Debbie's New Job Pt. 03

Story Info
Middle-aged woman lured into white slavery.
1.3k words
4.17
26.5k
14

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie awoke the next morning in a daze. Turning over, she noticed an alarm clock on the nightstand. In her state of mind, she had neglected to set it. The clock read 7:47. Initially, she did not pay much attention to it. But then it hit her that she was expected to be up and ready when Thornton arrived at 8:00.

In a panic she dragged herself out of bed. Rushing into the bathroom, she quickly turned on the shower. Getting in and out as fast as she could, she rapidly dried herself and wrapped the towel around her body. But as she opened the door to the bathroom, there to her horror was Thornton, anxiously waiting for her.

"First of all," he snapped, "you will take off that towel and leave it in the bathroom. You are not to attempt to cover yourself in any way during the training." With a sigh, Debbie put the towel back on its rack. "Next," he went on, "you were to be ready when I arrived for you at 8:00. What time does the clock on the nightstand say?" Debbie only started to whimper. Thornton repeated, "Okay, again. What time does the clock say?"

Glancing at it, she answered, "It says 8:06." Now hysterical, she pleaded, "But sir, it is only a few minutes. And I promise it will never happen again. I was just so exhausted after yesterday."

Thornton grabbed her by the arm and led her toward the dungeon portion of the facility. "You will have to learn that your obedience must be total and immediate. It is not enough that you 'almost' comply. And it does not matter how tired you were. When I tell you to be ready at 8:00, that means 8:00 sharp."

Taking her back to the wooden beams shaped as the "X," he again produced the cuffs from the nearby table. Again, she was immobilized. When she saw him produce once again a rope with the clothes pins attached, Debbie began to shake uncontrollably. Sobbing, she begged, "Please, sir. I really have learned my lesson. Please do not do that to me again. I will never disobey you any more. I swear it."

For a moment, he appeared to be lost in thought. Then, silently, he replaced the rope. Debbie breathed a sigh of relief.

Thornton then walked over and picked up a metal box. The box had two knobs. From each knob protruded a number of wires. At the end of each wire extended what looked like a band-aid. He then placed the wires from one knob around her breasts. The wires around the other knob were strategically placed around her inner thighs and between her legs.

He then informed her, "This will be your punishment. Hopefully, you will learn now that is not in your own interest to defy me. This box will deliver shocks to your tits and pussy."

Debbie started to cry and mumbled, "Oh, my God. Please sir. I have learned--."

Thornton cut her off. "But I will be fair and give you a choice. You can choose to have the shock to your tits or pussy. But if you do not make a choice, the shock will go to both. So, which do you choose?"

Debbie was just stunned. Thornton said, "Okay, no choice is made so the shock goes to both." With that, he turned both knobs. Debbie squealed and buckled against the restraints. After turning the knobs back, he asked, "Again, I ask you. Tits or pussy?" Debbie was speechless. Thornton interjected, "No choice is made. The shock goes to both." Again, he turned the knobs. Again, she squealed. Once more, he asked, "Tits or pussy."

Debbie whimpered, "Tits." This time, she felt the sensation only in her chest. The process was repeated more times than Debbie could count. Sometimes, she could bring herself to make a choice. Sometimes not.

Eventually, he asked her, "Have you now learned your lesson." Debbie could only nod. "What is the lesson you have learned," he inquired?

"I have learned that I must always obey without question any instructions I am given," Debbie replied robotically.

That seemed to satisfy him. He pulled the pads off her and placed the metal box back in its place. Helping her down from the "X," he then led her to what seemed to be a sort of medical facility. He first had her sit on the side of the examining table,. Thornton pulled a clipboard out of a drawer and began asking questions that made her very uncomfortable. But she knew now that she would have to hide her disgust and cooperate with him.

He first asked if the prior day's experience had taught her to accept anal sex. Lying, she bit her lip and said she now would enjoy it. He asked how often she and her husband had sex. He wanted to know about the positions they used. He asked if she had slept with anyone other than her husband. She said she did not believe in that and her response seemed to please him. He even asked about any sexual experience with other women.

When the questionnaire was over, he had her lay back on the table and place her legs in the stirrups protruding from the end. He then walked around in front of her. Standing between her outstretched legs, he first massaged her and then pushed his fingers inside of her. She gasped but made no move to resist.

Thornton said, "You are a very beautiful woman. Clients will pay top dollar for you. But there is just one problem here." With that, he moved away. When he returned, he was holding a can of shaving cream and a razor. "Our clients frequently prefer for the merchandise to be fully shaved." Debbie gulped as she felt him spreading cream around her groin. He then announced, "Lay perfectly still while I shave you."

Debbie clenched her fists and said over and over to herself, "I will not let him see me cry. I will not let him see me cry." When the ordeal was over, he gently rubbed the newly shaved area and quietly said, "You took that like a good girl. Doesn't that feel much better.

He then helped her up. Turning her around to face it, he pushed her stomach down onto the table. He announced, "We will also need to clean out your system. Despite what you say to me, there is no way to know who you have slept with in the recent past." He then rolled over a tall rod with a hook on the end. From the hook extended a large pouch. From the pouch was a long tube with a narrow nozzle on the end. Debbie knew what was coming and just vowed to try to get through it.

She grunted as he pushed the nozzle into her. Seconds later, she felt liquid flowing into her abdomen. As this was happening, Thornton retrieved a plug from a nearby stand. He made a point of showing it to Debbie before he walked back around behind her.

He complimented her on taking everything that was in the pouch, Then, in one seamless move, he pulled out the nozzle and pushed in the plug. Breathing heavily, Debbie felt as though she could explode. But when he left her there alone for a few minutes to make some phone calls, she made no move to relieve her suffering. She just laid there. She knew that would be seen as "disobedience," and she would be punished. She would do anything to avoid more of that. When he returned, he was carrying a large bucket. Positioning it at her feet, he slowly pulled out the plug. Debbie moaned as liquid gushed out of her.

She made no effort to rise from the table. Thornton helped her up, commenting on how well she had done. He informed her they would be taking a break for lunch. He had some potentially good news for her when they resumed. Thornton said he would be back at 1:00. She should be ready for him then. Debbie knew what the consequences would be if she was not. She resolved to do everything she could to please this man.