Debbie's Legacy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,572 Followers

Tony pulled back slowly and then thrust forward again forcing another cry. Content to take her this way, he brought loud responses from her on each penetration as Jalen and I stood close and watched.

"Is it good?" his black friend asked.

"Fuck yeah..." Tony answered.

With her wet body, he had difficulty keeping a good hold and Kami's leg suddenly fell free. I watched in amazement as my wife tried desperately to get back into position so she could get more.

"Use the mat in that other room," Jalen suggested as they struggled.

Tony let her feet find the floor as his cock came free and started towards the adjoining room. He had my wife by the hand, who seemed eager to follow and they had almost disappeared when Kami turned and looked at me. She pulled away and made the few steps to me, and with no words exchanged, she dropped to her knees and inhaled my dick. Now, it was me suddenly taken to another world and my hand gripped her wet hair as she bobbed. Her mouth felt amazing, but when the two men stepped closer and I spotted Tony's cock still glistening with my wife's juices, I nodded at him and he pulled her to her feet. We locked eyes for a moment, but when she saw me smile, she let the men lead her away. I stayed back, but when I heard her cry out, I made my way to the room.

Tony was on top of my wife in the missionary position with her legs splayed wide and her hands wrapped around his shoulders. He was taking her with deep, consistent thrusts that had her squealing in joy. Jalen was standing close to their side, with his cock in his hand, and I knew as soon as his friend finished, he would take his place.

Minutes ticked by as the Hispanic man relentlessly pounded her tender pussy. I knew Kami had become highly aroused by the play in the shower but I sensed her nervousness was keeping her from completely letting go. Then, when Tony started to rhythmically grunt in time with his thrusts, I knew his climax would arrive first. Sure enough, less than a minute later, his motion became forced and with a final lunge, he cried out loudly as he pushed hard against my wife's mound.

Oh fuck...fuck man...she's sucking it out of me...shit..." he groaned, and then, with his final ounce of strength, he made one final thrust, and grunted, "Uggghhhh..."

Their labored breathing filled the room, and as expected, Jalen gave his friend almost no time to recover before he was pushing on him to move. Tony ignored him several times, and then finally rolled off. Instantly, Jalen positioned between her legs, found her opening and drove in.

"Mmmm... ohhh..." Kami groaned from the new invasion.

"Fuck yeah... my turn..." the black man declared and started moving rapidly.

At first, it appeared that Jalen was so excited he would finish quickly, but after several minutes he was still going strong. Also, he had managed to get Kami's excitement back as she now emitted little mews of pleasure.

"Fuck her good," Tony encouraged as he rested at their side and pulled on his flaccid cock.

"Yeah... she likes it... don't you baby..." Jalen answered.

"Yesss... mmmm... ohhh... "she acknowledged.

The first sign that she might be getting close appeared when her legs, which had been snug against the black man's sides, started lifting. At the same time, her hands moved from his shoulders to his ass and her sounds changed from sighs and gasps to high-pitched squeals.

"Go, man... you're going to make her cum," Tony told his friend.

Jalen, responding to the message, looked down at my wife and their eyes locked. They held the stare for several seconds and then they entered into a passionate kiss that lasted for half a minute. When it ended, her whines returned but now they were more urgent.

"Feel good?" her lover asked.

"Yeah... good... " she moaned.

"Let go, baby... Let us see you cum," Tony said in a soft voice.

One of her hands left Jalen and reached over. The Hispanic man joined hands with her in an interlocking connection that seemed to convey emotion. Soon, her sexual sounds began to come more rapidly and I knew she was very close to letting go.

"Damn you feel good," Jalen grunted.

"Close... don't stop..." she whimpered, and then, just seconds later, it arrived, "Oh... oh yes... ohhhhh... oh yes... I'm there... Oh yes..."

While her excited words spilled forth, her legs began to frantically kick the air as she experienced a full release. The orgasm was still rolling through her when Jalen reached his limit and suddenly, his frantic cries joined hers as they climaxed together.

"Oh yeah... cumming... fuck yeah... yeah... squeeze it baby... feel it... " he grunted.

Each time it appeared that things were waning, Jalen would thrust into her several times which helped prolong the experience. Finally, after several minutes, their bodies ceased moving and their labored breathing started to return to normal.

Deciding we had experienced enough, I gave Tony a look that let him know I wanted them to go and now satiated, he nodded his acceptance. Seconds later, he tapped Jalen on the arm and motioned towards their clothes. It took several more minutes, but finally he pulled out of my wife with a deep sigh. The two men quickly stepped away with no goodbyes as Kami remained still with her eyes were shut. When they were gone, I moved next to her and softly ran my hand over her cheek.

"Are you okay?" I asked when she looked up.

"I... I guess so... Are you?" she responded.

Even though I wasn't sure about my state, I nodded and said, "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Not mad?" she asked.

"No... not at all... you're beautiful," I said, feeling numb but recognizing it wasn't the time for deep discussions.

