Debbie's New Job Pt. 04

Story Info
Middle-aged woman lured into white slavery.
1.1k words
4.3
17.3k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie had not eaten anything since she had arrived at Pin Oaks for the interview. Despite everything, she was now very hungry. She fixed herself a sandwich from her kitchen. But she made sure she was waiting for Thornton when he returned at 1:00.

Thornton cheerily announced that one of the calls he had fielded earlier in the day was from me. I had heard good things about his business from colleagues. I was a partner in a large commercial real estate firm and was in town on business. I sometimes retained high-end escorts on these trips. I had not used Pin Oaks before. But I was going to give it a try based on what I had heard.

I had told Thornton that my ideal contact would be a very pretty lady in her mid-30's. I liked women that were on the petite side but that had ample breasts. It was important to me that she also be articulate and well-educated. That is, it should be someone that I could envision encountering in a corporate setting. I wanted an escort that did not look like an "escort." For the right person, money was no object. (The last part really got his attention.)

Thornton immediately thought of Debbie for this assignment. The question was whether she could really be ready to be sent out. How did he know that she would not just bolt and run the first time she was out of his sight? But as he examined her demeanor at the beginning of that afternoon, it just seemed to him that she was not the same person who had come to his office for a job interview. Her will had been broken. She now insisted that her reason for living was to please him. Maybe she was a really good actress. But it seemed to him that she really meant it.

He decided that he would give her a chance. He told her he would be taking her to meet me that evening. So that afternoon, they would try a role play scenario. Thornton would be the client. Debbie would be in the role of the escort. It would be her job to do everything possible to please the client. Thornton would not help her by telling her what to do. She was a mature woman and should instinctively know what was expected of her. If she did a good job in the role play, he would give her the assignment. Thornton said he would be back in one hour and would be in the role of the client. In the meantime, Janet would come in and bring her something to wear and help her prepare, as she would need to be sure to look her best.

When Thornton left, Debbie was briefly alone. She said to herself, "So this is what prostitution is like." She was convinced that she now had no choice. They had gotten her to believe that she was a wanted fugitive. If she did run, where would she go? Who could she confide in? Her friends had all seemingly turned against her. Although she still detested Thornton personally, she told herself that he was now the only one who could protect and provide for her.

Soon, Janet came in, carrying a bright blue dress with matching heels. As Debbie slipped into the dress, it made her very self-conscious. The hem was well above the knee. The low cut top exposed ample cleavage. The material clung tightly to her skin. And she was unaccustomed to wearing high heels. She tried without success to stretch the dress at the bottom and top.

Janet reassured her. "Honey, you are really a very pretty lady." Putting her arm around Debbie's bare shoulder, she exclaimed, "Any man would thank his lucky stars to be with you." Debbie sighed. Janet went on, "Just let the situation develop naturally. You will do fine." Janet also assisted Debbie with the hair and make-up. Unlike their first meeting, Debbie never made any effort to enlist Janet in helping her to leave. She had given up on that. She was now just going through the motions of living. When Debbie was ready, Janet wished her good luck and left. Once again, Debbie was alone.

Soon, there was a knock at the door. "Come in," she said absentmindedly.

Thornton entered and said enthusiastically, "Hello. You must be Debbie."

"Yes," she said as she walked over to greet him. "I am so happy to meet you," she said in her softest bedroom voice. The two of them embraced and kissed. Taking him by the hand, she led him to the sofa. As they sat down, he innocently placed his hand on her knee. Slowly, the hand worked its way up the leg.

As Debbie reached over and kissed him again, she pushed her hand into his pants. Fondling him, she cooed, "I know what you would like." She reached across with her other hand and unzipped his pants. Pulling out his cock, she first teased it with licks and kisses. Thornton then groaned as she took it into her mouth.

When she had satisfied him, she took him by the hand and led him over to the bed Sitting him down on the side, she stood in front of him and slipped out of her dress. Standing there naked, she whispered, "Well, do you like what you see?"

Without a word, he grabbed her and threw her onto the bed. Positioning himself behind her, he said, "I understand you enjoy being fucked in the ass."

Debbie replied, "Oh, yes. I love that." When she told him that before, she was consciously lying. Now, it did not really matter whether she was being truthful or lying. It was just what she was expected to say.

When he was done with her in that position, he turned her onto her back. Looking down at her, he commanded, "Spread your legs for me." She immediately did as she was told and he was instantly inside of her. They both exploded with a simultaneous orgasm. Thornton rolled over and laid on his back.

Debbie, rising from the bed, reached over and fondled him. She whispered in his ear, "That felt soooo gooood. Do you want to go again?"

Thornton sighed. "Honey, you are definitely ready. I will be back at 7:00 this evening to take you to meet the client." He rose from the bed and quickly redressed.

When she was once again alone, still laying naked on the bed, the thoughts raced through Debbie's mind. What kind of person would her client be? What would he be expecting her to do? What if he wanted something that was she was not comfortable doing? It would not really matter. She would have to do it anyway. Was this really what the future held for her?