All Comments on 'Debbie's Morning Toilet'

by Paradiggler

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your writing is incredible! By far the best scat story I've ever read - amazing descriptions! Please write more fishy pussy stories - it's so rare to have good stories focused on smelly vaginas!

ParadigglerParadigglerover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the pleasing feedback. I would recommend exploring some of my other stories if you are turned on by the thought of mature women with lots of pubic hair and meaty, fishy vaginal odour. Recommended series include - Elaine's Dirty Knickers, Denise's White Underpants & Melinda's Fishy Discharge. 3 mature women with very different vaginas and anuses, covered in hair and discharging very natural fishy odour into their soft cotton underpants every day. And also get to find out what happens when they go to the toilet!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like to read about analingus and cunnilingus. This story was about the author finding an older woman who wanted to deliver scat to his satisfaction. I would have been fine if she had trained him

to do just that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it. I wish I could find my Debbie!

More please

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Having a woman like her would be wonderful

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Your stories are AMAZING AWESOME !!! You have very vivid writing style. Keep the stories cummmmmmming ! They are the best on the internet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userParadiggler@Paradiggler
I have a deep fetish for women's dirty panties and toilet activities. My stories depict different scenarios in which women's most private bodily functions are highly eroticised in various sexual situations and are frequently highlighted by graphic descriptions of genitalia and...