Just then, I heard Jalen and Tony heading out and when I heard their footsteps on the concrete ramp, I suddenly felt I needed to talk to them and make sure they stayed quiet.

"I'll be right back," I said to Kami and ran after them, still naked.

They were almost in the gym when I caught up and they looked at me with contented smiles.

"Look... guys... I mean please don't say anything," I pleaded.

"That was so fucking hot," Tony declared.

"Your wife is awesome," Jalen added.

Their comments didn't give me comfort, so I asked again, "Really, don't say anything to anyone... okay?"

"Nah, man. We won't tell anyone," Jalen replied as Tony nodded.

"Okay, I'm counting on you," I said and they nodded again.

With that, they turned to leave and I watched them, lost in thought, as they made their way to the door. Finally, when I heard it slam, I moved down the ramp in my bare feet to find Kami.

"Oh God... oh God... yes... yes... oh, God..." I heard my wife's voice calling out when I stepped into the locker room.

At first, I thought she was masturbating, still excited from the encounter, but as I stepped closer, I could hear male grunting and when I reached the room, I stopped cold, stunned to see Leon taking my wife from behind. He was still wearing his work shirt and socks but he had removed his pants and underwear. He held her firmly by the waist, pulling her hard against him with her positioned on her knees and forearms. For a moment, I thought I might be witnessing her rape, but the excited sounds coming from her made it clear she was enjoying the sex.

"What the hell is going on?" I said.

"My turn," he responded, and then added, "You think I wasn't going to get some?"

My wife hadn't reacted to the brief exchange, so I called out, "Kami?"

When she lifted her head to look at me, it was if her eyes couldn't focus and she tried several times to speak before forcing out, "Uggghhh... ohhh... not long..."

Her words made Leon smile up at me, and he said, "Sweet damn pussy."

Somehow, this black man, probably twenty or more years older than Kami, had managed to slip in while I was gone and mount my wife. He had witnessed the last encounter and I wondered if there were some passages into the locker room that only he knew about. I guessed he had seen his opportunity when I left and made his move, but I was still dumbstruck by Kami's state. It had only been a few minutes since she had a big orgasm with Jalen but by her look and sounds, it appeared she was closing in on another.

"Close... close..." she suddenly whimpered.

"You ready to cream some more, baby?" Leon asked.

"Yes... yes..." she answered as her head nodded rapidly.

"Go ahead then..." he said as if he were giving permission.

Stunned by the spectacle, I watched as her fingernails tried to dig into the vinyl mat cover, but when she couldn't get a hold, she started to slap down with her palms. As this was happening, her whines became more desperate and the final sign was when she began to thrust back against his cock.

"There... now... I'm there... ohhhh... oh God... God yes... ohhhh..." she cried out in her second full orgasm.

"Let it out, baby... let it out. Feels good, don't it..." her lover coached.

"Yes... yes... it's still... ohhh..." she moaned.

The janitor kept his consistent movement going as Kami became less vocal, showing no sign of flagging. Minutes ticked by as he continued to hammer into her like some well-conditioned marathon runner.

Just when I thought I needed to force him off, he asked, "You want it in your pussy, baby?"

Kami nodded several times and then said in a tiny voice, "Yes..."

"You protected?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered.

"Shit," he responded with a clear tone of disgust.

He pulled her against him six more times, and then held her in place as he groaned, "Ughhh... uggghhhh...yeah..."

For the third time that night, I watched my pretty wife take a load of cum from a near stranger. I hoped that Leon would pull away quickly so we could retreat to the safety of our home, but he stayed in place for several minutes, content to feel the joy of my wife's warm insides. Finally, with a satisfied sigh, he started to back out and as inch after inch appeared, I realized that a huge tool had just conquered Kami. Over eight fat inches were in sight when the head plopped free and fell wetly against his thigh. The covering of his uncut cock looked almost leathery with thick veins traversing the length, and while his foreskin had begun to cover the head, there was still a half-inch of bright pink peeking out. Leon caught me staring and looked at me with a proud smile.

"Come back again," he said as he started to stand, and then added, "You owe me some money."

A flare of anger hit me as I thought about the arrogance of the man demanding money after just fucking my wife. However, I realized it wasn't the time for an argument and we needed to get home.

"I'll get it to you," I replied.

"You do that," he said.

As soon as his hands left my wife, she fell to her side in a heap. Leon quickly disappeared as I went to her and after stroking her body for several seconds, I prodded her to go.

"Kami, can you get up? Let's go," I said.

"Shit," she said in a barely audible voice.

"Kami?" I said again.

This time, she turned, looked at me and then said, "Make love to me."

"Kami, let's go home. We can do it there," I replied.

Slowly, she started to move and I held her arm as she stood. She was wet with sweat, and I thought about a quick trip to the shower before deciding home was better. We made it to our clothes, dressed and then had to deal with the awkward drive in separate cars.

