

"I know the janitor... well, he's more than just the janitor really, but he said it was okay. We could use it after everyone left," I explained, leaving out the issue of the money.

"You told him?" she responded with a surprised look.

Knowing it seemed strange, I took several seconds to collect my thoughts before replying, "Yes, it was too dangerous otherwise. He's an older guy and doesn't seem to care."

"Wow... you really planned it," she said with wide eyes.

"I mean... we can go... if you want," I replied, unsure of her thoughts.

"When?" she answered, and now there was clear excitement in her demeanor.

"We have to decide. I told him I'd let him know next week," I explained.

"Why not tomorrow?" she responded.

"I don't know honey. Thursdays they have league games until late, so it might be difficult to find the guy and arrange it," I said, but when I saw the disappointment on her face, I continued, "Look, I'll try but we'll have to play it by ear."

"So, what time? Around nine?" she asked, ignoring the uncertainty in my words.

"A little later I think," I said as she moved towards me.

Quickly, she straddled my waist, and after a short kiss, she whispered, "It will be so naughty."

Kami's responses told me that my efforts had hit the bullseye. Not wanting to lose the sexual energy, I kissed her passionately as my fingers went to the buttons on her blouse. When it was free, I pushed her bra over her small mounds and began to slowly fondle them. I had barely started when she suddenly stood, pulled me to my feet, and guided me towards the bedroom. We were both naked in seconds, and with no foreplay, I sunk my dick into her slick opening as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Mmmm... I guess the idea turns you on," I teased as we moved.

"Yeah..." she sighed and after a moment added, "I'm surprised you did it."

"Why?" I asked.

"I thought it kinda scared you," she giggled.

"I see..." I replied and began to push into her more forcefully.

My actions brought a deep groan from her mouth and her legs, which had been snug against my side, opened to give me more freedom. Soon, she began emitting soft sighs in time with my movements and we locked into a wonderful lover's rhythm. The minutes ticked by as we stayed joined, while occasionally sharing passionate kisses, but when her mews took on a needy edge, I knew she was ready. I changed the pace and started moving into her with more purpose following a well-proven path, and a few minutes later, when her orgasm arrived, she wrapped her legs around my waist and dug her nails into my arms while emitting rhythmic gasps. I fucked her through her release and as it ebbed, her excited sounds devolved into soft whimpers. Then, it was my turn, and magical sensations swept through my body as I exploded into her while grunting loudly.

The following evening, I left Kami at our house and headed for the community center. The plan was for me to locate the janitor, try to arrange to use the locker room, and call her to provide details of when and where to go. It was a little past eight when I arrived and a league game was still underway. I scanned the gym, but the only adults I spotted were the parents of the players, so I made for the locker room, finding it empty. Left with no other alternative, I found a seat near the entrance and watched the game hoping that the man would appear at some point.

The game ended at eight forty-five and it took a few minutes for everyone to depart. I was now alone, so rather than merely wait, I took the ball I had brought and started shooting baskets. I hoped the custodian would hear the sounds and come by to ask me to leave. It would allow me to talk with him, although I was by no means certain he would agree to the plan on such short notice.

Twenty minutes later, the clanging of the door made me turn towards the entrance and standing just inside was the older black man looking towards me with a scowl. I stopped dribbling and walked towards him while thinking about what to say.

"Time to go," he said when I approached.

"We talked last night..." I started.

"I know we did..." he interrupted, still looking annoyed.

"Look, I was wondering if maybe I could use it tonight," I blurted out before I lost my nerve.

"Tonight?" he responded, and after a pause asked, "Where's your girl?"

"I'm going to call her to meet me if you say it's okay," I explained.

For several seconds, he was silent as he stared at me, and then he announced, "$125 if you want it tonight."

"Okay," I answered, thankful I had enough cash.

"Hurry now. You get her here and get it done," he demanded as I handed over the money.

I nodded to him, acknowledging his message, and with no further discussion, he turned, flipped several switches, darkening all but one light bank, and left. Quickly, I pulled out my phone and called Kami and learned she was already waiting in the parking lot.

"This is wild," she giggled when I let her in the door, and before I could respond, she asked, "Where is it?"

"This way," I answered and directed her towards the far end of the building.

She had dressed in her workout attire, likely to fit in, and we strode rapidly towards the far end of the building. She began giggling as we took the ramp down beneath the stands and propelled by the momentum, we were practically running when we arrived at the bottom.

"You're right it does smell," she said when we entered.

"Look around," I laughed as her eyes darted in every direction.

"It's dark... come with me," she replied and grabbed my hand.

We made a circuit through the space starting with the locker area, which had several rows of old metal enclosures in very poor shape. From there, we saw the abandoned offices, the toilets, the storage area and what looked to be a training room that had an old mat on the floor that filled the space. Finally, we arrived at the showers and as I watched a big smile filled her face.

"What?" I asked sensing something was on her mind.

"She was right," Kami replied.

"Debbie?" I asked, recalling her story.

"Yeah... Debbie... the senior girl," she giggled.

