Debbie's Submission Pt. 01

Story Info
Naked, blindfolded and on her knees.
757 words
4.02
10.2k
3
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm naked.

Blindfolded.

Kneeling.

My Dom stands in front of me. I know he's there because I can feel his warmth and hear his breathing. The room is dimly lit, but I sense the shadow his body forms over mine. Dim points of candlelight play across the corners of my eyes, even under the silk blindfold tied firmly around my head. I begin to breathe in tune with him - deep and steady.

"Debbie," he murmurs and a little spark of lust passes through my tummy. Even just his voice makes me shiver with anticipation.

"Don't think. Don't analyse. Just enjoy the sensations," he continues, still whispering but with a firm, controlled voice. Powerful. Guttural. "There will be some pain, but also pleasure. Accept it and stay in the present moment. You are giving up control for the next hour. You will do as I say, immediately and without question. Do you understand?"

"Yes..." My voice catches briefly. "Yes, Sir."

"Will you submit? Will you comply?"

My last chance to back out. I hesitate, but only for a moment. This is what I want. This is what I've been fantasising about for years. It's time.

"Yes, Sir."

"Good," he says firmly. "Put your hands behind your back."

I smile briefly, pleased that I'm able to comply immediately with his opening command. Easy to do. I need to get used to taking orders instead of giving them, which I do every day in my job. He moves around me and I hear a soft scratching sound. What is that? Is he undressing?

"Don't think, Debbie," he says, seemingly reading my mind. "Just... feel."

It's a rope. I feel him looping it around my wrists, deftly tying them together. The braid against my skin is suddenly incredibly sensual. And yet, as he binds my hands, I realise I'm even more vulnerable. I try hard to switch off, to stop worrying and let it unfold.

I already trust him completely. We've talked several times, discussing my desires and boundaries. A week ago he was a stranger. But he had a way of putting me at ease, of teasing out my innermost secrets... and frustrations...and fantasies. And now he knows everything about me - my stressful job, my shitty husband, my frankly underwhelming sexual experience and, of course, my darkest desires. After an hour of just chatting casually I realised I'd told him things I hadn't shared with anyone else in the world. I don't know how he did it, but the relief of sharing was a huge burden lifted.

So when he told me to join him at 3pm on Thursday and be prepared to submit, there was no hesitation. And here I am, naked and exposed to him, ready for...what? I'm not sure. Presumably sex in some form. I'm not 100% sure what he has planned for me. But it's what I need to become whole. To discover myself. To be led by a strong and confident man who I fully trust to guide me.

"Stay present, Debbie," he commands and I stir from my thoughts. He has finished binding my arms, looping the rope over my shoulders and across my breasts. Tight enough that I can feel the nylon gently scratching my skin but not so tight that it hurts. My nipples and pussy are already tingling! I want him to touch me there, but instead he steps back.

"How do you feel, Debbie," he states calmly.

"Horny!" I chirp with a grin.

"Don't be facetious!" He barks sternly and I flinch. "I want you to describe how you really feel. In your mind."

I pause for a second. Then I notice it.

"A little bit scared," I whisper meekly.

"That's better. Fear is good. It will keep you safe. But it's also something you must face and overcome. And what do you truly want today?"

I pause, more cautious this time. I'm not sure how to respond. What do I want? A good rogering for a start! No, that's trivialising again. Should I list out the things we discussed? Spanking, fingering, sucking, fucking? Damn this is hard! I don't want to get it wrong.

"You're over-thinking again. I told you to just... feel," he says, bringing his face close to mine so that I sense his breath on my cheeks and lips. Then I suddenly understand.

"To please you, Sir," I reply, sighing with relief. Yes, that's what I truly want.

"Good girl," he whispers. Our lips touch with a jolt and my pussy floods in pleasure.