Debbie's New Job Pt. 05

Story Info
Middle-aged woman lured into white slavery.
932 words
4.33
14.4k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The outfit that Janet brought for Debbie to wear for her date with me was quite different than what she had been given for the role play. It was a fairly conservative skirt and blouse. The shoes were actually quite comfortable. They were consciously trying to give her the "girl next door" appearance that I preferred.

Thornton was there to get her at 7:00. Whatever else could be said about him, he was prompt. He explained to her that I was potentially an important new client. A lot of new business could be steered his way if this went well. He explained to her that the consequences to her would be severe if there were any issues.

At 8:00, there was a knock at the door of my suite. Upon opening the door, I was encountered by a middle-aged man with an outstretched hand. "Hello, I am John Thornton. We spoke on the phone," he began. "This is Debbie. She is new to our firm but is very anxious to meet you."

As I was shaking hands with Thornton, my attention was drawn to her. My first impression was that she was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. I had an image in my head of what the ideal woman would look like. And that image had come to life and was standing in front of me.

Initially, she avoided eye contact and stared at the floor. But when I took her hand and greeted her warmly, she looked up at me and briefly smiled. I commented, "There you go. What a pretty smile." All three of us laughed.

Thornton then explained, "Well, I will leave you two alone now. I will be back tomorrow morning at 9:00 to pick her up. She knows to be ready then, don't you, Debbie?" He looked at her and she nodded. He then made his way back to the elevator and the two of us were alone together.

I motioned for her to come inside. The two of us sat down together on the couch. Immediately, she reached over and kissed me. "I know what you want," she said as she positioned herself between my legs and got down on her knees.

I pulled her back up and had her sit next to me. "We will have plenty of time for that later.' I tenderly put my arm around her. "For now, let's just talk for a while and get to know each other," I insisted.

Slowly, Debbie opened up to me. It was amazing how much we actually had in common. She was very interested in history. I am very much a history buff. On business trips, I regularly worked in visits to historic sites, museums, etc. We had been to some of the same places and compared notes.

We were both major baseball fans. When she volunteered that as one of her interests, I suggested that we might like to catch a game then coming on television. For the next three hours, we sat there cuddled in front of the television. We watched the game as she laid her head on my shoulder and I gently stroked her hair.

Spending quality time like that with such a beautiful woman was frankly the most pleasurable evening I had experienced in a long time.

She said she had been married but did not give many details. She mentioned she had two children but did not want to say more. As the game ended, I casually asked her how she had gotten involved with Pin Oaks Services in the first place. Pulling her head up from my shoulder, she buried her head in her hands and sobbed.

Debbie confessed her whole sordid story. She described how her husband had stolen from his company. She referred to certain punishments she would be subjected to if she was disobedient. If I pressed for details there, she would just look away.

Certain aspects of the story made no sense to me. I did not see how she could be considered a wanted fugitive if her husband had committed the theft and I told her so. As we talked, though, a plan started to take shape in my mind. I put my arm around her and assured her that everything would eventually work out for the best. She reached over and kissed me.

As we both rose from the sofa, she told me, "I really do feel comfortable with you. And I really do not want to be alone tonight."

I held her close. "Debbie, you are very beautiful. I am extremely attracted to you. But I do not want you to be doing anything because you think it is your job. You only need to--."

She interjected, "I want us to be together. I want to be with someone who loves me for me. Not a husband who plays me for a fool. Not a businessman who sees me as merchandise that he can sell." Debbie was getting her own personality back.

Debbie and I spent the most passionate night of our lives together that night. She let me undress her. When I removed her panties, I was on my knees. I stayed there and used my mouth on her. She then returned the favor for me. After getting into bed together, we would alternate between bouts of intense lovemaking and periods of deep conversation. By the time sunlight was coming through the windows, it felt like I had known her my whole life.

I resolved to put my plan into motion when Thornton returned for her.