When we arrived, she went straight to the shower while I piddled about and started to collect her things to put into the hamper. She had worn lacy red panties, and when I picked them up, I noticed the crotch was wet and a line of white goo, a half-inch wide ran for several inches. It could only be the semen of her lovers draining from her body, and it made me wonder how much more was still inside her, perhaps at that very moment dripping onto the floor of the shower. Deciding I didn't want the evidence destroyed, I hid the panties in my closet.

Kami emerged a few minutes later in her robe, and by the way she looked at me, I knew she was trying to gauge my emotional state. Without speaking, I went to her, took her into my arms and kissed her lovingly.

"Let's make love," I said when the kiss ended, remembering her attempt at intimacy in the gym.

"Okay," she answered in a very small and vulnerable voice.

I pulled the robe from her body, finding her naked, and quickly removed my things while she pulled the covers back. Wrapped in a tight embrace, we fondled and kissed for several minutes, but each sigh from her took me back to the locker room, and before long I had become very aroused. I rolled over her and tried to enter, but the shower had removed all her lubrication. Kami took my dick in her hand and ran it slowly over her slit several times and then brought it to her opening. Slowly, I worked inside as she moistened and when I was moving freely, I stopped and looked down at her.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I think so... I mean... shit..." she answered, and before I could respond, she added, "Are you mad at me?"

"No... I'm not mad... some surprises..." I said.

"I know... it was too much..." she replied.

"You got too excited," I stated.

It was the first thing I said that carried judgment and I prepared myself for an emotional reaction. However, she took the message in stride and nodded her head. I began to move slowly again, and for the next few minutes, we made love in silence.

"You said Debbie did it... you wanted me too..." she whispered.

Now, it was my turn to feel judged and I didn't have a good answer other than I felt it was what she wanted, too.

"I know... I thought you did too," I answered.

I didn't know how she would respond to the statement. She might reject my assertion and put it all on me. After all, she had posed the question and I had answered.

"It seems different now than it did then," she responded.

Her words resonated with me as now in our normal surroundings, the events did seem sordid. Also, it appeared she had accepted some culpability which was a relief.

"Yes, very much so," I agreed and then deciding it was best not to get sucked into a realm of negativity, I added, "It was exciting, too."

"Even the... you know?" she asked.

"Watching them... inside you?" I clarified, purposefully steering away from any provocative words.

"Yeah..." she replied.

"Yes, even that," I told her.

Fortunately, my message had a positive impact as a little smile instantly appeared on her face, and she said, "I was worried."

Thinking I now had some room, I grinned too and said, "You didn't look worried to me."

"Don't!" she gasped and playfully slapped my arm. It caused me to laugh, and after slapping my arm again, she said, "Don't be mean. It's a lot to process."

"I'm teasing sweetie," I replied, and then asked, "What did you like the most?"

She went silent for a moment as she looked at me, and then said, "Jalen, I guess."

"Not Leon?" I asked, recalling her condition as he took her.

"No... not him..." she replied, although I could tell she was being evasive.

I wondered if her response was a result of embarrassment for being with an older man, a black man, and a janitor, or if it was due to the way she responded.

"How did he... where was he and how did... did it happen?" I probed.

"I don't know where he was. At first, I thought it was you or one of the other guys, but then... it wasn't," she explained.

"Because of his size?" I asked.

"Yeah..." she said with a nod of her head.

"Did you try and stop him?" I asked, wondering how it had gone down.

Kami turned her head and tried to hide in my arm, and then begged, "Don't, it's embarrassing."

"Why?" I asked although I thought I understood.

"You saw..." she whined, referring to her decadent response and strong orgasm.

Again, we returned to silence as we slowly made love. However, I could tell she wasn't progressing, so I stopped.

"Do I feel the same?" she asked.

"Yes, exactly the same," I confirmed.

With that, I fell to her side and after several minutes of cuddling, we began to drift off. Surprisingly, I slept like a baby and had to rush to get ready for work. For the next few days, we talked about the encounter, and I was proud of how we managed to get through it with no anger. Several times she stated that up until Tony's cock slipped into her, she didn't think it would really happen and expected me to stop things. Also, she continued to dismiss the sex with Leon as a stupid decision and secondary to Tony and Jalen. In several areas, I couldn't connect the dots between her view and what I had witnessed, but deciding there would be no value in challenging her, I let it go after a few gentle pushbacks.

"Would you do it again?" I finally asked late Saturday evening after we had split a bottle of wine.

The question had been lingering over all our discussions, but each time we grew close to it, we would both back away. Now, after talking things through, I wanted to know and I wanted to see her react without warning.

"Again? Not for a long, long time," she replied, and then she gave me a curious look and asked, "Why, do you want to?"

I was sober enough to realize her response contained two interesting messages. First, she hadn't given an outright no, and second, like before, her view had a dependency on mine.

"I like your long, long time answer," I said and saw a smile appear.

j267
j267
4,572 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Charitable Contributions Churchgoing wife aid the less fortunate.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Frugality Comes with a Price Ch. 01 Couples vacation uncovers some new concepts.in Loving Wives
More Stories