"What she said about the showers?" I asked and when she nodded, I continued with, "You want to go... get in the there?"

"Yeah..." she replied in a husky voice.

Driven by the power of a youthful memory, Kami started to remove her things, and I could almost feel the heat radiating from her excited body.

"Wow... you're ready to go," I laughed.

"Hurry, get your things off," she demanded.

"What's the plan?" I teased.

"Shhh... get in the shower," she replied.

"Let me check there's water," I told her realizing I had neglected to confirm the showers functioned during my previous visit.

"Go... " she said, prodding my shoulder.

Barefoot, with my pants still on and my shirt unbuttoned, I stepped onto the cold tile and turned both handles below one of the showerheads. Instantly, water jetted out answering one question, and it wasn't long before I could feel the heat rising.

"We have water... and hot water," I called back to my wife.

When I turned, Kami was standing at the entrance completely nude while holding her hands in front of her body in a demure way. With a chuckle, I approached her, and when I got close, she started pulling on my clothes. Soon, I was naked, too.

"C'mon," she giggled and stepped into the tiled room.

"Shit! It's hot," I declared when I tested the water again.

I started to adjust the knobs but recalling our pillow talk, I left them and went to several other stations and turned them on. Then, I directed Kami towards the center pole, ensured the water was a good temperature and together we moved beneath the spray. As soon as she was wet, she turned and brought her lips to mine, forcing my erect dick into her tummy. We were still in an embrace when I noticed that the steam from the half-dozen spraying nozzles had filled the space creating an ethereal effect.

My hands wandered her luscious body starting with her breasts where her small nipples were now completely stiff. She whimpered into my mouth as I rolled them gently between my fingers and rubbed her body seductively against mine. I knew when my hand descended, I would find her pussy wet, but when my fingers opened her folds, I was thrilled to find her completely soaked. Even in the cascading water, her lubrication was holding up, and when I located her little nub, it was diamond hard.

"God, you're on fire," I declared.

"Yes... uhhh... help me..." she groaned as she tried to climb my body to get my dick inside.

"Uh... not yet. I want to wash you first," I replied, hoping to slow things down.

"Okay... okay..." she gasped.

A small sliver of soap, no telling how old, remained in the dish and I took it and used it on her body until some lather appeared. Pulling her out of the direct spray, I worked her body paying special attention to her ass and breasts and it wasn't long before sweet mews of pleasure escaped her mouth. Also, I teased her with my dick making sure that she felt it sliding back and forth over her ass which eventually brought things to a head.

"I... I need it... now..." she whined and bent forward, presenting me with her lovely ass.

She had both hands on the shower pillar and with the water bouncing off her smooth back, it was an invitation I couldn't decline. I took a position behind her, bent forward to find the angle and then pushed forward. It took several attempts, but finally, with her help, I was at her entrance and with a final thrust, I buried myself halfway.

"Uhhhh... oh, yes..." she groaned loudly.

I became still to give her time to savor the feeling, but after a few seconds, I pulled back slowly until I was at her entrance and then lunged forward fully impaling her on my shaft. It brought from her a loud gasp that slowly morphed into an extended throaty moan. With that, my hands found her hips, and I started taking her deeply in a way that soon had our bodies slapping together.

"This what you wanted?" I asked her between grunts.

"Yeah... oh yeah... yeah..." she groaned repeatedly in time to our movement, and then added, "I'm already close... close..."

Kami didn't struggle to have orgasms. Still, we had barely started so it was a clear message about the power of her fantasy. Only seconds later, her breathing began to get erratic which meant she was going to climax even faster than I had anticipated.

"Let it out baby," I encouraged.

"Uhhh... I... ohhhh..." she groaned as it hit, and seconds later, when her body started to shake, she continued with, "Ohhh... yes... yes... mmmm... now... there... I'm there..."

Several times in our sexual history, Kami's would orgasm so powerfully that I could feel her pussy spasm around my dick. This time, her release seemed to be fading when I suddenly felt her walls begin to squeeze and release.

"You're cumming hard... I can feel it..." I called out.

"Yes... so good... mmmm..." she moaned as her legs started to buckle.

I followed her to the wet floor, making sure she didn't fall heavily, then rolled her onto her back. With her eyes barely open and her mouth slightly parted, she looked like a purely sexual being. I moved into position over her and pushed easily back inside. The hard surface was hell on my knees but I needed desperately to climax so I ignored the pain. Fortunately, it didn't take long and then it was my turn to grunt and gasp as I emptied my balls.

"Shit, Kami..." I declared as I fell onto her, totally spent.

"Mmmm... I can't move..." she whispered as she softly stroked my hair.

We stayed sprawled on the hard floor for some time, letting the water fall on us, basking in the heat from the steam. Several times, I thought about starting again, but both of us had achieved such a monstrous release that I knew it wasn't necessary.

"I guess we should go," I finally whispered.

"Mmmm..." she groaned and tightened her hold of my body.

Ten minutes later we began to stir and on shaky legs, we stepped towards our clothes only then realizing we didn't have towels. We dried the best we could and then arm in arm, sporting huge smiles, we left. However, when we pushed open the door to the gym, we were surprised by the janitor who was standing nearby smoking a cigarette.

"You done?" he asked as his eyes wandered over my wife.

"Yes... yes, thanks..." I replied.

Kami had turned to avoid making eye contact and was moving towards the lot briskly forcing me to hurry to catch up. At first, I thought she might be upset, but when she reached her car she turned and I could see her smiling.

"That was awkward," she giggled.

"Yes, let's just get home," I replied.

As soon as we arrived, we jumped in bed and made love again. The weekend was more of the same as the memory of our naughty dalliance lit a sexual spark. I had been a little concerned that Kami would show some remorse once the excitement waned, but it never appeared. In fact, she was quite happy to talk about the event and how excited she got.

On the following Friday, eight days since our visit to the locker room, we were in bed after an evening out with friends. I had my head between her legs slowly lapping at her slit hoping to make her clit as excited as it became in the shower. All week, our lovemaking had been intense, supercharged by the adventure, but I could tell things were starting to fade. However, I wasn't ready to let it go, so helped by the drinks I had consumed, I decided to be a little provocative.

"Did you get everything you wanted in the shower?" I pushed.

"Yeah..." Kami replied.

"And you doubted Debbie... all this time," I teased, and then added, "She was right about the showers."

"I know... I was wrong..." she answered playfully.

"Yeah, you were. Maybe, she really did get in the shower with all those boys," I pushed.

She offered no verbal reply, but the hand that had been resting on my head pulled me closer and her legs widened. It seemed like a subconscious response and it pointed towards something more in my wife's head that she wasn't sharing. I was still trying to determine the meaning when the tip of my tongue moved to her clit and discovered it had noticeably hardened. Now, there was no doubt in my mind that she was responding to something in my words.

For the next few minutes, I focused on tickling her nub with the tip of my tongue, but just when I thought she was getting near, she pulled on my shoulders and whined, "I want you in me... now!"

I moved up her body and pushed my dick into her dripping pussy and then kissed her with my mouth still coated with her juices. I concentrated on moving the way she liked with a deep consistent pace and by her sounds, I knew she could let go at any time.

"I think Debbie liked being there," I teased.

"Huh...what?" she asked.

"In the shower with all those naked boys," I answered, trying to determine if the theme was what had made her so excited.

"Uhhh... mmm... really?" she gasped.

"Yeah... being touched... watched... passed around..." I answered, purposefully adding to what she had shared to see the reaction.

Instantly, her hands moved to my ass and began to pull me into her while she aggressively pushed back against my invading dick. At the same time, her sexual sounds began to pour forth from her mouth in a litany of whimpers, whines, and moans. Her orgasm followed quickly with mine right behind and as soon as I had regained my breath, I rolled to her side and pulled her tight. Nothing more was said, but I was certain I was on to something. It all seemed to fit now, her interest in the locker room and the desire for the sexual encounter. All along, there had been more to the story that she held back which included the girl naked and surrounded by boys. I smiled inwardly as I contemplated the fun we would have using it in our pillow talk while wondering if there might be even more to discover.

"Hey man," Jalen said with a big grin when I joined him on the bench.

I had just arrived at the gym to play some basketball, two weeks after our play in the shower, and by his demeanor, I suspected he was aware of the situation. If I was correct, it meant the custodian had told him which made me nervous about how far the story had spread.

"Hey, how's it going?" I answered as I stared towards the four players on the court.

"Good. How about you?" he asked.

I dared glance his way and saw his face covered with a huge smile and his eyes dancing. I thought about remaining silent but finally decided to get it over with.

"Who knows?" I asked.

"Just Tony and me," he answered as he broke into a laugh.

"Shit," I let out as I considered the consequences.

"C'mon man. How was it? You got to share," he pushed.

Ignoring his request, I asked, "How did you find out?"

"Leon's my mom's cousin," he said.

"The janitor?" I asked.

"Yeah..." he replied, and then quickly added, "I hear your wife is fine."

"Do me a favor and keep it to yourself," I said.

"Well, then share how it went down," he chuckled, but before I could respond, he added, "I'm kidding, man. Hope you had fun... it sounds damn pretty hot."

"It was okay," I answered, but couldn't keep from laughing, too.

Just then, we were called in to take on the winners of the previous game. Tony was on that team so I now faced his big grin when we met on the court. For the next hour, we played in various combinations that ended when the closing time arrived. Fortunately, the other three players left quickly providing me the opportunity to plead for discretion from the two men.

"He doesn't want to share the details," Jalen said when Tony looked at me expectantly.

"That's not right," he laughed.

Jalen was a black man, about my age and build with a shaved head. Tony was a few years younger, the product of an Asian mother and Hispanic father, and sported a full head of dark hair and a stubble beard. He leaned on his Latin heritage and always tried to project a suave style to go with his muscular body.

"It's my wife guys. Please keep it to yourself," I requested.

"We're not going to tell anyone," Jalen replied while Tony nodded in agreement.

While they owed me nothing, I felt they were being sincere and since no one involved was close to us, I felt comfortable.